This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Choose which characters you think should be nominated for 2011's Transformers Hall of Fame

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Which characters should Seibertron.com nominate for 2011's Transformers Hall of Fame?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:40 am

Shockwave
17%
Grimlock
17%
Jazz
11%
Ultra Magnus
7%
Hot Rod / Rodimus Prime
8%
Wheeljack
6%
Devastator
6%
Waspinator
13%
Beast Wars Megatron
8%
Unicron
6%

Total votes : 374

Choose which characters you think should be nominated for 2011's Transformers Hall of Fame

Postby Seibertron » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:40 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
All of your votes have been tallied from your Hall of Fame "top 5" picks. The Transformers that will appear in the Seibertron.com poll, which runs now through Wednesday, April 6th, are the following 10 characters: Shockwave (62 votes), Grimlock (46 votes), Jazz (43 votes), Ultra Magnus (25 votes), Hot Rod / Rodimus Prime (21 votes), Wheeljack (21 votes), Devastator (21 votes), Waspinator (18 votes), Beast Wars Megatron (15 votes), and Unicron (14 votes). Help us decide which character should be sent from Seibertron.com for this year's fan's choice character. We'll send the top five results to Hasbro, they'll tally our results with the results from other Transformers fansites, and present the results for us to vote on later this month on Transformers.com.

Shockwave

Grimlock

Jazz

Ultra Magnus

Hot Rod / Rodimus Prime

Wheeljack

Devastator

Waspinator

Beast Wars Megatron

Unicron

Hasbro wants all of us here at Seibertron.com to pick our top 5 choices for this year's Transformers Hall of Fame's fan choice, which will be tallied together with results from the other Transformers fan sites, to create the official ballot. Hasbro has already nominated Soundwave, Ratchet, and Ironhide. It's up to us to determine who should be the 4th nominee.

Phase 1: Over the next few days, we want you to tell us who your top 5 picks are (please do not pick Soundwave, Ratchet or Ironhide since they have already been nominated by Hasbro). We'll tally those results together on Friday, April 1st 2010 to determine which Transformers should be in Seibertron.com's poll.

Phase 2: Between Friday, April 1st and Wednesday April 6th, you guys will be able to vote for your favorite Transformer from our poll of five choices determined by all of you. We'll then send off the results from Seibertron.com to Hasbro.

Phase 3: Hasbro will then tally the results together from all of the Transformers fan sites to create the final ballot which will be available on April 22nd.

Phase 4: The winning Transformer will be announced at Hasbro's 2011 TRANSFORMERS Hall of Fame ceremony at BotCon in Pasadena, CA, on June 4, 2011.

The other three nominees of this year's four Transformers to be nominated for the 2011 Transformers Hall of Fame are Soundwave, Ratchet, and Ironhide. Tell us your top five choices for the next spot so that we can put together our poll on Friday.

Here is the additional information from Hasbro regarding this year's Transformers Hall of Fame process ...

Hasbro wrote:March 28, 2011

Hello!

As we approach this year's TRANSFORMERS Hall of Fame induction ceremony in Pasadena, CA, at BotCon, Hasbro is inviting you and your readers to have a role in determining the Class of 2011!

Three beloved and storied TRANSFORMERS characters will be honored with admission as chosen by Hasbro's TRANSFORMERS Hall of Fame internal panel of judges. They are: IRONHIDE, RATCHET and SOUNDWAVE. But this year's class has room for one more robot, which will be selected by TRANSFORMERS' passionate fans.

Outlets throughout the collector-fan community are encouraged to run a Fans' Choice poll with their readers that will help shape the ballot of robots to be voted on to determine the final robot to be enshrined as part of the TRANSFORMERS Hall of Fame's 2011 class.

Hasbro is looking for the top 5 TRANSFORMERS characters to feature in a final vote on Transformers.com beginning Wednesday, April 13, 2011.

Poll your readers to determine the character they wish to be considered for the final spot in the initial class of the TRANSFORMERS Hall of Fame and share your outlet's top 5 list with me no later than 5 p.m. on Wednesday, April 6, 2011. Your outlet's polling results list should be ranked in order of importance from 1-5. All polling result lists will be combined together (each outlet getting an equal voice) with the #1 character on each list worth 5 points, the #2 character worth 4 points, the #3 worth 3 points, etc. The resultant point values will be used to generate the final ballot, which will then be posted to Transformers.com for netwide fan voting through Friday, April 22, 2011.

The winning robot will be announced at Hasbro's 2011 TRANSFORMERS Hall of Fame ceremony at BotCon in Pasadena, CA, on June 4, 2011.

Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Choose which character you think should be nominated for 2011's Transformers Hall of Fame

Postby Seibertron » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:07 am

Here are the tallies from your top 5 picks ...

Shockwave 62
Grimlock 46
Jazz 43
Ultra Magnus 25
Hot Rod / Rodimus Prime 21
Wheeljack 21
Devastator 21
Waspinator 18
Beast Wars Megatron 15
Unicron 14

Prowl 13
Optimus Primal 13
Galvatron 13
Cyclonus 12
Omega Supreme 11
Arcee 10
Blackarachnia 10
jetfire 10
Soundwave 8
Hound 8
Skywarp 8
Rattrap 8
kup 7
Cheetor 7
Ravage 7
Sunstreaker 7
Tarantulas 6
Bruticus 6
Laserbeak 6
Thundercracker 6
Blurr 5
Wreck-Gar 5
Blaster 5
Rhinox 4
Swindle 4
Warpath 4
Tigerhawk 4
Alpha Trion 4
Tracks 4
Sideways 4
Lugnut 4
Trypticon 4
Sideswipe 4
Bludgeon 4
Predaking 4
Sixshot 3
Mirage 3
Hot Shot 3
Smokescreen 3
Fortress Maximus 3
Depthcharge 3
Ironhide 3
Drift 3
Springer 3
Scorponok 3
Bulkhead 3
Megatron 2
Sentinel Prime 2
Straxus 2
Thunderwing 2
Ratchet 2
Rumble 2
Perceptor 2
Bluestreak 2
Blitzwing 2
Lockdown 2
Brawn 2
astrotrain 2
Starscream 2
Ironfist 2
Trailbreaker 2
Defcon 1
Kremzeek 1
Sky Byte 1
Dinobot 1
Ejector 1
Beast Machines Jetstorm 1
Sideburn 1
Scourge 1
Xaaron 1
Wheelie 1
Doublecross 1
Red Alert 1
Impactor 1
Magmatron 1
Tarantulus 1
Sari Sumdac 1
Victory Saber 1
Elita-1 1
Beast Wars Inferno 1
Cosmos 1
Blackout 1
Mindwipe 1
Chromia 1
Long Haul 1
Elita One 1
Vector Prime 1
Terradive 1
Roadbuster 1
Beast Wars Silverbolt 1
Sky-Byte 1
Erector 1
Sky Lynx 1
Scalpel 1
Orion Pax 1
Nightbeat 1
Rail Racer 1
Seaspray 1
Starcream 1
Computron 1
Dr. Archevil 1
Punch/Counterpunch 1
Primus 1
Octane 1
Carnivac 1
Ratbat 1
Gears 1
Depth Charge 1
Beast Wars Rampage 1
Bonecrusher 1
Superion 1
Transmutate 1
Barricade 1
Ginrai 1

I changed the number of characters that appeared in our poll from 5 to 10 because of the 3 way tie for 5th place. Either way, only the top 5 results will get sent to Hasbro, in the order of highest votes. I'm letting you guys pick 3 just to help sway the votes in your favor. Good luck!
Seibertron
Site Owner

Re: Choose which character you think should be nominated for 2011's Transformers Hall of Fame

Postby GEEWUN » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:58 am

Motto: ""I'm not Psychotic... just Crazy!!!""
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Seibertron wrote:Here are the tallies from your top 5 picks ...

Shockwave 62
Grimlock 46
Jazz 43
Ultra Magnus 25
Hot Rod / Rodimus Prime 21
Wheeljack 21
Devastator 21
Waspinator 18
Beast Wars Megatron 15
Unicron 14

Prowl 13
Optimus Primal 13
Galvatron 13
Cyclonus 12
Omega Supreme 11
Arcee 10
Blackarachnia 10
jetfire 10
Soundwave 8
Hound 8
Skywarp 8
Rattrap 8
kup 7
Cheetor 7
Ravage 7
Sunstreaker 7
Tarantulas 6
Bruticus 6
Laserbeak 6
Thundercracker 6
Blurr 5
Wreck-Gar 5
Blaster 5
Rhinox 4
Swindle 4
Warpath 4
Tigerhawk 4
Alpha Trion 4
Tracks 4
Sideways 4
Lugnut 4
Trypticon 4
Sideswipe 4
Bludgeon 4
Predaking 4
Sixshot 3
Mirage 3
Hot Shot 3
Smokescreen 3
Fortress Maximus 3
Depthcharge 3
Ironhide 3
Drift 3
Springer 3
Scorponok 3
Bulkhead 3
Megatron 2
Sentinel Prime 2
Straxus 2
Thunderwing 2
Ratchet 2
Rumble 2
Perceptor 2
Bluestreak 2
Blitzwing 2
Lockdown 2
Brawn 2
astrotrain 2
Starscream 2
Ironfist 2
Trailbreaker 2
Defcon 1
Kremzeek 1
Sky Byte 1
Dinobot 1
Ejector 1
Beast Machines Jetstorm 1
Sideburn 1
Scourge 1
Xaaron 1
Wheelie 1
Doublecross 1
Red Alert 1
Impactor 1
Magmatron 1
Tarantulus 1
Sari Sumdac 1
Victory Saber 1
Elita-1 1
Beast Wars Inferno 1
Cosmos 1
Blackout 1
Mindwipe 1
Chromia 1
Long Haul 1
Elita One 1
Vector Prime 1
Terradive 1
Roadbuster 1
Beast Wars Silverbolt 1
Sky-Byte 1
Erector 1
Sky Lynx 1
Scalpel 1
Orion Pax 1
Nightbeat 1
Rail Racer 1
Seaspray 1
Starcream 1
Computron 1
Dr. Archevil 1
Punch/Counterpunch 1
Primus 1
Octane 1
Carnivac 1
Ratbat 1
Gears 1
Depth Charge 1
Beast Wars Rampage 1
Bonecrusher 1
Superion 1
Transmutate 1
Barricade 1
Ginrai 1

I changed the number of characters that appeared in our poll from 5 to 10 because of the 3 way tie for 5th place. Either way, only the top 5 results will get sent to Hasbro, in the order of highest votes. I'm letting you guys pick 3 just to help sway the votes in your favor. Good luck!

you know soundwave is awesome when he is already picked, but we pick him to get in anyway!!!
GEEWUN
Pretender
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Choose which characters you think should be nominated for 2011's Transformers Hall of Fame

Postby Omega-1 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:21 am

I vote for Devastator because he made an impact in every episode he was in and he is the original combiner.
Omega-1
Fuzor

Re: Choose which characters you think should be nominated for 2011's Transformers Hall of Fame

Postby Mach » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:24 am

Motto: ""I am a Prime. I do not take orders from you!""
I gonna vote for grimlock
Mach
Gestalt
News Credits: 905
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby FanimusMaximus » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:33 am

Motto: "It's not hard to knock 'em down, it's getting 'em to stay down that's the trick!"
Weapon: High-Velocity Sonic Blaster
I voted Shockwave, Devastator, and Wheeljack.

Burn wrote: Spam. It's what powers the HMW part of the server.

Someone wrote:Meanwhile, Astrotrain told Fanimusmaximus to get godzillabot a nice new haircut.
FanimusMaximus
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby RiddlerJ » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:11 am

While there's someone else I would like to see win, I'd be very happy if Shockwave won this year. He's my favorite Decepticon. :grin:
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby NatsumeRyu » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:12 am

Motto: ""'Camshaft' See, they said my name!""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
1. Waspinator
2. BW Megatron
3. Unicron

Al right, if everybody who didn't vote Shockwave before pulls together, we can deny Shockwave the HoF! XD :lol:
I take commissions!
2014-Officer Vi-Senketsu & Junketsu-Silver Knight-Origami Cyclone
13-Terminus Armor-Megaman-Lord Death-Tali
12-WfC Brawl-Gurren Lagann-Doc
11-Reaper Conduit-Rampage
<10-Brawl-Camshaft-Jazz-Blackout-Starscream-Bumblebee
NatsumeRyu
Combiner
News Credits: 3
Buy from NatsumeRyu on eBay
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 3
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Black Bumblebee » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:13 am

I voted for Beast Wars Megatron as I think every year a Transformer from Beast Wars "should" get in, rather than have it just be a G1 fest all the time.

Beast Wars was, to me anyways, the superior cartoon.
Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/Pepsimus to see the latest episodes of The War Within animated, adapted from the comic of the same name. Episodes 1 & 2 complete!
Black Bumblebee
Pretender
News Credits: 2
Buy from Black Bumblebee on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:24 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
BW Megs and Waspy are my picks.

The way I see it, we can pretty much guarantee that all the choices that Hasbro will automatically induct into the Hall of Fame will be those who's names and/or identities originated in some form of G1 fiction. So, it's up to the fans choices to get characters from the later, non-G1 series who also deserve credit inducted.

If someone you like from G1 isn't immediately inducted by the Hasbro choices, don't worry. It'll likely get put in eventually. But those from the later series that also deserve such recognition need our votes moreso than most G1 choices.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 437
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Wasp-shot23 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:33 am

Motto: "Waspinator tired of being universe's chew toy!"
Weapon: Stinger Missile
I nominate Waspinator!

"Waspinator rulezz!"
http://www.youtube.com/user/waspshot23
https://twitter.com/Waspshot23
Read my story that explores some territory you won't have seen in the TF universe before... http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=96165
Wasp-shot23
Gestalt Team Leader
Watch Wasp-shot23 on YouTube
Buy from Wasp-shot23 on eBay
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:34 am

Motto: "Roll out!"
Ooooooooo! Wazzpinnzator like hall! Wazzpinnzator like shiny metal! Wazzpinnzator want to be famous, wazzpinnzator! Get out of the way! What this? The chance to be in the hall of fame! If every member votes for me… yessss… this may be useful yessss… why lizard bot talk to himself, oh I just enjoy some intelligent conversation… Ooooooooo! Predicons terrorize!

Waspinator you have my vote, ooooh,
As do you BW Megatron… yessss

Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9

Postby RiddlerJ » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:49 am

On the human side of things, I wonder who will be inducted. Furman perhaps?
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby Bumblevivisector » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:39 am

I voted Waspy too. I agree with Sabrblade that considering Hasbro has publicly stated that they have no plans to even acknowledge Beast Wars toy-wise for the foreseeable future, it would be a hilarious and mighty display of fan-power if the HoF fan-choice ended up being a BW character every year for the foreseeable future.
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Skill: 6

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:40 am

Motto: "'Til All are One!"
Weapon: Electron Gun
I picked Jazz, Waspinator and Unicron.

So, how many characters will be added this year to the Hall of Fame? Just one or more than one?
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander
Strength: 4
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Postby djieff1 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:11 am

i vote for :

1-grimlock
2-waspinator
3-shockwave
djieff1
Mini-Con

Postby Twitchythe3rd » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:42 am

Motto: "Embrace the coming oblivion."
Weapon: Black Magic
Ooooooooo! Wazzpinnzator like Hall of Fame! Wazzpinnzator like szhiny metal! Wazzpinnzator want to be famouszz! Wazzzpinator Ruleszz!
Twitchythe3rd
Brainmaster
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby OlivusPrime » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:10 am

Motto: "Let justice prevail over death."
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
Four of the five I voted for ended up in the final lineup, and my fifth choice, Prowl, wasn't far behind!

I stand by my top three picks of Jazz, Shockwave and Wheeljack. Although the more I think about it the more I realise the former two will get inducted next year anyway.

Recently Bought: Universe (2008) Powerglide, RTS Trailbreaker, DOTM Ultimate Optimus Prime
OlivusPrime
Fuzor
Strength: 8
Courage: 10

Postby Requiem Prime » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:30 am

Motto: "You take care of your team and stay out of my way, so I can take care of mine."
Weapon: Hypersonic Concussion Blasters
grimlock
Requiem Prime
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Seibertron » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:44 am

Lots of love for Waspinator. Interesting!
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:47 am

Seibertron wrote:Lots of love for Waspinator. Interesting!
Apparently not enough, as those who would most definitely be automatically inducted by Hasbro in future inaugurations are overtaking him. :roll:

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Seibertron » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:17 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Apparently not enough, as those who would most definitely be automatically inducted by Hasbro in future inaugurations are overtaking him. :roll:

I get your point, and agree with you. But like all things, I imagine that the HOF will only be around for a few years (maybe ten at best). Once they get past the recurring cast of characters and run out of awesome footage for their video montage that they show of the characters, that'll be the end of HOF. So I think it's very worthwhile to nominate a character that you'd like to see, regardless of the character's series. There's also well over 200+ characters from G1. It'd take about 50 years to go through all of the G1 characters with only 4 or 5 per year. Eventually can be a long time coming.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby seanb0202 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:39 pm

Motto: "The Beating Will Continue Until Morale Improves!!!"
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
I'm voting for Grimlock. :BOT:
seanb0202
Mini-Con
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Spider5800 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:46 pm

1. Jazz
2. Grimlock
3. Waspinator

I would have preferred someone else from BW, but I gotta vote for at least one guy from that series!
Optimus Prime: Freedom is the right of all sentient beings!

Megatron: Bite my shiney metal ass!
Spider5800
Vehicon

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:50 pm

Seibertron wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

I get your point, and agree with you. But like all things, I imagine that the HOF will only be around for a few years (maybe ten at best). Once they get past the recurring cast of characters and run out of awesome footage for their video montage that they show of the characters, that'll be the end of HOF. So I think it's very worthwhile to nominate a character that you'd like to see, regardless of the character's series. There's also well over 200+ characters from G1. It'd take about 50 years to go through all of the G1 characters with only 4 or 5 per year. Eventually can be a long time coming.
Well, yeah, but they obviously won't put every G1 character in. I highly doubt any Micromaster or non-Bludgeon/Thunderwing Pretender would get put in. But all the ones everyone's root for are most likely to to make the cut at some point.

Choosing Dinobot at last year's Hall of Fame was a very good move that showed that the TF fandom isn't just into characters due to shallow GEEWUN fanservice or whatever, but into characters with actual three-dimensional personalities and a thorough depth of quality put into his/her evolution and development.

While the comics of G1 do feature this kind of quality (sometimes) it's the cartoons that tend to be the most remembered and most viewed. And, let's face it, with such a large cast, the G1 cartoon rarely gave its characters any real developmental arcs of their own, outside of one or two spotlight episodes.

And while that was because the show's only purpose was indeed to advertise its products, later series did not have that as their sole purpose. It's when telling a good story and exploring the personalities and histories of its characters are as high a priority as selling toys that make a series really worthwhile.

Again, going back to Dinobot, he wasn't developed as just a means to sell a toy, but much so more than that. There was so much effort put into his character that he probably could have won even if he had no toy of his own. Like last year, most of the fan nominees in the Hall of Fame seem like they're only chosen because of at least one of four factors: their voices, their almodes, their toys, and/or their gimmicks. Dinobot did not stand out because of any of these in particular, and yet he outperformed all those who do.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Next

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 6B (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL + RATTRAP Transformers War Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Netflix 2021"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL + R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR Transformers Studio Series 86-03 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
BLURR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S13 ULTRA MAGNUS Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Leader 2019 220825A"
WFC-S13 ULTRA MAGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K23 PREDACON SCORPONOK Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K23 PREDACON S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Studio Series 86-02 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
KUP Transformers S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K13 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K13 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Voyager Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELIE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELIE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CORONATION STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series 86-12 Leader 2022 King 220907A"
CORONATION STARSCR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations, Platinum Edition, One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Ultra Magnus Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Blades Figure" on AMAZON