This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Shout!Factory Transformers – Beast Wars: Complete Series

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Shout!Factory Transformers – Beast Wars: Complete Series

Postby El Duque » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:01 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Shout!Factory has added a new Beast Wars listing to their online store, Transformers – Beast Wars: Complete Series. The set is scheduled to release on June 7th, 2011 for $$49.99 + S&H.

When the descendants of the treacherous Decepticons — now known as Predacons — land on a mysterious planet in search of the powerful crystal fuel Energon, it’s up to Optimus Primal and the heroic Maximals to stop them before they conquer the universe!

Bonus Features:
  • Retrospective featurettes
  • Art galleries
  • New interviews
  • 12-pg book

Bonus! The Transformers – Beast Wars: Complete Series set includes a 24-page comic book Transformers Timelines “Dawn of Future’s Past.” Originally published by Fun Publications for BotCon in 2006, this is the official prequel story leading right up to the start of Beast Wars and offers valuable insight into all of the events that led to Optimus Primal’s crew chasing after Megatron and his Predacons! Fans will enjoy this pre- Beast Wars story as well as several other Transformers extras! The story is written by Forest Lee and Pete Sinclair with Beast Wars story editor Bob Forward and Benson Yee serving as story consultants.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Shout!Factory Transformers – Beast Wars: Complete Series

Postby Bumblevivisector » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:18 pm

I'd be motivated to buy this if I knew Season 1 had all its episodes in order (Double Jeopardy, then A Better Mousetrap; Possession before Spider's Game) and knew they were totally uncut: I could swear the first time I saw The Trigger Part 1 there were a few extra seconds that I didn't see in reruns or the Rhino disc, of Terrorsaur and Waspinator flying around and debating about where Tigatron went after falling into the cloud.

Also if Season 3 had the broadcast opening; anyone know why they replaced its beginning with the beginning of the Season 2 intro?

The Toonami bumpers from the week they debuted the Season 2 finale would bring back some nice memories as well, especially the ad where Rattrap guns down Johnny Quest, but you can't have everything. That and the G1 commercials are what Youtube's for.

And no commentaries?
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Leviathan » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Motto: "Destuction to all who walk, swim, and fly."
Weapon: Fusion-Powered Particle Blaster
GROAN!!!!!!!! God, I want that comic, but it isn't worth me getting the entire Beast Wars Series for a second time.
Leviathan
Micromaster
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby Heavy B » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:57 pm

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
hmmmmm, depends on what the individual releases have. Im hoping they find some of the fox kids ads
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
Heavy B
Gestalt
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Courage: Infinity
Skill: 5

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:28 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Okay, I am now SOLD on this! I was skeptical at first, due to already owning the Rhino sets, but these bonus features make it worth it! Not to mention Dawn of Future's Past!!!!!! :D

Bumblevivisector wrote:I'd be motivated to buy this if I knew Season 1 had all its episodes in order (Double Jeopardy, then A Better Mousetrap; Possession before Spider's Game) and knew they were totally uncut: I could swear the first time I saw The Trigger Part 1 there were a few extra seconds that I didn't see in reruns or the Rhino disc, of Terrorsaur and Waspinator flying around and debating about where Tigatron went after falling into the cloud.
Are you referring to when they say this:
Waspinator: "Huh? W-Where Maximal go?"
Terrorsaur: "We saw him fall into that cloud..."
That is on the Rhino DVD set.

Bumblevivisector wrote:Also if Season 3 had the broadcast opening; anyone know why they replaced its beginning with the beginning of the Season 2 intro?
No clue. Been pondering that myself.

Bumblevivisector wrote:And no commentaries?
These foru listed extra features appear to be ones that are exclusive to this boxed set (a la the G1 Matrix DVD set's exclusive content). The discs that are part of the indivdual sets that have been compiled into this set will probably have some features of their own not listed here.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 437
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Bouncy X » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:37 pm

glad to see a complete series collection but now i gotta ask....is beast machines in there or will that be its own seperate release? i mean i realize its technically a different series but its still a continuation.

but either way, i'll definately get this set.
"Expect nothing, but want it all"
Bouncy X
Pretender

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:50 pm

Bouncy X wrote:glad to see a complete series collection but now i gotta ask....is beast machines in there or will that be its own seperate release? i mean i realize its technically a different series but its still a continuation.
It's more than just a technicality. Beast Machines is, in all ways, it's own individual series. Just because it's a sequel doesn't make it "Beast Wars: Season 4". That's kinda like calling Energon and Cybertron seasons 2 and 3 of Armada, when both are entirely different series that also happen to be follow-ups to Armada (Energon moreso than Cybertron, mind you). "Same reality" does no always equal "same series".

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Vector Primal » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:10 pm

Motto: "Be Champions!"
Good news. I have the Rhino set so probably won't invest. Anyone know if Bob Forward or Larry Ditillo will make Transformer Hall of Fame? :MAXIMAL: :PREDACON: :MAX2:
Vector Primal
Mini-Con

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:19 pm

Motto: "'Til All are One!"
Weapon: Electron Gun
Oh, Dawn of Future's past. Looks like G1's not the only TF series I'll have two copies of. :BANG_HEAD:
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4

Postby GetRightRobot » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:17 pm

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
YES!!!!!!!!!! I have ZERO copies of Beast Wars. I do not buy bootlegs, and (I'm ashamed to say) I was appalled by the show when it first aired. Over the past year or so I've been watching youtube episodes and picking up some toys, I have come to love this show. This boxset was meant for yours truly! :D
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
News Credits: 187
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Skill: 7

Postby Bumblevivisector » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:19 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Bumblevivisector wrote:I'd be motivated to buy this if I knew Season 1 had all its episodes in order (Double Jeopardy, then A Better Mousetrap; Possession before Spider's Game) and knew they were totally uncut: I could swear the first time I saw The Trigger Part 1 there were a few extra seconds that I didn't see in reruns or the Rhino disc, of Terrorsaur and Waspinator flying around and debating about where Tigatron went after falling into the cloud.

In fact, what I'm talking about likely came between those two lines, as they're puzzled by the lack of wreckage on the ground below, along the lines of:
Waspinator: "Waspinator thinks we vaporized him!"
Terrorsaur: "Nnnn, there should be something...let's double back to the cliff."

I swear that was in there when I first saw this, right after Transcon '97 (where I sort of became a BW convert, but foolishly gave up Onyx Primal) on a UHF station out of either St. Louis or Springfield, Illinois. It was never in any future reruns though, even out of the same station 2 years later. I'd almost doubt my memory, except that spot on the Rhino disc just looks like an abrupt edit.

Dammit, where's Zobovor when you really need every cut of a TF episode analyzed to death?
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:49 pm

Bumblevivisector wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

In fact, what I'm talking about likely came between those two lines, as they're puzzled by the lack of wreckage on the ground below, along the lines of:
Waspinator: "Waspinator thinks we vaporized him!"
Terrorsaur: "Nnnn, there should be something...let's double back to the cliff."

I swear that was in there when I first saw this, right after Transcon '97 (where I sort of became a BW convert, but foolishly gave up Onyx Primal) on a UHF station out of either St. Louis or Springfield, Illinois. It was never in any future reruns though, even out of the same station 2 years later. I'd almost doubt my memory, except that spot on the Rhino disc just looks like an abrupt edit.

Dammit, where's Zobovor when you really need every cut of a TF episode analyzed to death?
Similars line to what you're thinking of were spoken a little earlier before their confusion.

Waspinator: "Success! Maximal destroyed! Hehe."
Terrorsaur: "Let's gather some fragments. Megatron will want proof."
Waspinator: "Wazzpinator wantz hiz head!"
Terrorsaur: "Hey! It's mine, Bug Face!"

If not these lines, then you might be mistaken, since "The Trigger, Part 1" is one of the few episodes I vividly remember watching during its first airing as a kid and the scene as it played out on the Rhino DVDs is how it went on the initial airing (though, there's still a chance I could be mistaken).
Last edited by Sabrblade on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Vector Primal » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:52 pm

Motto: "Be Champions!"
As Megatron would say "New Packaging Same Product Awesomes"
Vector Primal
Mini-Con

Postby Jetstorm92210 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:58 pm

Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
Are those DVD's English only, or do they also include Spanish and French languages? Man, I'm so hyped because they included Dawn of Future's past.
Jetstorm92210
Fuzor
Strength: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:04 pm

Now, all we need is Theft of the Golden Disk and we got all of the supplementary material pertaining directly to the main plot of the Beast Wars cartoon (the other Beast Era material by 3H, Fun Pub, and IDW were more like added sidestories than what TotGD and DoFP were).

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Supreme Convoy » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:10 pm

Bought!
Supreme Convoy
Gestalt
News Credits: 34

Postby Fearing » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:56 pm

Not sure how many episodes there are, but regardless, this seems like a pretty good price fora complete series of 3 seasons. I don't have any of the previous sets and was worried that this would be priced along the lines of the G1 box set (which I bought, but would have a hard time justifying that price for another box set having just had a second kid), but at that price I think I can manage it... especially if Amazon discounts it like they often do on new releases.
Fearing
Mini-Con

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:20 pm

Fearing wrote:Not sure how many episodes there are, but regardless, this seems like a pretty good price fora complete series of 3 seasons.
52 episodes. 26 for the first season, 13 for seasons 2 and 3 each.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby monarch420 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:04 pm

THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :-B
monarch420
Mini-Con

Postby Folken » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:39 pm

Cannot wait for this. I grew up with G1, but Beast Wars still holds a special place in my heart. I've done my best to raise the 4 year old on G1, but I think he'll get a big kick out of Beast Wars.

Beast Machines I could take of leave, though I wouldn't mind having it for completion's sake.
Folken

Postby Elita One » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:16 am

Motto: "I will chop your head off!- Axe Cop"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Unless Shout can top the cast commentary on the first 2 eps (Madman version) then no double dipping.
DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.
http://www.****.tumblr.com
Elita One
Headmaster Jr
Watch Elita One on YouTube
Buy from Elita One on eBay

Official Shout! Factory Beast Wars DVD Press Release

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Mon May 16, 2011 6:05 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Here is the official press release regarding Beast Wars season 1 and the complete series from Shout! Factory.

Featuring All 26 Episodes and Exciting Bonus Content

TRANSFORMERS: BEAST WARS

SEASON ONE

In a 4-DVD Set IN STORES NATIONWIDE ON JUNE 7, 2011

PASSIONATE FANS REJOICE! PRE-ORDER NOW TO OWN

TRANSFORMERS: BEAST WARS
THE COMPLETE SERIES
COLLECTOR'S EDITION

DVD BOX SET Featuring 8-DVDs, All 52
Action-Packed Episodes, New Bonus Content,
Collectible 24-Page Comic Book and Much More!
FROM SHOUT! FACTORY AT SHOUTFACTORYSTORE.COM

Brace yourself to relive some of the most epic TRANSFORMERS battles and non-stop action adventures through the 15th Anniversary release of BEAST WARS. In 1996, TRANSFORMERS fans were introduced to this stunning saga between the heroic MAXIMALS and the evil PREDACONS where these powerful TRANSFORMERS disguised themselves as some of the fiercest and most ferocious animals on Earth. In a flash of an instant, these beasts turned into battle-tested robot warriors ready for combat. Created by Hasbro and produced by Mainframe Entertainment, the hugely successful animated series TRANSFORMERS: BEAST WARS ran for three successful television seasons and garnered an Emmy Award for Outstanding Individual Achievement in Animation.

On June 7, 2011, Shout! Factory, in collaboration with Hasbro, Inc., will unleash the TRANSFORMERS: BEAST WARS Season One 4-DVD set, featuring all 26 visually stunning episodes and exciting bonus features. A must-have for fans and families, this DVD set promises to keep you on the edge of your seat with exciting adventures and is priced to own at $29.93 SRP.

Die-hard fans further rejoice! Shout! Factory, along with Hasbro, Inc., are set to release the TRANSFORMERS: BEAST WARS - The Complete Series Collector's Edition 8-DVD box set. Jam packed with hours of entertaining content, this Complete Series Collector's Edition contains the entire CG animated series of BEAST WARS and a bounty of stellar extras, including retrospective featurettes, a 12-page book, art galleries, plus a special collectible 24-page comic book TRANSFORMERS Timelines "Dawn of the Future's Past." Originally published by Fun Publications for BotCon, the official TRANSFORMERS convention, in 2006, the comic book is the official prequel story leading right up to the start of Beast Wars and offers valuable insight into all the events that led to OPTIMUS PRIMAL chasing after MEGATRON and PREDACONS! TRANSFORMERS: BEAST WARS - The Complete Series Collector's Edition arrives exclusively to Shout! Factory's official online store ShoutFactoryStore.com on June 7, 2011. Pre-order begins now!

As excitement builds for these home entertainment releases, Shout! Factory will announce additional activities for fans in the incoming months.

TRANSFORMERS: BEAST WARS Season One 4-DVD set Synopsis: When the descendants of the treacherous DECEPTICONS - now known as PREDACONS - land on a mysterious planet in search of a powerful fuel known as Energon, it's up to OPTIMUS PRIMAL and the heroic MAXIMALS to stop them before they conquer the universe! Bonus Features Include:
Maximize! Creating A New Breed of TRANSFORMER
Art gallery
Original character models

Technical Information
Street Date: June 7, 2011
Not Rated: For all audiences
Suggested Retail Price: $29.93
4-DVD
Aspect Ratio: 4:3
English, stereo

About HASBRO
Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS) is a branded play company providing children and families around the world with a wide-range of immersive entertainment offerings based on the Company's world class brand portfolio. From toys and games, to television programming, motion pictures, video games and a comprehensive licensing program, Hasbro strives to delight its customers through the strategic leveraging of well-known and beloved brands such as TRANSFORMERS, LITTLEST PET SHOP, NERF, PLAYSKOOL, MY LITTLE PONY, G.I. JOE, MAGIC: THE GATHERING and MONOPOLY. The Hub, Hasbro's multi-platform joint venture with Discovery Communications (NASDAQ: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK) launched on October 10, 2010. The online home of The Hub is http://www.hubworld.com. The Hub logo and name are trademarks of Hub Television Networks, LLC. All rights reserved. Come see how we inspire play through our brands at http://www.hasbro.com. ©2011 Hasbro, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

About Shout! Factory
Shout! Factory is a diversified entertainment company devoted to producing, uncovering and revitalizing the very best of pop culture. Founders Richard Foos, Bob Emmer and Garson Foos have spent their careers sharing their music, television and film faves with discerning consumers the world over. Shout! Factory's DVD offerings serve up classic, contemporary and cult TV series, riveting sports programs, live music, animation and documentaries in lavish packages crammed with extras. The company's audio catalogue boasts GRAMMY-nominated box sets, new releases from storied artists, lovingly assembled album reissues and indispensable "best of" compilations. These riches are the result of a creative acquisitions mandate that has established the company as a hotbed of cultural preservation and commercial reinvention. Shout! Factory is based in Santa Monica, California. For more on Shout! Factory, visit shoutfactory.com.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby BluePhirePB » Mon May 16, 2011 6:22 pm

Wait, so you can either buy the ENTIRE series or Beast Wars or just Season 1? Will they release a Season 2 and 3 later on?
Last edited by BluePhirePB on Mon May 16, 2011 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BluePhirePB
Minibot
News Credits: 4

Postby Iron Prime » Mon May 16, 2011 6:22 pm

Weapon: Energo-Sword
Sweet! I hope this is easy to come by in the local Wal-Marts and Targets like the G1 re-releases were!
*Formerly Snarlus Prime

sto_vo_kor_2000 wrote:You are honorable enough to join the house of STO :grin:

Let us pick up arms and join the battle :twisted:
Iron Prime
Brainmaster
Intelligence: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Galvatron X » Mon May 16, 2011 7:15 pm

Motto: "Such heroic nonsense..."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Sweet! I am psyched for this. I can't wait to see Beast Wars in a better format than friggin' Youtube!
Galvatron X
Gestalt Team Leader
Strength: 6
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 4
Skill: 10

Next

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #1 Cvr C IDW Comics 2023 MAR231660 1C (CA) Myer"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT VS STREET FIGHTER #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 JUN231485 4A (A/CA) Medel"
TMNT VS STREET FIG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #8 Cvr C 1:10 RI IDW Comics OCT231361 8C (CA) Escorza"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr A Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240188 3A (CA) Nakayama (W) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr X 1:60 FOIL VIRGIN Dynamite Comics 1X (CA) Lee + Chung"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #9 Cvr A IDW Comics 2024 OCT231363 9A (CA) Myer"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME ALLIANCE #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 OCT221753 3A (CA) Mercado"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #4 Cvr F 1:10 Boom Studios Comics 2023 JAN230392 4F"
MMPR TMNT II #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT + USAGI YOJIMBO WHEREWHEN #1 Cvr G 1:100 IDW Comics JAN231650 1G Eastman"
TMNT + USAGI YOJIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #146 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 OCT231350 146B Turtles Ongoing (CA) Eastman"
TMNT #146 Cvr B ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 Cvr B Boom Studios Comics 2022 OCT220270 1B (CA) Mora"
MMPR TMNT II #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT VS STREET FIGHTER #3 Cvr C IDW Comics 2023 MAY231433 3C (CA) Reilly"
TMNT VS STREET FIG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin Lost Years DIRECTORS CUT #1 Cvr C RI 1:10 IDW Comics FEB231518"
TMNT Last Ronin Lo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT X STRANGER THINGS #1 Cvr E 1:25 IDW Comics 2023 MAY231442 1E (CA) Pe"
TMNT X STRANGER TH ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Octone and Murk" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON