This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Review of IDW's Transformers Ongoing #18

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Review of IDW's Transformers Ongoing #18

Postby Seibertron » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:58 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
jON3.0 reviews Transformers #18 ...

I have only recently gotten back into Transformers comics which gives me a fresher perspective on where they are and where they've come from. However, IDW's latest was not the breath of fresh air I had hoped it was going to be. So without further ado, here is my review of IDW Transformers #18:

SUMMARY

Issue #18 picks up where #17 left off... right after Jazz had killed a human in "self-defense," Prime nearly killed Soundwave whom had nearly killed Ultra Magnus.

This issue starts off with Prime checking news reports while an oddly-colored version of Wheeljack is busy trying to repair Thundercracker (a Decepticon POW who is trying to make a deal with the Autobots in order to save his own rusty tailpipe). Thundercracker is asking for Ratchet (because obviously Wheeljack is no medical professional) but he's busy patching up the Autobot wounded. I honestly laughed when he asked for Ratchet. Obviously, Wheeljack even has a bad reputation for blowing things up among the Decepticons. Prime deals with Thundercracker about Megatron's location, knowing he would take Soundwave somewhere to be repaired. Obviously, he gets the information he's looking for because he quickly puts a plan into action.

There's a tender "passing of the Matrix" moment between Prime and the battle-damaged Ultra Magnus who reveals that he had placed a tracking chip on Soundwave... *GASP!* Dun-DUN-dun!!! There's kind of a cool, retro moment at the beginning of page 5 where Prime is checking out his old gun back from Generation 2.

He checks in with Ratchet on Jetfire's ability to go into orbit but NOT to see any combat (which is part of Prime's plan to be revealed later). Then there's some confusion. In the last panel on page 5, an Autobot is begging Prime not to go or at least let him go with Prime to battle to which Prime replies that he is suspended until Bumblebee is healthy again. I'm not sure if this is Jazz or Prowl. I assume it is Jazz based on the last issue, but the very next panel on page 6 shows Prowl from the back. The two characters on page 5 and 6 are almost identically drawn except for Prowl's obvious emergency lights on his back and head color. Personally, I wished they had distinguished the two characters much better and we only get ONE panel of information concerning the mind-blowing shocker from last issue about Jazz killing a human? Anyways, Prowl tries to talk some sense into Prime and is worried that his plan is too rash and based on revenge and anger while Jetfire transforms and heads into the atmosphere.

Cut to my favorite Transformer of all-time: SHOCKWAVE! *applause* Shockwave is busy trying to repair Soundwave at the same time Prime is implementing his plan. Optimus Prime "drops in" on Megatron's party unannounced to "duke it out" mono e mono (although I suppose it should be described as roboto e roboto). There is a really cool splash page on page 7 where Prime makes his heroic entrance. And Optimus basically asks Megatron to "take it outside." There's another cool panel on page 8 while the two mortal enemies head out to do battle with all the Deceptcons following behind including Skywarp, couple of Constructicons, Ravage, Rumble, Frenzy, Dragstrip, and the triple-changers. Megatron is a photocopy of the upcoming War for Cybertron re-paint. Megatron chats about how the humans have started to turn against the Autobots, blah, blah, blah. He has a new weapon that Prime points out is a railgun and Megatron brags about how it doesn't even half to be fully charged to destroy a human city... but it IS fully charged! Then Prime starts talking about how humans have made advancements in weaponry over the years ... I had flashbacks of the original comics where the characters would describe who they were and what their weapons were called and what they could do or what their "special abilities" were.

And FINALLY after 9 pages, we see some ACTION! Prime fires his "kinetic harpoon" which basically "tags" Megatron and sends a satellite crashing down on him from space at mach 10 while Prime speeds away to get clear. Page 12, the bots finally do less talking and we get some BAY-PLOSIONS! Prime is shocked that Megatron survives and there's a weird moment where he grabs Megatron by the throat after BREAKING his own gun across Meg's face and says "Why can't you ever die?" Cut to an epic shot of Omega Supreme and we are shocked by Megatron carrying Prime home all beat up and surrenders himself.

Then we are back to the talking. Megatron and Prime go back and forth for three pages about how Megatron is exactly where HE wants to be and how Spike had Scrapper EXECUTED and that Prime is a traitor to his own kind working with the humans. Prime sets up a secret investigation into the humans' activities and then we are back to the news watching humans slowly turn against ALL Transformers (which again reminds me of the early comics when humans couldn't tell the difference between factions and condemned all giant, alien robots) and on page 20, we get a bunch of panels showing all the loose ends to the different parts of the story... Jazz and Prowl looking tense... Bumblebee and Magnus in the repair bay with Ratchet as well as the humans suits being loaded onto a transport. And we end with Prime pondering by himself in a nice, big one-shot on page 21.

REVIEW

As far as story goes, there's a LOT of talking. It's my opinion that comic books don't require as much dialogue as they are graphical depictions of stories and much of the stories are told through images and not through the text... not the case in this issue, I'm afraid. Talk, talk, talk, talk, talk. Do these bots ever shut up and DO stuff? Most of the dialogue is necessary to move the story along, but this issue was severely lacking in action.

We get to see some of our favorite characters which is always nice, but they have been "Michael-Bayed" into transmutated versions of half-movie robots and half-War for Cybertron. Optimus Prime's chest is OBVIOUSLY based on the movie as well as Bumblebee's paint scheme which is almost EXACTLY the same as it is in the Reveal the Shield action figure. Ratchet looks almost identical to his WFC counter-part as well as Jetfire and the seekers (what little we see of them). Prime's "ears" or antennae seem to move by themselves from panel to panel. They kind of remind me of Justice League Unlimited Batman now. And Shockwave's eye has changed from Generation 1 yellow to Dark of the Moon red.

There were so many subtle advertisements for Dark of the Moon and War for Cybertron that I lost count. I can't tell if the writers/artists were doing it on purpose or not, I mean, I thought we were past this? I thought Transformers comics stopped trying to sell toys a long time ago? I thought they were "focusing on story" and not on advertising for toys? Maybe I was wrong.

But back to the story. There was just too much talkin' and not enough scrappin' in my opinion. I had gotten my hopes up when I read the preview before I got to read the entire issue. It wasn't the story and characters that I had grown up with anymore. Good and bad have become blurred and characters have more depth than they did. All that I'm happy with, but the main reason I read Transformers comics is for the transformin' and the scrappin' and there wasn't enough of either. It seemed that they were trying VERY hard to move the story along with the dialogue and it just didn't move smoothly. It seemed jaded and forced. I mean, I know villains gloat and brag about their plans but Megatron talks more than any other character in the entire issue! He used to be more of a "blow-em-up-now-and-chat-later" kinda' guy.

If I were going to rate this issue on a scale of 1 to 5 stars, I would have to give it a three. There were several cool moments and a few reminiscent retro moments that I really enjoyed, and I ALWAYS love seeing Shockwave, but it wasn't a particularly thrilling or captivating read. Very little important plot points. If you were a casual reader, you could skip this issue and not really miss anything. There just weren't any HUGE "WHOA" or "AHA" moments like the last issue had.

Speaking of last issue, why wasn't there more about that huge moment with Jazz? There was barely a mention of it at all! I guess we will just have to wait and see where the next issue takes us.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Review of IDW's Transformers Ongoing #18

Postby Starscream GaGa » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:26 am

Motto: ""I'm a free Decepti-bitch, baby!""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Wait... Megatron defeats Prime and then hands himself over to the Autobots?
Starscream GaGa
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 1
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby jON3.0 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:23 am

Motto: ""Who you callin' a robot chicken?""
Weapon: High-Energy Particle Beam Rifle
Because he WANTS to. I know, right?
JON BAILEY
http://epicvoiceguy.com
Follow me on Stardust, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter & Facebook @epicvoiceguy!
voices of Optimus, Shockwave & Soundwave
jON3.0
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 127
Watch jON3.0 on YouTube
Buy from jON3.0 on eBay
Alt Mode: Ferrari
Strength: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Down_Shift » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:33 am

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
These comics are so boring lately. Everything just kinda seems to bleed together. Story feels too linear & predictable, art is bland and all the faces are the same with the obviously faceless exceptions.

I use to really like the direction of the story now it seems to have kinda stopped. I'm hoping it picks up in the next few issues.

TFcon Third Party Host
www.tfcon.ca
www.cybertron.ca - Canadian Transformers News First!

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
Down_Shift
Faction Commander
News Credits: 335
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby griftimus prime » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:17 am

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
wheres ratchet? oh come on thats just insulting.

love wheeljack.
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby MYoung23 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:51 am

Down_Shift wrote:These comics are so boring lately. Everything just kinda seems to bleed together. Story feels too linear & predictable, art is bland and all the faces are the same with the obviously faceless exceptions.

I use to really like the direction of the story now it seems to have kinda stopped. I'm hoping it picks up in the next few issues.

So you saw Megatron beating up Prime, carrying him back to the Autobots and then surrendering in advance? Really?
MYoung23
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3

Postby Darth Bombshell » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:39 am

Motto: "Insanity is a state of mind, and I have a home there."
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
Seibertron wrote:Speaking of last issue, why wasn't there more about that huge moment with Jazz? There was barely a mention of it at all! I guess we will just have to wait and see where the next issue takes us.

Don't count on it. Knowing Costa, it happened simply for Shock and Awe and to annoy the fans. Nothing more.
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt
News Credits: 487
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 6

Postby zephon » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:51 am

Wish there was more action instead of more talk -- I wanted a Prime versus Megatron that would top Escalation's battle. I wanted to see how Prime would find a way around Megatron's advantage.

I like how they used the Kinetic Harpoon concept (having seen it in Discovery Channel). They could have followed up with a second harpoon or maybe even with a volley from Omega Supreme (he still can't transform, right?). But what we had was more talk....

Hope the story leaves Earth for more galaxy-wide battles.
zephon
Mini-Con
Buy from zephon on eBay

Postby Emperor Galvatron » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:05 am

Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Thanks alot for the review. I appreciate the time you took to write it up and post it on the site.

However, I'm a little disappointed in the review. Please hear me out and I'll explain.

First and foremost, you've just told me the entire story. I never have to buy this book at all. I know from your review practically every detail of the book from cover to cover.

Second, at this point we all know what the bots look like in the book. One sentence stating that the art style hasn't changed from the norm would suffice.

And third, the entire review was written, I don't know how to say this exactly, a little immature(?). (I know, I'm a 35 yr old man critiquing a review of a comic book about a line of children's toys as immature, but bear with me.) I understand that the review is your opinion, and I guess I'm just used to tigertracks reviews, but it comes off as petty in some aspects. We all know how Costa writes the book, we know what the art style is, we know it'll be the same next month, and the next, and for the foreseeable future.

Again, this is not meant as a slight against you, I just would like to see you improve. Thanks again, and see you in thirty.
Emperor Galvatron
Fuzor
News Credits: 3
Buy from Emperor Galvatron on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Courage: 9
Skill: 8

Postby mbd88prime » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:43 am

Motto: ""Freedom is the right of all sentient beings""
Weapon: Dual Rocket-Propelled Grenade Launcher
I have to say the one thing i hate more than anything else in the IDW transformers comics is that Prime ALWAYS gets his skidplate handed to him by megatron, even before megatron got his upgrade. I mean, i may be biased because prime is my favorite character, but more than that, it's just unrealistic and way too one sided. I understand the concept of make the reader hate the bad guy so that when he gets whats coming to him its even better. But even when megs got what was coming to him, in all hail megatron, he STILL kicked prime's but. So annoying! IDW: its O K A Y for optimus to win sometimes, heck, even ONCE. Megs and Op are supposed to be equals. okay, i think im done now.
"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits in deciding to protect us from ourselves."- Ronald Reagan
mbd88prime
Vehicon
News Credits: 1
Strength: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Counterpunch » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:45 am

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Megatron just surrenders because he wants to.

Super.

I can't even really pin-point just what is wrong with the direction this fiction has gone...
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 4

Postby Tigertrack » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:51 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Jon 3.0, I enjoyed your review. I have read the issue, and I understand a lot of your points, and agree with most of them.

I am glad we kind of had some of those plot points used so quickly. It was almost out of character, and out of place to have the Magnus tracking device from the previous issue be pointed out and used here! At the time we did not know what it was, but it was brought up as a 'wha's he doing point?' when I reviewed 17.

Ore-13 was brought up again, and quickly done away with...

Fun times. Good review.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Endurance: 7

Postby jON3.0 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:45 pm

Motto: ""Who you callin' a robot chicken?""
Weapon: High-Energy Particle Beam Rifle
Emperor Galvatron wrote:However, I'm a little disappointed in the review. Please hear me out and I'll explain... I just would like to see you improve.

Perhaps you skipped the VERY FIRST statement that I'm just now returning to Transformers comics so some of this stuff is a little newer to me. And secondly, this is the first review I've done for seibertron.com as I'm new to the staff. I would think you'd have a little more patience than only giving me one shot. I followed the format of previous reviews. Had there been any awesomeness to review to suggest you buying the book, I would have left some up to your imagination. It's a REVIEW, not a teaser trailer. Spoilers should be a given. I would suggest against buying this issue unless you just HAVE to buy a copy for your collection. Everyone's a critic and I knew this was coming ahead of time. Perhaps next time, you can get Ain't It Cool news to review the comic so it will be less "immature" and more professional? ;) I called 'em as I seen 'em. This is a site dedicated to toys, cartoons, and comic books... immature? Really? lol.
JON BAILEY
http://epicvoiceguy.com
Follow me on Stardust, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter & Facebook @epicvoiceguy!
voices of Optimus, Shockwave & Soundwave
jON3.0
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 127
Watch jON3.0 on YouTube
Buy from jON3.0 on eBay
Alt Mode: Ferrari
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9

Postby Doctor McGrath » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:43 pm

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
Nice review buddy.

I like that this issue seems to take a little initiative. I like that Prime has a plan but I'm tired of him just walking up to Megs and then getting it handed to him. For whatever reason, I also enjoyed the brief UM/OP heart-to-heart ;)

I am annoyed that the Jazz situation was left pretty much untouched though.
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby quickmixed » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:52 pm

I was really disappointed with this ish. I was really hoping to see some fallout of Jazz's actions from the last issue but all we got was one panel of Prime telling Jazz he was on time out. I was suprised to see the death of Scrapper brought up and used as a tool for Megs.

I am enjoying Milnes artwork a lot more than Dons I must say. But Im not really digging the colour work.
IMO they should hand over the colour work to Joana Lafuente.

Nice review.
WANTED TO BUY

C-125:Shoki, C126:Getsui, C127:Yukikaze, C129:Seizan. MIB + unused stickers PM for details.
quickmixed
Vehicon

Postby trence5 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:57 pm

Motto: "I GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO TONIGHT THAN DIE!"
Weapon: Photon Eliminator Rifle
mbd88prime wrote: IDW: its O K A Y for optimus to win sometimes, heck, even ONCE. Megs and Op are supposed to be equals. okay, i think im done now.
I agree. I know its more interesting to have antagonist that the hero can't just beat into the ground - but damn, I thought Optimus could fight too. Maybe they're taking into the theory that there are 3 Transformers that Megatron and Optimus would be hesitant to just up against: Shockwave, Ultra Magnus and GRIMLOCK...
trence5
Combiner
Skill: 5

Postby Chaoslock » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:59 am

Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
quickmixed wrote:I was suprised to see the death of Scrapper brought up and used as a tool for Megs.

Yeah, it was funny, because Optimus can just give Soundwave a headshoot, and a human can't kill a constructicon out of revenge?
Megatron mopping the floor with Optimus, and not killing him after Prime nearly killed Soundwave...
And than when Megatron gets in custody, Prime just imprisons him inside OS instead of ending a threat...
Talk about double standards.

Another joke is the Decepticon bases' security system. First Hot Rod gets in their base all alone, and now Prime can just hop into their lab centre without any trouble...

Costas work stinks of him getting paid by issues, not for quality.
GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS! -Hasbro

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
Chaoslock
Faction Commander
News Credits: 7
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Endurance: 8

Postby trence5 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:24 pm

Motto: "I GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO TONIGHT THAN DIE!"
Weapon: Photon Eliminator Rifle
true. The sometimes its like the Autobots forget that the Deceps used to stomp on humans for fun - and that they ARE supposed to be at war. Yet when a human kills one them... THERE'S F@$#@KIN' PROBLEM?!?
trence5
Combiner
Skill: 5

Postby Tigertrack » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:36 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Just has to do with the Autobots and Skywatch being honest partners with one another.

I would have to go back and read very carefully, when the deal was struck between the bots and Skywatch, but I believe full disclosure of troop actions and movements was supposed to be a part of it.

When Spike went all rogue like that and vented his frustrations, apparently, he did not tell Prime/BBee/etc., and thus, it is causing concern to Prime in that he needs to know what else has not been told to them. I don't think there is a big deal that a Skywatch member offed a con, but that it was done, and not shared is the deal... I guess.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082

Postby Darth Bombshell » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:33 pm

Motto: "Insanity is a state of mind, and I have a home there."
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
quickmixed wrote:I was really hoping to see some fallout of Jazz's actions from the last issue but all we got was one panel of Prime telling Jazz he was on time out.

I wouldn't expect anything more than that. Costa's not big on following up on his shock plots.
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt
News Credits: 487
Speed: 5

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr F 1:100 Image Comics 2023 1F GI JOE 1023IM264 (CA) Jonboy 231222D"
DUKE #1 Cvr F 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 0723IM409 4D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #3 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 3B GI JOE 1223IM272 (CA) Shalvey (W) WIlliamson"
NEW!
DUKE #3 Cvr B Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #3 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 3B 0124IM239 (CA) Azaceta"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 0723IM408 4C (CA) Park (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero YO JOE #1 IDW Comics 2022 DEC210518 (CA) Maine"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2023 1E GI JOE 1023IM263 (CA) Sorrentino"
DUKE #1 Cvr E 1:50 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #2 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 2A 1223IM259 (CA) Milana + Leoni"
COBRA COMMANDER #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORDER OF BATTLE #4 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Brown 220721B"
GI JOE ORDER OF BA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 1D GI JOE 1023IM262 (CA) Epting"
DUKE #1 Cvr D 1:25 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE AND THE TRANSFORMERS #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe 230915J"
GI JOE AND THE TRA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #4 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 4C 0224IM257 (CA) Burnham + Reber"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #4 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 4A 0224IM255 (CA) Milana + Leoni"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #3 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 3A 0124IM238 (CA) Milana + Leoni"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #3 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Breakdown Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON