This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

In Package images Of Perfect Effect PE-11 SFX Scouting Force X

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about unlicensed and knock off TF products.

In Package images Of Perfect Effect PE-11 SFX Scouting Force X

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:27 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Ray over at Robotkingdom has sent of some in package pics of Perfect Effect PE-11 SFX Scouting Force X. These are slated to be released around April 20. The images are mirrored below or you can see the listing here.

-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: In Package images Of Perfect Effect PE-11 SFX Scouting Force X

Postby Springer » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:07 pm

Can't wait for these guys to arrive! Once again, Hasbro is beaten out by a 3rd Party company. In the meantime, Hasbro can pout while they sit on the piles of crappy movie repaints they over produced. Don't worry Hasbro, we'll buy your few figures, whenever the hell you decide to actually release them...
"I've got better things to do tonight than die!"
Springer
Mini-Con

Postby Mkall » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:08 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
I'm leterally counting the days off until I get these guys. I haven't been this excited since the FP Bruticus set.

Hurry up and arrive so I can have you on my shelves!

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby ae_productions » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:43 pm

Motto: "Pew, pew, pew!"
Weapon: Rust-Ray Rifle
Perfect Effect is a great toy company. Their shadow warrior/rumble/Frenzy are outstanding. The Rewind(er) and Eject(or) are also amazing. The only toys they released I've had trouble with are the night and the sun. Both of mine had some minor assembly issues. (Head being put on backwards, the feet not cut properly so excess plastic prevents them from folding out). But I was able to take them apart and correct them, so not too big an issue. Point is, they seem to be getting better with each release.

That said, I cannot wait for this set. This should be called "masterpiece reflector!" It's going to be an amazing set! The bots look great! The camera mode is cool. And look at all those accessories! This is going to be so much fun to play with! Did I say play? I uh, meant display. :grin:

Some fans on other sites are bashing 3rd party companies like Perfect Effect. I'd like to take a moment to discuss why I am VERY GRATEFUL for them.

3rd Party products are where fans are spending their money right now, instead of giving it to the actual IP owners (aka Hasbro and Takara). Many fans, including myself, are turning AWAY from Hasbro and Takara to get their Transformers needs met. There was a comment mentioned above bashing Hasbro. For the longest time, I was NOT on the Hasbro bashing band wagon and I would actually defend Hasbro. They released a big statement about their 70% loss last quarter, and honestly, I found it hilarious. The loss is ALL Hasbro's fault.

They have really upset many fans this year. Yes, Hasbro is pointing fingers at the retailers for not being able to get product out. Some fans are defending Hasbro and saying they are right. I'm telling you, that is NOT the case at all. In fact, it's nothing but an excuse.

There are NUMEROUS options available for companies like Hasbro to get product to fans. Hasbro has the benefit of owning their own IP, AND their own on-line store. And yet, their supply on their own website is so limited and pathetic, it's more pointless to try to buy from them as it is to go toy hunting at retailers for their products that were never shipped out.

Some people still argue with me. 3rd party companies are doing it. Why can't Hasbro?

Let's put it this way. When it's become easier to buy imported versions (Takara Tomy's United line) of the same toys that were SUPPOSE TO BE RELEASED in the USA (and sometimes at CHEAPER prices/rates)...and you have your OWN store that could move product retailers have not stocked...YOU DROPPED THE BALL, and have NO ONE TO BLAME BUT YOURSELF for your 70 percent profit loss.

I just want to thank all the 3rd party companies. Companies like: Perfect Effect, Fansproject, Igear-and all the other companies filling in the gaps where Hasbro dropped the ball.

I will be spending my money on companies that actually CARE about their customers and who WANT to make profits. And, in many cases, actually deliver a superior product. True, their prices are a lot higher than the retail of Hasbro toys. But you will NEVER find Hasbro toys at retail. Turn to eBay or iOffer? Sure. Enjoy your $60.00 Windcharger. You can pre-order toys, sure. But you're spending 2 - 5 times retail.  At that point, 3rd party company rates don't look so bad. And take a look at these 3rd party company toys on the secondary market. Fansproject toys skyrocket in value far beyond almost anything Hasbro has released.

If you want to buy gas, and one company has gas but won't sell to you, then go to the gas station that WILL sell to you.

Sadly, Hasbro won't learn their lesson. Nor will retailers. We'll still see DOTM figures warming pegs for the next 2 years or so, and get a lecture how Classic figures don't ever sell. :BANG_HEAD:

Hasbro said they were considering repainting the Perceptor as Reflector. Even if they ever do decide to make this repaint, it'll be YEARS from now (we have to wait for this movie crap to end), and even then, if they do make a Reflector, you will never find it. Besides, what's cooler? A repainted toy, or an original toy like this one that actually is a perfect homage to the original?

Once again, thank you Perfect Effect and 3rd party companies.

This toy set looks great. I will be picking this up FOR SURE.
ae_productions
Micromaster
Buy from ae_productions on eBay
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 8

Postby NemesisMonkeySupreme » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:16 pm

Motto: "Peace through tyranny… or obliteration. Whichever is quicker."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Aaaargh! My wallet is dying.

e-Hobby United sets, MP-05 reissue, FansProject's Casuality. United/Generations in general… And now this.

I'm going to be getting that "credit card declined" email from BBTS next week, aren't I? :BANG_HEAD:
:CON:
:CON: To unleash the Warrior within, tame the Beast without. :CON:
NemesisMonkeySupreme
Vehicon
News Credits: 2
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Postby Pr1meSuspect » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:36 pm

Motto: "Old soldiers never die, they just fade away..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Gonna have to wait and see if that will be a possibility at Botcon. I like them but they are pretty expensive. Really looking cool though, and slightly deadly with all of those weapons.
Pr1meSuspect
Fuzor
Intelligence: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 5

Postby Court Jester » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:40 pm

Think Hasbro will consider making add-on sets to these 3P toy company offerings (dude... 3PO's)? :BOOM:
Court Jester

Postby Mykltron » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:17 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
Every time there's a thread on Alternity several people ask how big they are and I despise them for being so ill-informed or thick. So now my question is:

How big are these in robot mode? They look like scouts or smaller.

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 9

Postby Prime Evil » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:26 am

Motto: "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
ae_productions wrote:Once again, thank you Perfect Effect and 3rd party companies.

Hehe, I think you and I will get along nicely here. ;) Welcome!

Honestly, my wallet is getting hit pretty hard the last half of April. Just paid for Wapath (thru BBTS, thanks to the sparcity of release of anything via brick n mortars) and the Causality guys (because they are damn well worth it). I have a Shadow Scyther that I'm paying a fellow collector off in two payments, and also preparing for the G2 Ramjet at the end of this month. So much goodness, but so lil dollars. So the reflector team will have to wait till next month before I can even consider buying them. But they will go right to the top of the list of wants.
facebook
PSN:Kalibr3Fyre
Transfandom's resident Junglist
Botcon Twitter re: Botcon 2012, "This set is not TFA" :D

Fans Project- Highly Recommend any and all products
Hasbro- Need more Generations toys peas
HeadRobots- Awesome, looking fwd to more good products
Perfect Effect- OK, looking fwd to more lil bots.
Prime Evil
Godmaster
News Credits: 23
Strength: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Court Jester » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:30 am

Here's the full description from the Robot Kingdom page:

Description :
Release date around late April 2011.

According to the designer, the pictures doesn't show the actual color and it turned out to be much brighter. The purple should be DARKER purple, and the white color parts are actually GREY. Will update more if necessary

Set including:
1x SFX-01 Edge
1x SFX-02 Shield
1x SFX-03 Bullet

So... lighter purple and the white is now gray? This diminished my anticipation. I foresee a second release with corrected colors if this initial batch is shipped out for preorders. Craptacular.
Court Jester

Postby Blackstreak » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:43 am

Motto: ""I'm stronger than I look, but not as strong as I think I am.""
Weapon: Laser Rifle
I am so looking forward to this set.

# of Transformers in collection: 332
Looking for 1985 Action Cards
Blackstreak
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Watch Blackstreak on YouTube
Buy from Blackstreak on eBay
Alt Mode: Datsun 280 ZX or Dodge Viper
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9

Postby Mkall » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:34 am

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Mykltron wrote:Every time there's a thread on Alternity several people ask how big they are and I despise them for being so ill-informed or thick. So now my question is:

They are slightly taller than PE rumble and Frenzy and their ilk

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 6

Postby JokerFC » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:47 am

Motto: "Erin Go Bragh!!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Plasma Shell Shotgun
seriously looking forward to this.have some Repro Con symbols ready and waiting for them.
JokerFC
Combiner
Buy from JokerFC on eBay
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10

Postby Kibble » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:23 am

Motto: "Life is like a triple-X choose your own adventure..."
Weapon: No Weapon
ae_productions wrote:Turn to eBay or iOffer? Sure. Enjoy your $60.00 Windcharger. You can pre-order toys, sure. But you're spending 2 - 5 times retail. At that point, 3rd party company rates don't look so bad. And take a look at these 3rd party company toys on the secondary market. Fansproject toys skyrocket in value far beyond almost anything Hasbro has released.

This has much more to do with availability than it being a superior product. Look what happens when the Hasbro product is only available in limited quantities...the value Skyrockets there as well.

I dunno, there's a lot to like (and I mean really like) about 3rd Party products, but I don't get the "see Hasbro?" mentality that often goes along with it. Sure, there's reason for complaints with Hasbro...lack of distribution, lack of paint apps, having to adhere to child safety laws, trying to appeal to a wider audience, etc. But despite playing by a completely different set of rules, they're still putting out some pretty friggin' amazing product themselves. I'd put most of the extended Classics lines up against anything a 3rd Party has done. And if they all had to play by the same rules...forget about it.
Kibble
City Commander
News Credits: 3

Postby BeastProwl » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:30 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
It looks amazing! :HALUC: Even the way they are packaged looks G1. I had the original one in front of me, then I Left the collectable shop :P anyways, it looks great and all, but ive got NO way of obtaining any of these 3rd party Items! :-(

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Strength: 10+
Speed: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby noctorro » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:20 pm

I really like the set, and they'll fit in perfectly with the classics line.
But I'm not on the Hasbro hate bandwagon, I really like some of the third company transformers but I haven't bought any because of the price. If I buy a 100 euro's transformer then it better damn well be a supreme class or an entire deluxe wave.
For me the fun dies a bit if I pay 50+ for a deluxe size tf, I'll just put it on display because I'll have fear of breaking the thing.
And I don't like fragile transformers, I like them if they're made for (yess...) children & fans, not for adult fans only.
I'm considering getting a Faith Leader because I like it's size (could've been a bit smaller for my taste) And I hope that they'll make a Megatron that size one day.
http://www.plasticpolygon.com
I 3d design and print! Check out my instagram http://www.instagram.com/plasticpolygon3d for some Transformers weapons if you're interested. The War for Cybertron standard machine gun is ready as well as the Armada Optimus gun (smaller) and a Robotech Gunpod.
noctorro
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Flux Convoy » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:09 pm

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
These look great. Hopefully someone will have them available at Botcon. I'd really like to get them but saving is difficult this time around.
:BOT:
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Postby Stormrider » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:26 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
ae_productions wrote:Perfect Effect is a great toy company. Their shadow warrior/rumble/Frenzy are outstanding. The Rewind(er) and Eject(or) are also amazing. The only toys they released I've had trouble with are the night and the sun. Both of mine had some minor assembly issues. (Head being put on backwards, the feet not cut properly so excess plastic prevents them from folding out). But I was able to take them apart and correct them, so not too big an issue. Point is, they seem to be getting better with each release.

That said, I cannot wait for this set. This should be called "masterpiece reflector!" It's going to be an amazing set! The bots look great! The camera mode is cool. And look at all those accessories! This is going to be so much fun to play with! Did I say play? I uh, meant display. :grin:

Some fans on other sites are bashing 3rd party companies like Perfect Effect. I'd like to take a moment to discuss why I am VERY GRATEFUL for them.

3rd Party products are where fans are spending their money right now, instead of giving it to the actual IP owners (aka Hasbro and Takara). Many fans, including myself, are turning AWAY from Hasbro and Takara to get their Transformers needs met. There was a comment mentioned above bashing Hasbro. For the longest time, I was NOT on the Hasbro bashing band wagon and I would actually defend Hasbro. They released a big statement about their 70% loss last quarter, and honestly, I found it hilarious. The loss is ALL Hasbro's fault.

They have really upset many fans this year. Yes, Hasbro is pointing fingers at the retailers for not being able to get product out. Some fans are defending Hasbro and saying they are right. I'm telling you, that is NOT the case at all. In fact, it's nothing but an excuse.

There are NUMEROUS options available for companies like Hasbro to get product to fans. Hasbro has the benefit of owning their own IP, AND their own on-line store. And yet, their supply on their own website is so limited and pathetic, it's more pointless to try to buy from them as it is to go toy hunting at retailers for their products that were never shipped out.

Some people still argue with me. 3rd party companies are doing it. Why can't Hasbro?

Let's put it this way. When it's become easier to buy imported versions (Takara Tomy's United line) of the same toys that were SUPPOSE TO BE RELEASED in the USA (and sometimes at CHEAPER prices/rates)...and you have your OWN store that could move product retailers have not stocked...YOU DROPPED THE BALL, and have NO ONE TO BLAME BUT YOURSELF for your 70 percent profit loss.

I just want to thank all the 3rd party companies. Companies like: Perfect Effect, Fansproject, Igear-and all the other companies filling in the gaps where Hasbro dropped the ball.

I will be spending my money on companies that actually CARE about their customers and who WANT to make profits. And, in many cases, actually deliver a superior product. True, their prices are a lot higher than the retail of Hasbro toys. But you will NEVER find Hasbro toys at retail. Turn to eBay or iOffer? Sure. Enjoy your $60.00 Windcharger. You can pre-order toys, sure. But you're spending 2 - 5 times retail.  At that point, 3rd party company rates don't look so bad. And take a look at these 3rd party company toys on the secondary market. Fansproject toys skyrocket in value far beyond almost anything Hasbro has released.

If you want to buy gas, and one company has gas but won't sell to you, then go to the gas station that WILL sell to you.

Sadly, Hasbro won't learn their lesson. Nor will retailers. We'll still see DOTM figures warming pegs for the next 2 years or so, and get a lecture how Classic figures don't ever sell. :BANG_HEAD:

Hasbro said they were considering repainting the Perceptor as Reflector. Even if they ever do decide to make this repaint, it'll be YEARS from now (we have to wait for this movie crap to end), and even then, if they do make a Reflector, you will never find it. Besides, what's cooler? A repainted toy, or an original toy like this one that actually is a perfect homage to the original?

Once again, thank you Perfect Effect and 3rd party companies.

This toy set looks great. I will be picking this up FOR SURE.

Wow! You show a lack of understanding for supply chains and spout off erroneous claims as if they are facts. Get off your entitlement high horse. The past several years have been a gold mine for Transformers collectors and that is overwhelmingly due to Hasbro/Takara, hands down and end of story.
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 409

Postby Doctor McGrath » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:35 pm

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
So they are brighter but the purple gets darker? I'm not getting that one :-?

It's a shame if they don't turn out to be that pretty white… But I'm still buying them :)
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Courage: 7

Postby GetRightRobot » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:38 pm

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Ok, on the "See Hasbro?" note: :roll: If the company is SOOOOOO bad, then take all your figures with their name STAMPED on the bottom, and throw 'em out. Just get rid of that crap. You people don't want to be wishy washy hypocrits do ya? Or half steppin elitist's. What? Oh thats different? Some lame duck argument? That's what I thought.

ON TOPIC: SO glad I preordered these. Certainly PE had the good sense of foresight to make ALOT of these, but with this level of super coolness, they could likely sell out once people start receiving them and spreading the good word about their killer armed, Autobot trashing squad'd up gangstaness! I noticed the layout of the internal packaging is similar to G!. This is home run IMO. :APPLAUSE:
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
News Credits: 187
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Courage: Infinity

Postby Mykltron » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:45 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
Skyfire-5 wrote:Here's the full description from the Robot Kingdom page:

Description :
Release date around late April 2011.

According to the designer, the pictures doesn't show the actual color and it turned out to be much brighter. The purple should be DARKER purple, and the white color parts are actually GREY. Will update more if necessary

Set including:
1x SFX-01 Edge
1x SFX-02 Shield
1x SFX-03 Bullet

So... lighter purple and the white is now gray? This diminished my anticipation. I foresee a second release with corrected colors if this initial batch is shipped out for preorders. Craptacular.

No, DARKER purple and the white is gray.

Mkall wrote:
Mykltron wrote:

They are slightly taller than PE rumble and Frenzy and their ilk

Ok, next question: how tall are PE Rumble and Frenzy and their ilk?

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 9

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:41 am

PE Rumble is smaller than G1 rumble. So these guys look to be about G1 Rumble size ... maybe a tad smaller.

http://www.collecticon.org/collecticon_ ... encore.png
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 1

Postby Rated X » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:28 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
I dont collect Hasbro.
I dont collect Takara.
I dont collect 3rd parties.
I dont collect knockoffs.

I collect G1 characters. And if any of the above entities produce G1 characters, they they got a sale from me.

To those entities who choose to make their product impossible to aquire, I only offer sign language that resembles a bird.
Rated X
Banned
Speed: 2
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Prime Evil » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:08 am

Motto: "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Rated X wrote:I dont collect Hasbro.
I dont collect Takara.
I dont collect 3rd parties.
I dont collect knockoffs.

I collect G1 characters.

To those entities who choose to make their product impossible to aquire, I only offer sign language that resembles a bird.

^^ Yeup and :lol:
facebook
PSN:Kalibr3Fyre
Transfandom's resident Junglist
Botcon Twitter re: Botcon 2012, "This set is not TFA" :D

Fans Project- Highly Recommend any and all products
Hasbro- Need more Generations toys peas
HeadRobots- Awesome, looking fwd to more good products
Perfect Effect- OK, looking fwd to more lil bots.
Prime Evil
Godmaster
News Credits: 23
Endurance: 8

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:02 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Tfsource posted that these guys have been delayed 1-2 weeks, FYI.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Return to Unlicensed and KO Transformers Toys

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers HD-DVD Movie 2007 Two-Disc Special Edition Set starring LaBeouf+Fox"
Transformers HD-DV ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Cyber Slammers RATCHET Transformers Movie 2007 complete Hasbro 170510A"
Cyber Slammers RAT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEMOLISHOR Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109T"
NEW!
DEMOLISHOR Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Revenge Fallen Robot Replicas complete ROTF 2009 210930A"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRAVITY BOTS SIDESWIPE Transformers Revenge of the Fallen ROTF 2009 121027"
GRAVITY BOTS SIDES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 221013A"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Revenge Fallen Robot Replicas complete ROTF 2009 210930A"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Target 2009 240109S"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEMOLISHOR Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete + more 2009 220802A"
DEMOLISHOR Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AD26 LOCKDOWN Transformers Age Extinction Movie Advanced deluxe Takara AOE"
AD26 LOCKDOWN Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RAMPAGE Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Deluxe complete + instructions 220802A"
RAMPAGE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASERBEAK Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM Hasbro 2011 230427A"
LASERBEAK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Power Attackers POWER PUNCH BUMBLEBEE Transformers Age of Extinction AOE Movie"
Power Attackers PO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Target 2009 220802A"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Hyperfire and Blurr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON