This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New pictures of Sentinel prime

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

New pictures of Sentinel prime

Postby rich prime » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:24 pm

Motto: "Sentinel Prime back baby"
Weapon: Adhesion Rifle
JUST BADASS

Last edited by rich prime on Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rich prime
Micromaster
News Credits: 12
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: New pictures of Sentinel prime

Postby SlyTF1 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:29 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
I don't see anything. I saw these pictures just a few minutes ago, I just didn't know exactly where to find them.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby rich prime » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:33 pm

Motto: "Sentinel Prime back baby"
Weapon: Adhesion Rifle
SlyTF1 wrote:I don't see anything. I saw these pictures just a few minutes ago, I just didn't know exactly where to find them.

Sorry

here the link

http://www.lyricis.fr/cinema-serie-tv/t ... e-la-pose/
rich prime
Micromaster
News Credits: 12
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 5
Skill: 6

Postby THEdeathsHEAD » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:58 pm

Motto: "..."
Weapon: Electromagnetic Photon Laser
:BOOM:
THEdeathsHEAD
Mini-Con
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby SlyTF1 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:22 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
I think there are some new pictures of Megatron somewhere too.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Intelligence: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity

Postby Capt.Failure » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:11 pm

THEdeathsHEAD wrote: :BOOM:

Yes my head exploded from the awesome as well. The only thing that could make Sentinel better would be if Leonard Nemoy did the voice act-...oh wait.

You know, looking at that first picture it almost makes you think they could do an adaptation of Mobile Suit Gundam properly with today's effects. It's the shield that gave me the idea.
Capt.Failure
Transmetal Warrior

Postby El Duque » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:53 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Your fellow Seibertronian rich prime has let us know that Lyrics Interactive has posted some awesome new images of Transformers DOTM's Sentinel Prime. Have a look at the mirrored images below!

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby King Slick » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:02 pm

Weapon: Energon Cutlass
Best caption for the last one...

Sentinel PUNCH!
Big trouble in a small package.
King Slick
Minibot
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Pyroprime » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:14 pm

Motto: "I see Decepticon I kill Decepticon"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
If you look at him then compare him to G1 Alpha Trion he looks very simaler he has the head and the wings on him :BOT:
I was born from the hellish fires of war Iam PYROPRIME!!
Pyroprime
Mini-Con
Intelligence: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: Infinity

Postby Berserker Prime » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:16 pm

Motto: "I got the touch!!"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
This guy looks like he is going to kick some a$$ in this movie. Just a lil over two months left to wait. :grin:
"Transform and pull out" - Optimus Prime / Episode 14(Countdown to Extinction)

Berserker Prime
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:16 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
I dub these three:
1. "Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry."
2. "This. Is. SPARTA!"
3. "FALCON PUNCH!!!"
:P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby BeastProwl » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:28 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
SON OF A....... I got all these pics about an hour ago. I Wanted to post them, but I Dont know how!!!!!! :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BOOM:

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+

Postby Captziltoid » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:36 pm

wow...they even kinda made his face look like leonard nemoy. thats awesome
Captziltoid
Minibot

Postby BATTOUSAIXD » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:04 pm

Motto: "Sine Metu"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Sentinel looks pretty badass! That second pic with the single sword is my favorite. My only problem with this guy is I would like him to have a battle faceplate; I'm just not a big fan of "facial hair" on transformers, except for Jetfire's whiskers, those were awesome.
BATTOUSAIXD
Combiner
Endurance: 10

Postby amtm » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:04 pm

Motto: "I'd've written a shorter post, but I didn't have the time."
Weapon: Sonic Boomer Laser
You know what I find funny when I see all these robot mode pics? Michael Bay's team went on and on and on in the first movie's special features about how in real life vehicles and battling robots aren't perfectly smooth and spotless and they created all these imperfections to make them look "realistic". (And further with ROTF "robot gore" with parts flying everywhere anytime two bots made contact.) But yet, in vehicle mode on screen, they always look washed, waxed, and buffed without so much as a scratch anywhere to be seen.
For sale: My entire Transformers and third-party collection. Includes Masterpiece, Generations, Universe, Movie, Prime, Armada/Energon/Cybertron, G1, G2, a few Japanese imports, etc. Many never opened, the rest displayed in enclosed display cases to keep the dust off. A few ads on Craigslist/OfferUp for DC/MD/VA locals, will post on boards or ebay when I have time.
amtm
Vehicon
Buy from amtm on eBay
Strength: 3
Speed: 7
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Postby Capt.Failure » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:06 pm

amtm wrote:You know what I find funny when I see all these robot mode pics? Michael Bay's team went on and on and on in the first movie's special features about how in real life vehicles and battling robots aren't perfectly smooth and spotless and they created all these imperfections to make them look "realistic". (And further with ROTF "robot gore" with parts flying everywhere anytime two bots made contact.) But yet, in vehicle mode on screen, they always look washed, waxed, and buffed without so much as a scratch anywhere to be seen.

That's actually a stipulation in the contract with the automobile company that provides the cars. In car mode the cars HAVE TO LOOK FLAWLESS or they'll void the contract. So yeah, blame GM for that one.
Capt.Failure
Transmetal Warrior

Postby MINDVVIPE » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:24 am

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
Capt.Failure wrote:
amtm wrote:You know what I find funny when I see all these robot mode pics? Michael Bay's team went on and on and on in the first movie's special features about how in real life vehicles and battling robots aren't perfectly smooth and spotless and they created all these imperfections to make them look "realistic". (And further with ROTF "robot gore" with parts flying everywhere anytime two bots made contact.) But yet, in vehicle mode on screen, they always look washed, waxed, and buffed without so much as a scratch anywhere to be seen.

That's actually a stipulation in the contract with the automobile company that provides the cars. In car mode the cars HAVE TO LOOK FLAWLESS or they'll void the contract. So yeah, blame GM for that one.

Well they better show some car combat in this one with bullet shots being taken and the likes... all these borders hinder the Transformers experiance so much coz it needs to be some sort of commercial to get people to go out and buy camaros and join the army after :roll:
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby guarayakha » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:37 am

Capt.Failure wrote:
THEdeathsHEAD wrote: :BOOM:

Yes my head exploded from the awesome as well. The only thing that could make Sentinel better would be if Leonard Nemoy did the voice act-...oh wait.

You know, looking at that first picture it almost makes you think they could do an adaptation of Mobile Suit Gundam properly with today's effects. It's the shield that gave me the idea.

It would look great, but it'll probably also comes with today's summer action movie script. Starring Shia LaBeof as Amuro Ray.
guarayakha
Targetmaster

Postby RhA » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:33 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
MINDVVIPE wrote:
Capt.Failure wrote:

Well they better show some car combat in this one with bullet shots being taken and the likes... all these borders hinder the Transformers experiance so much coz it needs to be some sort of commercial to get people to go out and buy camaros and join the army after :roll:

Transformers media is a commercial now? Geez.
Love thy pretenders.
RhA
Faction Commander

Postby Capt.Failure » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:39 am

RhA wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote:
Capt.Failure wrote:

I know! To think they made a Transformers series only to sell products. It's like if G1 had only been made in the first place to sell a bunch of cheap Japanese toys!

...wait.
Capt.Failure
Transmetal Warrior

Postby MINDVVIPE » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:44 am

Capt.Failure wrote:
RhA wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote:
Capt.Failure wrote:

I know! To think they made a Transformers series only to sell products. It's like if G1 had only been made in the first place to sell a bunch of cheap Japanese toys!

...wait.

I obviously know where transformers came from in regards to being a show about somthing kids could ask their parents to buy, i was just saying IDEALY in a more ... mature transformers movie, things wouldn't be so mainstream in how it deals with money/output and the quality of show... i'd settle for a little bit crappier cg live-action version of a better written, more action packed low budget TF movie. **ck, just do it all in cg like final fantasy... bah, you got me started.
:CON:
Last edited by MINDVVIPE on Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt

Postby Capt.Failure » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:50 am

MINDVVIPE wrote:I obviously know where transformers came from in regards to being a show about somthing kids could ask their parents to buy, i was just saying IDEALY in a more ... mature transformers movie, things wouldn't be so mainstream in how it deals with money/output and the quality of show... i'd settle for a little bit crappier CG version of a better written, more action packed low budget TF movie. **ck, just do it all in cg like final fantasy... bah, you got me started.

Heh, sorry. Truth is this was gonna happen no matter what. The cars for the altmodes are subject to copyright and patent laws, and the companies that make them dictate how they're used. This is also why GM is the only company who's cars are used. It's easier on the film's budget to pay royalties to one car company rather than several. That combined with simple corporate greed guaranteed the films would be a car commercial whether the producers wanted it or not.

As for the toys, well we all saw that coming. Can't have a new TF setting without new toys. It's in the laws of physics don'tchaknow. :-B
Capt.Failure
Transmetal Warrior

Postby RhA » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:53 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
I get your point, though. The difference between what I'm saying and what you're saying is not about the fact that all this is intended to be a commercial, but the idealism behind it.

TF 'toons are all about telling a story, introducing awesome characters and make kids run to the stores. TF movies do that as well, it's still the main goal. However, I think the military element is not so much a kapialist/commercial point (as the toys are), but a more kapitalist/idealist point. Join the army, because we (USA/western world/UN/and so on/fill in your blank) are right in buying and using weapons to shoot stuff.

Enough topic-hijacking.

Sentinel rocks.
Love thy pretenders.
RhA
Faction Commander

Postby MINDVVIPE » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:59 am

RhA wrote:I get your point, though. The difference between what I'm saying and what you're saying is not about the fact that all this is intended to be a commercial, but the idealism behind it.

TF 'toons are all about telling a story, introducing awesome characters and make kids run to the stores. TF movies do that as well, it's still the main goal. However, I think the military element is not so much a kapialist/commercial point (as the toys are), but a more kapitalist/idealist point. Join the army, because we (USA/western world/UN/and so on/fill in your blank) are right in buying and using weapons to shoot stuff.

Enough topic-hijacking.

Sentinel rocks.

Alright alright, enough topic hijacking, but I defintiely thought there was way too much pointless footage on army vehicles and the likes. They obviously needed movie filler time.

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt

Postby Capt.Failure » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:51 am

RhA wrote:However, I think the military element is not so much a kapialist/commercial point (as the toys are), but a more kapitalist/idealist point. Join the army, because we (USA/western world/UN/and so on/fill in your blank) are right in buying and using weapons to shoot stuff.

I honestly doubt that. It seems the presence of the US Military in film nowadays draws the ire of critics for some reason. I seriously doubt film makers are trying to use their films as a recruitment tool and blame liberal bias in critics.

RhA wrote:Enough topic-hijacking.

Yes, this. Sentinel Prime ftw! :grin:
Capt.Failure
Transmetal Warrior

Next

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S16 PTERAXADON Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Battle Master 2019 New"
WFC-S16 PTERAXADON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K43 HOT ROD Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core 2022 New 220329"
WFC-K43 HOT ROD Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL + RATTRAP Transformers War Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Netflix 2021"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL + R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E38 MEGATRON Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Tomy ER-13 Takara New"
NEW!
WFC-E38 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cover B (1st Print) IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 1B"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K23 PREDACON SCORPONOK Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K23 PREDACON S ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Figure [Amazon Exclusive](Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Hyperfire and Blurr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON