This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

BBTS: Initial Dark of the Moon pre-orders!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

BBTS: Initial Dark of the Moon pre-orders!

Postby Dead Metal » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:15 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Site sponsor BigBadToyStore.com has published their pre-sale pre-order pages for Transformers Dark of the Moon toys.
The Categories are as follows:

Or you can click here to see the complete DOTM section.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Re: BBTS: Initial Dark of the Moon pre-orders!

Postby Catalyst_Prime » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:22 am

Motto: ""YOU WILL LOSE THAT BATTLE 9 TIMES OUT OF 10""
OMGOMG LOOK AT THE LAST ENTRY FOR HUMAN ALLIANCE ITS HA ROADBUSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT THINGS LOOKS SO BA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :BANG_HEAD: :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOT: Image
Catalyst_Prime
Mini-Con
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: Infinity

Postby Mkall » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:22 am

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
And I've preordered the HA Basics just to see what will happen.

I think this is the first we've seen of the motorbike Tailpipe figure?

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Stockade » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:45 am

Motto: ""Underwater, no one can hear Autobots scream!""
Weapon: Sunami Blaster
God! this line looks aweful! Man, Hasbro is really sucking bad on this and i really hope this is the last of Transformers movies and movie line figures! Just aweful!! :SICK:

Seacons: Hunt to live, Live to Hunt!
Stockade
Gestalt
News Credits: 2
Strength: 10
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby OlivusPrime » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:49 am

Motto: "Let justice prevail over death."
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
Human Alliance Roadbuster! Looks strange. Not as good as some of the previous toys, especially Jazz and Barricade. I suppose he is slightly mistransformed and we have no CGI model to compare it with, but I shall think that one over.

Recently Bought: Universe (2008) Powerglide, RTS Trailbreaker, DOTM Ultimate Optimus Prime
OlivusPrime
Fuzor
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Postby germismith » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:47 am

Motto: "Sickos never scared me; at least they're committed."
Weapon: Sonic Sword
It seems a little redundant to pre-order this stuff if retailers are holding out for this line.
germismith
Mini-Con
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby bagofshhh » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:33 am

The Cyberverse BB with battle station is packed 3:1 with the Starscream?? I can almost see the shelfwarmer already!! :BANG_HEAD:
bagofshhh
Mini-Con

Postby Universal Prime » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:29 pm

Motto: ""So long as I'm still standing I am fit for duty.""
Weapon: Lightning Rifle
I wish Leadfoot and Topspin had HA toys as well.
http://heroicc300.livejournal.com/

Those hands, I can't forget those silly, delicate hands. Always spinning and dancing and cutting away, spinning and dancing and crushing away, twirling and whirling and warping around and away. No escape, no escape. Every time I close my eyes they come back. Any serenity I gain is lost by their image. No escape, no escape, nothing can get me away from those dancing, enthusiastic, delicate hands and their diamond fingers.......
Universal Prime
Minibot
Strength: 7
Speed: ???
Endurance: 8
Courage: 5
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 2nd ptg Image Comics 2023 1023IM895 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 3rd ptg Image Comics 2023 0823IM820 (CA) Flaviano (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero YEARBOOK #2 IDW Comics 2021 APR210632 Lattie 230926V"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #302 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 302A 1023IM317 (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 0823IM478 5C (CA) Manhanini"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 2nd ptg Image Comics 2024 1023IM976 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 2nd ptg Image Comics 2023 JUN238041 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 2nd ptg Cvr B Image Comics 2023 APR239178 (CA) Marz (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS vs GI JOE #1 SDCC Cvr B IDW Comics 2014 01SDCCB (CA) Scioli 220712"
TRANSFORMERS vs GI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #3 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 3A 0124IM238 (CA) Milana + Leoni"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #4 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 4B GI JOE 0124IM248 (CA) Bressan + Lucas"
NEW!
DUKE #4 Cvr B Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 1C 1123IM199 (CA) Boss"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0823IM477 5B (CA) Ruan (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SNAKE EYES DEADGAME #5 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 SEP200474 5A (A/CA) Liefeld"
GI JOE SNAKE EYES ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Autobot Stylor and Chromedome" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Grax and Skullsmasher" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON