This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Toy Images of Transformers Animated "The Cool" Comic Exclusive - Activators Optimus Prime Clear Ver.

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Toy Images of Transformers Animated "The Cool" Comic Exclusive - Activators Optimus Prime Clear Ver.

Postby Mach » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:12 pm

Motto: ""I am a Prime. I do not take orders from you!""
Japanese Transformers toy collector and blogger - Alfes 2010 has posted the new images of the Transformers Animated Activator Class Optimus Prime Clear Version.

This is an exclusive figure for the Japanese version Transformers Animated comic - The Cool.

Click here to view the full gallery. Alfes 2010 also share some preview of the "The Cool" comic in his gallery.

Seibertron, Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Mach
Gestalt
News Credits: 905
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated "The Cool" Comic Exclusive - Activators Optimus Prime Clear Ver.

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:56 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
A.K.A. Super Saiya-jin Optimus Prime.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated "The Cool" Comic Exclusive - Activators Optimus Prime Clear Ver.

Postby Rated X » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:02 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Arent activators molds designed for children under 3 ??? There are so many other cool Primes to crystalize instead of this mold. Or how about breaking tradition an doing a crystal Megatron ???
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:09 am

Rated X wrote:Arent activators molds designed for children under 3 ??? There are so many other cool Primes to crystalize instead of this mold. Or how about breaking tradition an doing a crystal Megatron ???
They already made Crystal versions of the Voyager and Deluxe versions.

The Activators mold was all that was left.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Rated X » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:41 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Sabrblade wrote:
Rated X wrote:Arent activators molds designed for children under 3 ??? There are so many other cool Primes to crystalize instead of this mold. Or how about breaking tradition an doing a crystal Megatron ???
They already made Crystal versions of the Voyager and Deluxe versions.

The Activators mold was all that was left.

I would like to see a clear WFC Prime. The Tron look would look great under the light in clear plastic.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:46 am

Rated X wrote:I would like to see a clear WFC Prime. The Tron look would look great under the light in clear plastic.
That's a different OP. This clear Activators toy represents an Allspark-induced powered-up from that TFA Optimus gets in The Cool manga.

In this form, he just mauls through Megatron, literally beating him into an unconscious pulp with his bare hands. And it is an EPIC sight to behold. :KREMZEEK:

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:32 am

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
I've been on the fence about this figure for a while, and I finally decided to take the plunge.
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 10

Postby Blurrz » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:15 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
...Dur. Crystal plastic is just too sexy. :)
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Skill: 5

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #50 Cvr C IDW Comics 2015 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles AUG190779 50C"
TMNT #50 Cvr C IDW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #12 Cvr F action figure Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230262 12F"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #12 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #7 Cvr Q LTD Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney APR230465 7Q (CA) Nakayama"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #7 Cvr Q ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #112 Cvr F 1:50 Boom Studios Comics JUL230123 112F"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT VS STREET FIGHTER #2 Cvr E 1:50 IDW Comics 2023 APR231629 2E (CA) Beals"
TMNT VS STREET FIG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Garbage Pail Kids TRASHIN THROUGH TIME #3 Cvr E 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2023 3E GPK"
Garbage Pail Kids ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #2 Cvr C IDW Comics 2022 JUL228554 2C (CA) Eastman"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #2 Cvr J 1:20 action figure Dynamite Comics JUN230665 2J"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #107 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2020 APR200716 107RI Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"
TMNT #107 RI 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POWER RANGERS DRAKKON NEW DAWN #2 (of 3) 1:10 variant Boom Studios Comics 2020"
POWER RANGERS DRAK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #6 Cvr C IDW Comics 2023 DEC221442 6C (CA) Eastman"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #149 Cvr A IDW Comics 2024 JAN241247 149A Turtles Ongoing (CA) Federici"
NEW!
TMNT #149 Cvr A ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Best of ALOPEX #1 IDW Comics 2024 Ninja Turtles FEB241079 (CA) Biggie"
NEW!
TMNT Best of ALOPE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR THE RETURN #1 Cvr D 1:25 Boom Studios Comics 2024 DEC230115 1D Florentino"
MMPR THE RETURN #1 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee – Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside and Blunderbuss" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Autobot Scamper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Mega 1-Step Turbo Changer Dragonstorm" on AMAZON