This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

NEW pics of TFclub DEVA, DSLR, and PCC

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

NEW pics of TFclub DEVA, DSLR, and PCC

Postby ArmadaPrime » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:18 am

Weapon: Requiem Blaster
they updated their weibo account with new pics.

Credit:fullmetalhero(original thread), TFclub

wow.

still cant figure out how to get the images in... :evil:
Certified Expert™ in reading wikis to pretend I know more about things than I actually do
ArmadaPrime
Brainmaster
News Credits: 3

TFClub Updates: DSLR, Project Deva, PCC WWII Figures

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:11 am

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
TFClub has updated their Weibo account with pics of their various work in progress projects. This site requires registration so we have mirrored the images below. You can also see them here on Full metal hero.

We get to see new combined pics of all the new combiner figures.

First up is a couple of images of the D.S.L.R camera toy prototype and size comparison with a real camera.

The next picture is of their WWII themed PCC limbs in limb mode combined with Bombshock. This is the first actual prototypes we have seen of these figures.

Last but not least we get another picture of Project Deva in nearly fully combined form. This is the first time we seen the limb mode of the figure meant to represent Scrapper first revealed yesterday in a CG rendering.

-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: NEW pics of TFclub DEVA, DSLR, and PCC

Postby MINDVVIPE » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:37 am

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
=P~
awesome! a lot of that looks like stuff i want, haha.
Even though the limbs for bombshock have some wierd robot modes for the planes, if it ends up looking good, damn... lucky people who have bombshock.
And the rest is obviously killer... that Reflector makes me wonder how we're getting 2 3rd party reflectors so close to each other...
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby Fistful of Energon » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:50 am

and the price for bombshock soars!

honestly though, those limbs make him look 100 times better
Fistful of Energon
Targetmaster

Postby hinomars19 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:33 am

Motto: "never forget what you don't know"
Weapon: Blunt Force Battle Clubs
I don't usually get in on this, but just in case there is an official Has/Tak person, or anyone who knows enough, reading this; I have a genuine question:

If a third-party company can concieve, design and produce this Devastator (with full articulation and intergrated combiner parts) why can't Hasbro?
I understand it would be expensive to produce and price even for an official product, and I understand companies not wanting to put risk items on shelves in case they don't sell-but surely this is a no-brainer? They had the perfect chance to market the hell out of the name Devastator after ROTF. What child after seeing that awesome monster on the screen wouldn't light up at the sight of any toy box carrying the name? (put him in generations/RTS?) And anyone with a brain knows collectors would (and do!) want this!
They'd be selling to both sides of the fence, surley.

I know marketing tactics are weird, I've had some brief experience. But seriously?
And, from pics of the individual bots, aren't they scout or deluxe? The full size of Devy wouldn't cause problems with toy safety stuff, would it? Again, ROTF Devy was safe enough to sell.

It makes you wonder how this is happening...
hinomars19
Targetmaster
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10+

Postby munkimus prime » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:42 am

Motto: "I dislike fools and villains. And you seem to be both."
Weapon: Arm-Mounted Magnetic-Lock Destabilizer Cannon
Forget Bombshock, Heavytread is having those limbs when I get them.

Not Devastator looks glorious and is hopefully not too expensive. I may have to go halves with a collecting buddy to get this guy.
99th Generation Dimensional Robo Commander, Great Daiearth
munkimus prime
Brainmaster
News Credits: 2
Watch munkimus prime on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Postby Poyguimogul » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:42 am

OMFGWNIT...

PCC Bruticus suddenly sucks alot less... seriously.. I bought Bruticus and Defensor, matched the limbs energon style.....and now.. It's for naught...

That is sexy... Like it could stand next to FP bruticus sexy..(not too close tho')

If the Reflector isn't a midget I'll be interested..

and D.E.V.A.S.T.A.T.O.R.
(You told your wife you got her the new 12" Devastator for her birthday,
imagine her disappointment when she opens it to find this...)-Toyfare
Poyguimogul
Vehicon

Postby Blackstreak » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:43 am

Motto: ""I'm stronger than I look, but not as strong as I think I am.""
Weapon: Laser Rifle
I want that Project Deva as my updated version of the Constructicons. I don't think anyone else is doing a Constructicon combiner team.

I think the DSLR camera is a better looking version than what Perfect Effect is releasing. But I'm still gonna pass on it, I already have the PE camera on pre-order.

As I said in another topic (or this one, not sure), the WWII combaticons is a reason to finally get the PCCs but I'm still gonna pass on them. I don't want another update version for the Combaticon team.

# of Transformers in collection: 332
Looking for 1985 Action Cards
Blackstreak
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Watch Blackstreak on YouTube
Buy from Blackstreak on eBay
Alt Mode: Datsun 280 ZX or Dodge Viper
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Burnin12 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:51 am

Looking forward to this even more seeing a real combined mode. Having PCC Bombshock and the combaticons, I can agree it looks 100 times better now!
As someone above mentioned, Heavy Tread would also be a good torso. Specially since he is a bit thicker in torso mode with a larger head than Bombshock. May look a little more well proportioned. Planning on getting 2 sets myself. One for Bombshock and one to possibly be painted up as the Desert Camo Ruination. Have the Autobot version of Bombshock. Don't recall his name but definitely looks like a Ruination Piece.
Burnin12
Micromaster

Postby Rated X » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:12 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Why does every 3rd party company want to make awesome limbs for a crappy Onslaught torso ??? And in this particular case, they might as well have just gone for the whole combiner like they are doing with Devestator.
Rated X
Banned
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby NemesisMonkeySupreme » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:05 am

Motto: "Peace through tyranny… or obliteration. Whichever is quicker."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Devastator looks sweet, but my bank account is going to hate me for a long time I imagine. =P~

Gonna pass on the PCC, the FP Bruticus add-ons are an act that just can't be followed. Guess I can safely ditch those PCC sets I've been hanging onto now. I wonder if anyone is working on a Stunticon version for the Crankcase set? :-?

Have any robot mode pics of their Reflector version been released? Though I honestly can't imagine anything surpassing the PE set.

:CON:
:CON: To unleash the Warrior within, tame the Beast without. :CON:
NemesisMonkeySupreme
Vehicon
Strength: 10+
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Postby El Duque » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:05 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
I'll be purchasing all three of these projects.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby Mkall » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:43 am

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
El Duque wrote:I'll be purchasing all three of these projects.

I wholeheartedly agree and will be mimicking the above post.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Skyfire77 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:58 am

Motto: "Science can't move forward without heaps!"
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Fistful of Energon wrote:and the price for bombshock soars!

honestly though, those limbs make him look 100 times better

Glad I already bought one; Steelshot too.

munkimus prime wrote:Forget Bombshock, Heavytread is having those limbs when I get them.

Eh, Heavytread is too modern a tank. He doesn't really fit in with the others' aesthetics.
Skyfire77
Headmaster
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6

Postby Overcracker » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:02 am

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Ooh Not-Devy's looking hot.

Hope its not too expensive. The rest I really have no need for.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Firepower: Infinity

Postby T-Macksimus » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:03 am

hinomars19 wrote:I don't usually get in on this, but just in case there is an official Has/Tak person, or anyone who knows enough, reading this; I have a genuine question:

If a third-party company can concieve, design and produce this Devastator (with full articulation and intergrated combiner parts) why can't Hasbro?
I understand it would be expensive to produce and price even for an official product, and I understand companies not wanting to put risk items on shelves in case they don't sell-but surely this is a no-brainer? They had the perfect chance to market the hell out of the name Devastator after ROTF. What child after seeing that awesome monster on the screen wouldn't light up at the sight of any toy box carrying the name? (put him in generations/RTS?) And anyone with a brain knows collectors would (and do!) want this!

I know marketing tactics are weird, I've had some brief experience. But seriously?
And, from pics of the individual bots, aren't they scout or deluxe? The full size of Devy wouldn't cause problems with toy safety stuff, would it? Again, ROTF Devy was safe enough to sell.

Ahh, the question that all of us collectors ask but Hasbro/Takara rarely comes right out and answers. Basically it boils down to the fact that despite how many of us collectors there are out there, kids still outnumber us but a huge margin and Corporate is going to follow the numbers. They are perfectly capable of producing the stuff but in the long run it's just not as profitable as kicking out stuff they figure will appeal to the legions of 5 to 10 year olds that will whine/badger their parents out of 10 or 20 dollars/pounds/quid/euros or whatever.
Yeah it sucks but we are still in the minority and are going to have to miss out on a lot of what we think is cool stuff because of it. While they could give us all the parts for Devs in the Generations line, again it would likely be only the collectors completing the set so it's not worth it to invest in a gimmick when they could make more stuff to appeal to the younger crowd.

Yet another reason why being a grown-up really really sucks! :sad:

Marketing woes and my complaining about aging (on the eve of my birthday, go figure) aside I have to say that I'm digging these PCC figures and the Not Devastator is starting to look more and more amazing. My wallet is weeping already.
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt

Postby Kibble » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:49 am

Motto: "Life is like a triple-X choose your own adventure..."
Weapon: No Weapon
^^ Not to mention if Hasbro did this and charged $500-600 "we" would probably throw a friggin' sissy fit of epic proportions. As T-Mack stated, they're perfectly capable, it's just not necessarily in their best interest...and probably couldn't put out the same figure and still adhere to safety laws.
Kibble
City Commander

Postby Doctor McGrath » Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:07 pm

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
I retract my previous statement about the PCC limbs. The symmetrical look and the articulated hands actually look pretty good.

I still need to see more of the Reflector team. The fact that it actually looks like a digital camera in alt mode does nothing for me.

Devastator looks pretty solid. Still wanting to see more.
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7

Postby hinomars19 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:10 pm

T-Macksimus wrote:
hinomars19 wrote:I don't usually get in on this, but just in case there is an official Has/Tak person, or anyone who knows enough, reading this; I have a genuine question:

Ahh, the question that all of us collectors ask but Hasbro/Takara rarely comes right out and answers. Basically it boils down to the fact that despite how many of us collectors there are out there, kids still outnumber us but a huge margin and Corporate is going to follow the numbers. They are perfectly capable of producing the stuff but in the long run it's just not as profitable as kicking out stuff they figure will appeal to the legions of 5 to 10 year olds that will whine/badger their parents out of 10 or 20 dollars/pounds/quid/euros or whatever.
Yeah it sucks but we are still in the minority and are going to have to miss out on a lot of what we think is cool stuff because of it. While they could give us all the parts for Devs in the Generations line, again it would likely be only the collectors completing the set so it's not worth it to invest in a gimmick when they could make more stuff to appeal to the younger crowd.

Yet another reason why being a grown-up really really sucks! :sad:

Marketing woes and my complaining about aging (on the eve of my birthday, go figure) aside I have to say that I'm digging these PCC figures and the Not Devastator is starting to look more and more amazing. My wallet is weeping already.

well I thank you for your attention and your reply, but this was exactly my point. Being aware of all these points ROTF would have been a really good point to capitalise on these rules they face. Surely 5-10 year old kids would pester parents silly for anything saying Devastator. NO?
I've had first hand experience at this, which is why I avoid the issue usually. I'm not the odd whiny collector who thinks he is (or should be) top of their sales list. And I realise plenty of good peeps at hasbro and takara are doing their best to give people what they want, as I did when I was a designer faced with corporate twaddle. The recent RTS/Generations Jazz, thunderwing and all alike are proof that they are trying. It's also a bit irritating for them to think the way they do about kids. We were never rich, which is why I never had as many TFS as I wanted when I was a kid. To be fair, nearly all my kiddie collection were odd TFS that had little or no show pressence-but I didn't care! There was a TF on the shelf and I wanted it! Generation gap or no...that still has to ring true for a good portion of kids, right? Or am I just being difficult now? ;)
Ah well. Just my 2 cents...maybe I just needed a vent.
Thanks again mate. :D Sadly, whilst like yourself they do look nifty, I think I'll end up being beaten by the prices.
hinomars19
Targetmaster

Postby hinomars19 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:15 pm

Kibble wrote:^^ Not to mention if Hasbro did this and charged $500-600 "we" would probably throw a friggin' sissy fit of epic proportions. As T-Mack stated, they're perfectly capable, it's just not necessarily in their best interest...and probably couldn't put out the same figure and still adhere to safety laws.

But it wouldn't need to cost anywhere near $500 if it was official would it?
And this devy isn't gonna break the supreme class size either is it? I thought rough comparison shots put them around deluxe size each? Supreme starscreams arms and legs are biger than deluxes.
Or am I just talking out my ar*e again? :D
hinomars19
Targetmaster

Postby Oilspill » Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:19 pm

Devy just keeps getting better and better. Just Mixmaster left to check out now. And any accessories (at least a chest shield & gun I would hope).
Oilspill
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:28 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
hinomars19 wrote:
Kibble wrote:^^ Not to mention if Hasbro did this and charged $500-600 "we" would probably throw a friggin' sissy fit of epic proportions. As T-Mack stated, they're perfectly capable, it's just not necessarily in their best interest...and probably couldn't put out the same figure and still adhere to safety laws.

But it wouldn't need to cost anywhere near $500 if it was official would it?
And this devy isn't gonna break the supreme class size either is it? I thought rough comparison shots put them around deluxe size each? Supreme starscreams arms and legs are biger than deluxes.

I'm afraid only half out of that rear end. :P

You see, the cost mainly comes from:

- Length of Development
- Size and Number of pieces on the toys
- Number and size of Production Runs
- Promotion, including commercials, TV shows and comics.

Factors that influence the above include:
- Target Audience and by extension, projected sales.
- Local Toy Safety Laws

All is tied within a budget, and the development of a proper Devastator would take so much resources, it would probably take the budget of a line and a half! Can't really do much with a line consisting of a single figure, can you?
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Skill: 5

Postby Kibble » Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:57 pm

Motto: "Life is like a triple-X choose your own adventure..."
Weapon: No Weapon
hinomars19 wrote:But it wouldn't need to cost anywhere near $500 if it was official would it?

The point is it's not really worth their while. How much could they possibly charge and have it still sell well? You get much above $100 and parents aren't going to buy it, if they'd even buy it at $100. And if they only sell it for $100 they're not getting nearly the return on investment as just doing something else...if it would even be profitable at all. Sure, the collectors would buy them up, but how many sales does that amount to? Your only hope for official would be for Takara to take it on as they cater more toward the collector...and if they do it, I guarantee it'll be a lot more than $100. Which gets back to is it really a project worth their while or is there something easier and more profitable?
Kibble
City Commander

Postby ShardFenix » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:17 pm

well i have long since removed the normal pcc limbs from bomb shock. but these new limbs look spectacular. Depending on price im definitely buying some. Maybe a heavy tread to go with it, but only if i can find one for a good price, im not busting my chops looking for him.
ShardFenix
Headmaster Jr

Postby Down_Shift » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:42 pm

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
I like the PCC limbs, but I won't be putting them on Bombshock. Maybe Steelshot.

I'm diggin' the way Deva looks, but I'm not really thrilled with Scrapper. The arms especially bug me...

TFcon Third Party Host
www.tfcon.ca
www.cybertron.ca - Canadian Transformers News First!

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
Down_Shift
Faction Commander
News Credits: 335
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Skill: 6

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 2nd ptg Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0923IM824 (CA) Howard 240210"
TRANSFORMERS #1 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #35 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 JUL210493 35A (CA) Samu (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #35 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 JUN221673 4A (CA) Roche"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS '84 Legends & Rumors 100-Page Giant IDW Comics 2021 231222C"
TRANSFORMERS '84 L ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #29 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/CA) Budiansky 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #1 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1984 (CA) Sienkiewicz 230915Y"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #5 Marvel Comics 1994 (CA) Yaniger 210227A"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #41 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 JAN220487 41A (CA) Miyao"
TRANSFORMERS #41 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #1 RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2019 1RIA (CA) Caltsoudas 211118A"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #11 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 OCT210409 11A (CA) VenBlu"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 2nd ptg Cvr C Cliffjumper Image Comics 2023 1123IM825 (CA)Howard"
TRANSFORMERS #2 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 JUN210455 1A (CA) Nord"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS HEADMASTERS #1 Marvel Comics 1987 (A)Springer (W) Budiansky 230926K"
TRANSFORMERS HEADM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #20 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010V"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Autobot Topspin and Freezeout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Rumble(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Mega 1-Step Turbo Changer Dragonstorm" on AMAZON