This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

David Kaye to Appear At BotCon 2011

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Re: David Kaye to Appear At BotCon 2011

Postby Counterpunch » Wed May 11, 2011 1:32 pm

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Blurrz wrote:Good, her Baroness voice is husky, and that's what you need out of a Femcon.

It also works if you do it this way:

Blurrz wrote:Good, her Baroness voice is husky, and that's what you need out of a Femdom.
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Neil Ross to Appear At BotCon 2011

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Wed May 11, 2011 1:50 pm

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster

The list of BotCon 2011 guests just keeps growing.

In a recent Tweet, @BotCon announced their fifth guest for this year's convention, G1 voice actor Neil Ross.

BotCon wrote:NEIL ROSS voiced the G1 characters Hook, Slag, Bonecrusher and Springer in the Transformers animated television series and Transformers: The Movie. G.I. Joe fans know him as the voices of Dusty, Buzzer, Monkey Wrench and of coures...Shipwreck from the G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero series and animated movie. A veteran voice actor, he has appeared in over two thousand animated television episodes and movies. Plus, he's voiced countless radio and television commercials and promos as well as narrating documentaries and biographies for A&E and E! Entertainment. Neil also narrated twenty-two episodes of Nova for PBS.

His voice work has also been featured in many live action motion pictures including: Back To The Future II, Dick Tracy, Being John Malkovich and The Interpreter. His work has been heard in many hit Video Games such as Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2, Metal Gear Solid, Call Of Duty, Command And Conquer and Doom 3. In 2003, Neil was the announcer for the 75th Annual Academy Awards telecast.

Don't miss this opportunity to meet Neil for autographs and see what part he will be voicing in Friday's special script reading!

Stick with Seibertron.com for all the latest BotCon 2011 news!
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Energon » Wed May 11, 2011 4:04 pm

I remember Gregg Berger saying (at TFcon) that someone should do a G1 Voice Actor reunion before everyone gets too old or passes away.

I thought that it was odd that they invited a woman who voiced two obscure characters and no one knows who she is, and if you do it would not be from her Transformers work. If she voiced something then she would certainly be welcome at the convention, but it is curious as to why Funpub said that they were really excited to announce her. I am not "dissing" her as I am sure she is a very capable actress, but why the hype?

When the next actor after her was announced, it seemed that they focused more on his GI Joe career.

So, is this panel going to be about Transformers or GI Joe?

Why does Funpub always play games with announcing who the guests are instead of announcing the name as they come in? Waiting two weeks before the event to announce them. That is just sad.
Energon
Targetmaster
News Credits: 23

Postby Pete@BotCon » Wed May 11, 2011 4:47 pm

Energon wrote:I remember Gregg Berger saying (at TFcon) that someone should do a G1 Voice Actor reunion before everyone gets too old or passes away.

I thought that it was odd that they invited a woman who voiced two obscure characters and no one knows who she is, and if you do it would not be from her Transformers work. If she voiced something then she would certainly be welcome at the convention, but it is curious as to why Funpub said that they were really excited to announce her. I am not "dissing" her as I am sure she is a very capable actress, but why the hype?

When the next actor after her was announced, it seemed that they focused more on his GI Joe career.

So, is this panel going to be about Transformers or GI Joe?

Why does Funpub always play games with announcing who the guests are instead of announcing the name as they come in? Waiting two weeks before the event to announce them. That is just sad.

I would look at the blurbs again. She is on the script reading panel. We have something else planned for G1 actors.

Also, anyone who was a fan of the 80's toons in general should be hyped. As closely as Joe and TF were related back then (and now) having the voice of FIVE TF characters AND the Baroness from Joe is pretty hype worthy. She was a great guest at GIJoeCon and is a very lovely woman.

BotCon will have fans from around the world and many of those in attendance I suspect will truly enjoy meeting her and hearing her stories from back then.
Pete@BotCon
Micromaster
News Credits: 17

Postby Blurrz » Wed May 11, 2011 4:51 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Energon wrote:So, is this panel going to be about Transformers or GI Joe?

This will be a panel on Transformers. Lofting was already at GIJoecon in Orlando.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Jack Angel to Appear At BotCon 2011

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Thu May 12, 2011 2:05 pm

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"

A new day, a new guest, for BotCon 2011. After yesterday's announcement of Neil Ross, @BotCon broke the news of Guest 6: Legendary Voice Actor Jack Angel, voice of G1 Astrotrain, Ultra Magnus, Ramjet, Smokescreen, and many more!

Seibertron.com is your source for all the latest BotCon 2011 news!
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt

Postby Blackstreak » Thu May 12, 2011 2:23 pm

Motto: ""I'm stronger than I look, but not as strong as I think I am.""
Weapon: Laser Rifle
He did a very good job imitating Robert Stack as Ultra Magnus in the 3rd and 4th seasons. I can't tell the difference from the Movie and tv series voices.

# of Transformers in collection: 332
Looking for 1985 Action Cards
Blackstreak
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Watch Blackstreak on YouTube
Buy from Blackstreak on eBay
Alt Mode: Datsun 280 ZX or Dodge Viper
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Jack Angel to Appear At BotCon 2011

Postby Counterpunch » Thu May 12, 2011 2:29 pm

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Razorclaw0000 wrote:Image

A new day, a new guest, for BotCon 2011. After yesterday's announcement of Neil Ross, @BotCon broke the news of Guest 6: Legendary Voice Actor Jack Angel, voice of G1 Astrotrain, Ultra Magnus, Ramjet, Smokescreen, and many more!

I really like how angry that picture makes him look. That could be human form Astrotrain, Ultra Manus, or Ramjet...
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125

Re: Jack Angel to Appear At BotCon 2011

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Thu May 12, 2011 2:32 pm

I am NOT he!"
Counterpunch wrote:
Razorclaw0000 wrote:Image

I really like how angry that picture makes him look. That could be human form Astrotrain, Ultra Manus, or Ramjet...

He actually would make an excellent Magneto if anything ever happened to Sir McKellen.
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt

Postby cannonfodder4000 » Thu May 12, 2011 2:40 pm

Motto: "Dey are fools! and dey will dai, like foods!"
Weapon: Right Laser
Sweet! just get Dick Gautier in there and you'll have the main three! :D
cannonfodder4000
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 17
Watch cannonfodder4000 on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 1
Endurance: 2
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Thu May 12, 2011 3:06 pm

I am NOT he!"
I'm hoping we see Michael Bell, actually.
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt

Celebrate 25 Years of The Touch With Stan Bush at Botcon 2011

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Fri May 13, 2011 6:04 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...

You got the touch You got the power

Any fan of the Transformers 1986 movie will instantly recognize those lyrics from The Touch by the legendary Stan Bush. After a week of non stop guest announcements Botcon just announced via twitter that Stan Bush will be a guest at Botcon 2011. There will be more details revealed Monday.
Last edited by LOST Cybertronian on Sat May 14, 2011 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: Stan Bush to Appear At BotCon 2011

Postby joevill » Fri May 13, 2011 6:17 pm

Motto: "For Seibertron!"
Weapon: Sword
LOST Cybertronian wrote:Image

You got the touch You got the power

Any fan of the Transformers 1986 movie will instantly recognize those lyrics from The Touch by the legendary Stan Bush. After a week of non stop guest announcements Botcon just announced via twitter that Stan Bush will be a guest at Botcon 2011. There will be more details revealed Monday.

This is great news! :KREMZEEK:
joevill
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 11
Watch joevill on YouTube
Speed: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5

Postby Rated X » Fri May 13, 2011 8:37 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Time for Stan to collect his yearly paycheck. I mean with all due respect, without Transformers this guy would have no career. What I honestly want to know is if Stan Bush is a real Transformers fan or collector ??? Could I get into a deep discussion with him about the G1 cartoon or would he tell me "dude I just did the songs" ???
Rated X
Banned
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Heavy B » Fri May 13, 2011 9:16 pm

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Rated X wrote:Time for Stan to collect his yearly paycheck. I mean with all due respect, without Transformers this guy would have no career. What I honestly want to know is if Stan Bush is a real Transformers fan or collector ??? Could I get into a deep discussion with him about the G1 cartoon or would he tell me "dude I just did the songs" ???

i imagine its like a william shatner thing. hes gratefull for the carear, but needs the paychek. no word on whether he wants us to "get a life"
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
Heavy B
Gestalt
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Speed: 4
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9

Postby Pr1meSuspect » Sat May 14, 2011 9:25 pm

Motto: "Old soldiers never die, they just fade away..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
WooHoo!
Hope I get to meet Stan Bush and David Kaye!
And this is to the 25 years since my favorite Transformers movie... scratch that, my FAVORITE movie's release! Happy Anniversery Transformers the Movie.

YOU GOT THE TOUCH!!!!
YOU GOT THE POOOOOOOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pr1meSuspect
Fuzor
Intelligence: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Galvatron X » Sun May 15, 2011 3:47 pm

Motto: "Such heroic nonsense..."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Pr1meSuspect wrote:WooHoo!
Hope I get to meet Stan Bush and David Kaye!
And this is to the 25 years since my favorite Transformers movie... scratch that, my FAVORITE movie's release! Happy Anniversery Transformers the Movie.

YOU GOT THE TOUCH!!!!
YOU GOT THE POOOOOOOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, nice. I love the movie too.

I wish I could meet those guys. Hmmm, I'm jealous, yeeesssss.
Galvatron X
Gestalt Team Leader
Speed: 7
Skill: 10

Michael McConnohie to Appear at BotCon 2011

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Mon May 16, 2011 12:43 pm

I am NOT he!"

Eight down, one to go for BotCon 2011's massive guest list! After Friday's exciting announcement of Stan Bush, @BotCon hinted at today's guest announcement: BotCon guest veteran Michael McConnohie, voice of G1 Tracks and Cosmos!

Razorclaw0000
Gestalt

Postby Rated X » Mon May 16, 2011 9:48 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
17 days before Botcon and not a word about the exclusives or attendee figure ??? Where are the leaks ??? I want to know...
Rated X
Banned
Speed: 2
Firepower: 10+

Postby Midnight_Fox » Mon May 16, 2011 11:21 pm

Motto: "The Midnight Fox comes in the night,
always in shadow, never in sight."
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Rated X wrote:17 days before Botcon and not a word about the exclusives or attendee figure ??? Where are the leaks ??? I want to know...

I was kinda wondering the same thing. By this time last year, I think we knew every figure that would be there.

Not that it matters, I'm getting them all regardless of character or mold.
Midnight_Fox
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Speed: 9
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3

Arlene Banas to Appear at BotCon 2011

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Tue May 17, 2011 11:52 am

I am NOT he!"

The last of an epic guest list for BotCon 2011 has been announced in a playful tease from @BotCon, about Seibertron's now-defunct PG-13 spoof. Actress Arlene Banas, voice of G1 Carly, will round up BotCon's guest list in sunny Pasadena in two short weeks.

Razorclaw0000
Gestalt

Postby UltraPrimal » Tue May 17, 2011 1:01 pm

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
Ah, man! I remember "Before there was Carly...". :D Before there was Carly, there was..."Rhoda Miss", "Joy Rhide", "Leah Convoy", "Wendy Razor", "Silvia Streak", "Claudia Raker", "Irene Werks", etc. Oh, those were so bad. Why don't we bring those back? :D

Carly? Meh. If for nothing else, it'd just be nice to get a picture of G1 Carly's actress and movie Carly's actress together. But to be honest, I'd rather see Sue Blu there than Carly and the Baroness.
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Blurrz » Tue May 17, 2011 1:14 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
UltraPrimal wrote:Ah, man! I remember "Before there was Carly...". :D Before there was Carly, there was..."Rhoda Miss", "Joy Rhide", "Leah Convoy", "Wendy Razor", "Silvia Streak", "Claudia Raker", "Irene Werks", etc. Oh, those were so bad. Why don't we bring those back? :D

Carly? Meh. If for nothing else, it'd just be nice to get a picture of G1 Carly's actress and movie Carly's actress together. But to be honest, I'd rather see Sue Blu there than Carly and the Baroness.

The lawyers of Twistys and Playboy are not very kind. Plus I don't think Mrs. Yzquierdo would approve of Ryan going on said sites anymore.
:KREMZEEK:
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Speed: 10
Firepower: 7

Postby Random » Tue May 17, 2011 1:23 pm

Man, it seems they almost have the entire group of voice actors for the entire series coming to this convention.

Makes me wish I was going.
Random
Vehicon
News Credits: 2

Botcon Artists' Alley: Ken Christiansen, Sara Lopez, David Wong, Tyla Sprouse and Livio Ramondelli

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Tue May 24, 2011 8:28 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...

In addition to the first batch of Artists to be featured in Artists' Alley, five more have been announced for Botcon 2011. They include the previously self announced Ken Christiansen, Sara Lopez, David Wong, Tyla Sprouse and Livio Ramondelli. Keep your browser locked here for the latest Botcon 2011 news.

Seibertron: The Ultimate Tranformers Resource
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 APR238109 2B (CA) Robles (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #2 IDW Comics 2015 201208A (CA) Tramontano"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #16 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 MAR220506 16RI (CA) Stone"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 AUG210586 3A (CA) Lee"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers FATE OF CYBERTRON #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 APR221600 (CA) Hernandez"
Transformers FATE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #4 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 4D GI JOE 0124IM250 (CA) Clarke (W) Williamson"
NEW!
DUKE #4 Cvr D 1:25 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers War Within DARK AGES #1 Dreamwave Comics 2003 (CA) Figueroa"
Transformers War W ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #17 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #18 Cover A IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 18A DEC190650"
TRANSFORMERS #18 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #1 Marvel Comics 1993 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915C"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #12 Cover B IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 12B (CA) Zama JUN190702"
TRANSFORMERS #12 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #11 Marvel Comics 1985 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010E"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #14 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 JAN220492 14RI (CA) Fortuna"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #40 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 DEC210540 40A (CA) Hernandez"
TRANSFORMERS #40 C ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON