This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Chronicle-03 Set To Feature Generation One Bumblebee

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Chronicle-03 Set To Feature Generation One Bumblebee

Postby Blurrz » Sat May 07, 2011 8:53 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
For those following what Takara has to offer in their version of the Dark Of The Moon toy line, then you'd know about the Chronicle packs. The two-packs will have a Movie figure, with their Generation One figure counterpart. The first set, Chronicle-01 features G1 Optimus Prime, with his Movie MechTech Deluxe counterpart. Chronicle-02 has Mechtech Voyager Megatron, and the original G1 Megatron.

Now Bumblebee fans rejoice! Transformers fans, veterans and rookies alike, will have a chance to own the Generation One Bumblebee figure, if not owned prior. Our insiders overseas say that Chronicle-03 will feature the Generation One yellow beetle, and to whom his movie-counterpart is was not identified. However, expect Movie-Bee to be in the Cyberverse or Deluxe class size.

Not what we're getting - for illustrative purposes!

Keep your optics locked at Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Chronicle-03 Set To Feature Generation One Bumblebee

Postby Seibertron » Sat May 07, 2011 9:13 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
I'm looking forward to these sets even though I own upteen different versions of G1 Megatron, Optimus, and Bumblebee. Hopefully the packaging is really awesome for sets of this nature. Here's hoping for Shockwave and Soundwave sets!
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby robofreak » Sat May 07, 2011 9:15 pm

Seibertron wrote:I'm looking forward to these sets even though I own upteen different versions of G1 Megatron, Optimus, and Bumblebee. Hopefully the packaging is really awesome for sets of this nature. Here's hoping for Shockwave and Soundwave sets!

I'm looking forward to the Megatron set due to the fact that I still don't have a G1 Megatron in my collection.

Bumblebee will probably be the DOTM deluxe.
Burn wrote:robofreak doesn't joke. He's all about the serious business of the internet.

ItIsHim wrote:My closet is filled to the brim with plastic children's toys. For myself
robofreak
Gestalt
News Credits: 12

Postby joevill » Sat May 07, 2011 9:55 pm

Motto: "For Seibertron!"
Weapon: Sword
These are actually pretty cool! :APPLAUSE:
joevill
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 11
Watch joevill on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5

Postby Sabrblade » Sat May 07, 2011 11:14 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Now only one question remains about the G1 toy: Which G1 Bumblebee? ;)

Original?

Keychain?

New head?

Encore?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 435
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Gripen1974 » Sat May 07, 2011 11:33 pm

Motto: "Speed, Stealth and Storms is the 3 S that is essential tools for a good recon run"
Weapon: Rapid-Fire Sonic Shell Cannons
Who says it isn't pretender bumblebee without a pretender shell.
Gripen1974
Micromaster
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 4
Skill: 8

Postby Barrelass » Sat May 07, 2011 11:46 pm

Seibertron wrote:I'm looking forward to these sets even though I own upteen different versions of G1 Megatron, Optimus, and Bumblebee. Hopefully the packaging is really awesome for sets of this nature. Here's hoping for Shockwave and Soundwave sets!

What, no love for Topspin?
Barrelass
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 5

Postby Megatron Wolf » Sun May 08, 2011 12:16 am

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Hey hasbro this is why so many people like takara better than you, they do cool stuff like this instead of repainting the same mold 40 times. I really need to get a real G1 megatron, my KOs are good quality but they're not "real".
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Postby RhA » Sun May 08, 2011 12:28 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Want it!
Love thy pretenders.
RhA
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1

Postby craggy » Sun May 08, 2011 4:09 am

Sabrblade wrote:Now only one question remains about the G1 toy: Which G1 Bumblebee? ;)

Original?

Keychain?

New head?

Encore?

well, aside from the heads, exact colouring and faction logo placement, and the Keychain version's obvious addition of, well, a keychain, they're all the same. Since the picture there has a blue Megs with a sword, I wouldn't be surprised to see the original head, but I do like the newer cartoon-accurate one more I think. Leave Goldbug with the cool facemask, have Bee with his cheery grin.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun May 08, 2011 4:14 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Gripen1974 wrote:Who says it isn't pretender bumblebee without a pretender shell.

We do. The Mini-Bot molds are readily available compared to the Pretenders, plus the Pretender versions aren't iconic enough, given their limited release there.

I'm really hoping the G1 Bumblebee has his original head, saves me the trouble of selling off another 'Bee should I get both Mini-Bot reissue sets. As for the Movie: Deluxe, definitely Deluxe.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7

Postby freaky777 » Sun May 08, 2011 11:47 am

Pre-ordered the 1st 2 Sets, hmm am gonna skip BB though, don't think I would like his DOTM counterpart with this set.
freaky777
Pretender
News Credits: 4

Postby MGrotusque » Sun May 08, 2011 5:56 pm

It's about time that someone thought of this!

I display all my classics with their G1 counterparts.
MGrotusque
Gestalt
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Midnight_Fox » Sun May 08, 2011 6:11 pm

Motto: "The Midnight Fox comes in the night,
always in shadow, never in sight."
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Here's hoping for Chronicle-04 being Screamer.
Midnight_Fox
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby Jazz-1982 » Sun May 08, 2011 7:25 pm

robofreak wrote:

I'm looking forward to the Megatron set due to the fact that I still don't have a G1 Megatron in my collection.

Bumblebee will probably be the DOTM deluxe.

With Soundwave also being part of the various reissue lines just like Prime, Megatron anb Bumblebee, I'd say it's a safe bet that he'll be part of this line.

I really hoping that we do indeed get a Shockwave set, that would be awesome! :CON:
Formerly known as the Tokyo-Matrix.
Jazz-1982
Headmaster Jr

Postby grimdragon2001 » Wed May 11, 2011 9:24 pm

Motto: "Battle is my addiction."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
if hasbro does something like this, i hope they pair the DOTM figures with thier classics counterparts since hasbro dosnt handle g1 reissues as well as takara can. those may even make for nicer store exclusive items
grimdragon2001
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Watch grimdragon2001 on YouTube
Buy from grimdragon2001 on eBay

Postby Jazz-1982 » Mon May 16, 2011 6:53 am

Midnight_Fox wrote:Here's hoping for Chronicle-04 being Screamer.

I think that's where the smart money is. Still hope they do a Shockwave one though..... :CON:
Formerly known as the Tokyo-Matrix.
Jazz-1982
Headmaster Jr

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOWSTRIP Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Deluxe G2 New"
SHADOWSTRIP Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K31 SHADOW PANTHER Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K31 SHADOW PAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METALHAWK Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Hasbro 2023 New"
METALHAWK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K23 PREDACON SCORPONOK Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K23 PREDACON S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KICKBACK Transformers Legacy Deluxe G1 Universe Insecticon Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
KICKBACK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BULKHEAD Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Prime Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BULKHEAD Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SILVERSTREAK Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Legacy Hasbro 2022 New"
SILVERSTREAK Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WILDRIDER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Stunticon Menasor Hasbro 2022 New"
WILDRIDER Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUZZSAW Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BUZZSAW Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEAD END Transformers Legacy Deluxe Stunticon Menasor Hasbro 2022 New"
DEAD END Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEMESIS LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Lio Convoy 2023 New"
NEMESIS LEO PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K17 ARCEE Tran ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Silverbolt Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alchemist Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON