This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

DOTM Instruction Scans - Mechtech Jolt, Laserbeak, Nitro Bumblebee and More!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

DOTM Instruction Scans - Mechtech Jolt, Laserbeak, Nitro Bumblebee and More!

Postby Blurrz » Mon May 09, 2011 1:48 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
The fine folks from Transformers @ The Moon have once again sniped several instruction scans off of Hasbro's website. If your Dark Of The Moon figures do not come with instructions, or you somehow throw the instructions in the garbage after your hot mess of unboxing said figures, then the pdf links below will certainly help!

Cyberverse Legion Bolt Bumblebee

Mechtech Deluxe Jolt

Laserbeak

Cyberverse Commander Optimus Prime

Deluxe Nitro Bumblebee

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the latest Transformers news on the net!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: DOTM Instruction Scans - Mechtech Jolt, Laserbeak, Nitro Bumblebee and More!

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon May 09, 2011 2:45 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
7 more days. OMG I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER!

*goes to Hasbro Inc.*

YEAH GIVE THE DOTM TOYS OUT NOW OR IMMA FIREN MAH LAZORRRR!

Hasbro CEO: no...wait until it comes to your town.

*Transforms into Shoop Da Woop*

*Blows up Hasbro Inc.*

But seriously now I just cant wait to find them in mah local Wal Mart.

EDIT: That Cyberverse Commander Prime? Yeah, well, uh, anybody that got Preview Pack Prime already knows about those instructions, so uh...they're identical. Possibly the same.
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: DOTM Instruction Scans - Mechtech Jolt, Laserbeak, Nitro Bumblebee and More!

Postby ShardFenix » Mon May 09, 2011 3:32 pm

wait so what size is lazerbeak? Jolt and Bumblebee both are named as deluxes but there is no size next to the bird. If he is deluxe I guess i can buy him on clearance to team up with deluxe ravage as the terribly off-scale twosome. Or i might just wait of a legends size mold to come out for my WFC Soundwave.
ShardFenix
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 1

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon May 09, 2011 3:37 pm

ShardFenix wrote:wait so what size is lazerbeak? Jolt and Bumblebee both are named as deluxes but there is no size next to the bird. If he is deluxe I guess i can buy him on clearance to team up with deluxe ravage as the terribly off-scale twosome. Or i might just wait of a legends size mold to come out for my WFC Soundwave.

Most likely Scout or Deluxe. I also predict legends class will also be around. Just cant wait :ic$:

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby robofreak » Mon May 09, 2011 3:43 pm

Gyrotron wrote:
ShardFenix wrote:wait so what size is lazerbeak? Jolt and Bumblebee both are named as deluxes but there is no size next to the bird. If he is deluxe I guess i can buy him on clearance to team up with deluxe ravage as the terribly off-scale twosome. Or i might just wait of a legends size mold to come out for my WFC Soundwave.

Most likely Scout or Deluxe. I also predict legends class will also be around. Just cant wait :ic$:

I'm pretty sure it's a deluxe. Not 100% sure, but with the way the sets are looking and the fact that the last 2 movies have had deluxe size technically non transforming figures, logic dictates deluxe for Laserbeak.

I could be wrong though.
Burn wrote:robofreak doesn't joke. He's all about the serious business of the internet.

ItIsHim wrote:My closet is filled to the brim with plastic children's toys. For myself
robofreak
Gestalt
News Credits: 12

Postby ShardFenix » Mon May 09, 2011 4:10 pm

thanks robofreak, ill remember you everytime i needs hopes and dreams shattered. jk Why would hasbro release a bird as a deluxe class? Ugh I dont even know why I ask anymore.
ShardFenix
Headmaster Jr

Postby robofreak » Mon May 09, 2011 4:14 pm

ShardFenix wrote:thanks robofreak, ill remember you everytime i needs hopes and dreams shattered. jk Why would hasbro release a bird as a deluxe class? Ugh I dont even know why I ask anymore.

The answer is quite simple...

Because they can.
Burn wrote:robofreak doesn't joke. He's all about the serious business of the internet.

ItIsHim wrote:My closet is filled to the brim with plastic children's toys. For myself
robofreak
Gestalt

Postby ShardFenix » Mon May 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Sad but true.
ShardFenix
Headmaster Jr

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon May 09, 2011 5:48 pm

ShardFenix wrote:Sad but true.

*points to ROTF Ravage*

*facepalm* just ugh, Release scout class again, Hasbro, it's much more scale efficient.

PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby ShardFenix » Mon May 09, 2011 6:07 pm

Gyrotron wrote:

*points to ROTF Ravage*

*facepalm* just ugh, Release scout class again, Hasbro, it's much more scale efficient.

Oh i know, i saw sea attack ravage on clearance for like 5 bucks...figured eh its five bucks. I felt like crying after getting him out of the package he is just sooo bad.
ShardFenix
Headmaster Jr

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon May 09, 2011 6:10 pm

ShardFenix wrote:
Gyrotron wrote:

*points to ROTF Ravage*

Oh i know, i saw sea attack ravage on clearance for like 5 bucks...figured eh its five bucks. I felt like crying after getting him out of the package he is just sooo bad.

I only have ROTF Ravage, and I feel like selling him. I probably wont, I mean come on. Ravage + Laserbeak + Soundwave + Frenzy (if I can find him) + Blue Frenzy (Pretend Rumble) = awesomeness, Casseticons attack!

PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby ShardFenix » Mon May 09, 2011 6:25 pm

FIR, RIB...come on

But I would be fine with the united set of frenzy and rumble and then a legends class laser beak. they would go great with my legends ravage.
ShardFenix
Headmaster Jr

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon May 09, 2011 6:32 pm

ShardFenix wrote:FIR, RIB...come on

But I would be fine with the united set of frenzy and rumble and then a legends class laser beak. they would go great with my legends ravage.

Besides less LAF detail on R and F that's a great pair.

PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby NemesisMonkeySupreme » Mon May 09, 2011 8:34 pm

Motto: "Peace through tyranny… or obliteration. Whichever is quicker."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
That Lazerbeak is a friggin' abomination.
I'm sure they'll sell out quickly. :BANG_HEAD:

(Sadly, NOT sarcasm.)
:CON:
:CON: To unleash the Warrior within, tame the Beast without. :CON:
NemesisMonkeySupreme
Vehicon
News Credits: 2
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Postby Twitchythe3rd » Mon May 09, 2011 8:44 pm

Motto: "Embrace the coming oblivion."
Weapon: Black Magic
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:That Lazerbeak is a friggin' abomination.
I'm sure they'll sell out quickly. :BANG_HEAD:

(Sadly, NOT sarcasm.)
:CON:

He's a turkey with gatling guns.
Twitchythe3rd
Brainmaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Relic Dinobot » Mon May 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Motto: "Learn from the past or be doomed to repeat it."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Because of this, Laserbeak might be one of the few figures I'll end up buying from this line. :D
Relic Dinobot
Vehicon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby MrMunkeepants » Mon May 09, 2011 10:26 pm

take a close look at Laserbeak's instructions and you'll see he has a different, way better head than the ugly duckling head that we've seen before. running change? "adult Laserbeak" repaint? Buzzsaw repaint?

I will be getting him regardless, but only for custom fodder.
selling all my Alternators, like new in boxes; PM me for info! I have LNIB RTS Grapple, leader Starscream, Windcharger, legends Megatron! Also: TF07 Allspark leaders
MrMunkeepants
Minibot

Postby ArmadaPrime » Tue May 10, 2011 11:53 am

Weapon: Requiem Blaster
I DO DECLARE!
WHAT A LAZERBEAK REPAINT!

it seems hasbro are up to their old tricks again, on the actual instructions bit that's not lazerbeak's head.
Certified Expert™ in reading wikis to pretend I know more about things than I actually do
ArmadaPrime
Brainmaster
News Credits: 3

Postby PrymeStriker » Tue May 10, 2011 2:10 pm

Well they do screw up on selling a different mold and then using a protoform for the instructions. They have done that (Generations Warpath) but since the instructions say "Laserbeak" It can't be renamed. Maybe they did what I just said???

PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby robofreak » Tue May 10, 2011 2:28 pm

Gyrotron wrote:Well they do screw up on selling a different mold and then using a protoform for the instructions. They have done that (Generations Warpath) but since the instructions say "Laserbeak" It can't be renamed. Maybe they did what I just said???

They don't use a protoform. They use the retooled head in the instructions. A protoform is a pre-earth form or something that hasn't scanned a vehilce yet. Completely different form a toy made to be retooled into other characters.

Anyways, why all the hate for ROTF Ravage? I really like that mold myself.

robofreak
Gestalt

Postby PrymeStriker » Tue May 10, 2011 2:40 pm

robofreak wrote:
Gyrotron wrote:Well they do screw up on selling a different mold and then using a protoform for the instructions. They have done that (Generations Warpath) but since the instructions say "Laserbeak" It can't be renamed. Maybe they did what I just said???

A protoform is a pre-earth form or something that hasn't scanned a vehilce yet. Completely different form a toy made to be retooled into other characters.

I'm sorry, that's incorrect. A protoform does not have to actually do with the Transformers universe. A product goes under a Protoform, usually called a draft. They retool and revise the works before it is sent to publish.

PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby PrymeStriker » Tue May 10, 2011 2:43 pm

Gyrotron wrote:
robofreak wrote:

A protoform is a pre-earth form or something that hasn't scanned a vehilce yet. Completely different form a toy made to be retooled into other characters.

I'm sorry, that's incorrect. A protoform does not have to actually do with the Transformers universe. A product goes under a Protoform, usually called a draft. They retool and revise the works before it is sent to publish.

Sorry I screwed up my words. Protoforms can mean betas, drafts, premodeling, etc. to the common human vocabulary. However, it technical terms, it's more likely to be called a Draft or Premodel than a Protoform.

PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby robofreak » Tue May 10, 2011 2:45 pm

Gyrotron wrote:
robofreak wrote:

You forget that you are talking to a whole fandom that uses protoform for a specific term.

I think you are referring to a prototype. I have never heard people use protoform for anything in the engineering phases and I've been involved in production stuff for years.

Also, typing up protoform in Wikipedia sends you here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protoform

There's no disambiguation for it so the term is fairly exclusive to Transformers.

robofreak
Gestalt

Postby PrymeStriker » Tue May 10, 2011 2:47 pm

robofreak wrote:
Gyrotron wrote:
robofreak wrote:

You forget that you are talking to a whole fandom that uses protoform for a specific term.

I think you are referring to a prototype. I have never heard people use protoform for anything in the engineering phases and I've been involved in production stuff for years.

Also, typing up protoform in Wikipedia sends you here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protoform

There's no disambiguation for it so the term is fairly exclusive to Transformers.

I know. "Way to read past posts" *points to post above yours*

PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby robofreak » Tue May 10, 2011 2:53 pm

You must have posted it as I was typing. That's why I didn't see it.

Anyways. The I look at it, the more I want Laserbeak. Although, thank to this thread, he will always be thought of as a turkey with blasters.

Gyrotron wrote:I know. "Way to read past posts" *points to post above yours*

There's no need to smart off.

robofreak
Gestalt

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN & SCOOBY-DOO MYSTERIES #5 DC Comics DEC223093 (A/CA) Brizuela (W) Fisch"
BATMAN & SCOOBY-DO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HULK #13 var Timeless Marvel Comics 2023 JAN230948 (W/A) Ottley (CA) Ross"
HULK #13 var Timel ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1071 Cvr D 1:25 DC Comics 2023 0223DC050 1071D (CA) Fiumara"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BEN REILLY SPIDER-MAN #4 Marvel Comics 2022 FEB220920 (CA) Skroce (W) Dematteis"
BEN REILLY SPIDER- ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #145 Cvr C DC Comics 2024 0124DC003 145C (CA) Putri (W) Zdarsky"
NEW!
BATMAN #145 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HULK #1 CGC 9.8 Cert #4000170138 Marvel Comics 2021 SEP210797 (CA) Ottley"
HULK #1 CGC 9.8 Ce ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman VENGEANCE OF BANE #1 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 ptg 0223DC099 (CA) Fabry"
Batman VENGEANCE O ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1070 Cvr F 1:50 DC Comics 2023 0123DC061 1070F (CA) Jones"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #1 Facsimile Edition Cvr B foil DC Comics 2023 ptg 0723DC202 1B (CA) Kane"
BATMAN #1 Facsimil ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #1 var Marvel Comics 2022 FEB220791 (CA) Davis (W) Wells"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #6 var Marvel Comics 2022 APR220789 (W) Wells (CA) McGuinness"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #16 var Demonized Marvel Comics 2022 OCT220769 (CA) Stegman"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #29 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 MAY230661 (CA) Checchetto"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Superman MAN OF STEEL #2 DC Comics 1991 (A/CA) Bogdanove (W) Simonson 230305A"
Superman MAN OF ST ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Autobot Hound" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Jetfire Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Grax and Skullsmasher" on AMAZON