This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

DOTM 30 Minute Preview in Peru

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

DOTM 30 Minute Preview in Peru

Postby El Duque » Sat May 14, 2011 2:15 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
TFW2005 member Neo-Bombshell reports having been invited to a DOTM promotional event in Peru where 30 minutes of DOTM footage was shown. While he wasn't lucky enough to see the whole film like Capone from Ain't it Cool News his description of what was shown does reveal a few details that Capone's review did not. Obligatory spoiler warning. To view his original post click here.

• He reiterates the dark tone of the Chicago battle, human skulls litter the destruction
  • Sam and Carly meet at a White House award ceremony where Sam is receiving a metal from President Obama
  • Opimus Prime takes down one of the ships attacking Chicago, the Wreckers tear the pilot apart limb by limb
  • funny scene where Malkovich's character has an employee's coffee mug destroyed because it doesn't match the carpet
  • another funny scene where Sam's co-worker played by Ken Jeong pulls him into the bathroom to show him some sort of alien evidence that requires pulling his pants down, Malkovich walks in on the scene
  • Sam uses his grappling gauntlet as a weapon to harpoon one of Starscream's eyes, then inserts a bomb into the other
  • Sideswipe is seen using guns similar to his Sidearm Sideswipe figure
  • 3-D scenes looked great
  • Ark is seen leaving Cyberton in the midst of a Decepticon attack, the cockpit moves to the rear of ship to become a battle station where Autobots return fire
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: DOTM 30 Minute Preview in Peru

Postby sentinelprime1234 » Sat May 14, 2011 2:56 pm

Motto: "Everybody hates me on teh internetz,"
Weapon: High-Voltage Electric Cannon
LOL because the coffee mug is red and the carpet is yellow he throws it in the bin hehe, and cool humans finally die!
SHOCKWAVE IS COMING!!
sentinelprime1234
Minibot
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby ae_productions » Sat May 14, 2011 3:50 pm

Motto: "Pew, pew, pew!"
Weapon: Rust-Ray Rifle
NONE of the jokes have been funny in the other two films. Nearly every scene with a human in it is embarrassing, stupid, and down right idiotic. But funny...not in a Micheal Bay film. Connection, plot, story, characters? Not in a Micheal Bay Film. I find that there are any REAL jokes in DOTM a BIG stretch. I hope I am proven wrong. I've wanted that two other times and have been let down. Maybe third time will be a charm.

Regardless, I hope there's actually Transformers in this movie. I think there was maybe 50 minutes transformers footage from the fist TWO films combined. Not good since we're talking nearly 300 minutes between the first two films. Even still, cut out the asinine pissing, wrecking ball and mating jokes, and there's about 20 minutes of Transformers footage.

And, can we have our villains do something cool other than eating sand? Really? Devistator was a giant p$ssy. I can go on and on.

Not holding my breath, but even if this DOTM film is twice as good as the first two, it'll be a steaming pile of dung.
ae_productions
Micromaster
Buy from ae_productions on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 8

Postby omegaprowl » Sat May 14, 2011 4:25 pm

"Ark is seen leaving Cyberton in the midst of a Decepticon attack, the cockpit moves to the rear of ship to become a battle station where Autobots return fire"

- anyone else besides me think that sounds faintly like Omega Supreme?
omegaprowl
Mini-Con

Postby HoundimusPrime » Sat May 14, 2011 5:23 pm

Motto: "If you can't join them, beat them"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
If devastator was still around, it would be cool to see the ark turn into omega supreme and fight Devastator...

Looks like Prime got into the energon goodies jar
HoundimusPrime
Micromaster

Postby BeastProwl » Sat May 14, 2011 5:34 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
there's a pic going round the web of Omega Supreme. just like the first pic of devastator, nobody believes i'ts real, but then devy came along, and we all shat bricks! now lets hope that this one pic, just like devastators one pic, is the real dealImage
Now, I'm sure alot of you have already seen this, but I'm just saying, Devastator was the same. thought to be fake, one leaked image....
I just wish Unicron was in on all this. :MAXIMAL:

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+

Postby grimlockdimus prime » Sat May 14, 2011 5:58 pm

Motto: ""power blinds the one who craves.""
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
DISCLAIMER: THIS POST IS POLITICAL!!!

Obama will RUIN this movie with his appearance! Though I will watch the movie to see if i like it anyway... I will just have to get over seeing him...
grimlockdimus prime
Mini-Con
Strength: 10
Speed: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby ae_productions » Sat May 14, 2011 6:02 pm

Motto: "Pew, pew, pew!"
Weapon: Rust-Ray Rifle
grimlockdimus prime wrote:DISCLAIMER: THIS POST IS POLITICAL!!!

Obama will RUIN this movie with his appearance! Though I will watch the movie to see if i like it anyway... I will just have to get over seeing him...

No, Micheal Bay will ruin this movie. He hasn't made a decent film yet. But I'm hoping he proves me wrong on this movie. It would be nice to have ONE Transformers movie that's cool.

And it could be worse. It could be George W. Bush in the film. He's the worst thing that's ever happened to our country. What a moron.
ae_productions
Micromaster
Buy from ae_productions on eBay
Intelligence: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 8

Postby BATTOUSAIXD » Sat May 14, 2011 7:09 pm

Motto: "Sine Metu"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
So I guess Sam kills Starscream... That's ridiculous. :-x I really hope the Decepticons aren't just cannon fodder for Prime, Bumblebee, and the humans like they were in ROTF. It really screwed up the suspense factor. Instead of worrying whether or not the good guys would win, I was constantly worried that my favorite Decepticons would get murdered. I wonder what will happen to Megatron? Maybe the twins will kill him.
BATTOUSAIXD
Combiner
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10

Postby SlyTF1 » Sat May 14, 2011 7:22 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
ae_productions wrote:NONE of the jokes have been funny in the other two films. Nearly every scene with a human in it is embarrassing, stupid, and down right idiotic. But funny...not in a Micheal Bay film. Connection, plot, story, characters? Not in a Micheal Bay Film. I find that there are any REAL jokes in DOTM a BIG stretch. I hope I am proven wrong. I've wanted that two other times and have been let down. Maybe third time will be a charm.

Regardless, I hope there's actually Transformers in this movie. I think there was maybe 50 minutes transformers footage from the fist TWO films combined. Not good since we're talking nearly 300 minutes between the first two films. Even still, cut out the asinine pissing, wrecking ball and mating jokes, and there's about 20 minutes of Transformers footage.

And, can we have our villains do something cool other than eating sand? Really? Devistator was a giant p$ssy. I can go on and on.

Not holding my breath, but even if this DOTM film is twice as good as the first two, it'll be a steaming pile of dung.

I'm trying my best not to curse you out, and threaten you. I'm trying but it's killing me.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Endurance: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby SaTaN CoNvOy » Sat May 14, 2011 7:28 pm

Motto: "I may be a square but I have sharp corners...."
Weapon: "Claw" Flame-Throwers
SlyTF1 wrote:
ae_productions wrote:NONE of the jokes have been funny in the other two films. Nearly every scene with a human in it is embarrassing, stupid, and down right idiotic. But funny...not in a Micheal Bay film. Connection, plot, story, characters? Not in a Micheal Bay Film. I find that there are any REAL jokes in DOTM a BIG stretch. I hope I am proven wrong. I've wanted that two other times and have been let down. Maybe third time will be a charm.

I'm trying my best not to curse you out, and threaten you. I'm trying but it's killing me.

^this

:CON:
Big McIntosh walked away from the shed on the farm where this took place. He cleaned himself up, said yyyyyyyyyyyyyup, and walked off, ready to buck some apples.

SaTaN CoNvOy
Minibot
Speed: N/A
Endurance: Infinity
Skill: ???

Postby SlyTF1 » Sat May 14, 2011 7:30 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
SaTaN CoNvOy wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:

^this

But now, I'm thinking it's probably worth getting banned over and put in prison for the rest of my life...I just...I don't know. I'll think about what to do while I play video games.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube

Postby Pr1meSuspect » Sat May 14, 2011 9:35 pm

Motto: "Old soldiers never die, they just fade away..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Lucky. Too bad im scimming over the details to avoid any spoilers possible XD
Wasnt easy.
Pr1meSuspect
Fuzor
Intelligence: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby T-Macksimus » Sat May 14, 2011 11:00 pm

SlyTF1 wrote:
SaTaN CoNvOy wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:

^this

But now, I'm thinking it's probably worth getting banned over and put in prison for the rest of my life...I just...I don't know. I'll think about what to do while I play video games.

Don't think too long on this one. I can't keep the torches lit forever, the mob is getting unruly and these pitch-forks don't come cheap. :twisted:
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby SaTaN CoNvOy » Sat May 14, 2011 11:12 pm

T-Macksimus wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
SaTaN CoNvOy wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:

^this

Don't think too long on this one. I can't keep the torches lit forever, the mob is getting unruly and these pitch-forks don't come cheap. :twisted:

Do pitch forks even work on trolls?

on topic

So Obama is in it, big deal its not gonna effect how I light my smoke in the morning. And so there's gonna be some cheesy jokes here and there, again, big deal. Has anyone not cringed at some of the jokes in the 'ol G1 show?

Big McIntosh walked away from the shed on the farm where this took place. He cleaned himself up, said yyyyyyyyyyyyyup, and walked off, ready to buck some apples.

SaTaN CoNvOy
Minibot

Postby Sentinel Maximus » Sat May 14, 2011 11:15 pm

Motto: ""The paltry armies of the universe are but play things to me.""
Weapon: Dual Photon Launchers
Sam taking on Screamer is absurd! Im tired of Micheal Bay's dumb jokes too. (& his crappy looking robots)

Mr. Bay promises this will be his last stab at the Transformers franchise, well thank you Micheal! The popularity of this brand will live on and I cant wait for the redux
Sentinel Maximus
Minibot
Buy from Sentinel Maximus on eBay
Intelligence: 10+
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Spleenzorio » Sun May 15, 2011 1:24 am

Motto: "I must be a doctor because I'm surrounded by scrubs"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
BATTOUSAI XD wrote:So I guess Sam kills Starscream... That's ridiculous.

If Starscream dies in this movie I'm probably going to end myself.
Spleenzorio
Fuzor
News Credits: 1
Watch Spleenzorio on YouTube
Buy from Spleenzorio on eBay
Speed: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Shockwave. » Sun May 15, 2011 2:13 am

Motto: ""Let's hit the road decpticons, We have a planet to destroy!""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
My review.

1: He reiterates the dark tone of the Chicago battle, human skulls litter the destruction: SCARY. :shock:

2: Sam and Carly meet at a White House award ceremony where Sam is receiving a metal from President Obama: The autobots should have recived the Medal. :-(

•Optimus Prime takes down one of the ships attacking Chicago, the Wreckers tear the pilot apart limb by limb: Shocking and Evil. :shock:

•funny scene where Malkovich's character has an employee's coffee mug destroyed because it doesn't match the carpet: Funny. :lol:

•another funny scene where Sam's co-worker played by Ken Jeong pulls him into the bathroom to show him some sort of alien evidence that requires pulling his pants down, Malkovich walks in on the scene.: Stupid. :P

•Sam uses his grappling gauntlet as a weapon to harpoon one of Starscream's eyes, then inserts a bomb into the other: Smart. ;)

•Sideswipe is seen using guns similar to his Sidearm Sideswipe figure:Cool 8)

•Ark is seen leaving Cyberton in the midst of a Decepticon attack, the cockpit moves to the rear of ship to become a battle station where Autobots return fire: WHAT!!!! :SICK:
I am SHOCKWAVE!!!!!!
Shockwave.
Fuzor
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6

Postby OlivusPrime » Sun May 15, 2011 3:36 am

Motto: "Let justice prevail over death."
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
Wow, some people really hate the movies.

I hope Sideswipe actually has lines in this one.

Recently Bought: Universe (2008) Powerglide, RTS Trailbreaker, DOTM Ultimate Optimus Prime
OlivusPrime
Fuzor
Strength: 8

Postby sentinelprime1234 » Sun May 15, 2011 5:27 am

Motto: "Everybody hates me on teh internetz,"
Weapon: High-Voltage Electric Cannon
these movies are awesome, Transformers fans are the whiniest bunch of fools ever, they complain about the smallest things like Shockwaves gun arm being on his right arm instead of his left, WHO CARES!
SHOCKWAVE IS COMING!!
sentinelprime1234
Minibot
Strength: 6
Courage: 5
Firepower: 8

Postby SaTaN CoNvOy » Sun May 15, 2011 8:23 am

sentinelprime1234 wrote:these movies are awesome, Transformers fans are the whiniest bunch of fools ever, they complain about the smallest things like Shockwaves gun arm being on his right arm instead of his left, WHO CARES!

Srsly. Could you imagine what the movies woulda been like if a die hard TF fan made them? :SICK: We should just be greatful that after 20 something + years that we got a live action TF film that doesn't entirely suck. I mean Bay did do it right with killing off Op and bringing him back all in the same film, and the fact we weren't stuck some sappy rodimus prime as his replacement. :APPLAUSE:

SaTaN CoNvOy
Minibot

Postby SlyTF1 » Sun May 15, 2011 8:45 am

SaTaN CoNvOy wrote:
T-Macksimus wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
SaTaN CoNvOy wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:

^this

on topic

So Obama is in it, big deal its not gonna effect how I light my smoke in the morning. And so there's gonna be some cheesy jokes here and there, again, big deal. Has anyone not cringed at some of the jokes in the 'ol G1 show?

I'm glad Obama is in the movie. Honestly, how many presidents are actually in movies?
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube

Postby El Duque » Sun May 15, 2011 9:21 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
SlyTF1 wrote:
SaTaN CoNvOy wrote:
T-Macksimus wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
SaTaN CoNvOy wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:

^this

on topic

I'm glad Obama is in the movie. Honestly, how many presidents are actually in movies?

I'm sure it's just an actor portraying Obama.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby grimlockdimus prime » Mon May 16, 2011 9:58 am

Motto: ""power blinds the one who craves.""
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
ae_productions wrote:
grimlockdimus prime wrote:DISCLAIMER: THIS POST IS POLITICAL!!!

No, Micheal Bay will ruin this movie. He hasn't made a decent film yet. But I'm hoping he proves me wrong on this movie. It would be nice to have ONE Transformers movie that's cool.

And it could be worse. It could be George W. Bush in the film. He's the worst thing that's ever happened to our country. What a moron.

i agree that bush wasnt the best president, but i dislike obama a lot more. That is as far as i will take this discussion for the others' sake.
grimlockdimus prime
Mini-Con
Speed: 8
Skill: 7

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JOLT Transformers Studio Series 75 Deluxe ROTF Hasbro 2021 New"
JOLT Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +01 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Dark of the Moon DOTM 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAWN Transformers Studio Series 80 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
BRAWN Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GALVATRON Transformers Studio Series 90 Age of Extinction AOE Movie Voyager 2022"
GALVATRON Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NOAH DIAZ EXO-SUIT Transformers Studio Series Core Class DÍAZ Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
NOAH DIAZ EXO-SUIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +06 Voyager WFC 2024 New"
NEW!
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AIRAZOR Transformers Studio Series 97 Deluxe Rise Beasts ROTB Hasbro 2023 New"
AIRAZOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 86-02 Hasbro 2022 New"
KUP Transformers B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RAVAGE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
RAVAGE Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SS-118 OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Studio Series Leader Rise Beasts ROTB Takara"
NEW!
SS-118 OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RATCHET Transformers Studio Series 82 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
RATCHET Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +04 Voyager WFC IN-STOCK 08/08"
MEGATRON Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee – Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 02 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Decepticon Stinger" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Optimus Prime and Diac" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON