This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Mosaic: "Instrument of Destruction."

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Mosaic: "Instrument of Destruction."

Postby Richter » Mon May 16, 2011 12:32 am

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

Follow Transformers Mosaic on Deviant Art, Facebook & Twitter

INSTRUMENTS OF DISTRUCTION

Story:
Juan Pablo Osorio (iskander77.deviantart.com)
and Franco Villa (m3gr1ml0ck.deviantart.com)

Lineart:
Francesco D'arcadia (darcad.deviantart.com)

Colors:
Eveline Albers (aerisnoir.deviantart.com)

Edits:
(justynnbailey.deviantart.com)

Richter
Targetmaster
News Credits: 430

Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Instrument of Destruction."

Postby Immortal Starscream » Mon May 16, 2011 1:47 am

always loved this episode, though i always thought it seemed realy out of character for blitzwing. still very well done

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster
News Credits: 18

Postby Predaprince » Mon May 16, 2011 3:16 am

Motto: ""Destruction is the fate of all sentient beings.""
Weapon: Sonic Rifle
"Just like the Pied Piper led rats through the streets..."

Pretty good. It helps build to Blitzwing's actions.
Predaprince
God Of Transformers
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: ???
Skill: Infinity

Postby Blackstreak » Mon May 16, 2011 4:48 am

Motto: ""I'm stronger than I look, but not as strong as I think I am.""
Weapon: Laser Rifle
I've never caught on to Blitzwing being a clone whether in cartoon or comic.

# of Transformers in collection: 332
Looking for 1985 Action Cards
Blackstreak
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Watch Blackstreak on YouTube
Buy from Blackstreak on eBay
Alt Mode: Datsun 280 ZX or Dodge Viper
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby GEEWUN » Mon May 16, 2011 5:02 am

Motto: ""I'm not Psychotic... just Crazy!!!""
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Blackstreak wrote:I've never caught on to Blitzwing being a clone whether in cartoon or comic.

No blitzwing wasn't a clone but in the intro of the season 3 cartoon there is a bunch of blitzwing tanks standing there and one shoots toward the screen

season 3 opening: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5bDQ37FdOk
Hopefully you can see the file attachment because I couldn't link it up anywhere for some reason
Attachments
blitzing tanks.JPG
Last edited by GEEWUN on Mon May 16, 2011 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
GEEWUN
Pretender
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Vectorshot » Mon May 16, 2011 6:54 am

That was cool. I wonder what happened to Blitzwing after that. He'd probably end up being a bounty hunter.
Vectorshot
Micromaster

Postby Bumblevivisector » Mon May 16, 2011 9:14 am

What happened to Blitzwing after that? A series of errors, apparently.

I've heard a few fans claim that "Starscream's Ghost" was supposed to center around Blitzwing, but that Octain was switched in at the last minute because his Triple-Changer toy was on sale at the time, unlike Blitzwing's. I used to think this was an odd conclusion to simply jump to, until last year when I leafed through that thick TF TV Manga collection, which included a few isolated drawings clearly meant to sum up specific episodes. On the same page as Octain strolling beside Trypticon in "Thief in the Night", who should appear below encountering Screamer's ghost in the 'Con crypt but...a terrified Blitzwing! A few fans actually consider that canon, but Octain played the part better than Blitzwing could have anyway; we actually don't know what happened to HIM after that episode either.

But later, in "The Ultimate Weapon", Blitzwing randomly appears in a group shot when Swindle comes back with the transforming cog. Since it was largely his fellow Combaticons, it's clear the storyboard artist drew in Brawl and the animator made a mistake, but it still counts as empirical evidence that all was eventually forgiven, and Blitzwing rejoined the Decepticons.

I love mosaics that try to rationalize something inexplicable, and calling them his Dia-Clones was just too perfect, especially given the "5-Faces of Darkness" connection. Could the Quints have built the pre-Car-Robo Diacone guys as non-sentient mechs to be sold to other alien races, like Waruders for example, before they learned how to bring them to life with Vector Sigma? Only time and fanfic will tell...
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Skill: 6

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon May 16, 2011 9:29 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
GEEWUN wrote:
Blackstreak wrote:I've never caught on to Blitzwing being a clone whether in cartoon or comic.

No blitzwing wasn't a clone but in the intro of the season 3 cartoon there is a bunch of blitzwing tanks standing there and one shoots toward the screen

It's a very clever gag, if you know some of the backstories:

- Diaclone is the Japanese toy line that most of the Transformers originated from, including Blitzwing. Blitzwing was white and green in that line
- Blitzwing's Diaclone colors were used for e-Hobby Overcharge. Overcharge was not an individual, rather a mass-produced drone by the Quintessons sold to the highest bidder.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Iskander » Mon May 16, 2011 9:53 am

Bumblevivisector wrote:I love mosaics that try to rationalize something inexplicable, and calling them his Dia-Clones was just too perfect, especially given the "5-Faces of Darkness" connection. Could the Quints have built the pre-Car-Robo Diacone guys as non-sentient mechs to be sold to other alien races, like Waruders for example, before they learned how to bring them to life with Vector Sigma? Only time and fanfic will tell...

Hi there, Juan Pablo (one of the writer) here, thanks a lot for the very insightful comments, actually the whole DIA-clones idea will be expanded in some of our other stories at the Lost Seasons project (http://tf-the-lost-seasons.deviantart.com), let's just say a certain doctor may have something to do with them.

We'll also touch some more in Blitzwing's story after he lefts Galvatron's decepticons.

Now, using the Waruders, that's an idea we hadn't thought about, and it's a pretty good one, we'll have to do somehting with them.
Iskander
Minibot

Postby Sabrblade » Mon May 16, 2011 10:33 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Cybertron had not yet been conquered by the Decepticons in 1995 or any years prior to 2005. Because in the late 1990s, the Autobots and Decepticons were busy taking part in The Stargate Battles on Earth, and then all of them either go missing or are deactivated at the conclusion of its massive climax. Which gives leeway for the events of the Car Robots (but not RiD) to occur in 2000.

And after those characters depart Earth, some of the G1 cast returns to begin construction on Autobot City in 2003. It is here that Megatron, after returning from his disappearance following the Stargate Battles, begins his campaign to conquer Cybertron for good.

However, around this time, Megatron goes missing again and, by 2004, the Decepticons are led by the time-displaced (and enlarged) Beast Wars Megatron, who, along with several other time displaced characters like Optimus Primal and Star Saber, arrived in this time via the Blasty Zone. And thus began a brief war over the energy known as Solitarium.

G1 Megatron himself didn't return until early 2005, in the form of Reverse Convoy's body. At some point towards the end of this whole conflict, Optimus Prime managed to rid the Earth of all Decepticons, and then the Autobots used the Solitarium to return all the time-displaced individuals back to their respective time periods.

However, G1 Megatron seemed to have gotten his old body back and apparently succeeded in conquering Cybertron right around this time. I guess it was a bad move on Prime's part to remove all Decepticons from Earth, as that must have increased the Decepticons' numbers on Cybertron enough to then finally take it over. Whoops. :P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Iskander » Mon May 16, 2011 10:53 am

Sabrblade wrote:Cybertron had not yet been conquered by the Decepticons in 1995 or any years prior to 2005. Because in the late 1990s, the Autobots and Decepticons were busy taking part in The Stargate Battles on Earth, and then all of them either go missing or are deactivated at the conclusion of its massive climax. Which gives leeway for the events of the Car Robots (but not RiD) to occur in 2000.

And after those characters depart Earth, some of the G1 cast returns to begin construction on Autobot City in 2003. It is here that Megatron, after returning from his disappearance following the Stargate Battles, begins his campaign to conquer Cybertron for good.

However, around this time, Megatron goes missing again and, by 2004, the Decepticons are led by the time-displaced (and enlarged) Beast Wars Megatron, who, along with several other time displaced characters like Optimus Primal and Star Saber, arrived in this time via the Blasty Zone. And thus began a brief war over the energy known as Solitarium.

G1 Megatron himself didn't return until early 2005, in the form of Reverse Convoy's body. At some point towards the end of this whole conflict, Optimus Prime managed to rid the Earth of all Decepticons, and then the Autobots used the Solitarium to return all the time-displaced individuals back to their respective time periods.

However, G1 Megatron seemed to have gotten his old body back and apparently succeeded in conquering Cybertron right around this time. I guess it was a bad move on Prime's part to remove all Decepticons from Earth, as that must have increased the Decepticons' numbers on Cybertron enough to then finally take it over. Whoops. :P

Well, we are taking only the old cartoon as canon here. And to tell the thruth all those time displacing stories sound a little forced to me, but again each one has his own tastes.
Iskander
Minibot

Postby Bumblevivisector » Mon May 16, 2011 11:12 am

Iskander wrote:Now, using the Waruders, that's an idea we hadn't thought about, and it's a pretty good one, we'll have to do somehting with them.

If you do, make sure you do your homework on some other toylines that appropriated Diaclone molds: Warudaros (the 3-bug combiner, Waruder command weapon) actually turned up in at least 3 different properties after Diaclone: In Kronoforms he was the Wargon Terminator (Terminator seems to be specifically the name of their combined form) who had the best box art BTW, and he also showed up as Siclonoid in Europe's Grandstand Convertor's line; in both cases he seems to be sentient rather than piloted. Grandstand Convertors technically have nothing to do with Select's American Convertors line, but his bio kind of sounds like theirs:

http://www.toyarchive.com/Diaclone/Gran ... dMIB1.html

Read the one below his on the Diaclone page for Sigmatron too: apparently the leader of the GC bad guys was Omegatron, the red and gray Omega Supreme! A Quintesson venture in loaning out their Guardians? While the European Convertors had a lot of licenced Diaclones, the American ones had a lot of molds simplified from other lines TF licensed, like Macross Valks, and Beetras Ransack and Barrage. (I think their Cassette/Walkman spy is Maccadam, of Oil House fame: look at his face!)

Getting back to Warudaros, at least 4 of a piloted version of him called "Paras B" showed up fighting Diaclone Battle Buffalo, alias "Diatron 5" in a cheap Korean cartoon of the same name, better known on youtube and in Dollar Castles as "Space Transformers".

Not sure Hasbro will take kindly to mosaics referencing all this quasi-legal non-TF stuff, but that is the background of the toys. Subtle references shouldn't piss off too many execs. For example, if you wanted to address the other pre-Insecticons by including the Kickback mantis and Bombshell scorpion, say the Quints sold those to some aliens in in a solar system that orbits a quadruple star...cause those elaborately remolded KOs were made by Four Star. The right people will get it; Transfans do their homework. That way, even for the non-toy-collectors, it's still a hobby.
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster

Postby Iskander » Mon May 16, 2011 11:53 am

Bumblevivisector wrote:
Iskander wrote:Now, using the Waruders, that's an idea we hadn't thought about, and it's a pretty good one, we'll have to do somehting with them.

If you do, make sure you do your homework on some other toylines that appropriated Diaclone molds: Warudaros (the 3-bug combiner, Waruder command weapon) actually turned up in at least 3 different properties after Diaclone: In Kronoforms he was the Wargon Terminator (Terminator seems to be specifically the name of their combined form) who had the best box art BTW, and he also showed up as Siclonoid in Europe's Grandstand Convertor's line; in both cases he seems to be sentient rather than piloted. Grandstand Convertors technically have nothing to do with Select's American Convertors line, but his bio kind of sounds like theirs:

http://www.toyarchive.com/Diaclone/Gran ... dMIB1.html

Read the one below his on the Diaclone page for Sigmatron too: apparently the leader of the GC bad guys was Omegatron, the red and gray Omega Supreme! A Quintesson venture in loaning out their Guardians? While the European Convertors had a lot of licenced Diaclones, the American ones had a lot of molds simplified from other lines TF licensed, like Macross Valks, and Beetras Ransack and Barrage. (I think their Cassette/Walkman spy is Maccadam, of Oil House fame: look at his face!)

Getting back to Warudaros, at least 4 of a piloted version of him called "Paras B" showed up fighting Diaclone Battle Buffalo, alias "Diatron 5" in a cheap Korean cartoon of the same name, better known on youtube and in Dollar Castles as "Space Transformers".

Not sure Hasbro will take kindly to mosaics referencing all this quasi-legal non-TF stuff, but that is the background of the toys. Subtle references shouldn't piss off too many execs. For example, if you wanted to address the other pre-Insecticons by including the Kickback mantis and Bombshell scorpion, say the Quints sold those to some aliens in in a solar system that orbits a quadruple star...cause those elaborately remolded KOs were made by Four Star. The right people will get it; Transfans do their homework. That way, even for the non-toy-collectors, it's still a hobby.

Lots of great info here, thanks a lot; I've been wanting to use that version of the mechabot-1 in some form; we did a decepticon colored variation in one of our two page stories (http://tf-the-lost-seasons.deviantart.com/gallery/24728278), but haven't used these Omegatron.
Some of the third party robots have been already used in Mosaic, and we've also used them in cameos in our longer stories, so I don't think using these really old KO would be a problem.
Iskander
Minibot

Postby Bumblevivisector » Mon May 16, 2011 1:33 pm

I just read that link, and that was a pretty cool explanation of Trypsie's name. As for how he got his dino mode/got screwed up, I once read some fanfic-er's timeline that apparently tried to reconcile Trypticon's appearance at the end of Scramble City with the Constructicons basically hotwiring a human city in FFoD: that he appeared in 1987 via giant underwater space bridge, which the Autobots abruptly destroyed, warping him under that city and mixing his molecules with it, permanently brain-damaging him (also implying this is why his eyes lit up in Scramble City, but were dark forever after, his head being so badly messed up he had to see through that sinus cannon). Is your follow up story something close to that?

So Doctor Arkeville will feature prominently in sequels to this mosaic, hmmm? Perhaps he'll mention some fellow mad scientists that dabbled in creating their own TFesque robots, like Professor...Don? I'm not sure; can anyone understand the name they're saying here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQCUrRHb_Bk

Dr. A can then mention how they escaped his lab and ran away to South America, adding, "If you ask me, that incompetent hack went Bat-Robo-insane!"

And then he'll name drop his old "BUDDY" Doctor "L", who made three weaker clones of the Dinobots that became mercenaries in the war between the rival princes of Planet Robotron, turning the tide since the native robots there were of vastly inferior quality ;)

Sorry, way too much info; I've been on a big obscure '80s robot toyline kick lately. I'm not about to suggest mosaics start including lines with a strong story or retconning GoBots into TFs, just acknowledging the almost forgotten ones that need some love. I have no idea how to find out who even owns Select's assets now; for all I know, Quick Change might be using those Avarian and Insector molds legally, if robot designs become public-domain after years of disuse or the demise of a company.
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Mon May 16, 2011 3:14 pm

Motto: "'Til All are One!"
Weapon: Electron Gun
Sabrblade wrote:Cybertron had not yet been conquered by the Decepticons in 1995 or any years prior to 2005. Because in the late 1990s, the Autobots and Decepticons were busy taking part in The Stargate Battles on Earth, and then all of them either go missing or are deactivated at the conclusion of its massive climax. Which gives leeway for the events of the Car Robots (but not RiD) to occur in 2000.

Yeah... that's just confusing, even for TF.
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander
Strength: 4
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 4

Postby Sabrblade » Mon May 16, 2011 3:49 pm

RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:Yeah... that's just confusing, even for TF.
How is it confusing? In a nutshell it goes like this:
G1 seasons 1 & 2 --> Scramble City --> The Stargate Battles --> Car Robots --> RobotMasters --> 1986 G1 movie.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Mon May 16, 2011 4:12 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
G1 seasons 1 & 2 --> Scramble City --> The Stargate Battles --> Car Robots --> RobotMasters --> 1986 G1 movie.

The whole Megatron bit, for one.
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander

Postby Sabrblade » Mon May 16, 2011 4:41 pm

RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

The whole Megatron bit, for one.
He only disappears alone once. The first time, everyone went missing because of how catastrophic the Stargate Battles ended. I'm amazed that none of them died from that battle and were only deactivated.

All that we don't know is exactly how Megs disappeared prior to RobotMasters and wound up possessing the Vehicon leader's body. That's the only puzzle in this. :-?

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Mon May 16, 2011 4:56 pm

Still odd, as well as the whole Stargate thing. I've never read them beyond wiki pages and don't really care about them. Not canon to me and probably a lot of people, too.

Then again, this is TF, where canon is more a... personal choice.
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander

Postby Sabrblade » Mon May 16, 2011 4:57 pm

RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:Still odd, as well as the whole Stargate thing. I've never read them beyond wiki pages and don't really care about them. Not canon to me and probably a lot of people, too.

Then again, this is TF, where canon is more a... personal choice.
Everything released by or under the license of Hasbro and/or TakaraTomy is canon. "Persoanl choice" is fanon. :P

Luckily, we've got Universal Streams to sort everything out with ease. I'm so glad that system exists :D

I read The Stargate Battles and it was awesome! Optimus and Megatron teamed up at the climax, and Prime used his Matrix to power up Megatron's gun mode firing ability. 8)

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Iskander » Mon May 16, 2011 8:08 pm

Bumblevivisector wrote:I just read that link, and that was a pretty cool explanation of Trypsie's name. As for how he got his dino mode/got screwed up, I once read some fanfic-er's timeline that apparently tried to reconcile Trypticon's appearance at the end of Scramble City with the Constructicons basically hotwiring a human city in FFoD: that he appeared in 1987 via giant underwater space bridge, which the Autobots abruptly destroyed, warping him under that city and mixing his molecules with it, permanently brain-damaging him (also implying this is why his eyes lit up in Scramble City, but were dark forever after, his head being so badly messed up he had to see through that sinus cannon). Is your follow up story something close to that?

So Doctor Arkeville will feature prominently in sequels to this mosaic, hmmm? Perhaps he'll mention some fellow mad scientists that dabbled in creating their own TFesque robots, like Professor...Don? I'm not sure; can anyone understand the name they're saying here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQCUrRHb_Bk

Dr. A can then mention how they escaped his lab and ran away to South America, adding, "If you ask me, that incompetent hack went Bat-Robo-insane!"

And then he'll name drop his old "BUDDY" Doctor "L", who made three weaker clones of the Dinobots that became mercenaries in the war between the rival princes of Planet Robotron, turning the tide since the native robots there were of vastly inferior quality ;)

Sorry, way too much info; I've been on a big obscure '80s robot toyline kick lately. I'm not about to suggest mosaics start including lines with a strong story or retconning GoBots into TFs, just acknowledging the almost forgotten ones that need some love. I have no idea how to find out who even owns Select's assets now; for all I know, Quick Change might be using those Avarian and Insector molds legally, if robot designs become public-domain after years of disuse or the demise of a company.

We'll deal with Trypticon's beast mode in a different way, that is already scripted and we are just looking for an art team to make into a proper comic, it's a longer story though, 20 or more pages, and includes other bots with animal modes that seemed to come out of nowhere like Skylynx.
We do are including Scramble City in our coninuity though, we are using the "americanized" version made by the TFCog guys, if you can, I highly recomend you to download their Scramble City FV Reloaded (http://www.tfcog.net/), they even gave the story a proper ending; we are in contact with them, and they allowed us to "officially" use this as part of our storyline.

I'll check out that youtube link when I get back home, I'm at my job right now, and that's blocked; but anyway, these are all good starting point ideas, I also have love for all those obscure non Takara/Hasbro robots, so I want give them some spotlight sooner or later.

By the way there is a redesign study for Arkeville in our gallery too, we tried to incorporate diaclone driver features to his design, and it's that the one you see in the Blitzwing Mosaic.
Iskander
Minibot

Postby M3Gr1ml0ck » Tue May 17, 2011 1:08 am

Bumblevivisector wrote:I just read that link, and that was a pretty cool explanation of Trypsie's name.

Thank you, that particular bit of the story is mine, and I'm going to use it in thwe War Within evolution of the character as well.

Transformers: Seeds Of Deception on DeviantArt: the War Within based fancomic project.
Masters Of The Universe / Princess Of Power - Martin Mystère does non present: Get a Life! - Saint Seiya: mini Gaidens

"As an Autobot... no, as a thinking being, to fight must be the last alternative."
(Optimus Prime, "A Distant Thunder!")
M3Gr1ml0ck
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 5

Postby Vectorshot » Tue May 17, 2011 7:48 am

It's cool to see that other fans try to keep it all within one continuity. I do the same myself, and when certain characters are not included within a toy line or series I just consider them off on a long term mission or stationed under a commander that has been omitted too.
Vectorshot
Micromaster

Postby Lord Manhammer '74 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:09 pm

Nice little reveal there about that little bit of Transformer lore. The Bliztwing Drone Brigade goes right up there nicely with the Aerospace Extermination SquadMegatron utilized in the sadly uncompleted TRANSFORMERS:THE WAR WITHIN III:The Age of Wrath:BOOM:. Top it off, you also throw in the criminally underutilized Dr. Arkleville as part of the BDB's genesis. Great job all around. :APPLAUSE:
Lord Manhammer '74
Micromaster
Watch Lord Manhammer '74 on YouTube

Postby M3Gr1ml0ck » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:39 am

Lord Manhammer '74 wrote:Nice little reveal there about that little bit of Transformer lore. The Bliztwing Drone Brigade goes right up there nicely with the Aerospace Extermination SquadMegatron utilized in the sadly uncompleted TRANSFORMERS:THE WAR WITHIN III:The Age of Wrath:BOOM:.

Don't lose hope about this :)
You can never know what the fandom may have in store.

Top it off, you also throw in the criminally underutilized Dr. Arkleville as part of the BDB's genesis. Great job all around. :APPLAUSE:

Thanks! From the same group of fans, more Arkeville and clones in Attack Of The DIA-clones.

Transformers: Seeds Of Deception on DeviantArt: the War Within based fancomic project.
Masters Of The Universe / Princess Of Power - Martin Mystère does non present: Get a Life! - Saint Seiya: mini Gaidens

"As an Autobot... no, as a thinking being, to fight must be the last alternative."
(Optimus Prime, "A Distant Thunder!")
M3Gr1ml0ck
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 5

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe complete Hasbro 2013 230615A"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Robots In Disguise Warrior Class complete 2015 230615A"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Deep Cuts Unpainted Miniatures WZK73955 WizKids NECA 2020"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Happy Meal BUMBLEBEE Transformers Animated McDonald's Hasbro 2008 221009A"
Happy Meal BUMBLEB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLITZWING Transformers Bumblebee Plastic Model Kit 91 pcs Trumpeter 2022 New"
BLITZWING Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 84 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME Vinyl Figure #22 Retro Toys 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Robots In Disguise 2015 Hyper Change 3-Step 220512A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Fast Food 2002 230719B"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series 100 Deluxe ROTB Rise Beasts Hasbro 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Happy Meal OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Animated McDonald's Hasbro 2008 211103A"
Happy Meal OPTIMUS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "World's Smallest Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME 1.25" Micro Action Figure Authentic"
World's Smallest T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 2 2019 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Academy 2020 Racing Truck 2020"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Menasor, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force 1-Step Changer Soundwave" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Autobot Hound" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON