This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Convention exclusive repaint of Perfect Effect PE-11 SFX Scouting Force X Camera Set

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about unlicensed and knock off TF products.

Convention exclusive repaint of Perfect Effect PE-11 SFX Scouting Force X Camera Set

Postby Dead Metal » Wed May 25, 2011 4:42 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Valued site-sponsor robotkingdom.com has sent us the following e-mail:

Perfect Effect PE-11 SFX SCOUTING FORCE X Camera Set Convention Exclusive.

Robotkingdom is happy to announce that we will offer convention exclusive of PE-11 repaint on bot.con, available for 250pcs only. It is limited by one per each paypal ID: $89.9(including shipping to anywhere in the world, sending from hongkong during June), simply registered during the show and robotkingdom crew will send invoice thru paypal later. May limit number of entry daily between 2June to 5June.

Total production is 500pcs, remaining 250pcs may use for another 2 upcoming conventions outside usa, not confirmed yet. Information may change and will update if necessary, but make sure to come to check out the acutal item on the booth! There may be some samples for upcoming release items too!

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Re: Convention exclusive repaint of Perfect Effect PE-11 SFX Scouting Force X Camera Set

Postby alzabanur » Wed May 25, 2011 6:38 am

Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Nice! Does anyone knows if it will be available at robotkingdom.com?
alzabanur
Mini-Con
Buy from alzabanur on eBay

Re: Convention exclusive repaint of Perfect Effect PE-11 SFX Scouting Force X Camera Set

Postby Rated X » Wed May 25, 2011 7:09 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Ill look at it when I get there. A little dissappointed with the small size so unless the new colors really kick ass ima pass. :CON:
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby kirbenvost » Wed May 25, 2011 8:50 am

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I hope they aren't G1 toy-accurate colors, because those are the colors I would want and there's no way I can get convention exclusive toys.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby alternator77 » Wed May 25, 2011 9:00 am

Motto: "we choose our joys and sorrows long before we experience them"
Weapon: Electron-Scimitars
why do i get the feeling this is shadow scyther all over again sorry to be a downer but saving another 250 for "possible convention" sounds fishy to me i hope not pe hope not. :BANG_HEAD:
alternator77
Transmetal Warrior
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby Blurrz » Wed May 25, 2011 9:13 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
I wonder what colour scheme they're trying to pull. They already got G1 Cartoon.. and G1 toy seems unlikely because I'm pretty sure these were built off sprues. Maybe the teaser is actually something and it's a Night version..
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Motorthing » Wed May 25, 2011 9:18 am

Motto: "I've said it before and I'll say it again....Freedom's fine as long as you have a Honkin' Big Gun pointing at the Bad Guys"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
Well it's listed as "out of stock" at RK and even if I'm just getting confused about how/when/where you can order one if there are only 500/750 of the things in total I'm not going to worry about it cos it may as well not exist + I already have the ordinaire-version, and while it's great fun it's the one 3rd set I've bought that's really made me think about the money.
FansProject is the right of all sentient beings
Motorthing
Vehicon
Buy from Motorthing on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

"

Postby gothsaurus » Wed May 25, 2011 9:31 am

Maybe I'm interpreting it wrong... but it looks like an offer "ON BOTCON" instead of AT Botcon. Will this be to order online during botcon, or will you have to go by their table, sign up and/or pay for it there???

Confused.
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Wed May 25, 2011 10:05 am

This is Perfect Effect we're talking about. Odds are it's a black repaint.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 1

Postby Thunderface » Wed May 25, 2011 10:30 am

untill they start running an official convention over here, exclusives are out of my reach. i ahve just brought the origional anyway, so im really not that botherd. not like its gonna be a different character or anything.
Thunderface
Mini-Con

Re: "

Postby Midnight_Fox » Wed May 25, 2011 10:42 am

Motto: "The Midnight Fox comes in the night,
always in shadow, never in sight."
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
gothsaurus wrote:Maybe I'm interpreting it wrong... but it looks like an offer "ON BOTCON" instead of AT Botcon. Will this be to order online during botcon, or will you have to go by their table, sign up and/or pay for it there???

Confused.

Reading the whole description(while ignoring the Engrish), you sign up at the store's Botcon booth and they e-mail you the paypal invoice at a later date.

If they have any left by the time I get to their booth, I may sign up.
Midnight_Fox
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 6
Speed: 9
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3

Postby gothsaurus » Wed May 25, 2011 10:52 am

It's a good thing only about 250 people go to Botcon!! :lol:
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby Dead Metal » Wed May 25, 2011 1:03 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
alternator77 wrote:why do i get the feeling this is shadow scyther all over again sorry to be a downer but saving another 250 for "possible convention" sounds fishy to me i hope not pe hope not. :BANG_HEAD:

It's 500 in total, 250 of those are offered at BotCon while the remaining 250 will be offered at 2 conventions outside of the US. The only thing that's not clear yet is which conventions.

I sure hope it's AutoAssembly. Also I guess this will be black.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby NemesisMonkeySupreme » Wed May 25, 2011 4:02 pm

Motto: "Peace through tyranny… or obliteration. Whichever is quicker."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
The point is moot, but there's no way I could ever justify pre-ordering a repaint when no description or images are available… though I agree with the suggestion that they may be going with a black "realistic camera" colour scheme.
:CON: To unleash the Warrior within, tame the Beast without. :CON:
NemesisMonkeySupreme
Vehicon
News Credits: 2
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10

Postby Neurie » Wed May 25, 2011 8:01 pm

One of the conventions will probabaly be a UK con. If this is Auto Assembley(who do not allow knock offs or third party products to be sold in the con) or another con such as the LFCC or the convention run by All The Cool Stuff is yet to be seen.
Neurie
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 4

ROBOTKINGDOM BOT.CON ANNOUNCEMENT

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:56 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
ROBOTKINGDOM BOT.CON ANNOUNCEMENT

(1)PE-11 convention exclusive will be able to register as following date.
June3 - 100pcs
June 4 - 150pcs
*People only need to write their name and their paypal id(1 per person), robotkingdom crew will send invoice thru. paypal the week after bot.con.
*Each cost $89.9, including shipping from hongkong to any designated country.
*Registration will be ended after the daily quota filled, and we won't reserve any qty for June 5.
*If all 250 pcs quota filled on June4, people can try to sign up for waiting list, up to 25 people available only.

(2)BTS-04 pre-launch edition showed on June3, and offer: us$79 each on June4 ONLY 20pcs available!

(3)TFC upcoming actual product test-types available, alone with some updated picture.
Come to the booth and check it out!

Above information could be revised, please come to our booth and check out the latest announcement.

Robotkingdom Crew
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby Samurai Bludgeon » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:18 pm

Motto: "Current Collection Count: 2250~"
Weapon: Sword
so....only people who go to botcon will be able to get one of these? that sucks...
Samurai Bludgeon
Minibot
Buy from Samurai Bludgeon on eBay

Postby Oilspill » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:50 am

Samurai Bludgeon wrote:so....only people who go to botcon will be able to get one of these? that sucks...

Correct, I just confirmed with them that you can't get these by email. Gotsta be at Botcon.

No big deal for me, since we don't even know what it looks like and I like the original cartoon colours anyway.

I think only 250 is fairly reasonable, I doubt demand for a repaint of these guys is huge. They're an absolutely incredible set of figures, but the original version is what I would expect most people will want.

Be interesting to see what it looks like though. Guess we'll find out tomorrow.
Oilspill
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 5

Postby NTESHFT » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:44 am

Motto: "60% of the time, it works every time!"
Weapon: Black Magic
I think I'll just make do with my set. I'm starting to grow weary of trying to hunt down the "got to have" exclusives.
NTESHFT
Brainmaster
Buy from NTESHFT on eBay
Alt Mode: NISMO 370Z
Speed: 9
Courage: 7

Postby Leader_Ultra_Magnus » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:11 pm

Motto: "Blast first, ask questions later!"
Weapon: Laser Guided Incendiary Missle Launcher
Forgive my ignorance :(

Write My Name Where???
All your TF Dreams come true in my eBay store!
http://stores.ebay.com/Transformers-Action-Figures
Leader_Ultra_Magnus
Micromaster
Buy from Leader_Ultra_Magnus on eBay
Strength: 9
Speed: 5

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:14 pm

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Leader_Ultra_Magnus wrote:Forgive my ignorance :(

Write My Name Where???

On the sign up sheet, at the RobotKingdom booth, at BotCon.
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Intelligence: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby Leader_Ultra_Magnus » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:19 pm

Motto: "Blast first, ask questions later!"
Weapon: Laser Guided Incendiary Missle Launcher
Razorclaw0000 wrote:

Write My Name Where???

Can you write my PayPal ID down since I won't be there, please :)
All your TF Dreams come true in my eBay store!
http://stores.ebay.com/Transformers-Action-Figures
Leader_Ultra_Magnus
Micromaster
Buy from Leader_Ultra_Magnus on eBay
Strength: 9
Speed: 5

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:22 pm

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Leader_Ultra_Magnus wrote:
Razorclaw0000 wrote:

Write My Name Where???

Can you write my PayPal ID down since I won't be there, please :)

I'm not there, either. :-(
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Intelligence: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby craggy » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:26 pm

if it helps, I'm not going either.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby Prime Evil » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:26 am

Motto: "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Want to thanks Flux for helping me out with this set!! Wish I coulda been there at botcon to see ya bud.

Looks like any of the white parts on the original color scheme will be redone in black. That's the only difference I noticed when I saw pics.
facebook
PSN:Kalibr3Fyre
Transfandom's resident Junglist
Botcon Twitter re: Botcon 2012, "This set is not TFA" :D

Fans Project- Highly Recommend any and all products
Hasbro- Need more Generations toys peas
HeadRobots- Awesome, looking fwd to more good products
Perfect Effect- OK, looking fwd to more lil bots.
Prime Evil
Godmaster
News Credits: 23
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7

Next

Return to Unlicensed and KO Transformers Toys

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STEAMHAMMER Transformers Energon Combat complete Hasbro 2005 Powerlinx 230427B"
STEAMHAMMER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SMOKESCREEN Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Premium 2002 220114A"
SMOKESCREEN Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ENERGON #25 Dreamwave Comics DW 2004 (W) Furman (A/CA) Ng"
Transformers ENERG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RED ALERT Transformers Cybertron Burger King Fast Food Premium 2005 230719A"
NEW!
RED ALERT Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Spychanger W.A.R.S. Transformers RID Spy Changers complete WARS 2001 230821A"
NEW!
Spychanger W.A.R.S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JETFIRE Transformers Cybertron Burger King Fast Food Premium 2005 230719B"
NEW!
JETFIRE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OVERRIDE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Voyager 2022 New 231203A"
OVERRIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MONOCLE Transformers Cybertron Mini-Con complete + instructions 2005 190615a"
MONOCLE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SNARL Transformers Cybertron deluxe complete + d43j key Hasbro 2005 231102A"
NEW!
SNARL Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cybertron Burger King Fast Food Premium 2005 230719A"
NEW!
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ASCENTOR Transformers Cybertron Mini-Con complete + instructions 2005 Hasbro"
ASCENTOR Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Mini-Con SURESHOCK Transformers Energon complete 2004 Perceptor Street Action"
Mini-Con SURESHOCK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RUNAMUCK Transformers Cybertron deluxe complete + key Hasbro 2005 231102A"
NEW!
RUNAMUCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WIND SHEER Transformers RID Robots In Disguise Deluxe Basic complete 2001 230821"
NEW!
WIND SHEER Transfo ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Silverbolt Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Collection Pack" on AMAZON