This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New BotCon 2011 Promo

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

New BotCon 2011 Promo

Postby El Duque » Wed May 25, 2011 4:45 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun

Take a look at the latest BotCon 2011 promo commercial embedded below!

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: New BotCon 2011 Promo

Postby NemesisMonkeySupreme » Wed May 25, 2011 5:09 pm

Motto: "Peace through tyranny… or obliteration. Whichever is quicker."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
That kind of made me not want to ever go to a BotCon. Those costumes were awful and sadly Bayverse will probably be a feature of every future BotCon :SICK:
:CON: To unleash the Warrior within, tame the Beast without. :CON:
NemesisMonkeySupreme
Vehicon
News Credits: 2
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Postby PrymeStriker » Wed May 25, 2011 5:12 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
At least this commericial makes it look like all ages are acceptable. Past commercials to me made it look like it was for the ultimate adult collectors only, and I know hasbro would never play that card, but, yeah, it just felt like that. :^/
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Postby Blurrz » Wed May 25, 2011 5:25 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
BotCon is meant to be all ages. Many staff members here bring their kids and infants to the show. Transformers fans range from youth to adult, anyway.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Flux Convoy » Wed May 25, 2011 5:54 pm

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
Trolls gonna troll. Think whatever you want, but the truth is Botcon is a fantastic time. The ad is a little corny but how do you go about advertising these kinds of things without that element? Going for the sixth year in a row and I'm gonna have a blast with some of the coolest nerds ever.
:BOT:
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Postby NatsumeRyu » Wed May 25, 2011 6:29 pm

Motto: ""'Camshaft' See, they said my name!""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:Those costumes were awful...

You really think so? :< That hurts my feelings. Granted, mine didn't make it in, so some were argue I'm taking it too personally, but I feel a kinship for even the folks whom I may not know.

I keep telling folks costumes this year are gonna rock...but if you don't even like that fiberglassed Ironhide, or TFA Blurr, and don't seem to like movieverse, I guess I can't guarantee you anything. :/

For the rest of you...costumes are gonna rock.... HARD this year. :) I know there's going to be at least 8 amazing all-out costumes, not to mention however many folks decide to go humanformer. And it looks like it's going to be a great balance of movieverse and G1 too. Totally looking forward to a photoshoot. :)
I take commissions!
2014-Officer Vi-Senketsu & Junketsu-Silver Knight-Origami Cyclone
13-Terminus Armor-Megaman-Lord Death-Tali
12-WfC Brawl-Gurren Lagann-Doc
11-Reaper Conduit-Rampage
<10-Brawl-Camshaft-Jazz-Blackout-Starscream-Bumblebee
NatsumeRyu
Combiner
News Credits: 3
Buy from NatsumeRyu on eBay
Strength: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 3
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby NemesisMonkeySupreme » Wed May 25, 2011 7:25 pm

Motto: "Peace through tyranny… or obliteration. Whichever is quicker."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
NatsumeRyu wrote:
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:Those costumes were awful...

You really think so?

I probably take it too literally, but I just think if you're gonna dress up as a robot you need to look like a robot, not a team mascot. Metal, polycarbonate, cast-resin, whatever. Not cloth. It's subjective.

I'm also not a people person. Probably why I prefer the 'Cons. ;)
:CON: To unleash the Warrior within, tame the Beast without. :CON:
NemesisMonkeySupreme
Vehicon
News Credits: 2
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Postby It Is Him » Wed May 25, 2011 8:00 pm

Wait... Sunstreaker? Are we looking at an accidental reveal?

Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
It Is Him
City Commander
News Credits: 16

Postby Cardformer » Thu May 26, 2011 5:29 am

Motto: "Even after twenty years, Soundwave still thinks he's better than you."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Sadly, I've never been to a BotCon. Although I watch the videos that are put up on youtube showing what it was like that year.
Cardformer
Mini-Con
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Postby Rated X » Thu May 26, 2011 7:52 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Flux Convoy wrote:Trolls gonna troll. Think whatever you want, but the truth is Botcon is a fantastic time. The ad is a little corny but how do you go about advertising these kinds of things without that element? Going for the sixth year in a row and I'm gonna have a blast with some of the coolest nerds ever.
:BOT:

Why they gotta be "nerds" man ???

No disrespect, but that stereotype needs to be buried. I was there last year and I will attend this year too. Yes, I saw some nerds, but I also saw plenty of normal people. I also saw alot of tough looking people with long hair and tattoos. And I even saw a few hip hop fans like myself. See you there... ;)
Rated X
Banned
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby joevill » Thu May 26, 2011 8:10 am

Motto: "For Seibertron!"
Weapon: Sword
The next 7 days will go by very slowly. I must get through!
joevill
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 11
Watch joevill on YouTube
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Postby gavinfuzzy » Thu May 26, 2011 9:38 am

Motto: "Secrets are the foundations of success"
Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun
This is one of the time where living in asia is bad. On top of that all TFs are double price at retal -.-
Add me as a friend on facebook ---> http://www.facebook.com/gavinlimkj
gavinfuzzy
Godmaster
News Credits: 10
Watch gavinfuzzy on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 7

Postby NatsumeRyu » Thu May 26, 2011 10:04 am

Motto: ""'Camshaft' See, they said my name!""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:I probably take it too literally, but I just think if you're gonna dress up as a robot you need to look like a robot, not a team mascot. Metal, polycarbonate, cast-resin, whatever. Not cloth. It's subjective.

I'm also not a people person. Probably why I prefer the 'Cons. ;)

Ahh, that's it then. A good chunk of transformers costumers at botcon tend to be female, and most of us don't want metal for tons of reasons (weight [shipping it and carrying/wearing it], comfortability, skills necessary for crafting it, aesthetics [the general concensus on Transcostumers is that TFA aesthetics look best in the fabric over foam method] etc.).

So I can't argue that. The only metal costumes I think I can recall are all movieverse, three bumblebees, an OP and a Megatron, none of which have ever been to a con that I'm aware of, and all crafted and worn by men. Most of them (4 out of the 5) just prowled the streets for a bit. One of the bumbles made mention in an interview about how heavy his was (over 100 pounds), and all the nuts and bolts that poked an stabbed him while he wore it. So to each their own.... :S
I take commissions!
2014-Officer Vi-Senketsu & Junketsu-Silver Knight-Origami Cyclone
13-Terminus Armor-Megaman-Lord Death-Tali
12-WfC Brawl-Gurren Lagann-Doc
11-Reaper Conduit-Rampage
<10-Brawl-Camshaft-Jazz-Blackout-Starscream-Bumblebee
NatsumeRyu
Combiner
News Credits: 3
Buy from NatsumeRyu on eBay
Strength: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL + ECHO #1 var icon Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230722 (CA) Caselli"
DAREDEVIL + ECHO # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL + ECHO #1 Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230719 (A/CA) Noto (W) Taboo + B Earl"
DAREDEVIL + ECHO # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #7 var Marvel Comics 2022 NOV210903 (W) MacKay (CA) Rahzzah"
MOON KNIGHT #7 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #18 var Stormbreakers Marvel Comics 2023 JUL230663 (CA) Klein"
GHOST RIDER #18 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DANNY KETCH GHOST RIDER #1 var 1:50 Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230712 (CA) Saltares"
DANNY KETCH GHOST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #24 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 APR230850 (CA) Land (W) MacKay"
MOON KNIGHT #24 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #1 var Stormbreakers Marvel Comics AUG230652 (CA) Werneck"
SENSATIONAL SHE-HU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #13 Marvel Comics 2023 FEB230864 (CA) Barends (W) Percy 231222X"
GHOST RIDER #13 Ma ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #2 2nd ptg Marvel Comics 2022 JUL228416 (W) Zdarsky (A/CA) Checchetto"
DAREDEVIL #2 2nd p ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #16 var Hellfire Gala Marvel Comics 2023 MAY230908 (CA) Parel"
GHOST RIDER #16 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Ghost Rider Wolverine WEAPONS VENGEANCE #1 Marvel Comics JUN230945 (CA) Miller"
Ghost Rider Wolver ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DANNY KETCH GHOST RIDER #1 var Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230715 (CA) Vicentini"
DANNY KETCH GHOST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #11 var AAPI Heritage Marvel Comics 2022 MAR221062 (CA) Ruan"
MOON KNIGHT #11 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REVENGE OF COSMIC GHOST RIDER #1 Marvel Comics 2019 (CA) Hepburn OCT190950"
REVENGE OF COSMIC ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Ravage(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON