This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Transformers Prime Episode Titles and Dates

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: New Transformers Prime Episode Titles and Dates

Postby Blackstreak » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:58 pm

Motto: ""I'm stronger than I look, but not as strong as I think I am.""
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Has there been a break between episodes lately? No recent ones have been posted on the HUB website where I've been watching them.

# of Transformers in collection: 332
Looking for 1985 Action Cards
Blackstreak
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Watch Blackstreak on YouTube
Buy from Blackstreak on eBay
Alt Mode: Datsun 280 ZX or Dodge Viper
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Mindmaster » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:22 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Gyrotron wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
Gyrotron wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Is this episode 16 or 17? Because when I tried to look up the 16th episode, not only did it say to "download" some thing, I got hacked. Lovely. But seriously, what number is this? :???:

The next episode, Crisscross, is Episode 17. Metal Attraction is Episode 18.

Hope that helps :-)

I'm actually looking for number 16. Isn't it called "Operation Breakdown"?

Yeah, it's Operation Breakdown, the one that aired last night.

Finally found it on YouTube. Looked OK, but what I liked the most was the "which sides do I want?" attitude with Breakdown, with that hesitation to kill Bulkhead. Again, thanks for the help! ;)
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby MINDVVIPE » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:52 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
billprestonesquire wrote:
it seems to me that there are many different types of Transformers series and many different types of Transformers fans. i love G1 and it will always be my favorite for nostalgic reasons, but Prime is so far my favorite since then. it may not be exactly for little kiddies, but some of the best things in life are NOT meant for little kids (i'm wondering how you made your kids if you want your entire life censored for 10-year-olds and under). you may not want to show your young ones this show now. but wait until they're in their teens and they will love it!

i absolutely despise the atrocious Michael Bay movies. this show is giving me what i wanted to get out of those movies. the Transformers are the main characters like in the original G1 cartoons with the humans as side notes. the Transformers themselves look great. the mood and story are just adult enough and the action is great. it's enough of a combination of the original series and the god awful movies to make it a lot of fun.

i'm also very, very happy they didn't add the flames on Optimus Prime. i personally think it's a shame he has a mouth, but at least he is often shown with his mouth-plate as well.

now, if anyone from Hasbro is reading this, please hurry up and put out some toys!!!! and PLEASE produce some ZOMBIE TRANSFORMERS!!!!!

Exactly my thoughts.
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby BeastProwl » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:54 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
lol when breakdown woke up on that bed, All that came to mind was one thought...
"I wanna play a game"

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+

Postby adamassc » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:17 pm

Motto: "In one little corner of the universe, there's nothing more irritating than a misfire"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
El Duque wrote:TV Guide has provided us with a brief description of the upcoming episode of Transformers Prime "Metal Attraction".

The Autobots try to claim a magnetic weapon before the Decepticons get to it.

This episode is scheduled to air on July 9th, 2011 on The Hub.

Oh thank Primus.

I was afraid it was going to be a JackXArcee episode in the vein of 'The girl who loved Powerglide.'
adamassc
Pretender
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 2
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6

Postby El Duque » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:47 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
MSN TV has posted the synopsis for the upcoming episode of Transformers Prime, "Partners". It's brief, but it could be an interesting episode:

Partners
The team is surprised to learn that Starscream wants to become an Autobot.
07-23-2011
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby starwarrior1227 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:12 am

Motto: "''How you use that knowledge is the other half of the battle.''"
Weapon: Twin Concussion Blasters
i think we all know by now prime starscream isn't going to have a major character change like starscream in armada did. And if he does it means something big must of happened to him in this one episode.
"Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow creaks in these petty Hz from day to day, to the last segment of recorded data and all our yester-cycles have guided fools the way to rusty death- Out,out brief spark! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor shot that struts and frets his hour upon the field. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of cries and bullets, signifying nothing..."-Macbot
starwarrior1227
Vehicon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10
Skill: Infinity

Postby Zequem » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:37 am

Motto: ""Run, Bunny, run!""
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Starscream... wants to become an Autobot? I've seen this before, it didn't end up well. :lol:
Zequem
Micromaster

Postby outerglow » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:42 am

My inner fangirl is satisfied at this description :D :CON: :KREMZEEK:
outerglow
Mini-Con

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:55 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Hopefully this Starscream will want to fake being an Autobot in attempt to spy on them rather than just to get back at Megatron like in Armada. I want some originality and differentiation from what we have already gotten beforehand in previous series.
Last edited by Sabrblade on Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Firepower: 7

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:15 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
...Huh? :shock: :???:
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby T-Macksimus » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:22 am

00Geass wrote:
griftimus prime wrote:Metal Attraction. gee i wonder what this episode is about... hate this show

Then stop bitching and don't watch it. Watch that "masterpiece of animation" G1 instead, they put it on the Hub every Mon-Thursday at 12:00, Enjoy.

Jesus this has to be the most spoiled overly entitled fan community I've ever seen, It's hard to believe most of you are grown adults.

And now you understand a good portion of the reason why I'm such a cranky, mouthy, overbearing ***hole on this site. It's because 9 times out of 10 folks on here deserve it and their behavior disgusts and infuriates me.

That other 1 time out of the 10 is just because, on occasion, I can't help but derive a kind of twisted pleasure from pissing someone off. Since I strongly oppose animal cruelty, I kick fan-boys instead of cute, cuddly puppies. I find it... therapeutic. :twisted:
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt

Postby Rodimus2006 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:00 pm

Motto: "We Live for the One, We Die for the One, But we dont Die Stupidly."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Found another new episode

July 30th
One Bots, 2 Bots, Red Bots, Blue Bots
1st Appearance - Dread Wing

Made some new transformers names

Crash Out
Nightrunner
TechBlade
VirusBreaker
Rodimus2006
Headmaster
News Credits: 5
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 6

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:02 pm

Rodimus2006 wrote:Found another new episode

July 30th
One Bots, 2 Bots, Red Bots, Blue Bots
1st Appearance - Dread Wing
Can't be news'd without a source link.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Rodimus2006 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:27 pm

Motto: "We Live for the One, We Die for the One, But we dont Die Stupidly."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Source is MSN TV Guide and also en.wikipedia type in list of Transformers: Prime Episodes and it shows every episodes, the dates and also the descriptions.

MSN TV Guide is also another source

then google typing in Transformers Prime.
Rodimus2006
Headmaster
News Credits: 5
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 6

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:46 pm

Rodimus2006 wrote:Source is MSN TV Guide and also en.wikipedia type in list of Transformers: Prime Episodes and it shows every episodes, the dates and also the descriptions.

MSN TV Guide is also another source

then google typing in Transformers Prime.
1. Please stop using Wikipedia for news. It is not a reliable source.
2. When one asked for a link, you should best supply a link. Using the [url][/url] tags.

If you want to give credible newsworthy information, you have to abide by the methods in which it can be news'd.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Previous

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #51 Cvr C Image Comics 2022 SEP220089 51C (CA) Lotay"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #77 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0923IM473 77B (CA) Adlard + McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #71 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0723IM416 71B (CA) Adlard + McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #9 Cvr A Dynamite Comics 2022 DEC210642 9A (CA) Conner"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #6 Cvr B Boom Comics 2022 MAR220786 6B (CA) Dell'Edera"
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #8 Cvr V FOC 1:11 TMNT Dynamite Comics 2022 JAN228347 8V"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #1 Dynamic Forces DF Boom Comics 1D (CA) Haeser 240210C"
NEW!
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #74 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0823IM318 74A (CA) Finch + McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #4 Cvr G unlockable Boom Comics 2022 NOV210750 4G (CA) Shehan"
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #10 Cvr F 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2022 10F (CA) Cohen 221219D"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #1 Cvr C foil Boom Comics 2021 AUG210934 1C (CA) Shehan"
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #61 Cvr C Image Comics 2023 FEB230269 61C (CA) Hans"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #64 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 APR230313 64B (CA) Adlard + McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #50 LCSD foil wraparound Image Comics 2022 AUG228337 (CA)Adlard"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Protectobot Groove Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force 1-Step Changer Soundwave" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Slugslinger and Caliburst" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Monxo and Wolfwire" on AMAZON