This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Prime: Wheeljack to Have Recurring Role, and Tony Todd to Voice Dreadwing?

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Prime: Wheeljack to Have Recurring Role, and Tony Todd to Voice Dreadwing?

Postby El Duque » Sat May 28, 2011 3:48 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Starscreamsfan of TFW2005 made an interesting Transformers Prime related discovery while browsing the pages of Facebook, an image of James Horan (Transformers Prime's Wheeljack), Tony Todd (ROTF's The Fallen), and Roberto Orci (Transformers Prime's executive producer) with the following caption:

Tony Todd, Bob Orci, and me at a party in Hollywood 5/24 to celebrate the Daytime Emmy nominations for the animated series, TRANSFORMERS PRIME. I'm recurring as the voice of "Wheeljack", Tony is the voice of "Dreadwing", and Bob is exec. producing, along with partner Alex Kurtzman. This is the team that also gave us the newest TREK movie, and is currently working on the second!

If accurate this would confirm Wheeljack to be recurring character in future episodes, and give us a new character to look forward to in Darkwing.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Transformers Prime: Wheeljack to Have Recurring Role, and Tony Todd to Voice Dreadwing?

Postby BATTOUSAIXD » Sat May 28, 2011 4:32 pm

Motto: "Sine Metu"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Hopefully Dreadwing will be pretty cool and will last more than one episode. I'm still irritated that Skyquake got killed then turned into a zombie trapped in another dimension. It was a waste of a good character.
BATTOUSAIXD
Combiner
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime: Wheeljack to Have Recurring Role, and Tony Todd to Voice Dreadwing?

Postby Megatron Wolf » Sat May 28, 2011 4:37 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Tony Todd as Dreadwing is pretty awesome, lets just hope those moron writers dont screw up the character like they've done with so many others. It would be awesome if Dreadwing says something in klingon, Qapla'
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby RodimalToyota » Sat May 28, 2011 5:05 pm

Why would there be a star trek reference?

The only good reference that can be had is if Dreadwing says..

"You know how this **** works?!" holding a big ass knife.
Masterpiece Hoarder
RodimalToyota
Pretender
News Credits: 5

Postby AutobotJazz » Sat May 28, 2011 5:36 pm

Motto: "I do it my way: with style."
Weapon: Electrostatic Discharger Rifle
RodimalToyota wrote:Why would there be a star trek reference?

Because Tony Todd has played a Klingon on several occasions. Notably as Worf's brother Kurn.
AutobotJazz
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 104
Watch AutobotJazz on YouTube

Postby griftimus prime » Sat May 28, 2011 6:46 pm

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
great more ninja wheeljack...
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby WarzoneBeta » Sat May 28, 2011 8:14 pm

Motto: ""Freedom is the right....ah who the slag am I kidding, WHO WANTS TO BLOW **** UP!!!""
Weapon: Sonic Umbrella
Dreadwing: *hand becomes a hook as he walks slowly toward Arcee* Be my victim...I am the writing on the wall, the whisper in the classroom...

Arcee: OPTIMUS HELP!!! HE'S DOING IT AGAIN!
“Alas, poor Ulrich…I didn’t know him so who cares”-me

Due to his rather unique birth, Grimlock has a slow but endearing speech pattern, which can easily make you forget he's Godzilla with style. And weapons.
WarzoneBeta
Fuzor
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Courage: 8
Skill: 7

Postby starwarrior1227 » Sat May 28, 2011 11:24 pm

Motto: "''How you use that knowledge is the other half of the battle.''"
Weapon: Twin Concussion Blasters
sorry but who is dreadwing?

he sounds like someone related or alike to thunderwing(i believe that's the name of basically the only decepticon megatron fears.. you know the one that gets the matrix in some comic book series,blue,white,and either purple or blue and transforms into a jet)

i ask cause he sounds like a really psychotic character that i would like and that i was not born in the 80's.
"Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow creaks in these petty Hz from day to day, to the last segment of recorded data and all our yester-cycles have guided fools the way to rusty death- Out,out brief spark! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor shot that struts and frets his hour upon the field. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of cries and bullets, signifying nothing..."-Macbot
starwarrior1227
Vehicon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Michael Alex Kawa » Sun May 29, 2011 7:04 am

Motto: "I am the most dangerous!"
Weapon: Blue Bolt
I LOVE Tony Todd's voice ,it is one of the most powerful and creepy . :x .LOVED he as THE FALLEN :CON: so this is great news . :grin:
Last edited by Michael Alex Kawa on Mon May 30, 2011 9:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Follow me or Add me on Facebook and YouTube
Am I seriously the only one here that uses my real name. lol :P
Michael Alex Kawa
Vehicon
Watch Michael Alex Kawa on YouTube
Alt Mode: Panzer IV Ausf. D tank.
Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8

Postby BeastProwl » Mon May 30, 2011 1:50 am

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
WarzoneBeta wrote:Dreadwing: *hand becomes a hook as he walks slowly toward Arcee* Be my victim...I am the writing on the wall, the whisper in the classroom...

Arcee: OPTIMUS HELP!!! HE'S DOING IT AGAIN!

Arcee: OPTIMUS? OPTIMUS!
Optimus, Dreadwing, and all the other autobots: JOIN US SISTER! IN ETERNAL SLEEP!
Dreadwing: YOU will be the FIRST!
Arcee: NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arcee: "Wakes up"

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Endurance: 7

Postby BeastProwl » Mon May 30, 2011 1:55 am

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
griftimus prime wrote:great more ninja wheeljack...

Do you take joy in ANYTHING?
BTW, He's got ninja moves sure, but heres the ace in the hole:
The whole time, up until the end, It was makeshift, NIT WHEELJACK!
So for all we know, he's just as smart as ever, and a cunning, lethal force to be wreckoned with all at once, and may even get into a spat and outsmart ratchet, saving the day.
LOOK UP. ITS THE SUN!

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Endurance: 7

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 1B 1123IM198 (CA) Aja (W) Williamson"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #302 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 302A 1023IM317 (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero YO JOE #1 IDW Comics 2022 DEC210518 (CA) Maine"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SNAKE EYES DEADGAME #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 JUL200572 3A (A/CA) Liefeld"
GI JOE SNAKE EYES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TALES OF GI JOE #10 Marvel Comics 1988 (A/CA) Vosburg (W) Hama 220721A"
TALES OF GI JOE #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE YEARBOOK #4 Marvel Comics 1988 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 220721C"
GI JOE YEARBOOK #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 JUN230378 3D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #282 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 FEB210449 282B Williams II"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 0923IM466 6C (CA) Ejikure (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr G blank sketch Image Comics 2023 1G GI JOE 1023IM265 (W) WIlliamson"
DUKE #1 Cvr G blan ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE #18 IDW Comics 2012 210411A (CA) Loh (W) Dixon (A) Rosado"
GI JOE #18 IDW Com ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #300 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 SEP221680 300B (CA) Gallant"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 0124IM329 7D (CA) Allen (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE YEARBOOK #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Zeck (W) Hama 231208Z"
GI JOE YEARBOOK #3 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Octone and Murk" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Chop Shop Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON