This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Mosaic: "Still Life."

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Mosaic: "Still Life."

Postby Richter » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:43 pm

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

Follow Transformers Mosaic on Deviant Art, Facebook & Twitter

STILL LIFE

Story by;
Mike Priest http://mikepriest83.deviantart.com/

Art by;
Ed Pirrie http://kingoji.deviantart.com

Colours by;
John-Paul Bove http://wordmongerer.deviantart.com

Letters by;
Graham Thompson http://grahamthomson.deviantart.com/

Richter
Targetmaster
News Credits: 430

Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Still Life."

Postby Chaoslock » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:33 pm

Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
PLZZZ... Continue this mosaic :APPLAUSE:
GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS! -Hasbro

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
Chaoslock
Faction Commander
News Credits: 7
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Bumblevivisector » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:41 pm

Good, but is it more an homage to Buster encountering Op's head in issue #5, or Megatron/Ratchet holding the "Help us" note on the cover of issue #70?
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Heavy B » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:03 pm

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
alright, back from the dead. lets see this in the ongoing
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
Heavy B
Gestalt
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Courage: Infinity
Skill: 5

Postby cylor » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:08 pm

I wish it were canon :D
I really liked Hunter and Verity, I would like to see them coming back on TF Ongoing...
cylor
Minibot

Postby The Variable » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:12 pm

Weapon: Energo-Sword
This would have been perfect, but Verity's expression at seeing Hunter looks to be too comedic for something that's supposed to be rather surprising, if not horrifying.
I'm open for personal art commissions! Go here: http://variable-edge.deviantart.com
The Variable
Minibot
Strength: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 1
Skill: 8

Postby _Anshin_ » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:26 pm

Bumblevivisector wrote:Good, but is it more an homage to Buster encountering Op's head in issue #5, or Megatron/Ratchet holding the "Help us" note on the cover of issue #70?

No this is homage to Sunstreaker / Hunter from the IDW series Inflitration/Escalation/Devestation (Where Sunstreaker became a headmaster). The girl in the comic is Verity.
_Anshin_
Brainmaster

Postby Megatron Wolf » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:28 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Still Life name of this mosaic and an awesome Iron Maiden song, UP THE IRONS!
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Mindmaster » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:32 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Art looks great, but quick question; who the hell was that guy in the computer? :???:
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Midnight_Fox » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:03 pm

Motto: "The Midnight Fox comes in the night,
always in shadow, never in sight."
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Mindmaster wrote:Art looks great, but quick question; who the hell was that guy in the computer? :???:

Hunter O'nion.

He was Sunstreaker's head for a while.
Midnight_Fox
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Speed: 9
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3

Postby Mindmaster » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:11 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Midnight_Fox wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Art looks great, but quick question; who the hell was that guy in the computer? :???:

Hunter O'nion.

He was Sunstreaker's head for a while.

Good lord, that's an interesting character! :shock: I really hate how he died. :-(
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:21 pm

Motto: "'Til All are One!"
Weapon: Electron Gun
Yeah, how he died was pure bullcrap. 100% pure bullcrap. I loved his character arc, and reading about how he was shoved under the proverbial bus like that is one of the reasons I've stopped buying the IDW stuff.
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 4

Postby Bumblevivisector » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:24 pm

_Anshin_ wrote:
Bumblevivisector wrote:Good, but is it more an homage to Buster encountering Op's head in issue #5, or Megatron/Ratchet holding the "Help us" note on the cover of issue #70?

No this is homage to Sunstreaker / Hunter from the IDW series Inflitration/Escalation/Devestation (Where Sunstreaker became a headmaster). The girl in the comic is Verity.

I know that's what it's unofficially continuing; I meant that her suddenly turning shocked at encountering the giant head of someone she knew reminded me of when Buster encountered Prime's head at the end of 'The New Order', Marvel TF#5. His head looking so strange reminded me of the cover of #70 as well.

As tragic and depressing as his death was, I liked the creators' take on what a disturbing, grotesque, and unnatural process the American concept of binary-bonding was. Since then, TF ongoing has indeed been going downhill for largely unrelated reasons; I've even lost the motivation to save up to buy issues for most of this year.
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7

Postby Tigertrack » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:15 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Very well done.

I would like to see it take shape more.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Blitz krieg » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:04 pm

looks more like a case of hunter literally being the ghost in the machine so to speak

hunters mind and personality having merged over time with sunstreakers but with hunters personality and psyche being the dominant mind set in control

with hunters mind/memories/personality having survived beyond the death of his human cybertronian headmaster tech enhanced physical body only for it to reside in the computer system as a digiatal cybernetic ghost

thats no giant hunter head it his face and head looking out through the computer screeen with the black bits on the sides and top of hunters head and face visually representing the portion of hunters mind that is still sunstreaker
Blitz krieg
Mini-Con

Postby Vicalliose » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:05 pm

Motto: "Focus on one thing at a time? Are you crazy!? WHO DO YOU THINK I AM!!!"
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Sonic Boomer Gun
Well, just goes to show, there's ways of resurrecting characters even when they are really REALLY dead. :lol:
"Government, even in it's best state, is but a necessary evil; in it's worst state, an intolerable one." -Thomas Paine
Vicalliose
Targetmaster
Watch Vicalliose on YouTube
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 1

Postby Chaoslock » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:14 pm

Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Vicalliose wrote:Well, just goes to show, there's ways of resurrecting characters even when they are really REALLY dead. :lol:

Hey, Marvel and DC are making a living of that :lol:
GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS! -Hasbro

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
Chaoslock
Faction Commander
News Credits: 7
Strength: Infinity
Endurance: 8

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 AUG210537 1A"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIME DIRECTIVE #3 Vol 1 Dreamwave Comics 2002 G1 Insecticons Cover"
Transformers PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Roleplaying Game Core RULEBOOK Renegade Studios RPG AUG218180"
Transformers Rolep ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL Transformers G1 Insecticons complete + more Hasbro 1985 221122A"
NEW!
SHRAPNEL Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INFERNO Transformers G1 Autobot Cars complete + more Hasbro 1985 220807A"
NEW!
INFERNO Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #14 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 JAN220490 14A (CA) Chan"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RHINOX Transformers Beast Wars Transmetal Deluxe complete vtg 1998 AS-IS 230609A"
RHINOX Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEMESIS PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-37 Core Class G1 Takara Tomy New"
NEW!
NEMESIS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Kre-o Capsule MIRAGE Transformers Kreon G1 toy Japan Takara Tomy 2014 New"
Kre-o Capsule MIRA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Nendoroid G1 Super-Deformed Sentinel Hasbro 2022 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PANTHER Transformers Beast Wars McDonald's Happy Meal Food Premium 1996 210923A"
PANTHER Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
BLACKARACHNIA Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers The Movie G1 Retro reissue Walmart exclusive 2023 New"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 AUG210587 3B (CA) Padilla"
Transformers KING ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Legion Autobot Twinferno" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON