This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

N.O.S. Botcon Animated MotorMaster Trailer

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about unlicensed and knock off TF products.

N.O.S. Botcon Animated MotorMaster Trailer

Postby enclinedesigns » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:39 am

Motto: "live it"
Look what has shown up....Small pic, and obvious still a work in progress...but word is this may be getting mass produced? I do know that the trailer will be able to create a combined mode that would be somewhere between 12-14 inches... assuming that the fans would want a pricy add on for a pricy exclusive....

I guess if none of the bots are damage in combine mode...

enclinedesigns
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Skill: 10+

Upcoming 3rd party trailer for BotCon Animated Motormaster?

Postby Dead Metal » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:15 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Seibertron.com member enclinedesigns shared with us the following, small, yet intriguing image. The image is of Botcon Animated Motormaster's alt-mode equipped with a blacked-out trailer.
He also tells us that the trailer will be able to combine with the Animated Stunticons to form a combined form of about 12 - 14 inches in hight.

However, there is no confirmation of this actually coming out yet, but it does look awfully familiar to the original teaser images of the upcoming Make Toys RTS G2 Optimus Prime trailer.
What ever it is, we'll keep you updated!

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Re: N.O.S. Botcon Animated MotorMaster Trailer

Postby Captziltoid » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:36 am

oh wow. if you can use this add-on trailer to make menasor that would be sweet. i was always kinda hoping that somebody would make the full trailer for optimus too but this too damn cool. mos def a good thing.
Captziltoid
Minibot

Postby Tigertrack » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:03 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I would love to see more on this. If done correctly it could be super-sweet.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby grimdragon2001 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:08 am

Motto: "Battle is my addiction."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
this is an exciting thing to see. hope its worth getting :)
grimdragon2001
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Watch grimdragon2001 on YouTube
Buy from grimdragon2001 on eBay

Postby WolfDawg » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:07 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Saw this coming a mile away. I really hope it's worth getting though...I was sort of hoping Fansproject would be the ones to tackle this undertaking...

For now I'm excited, but skeptical. Glad I got these guys while I did. If this trailer/combiner turns out to be as epic as FP Bruticus, the price of the Botcon Stunticons will be astronomical!
WolfDawg
Brainmaster
Strength: 4
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 1
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby joevill » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:09 am

Motto: "For Seibertron!"
Weapon: Sword
Wow! This is exciting! I can't wait to see how it turns out. I may have to get it.
joevill
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 11
Watch joevill on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Postby Midnight_Fox » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:17 am

Motto: "The Midnight Fox comes in the night,
always in shadow, never in sight."
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
I'll be getting it if it's released, but I won't use the combined mode until we know 100% if it damages the figs.

So, who's getting it to make Optimus, Jazz, Rodimus, Arcee, and Lockdown combine?
Midnight_Fox
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Speed: 9
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby enclinedesigns » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:48 am

Midnight_Fox wrote:I'll be getting it if it's released, but I won't use the combined mode until we know 100% if it damages the figs.

So, who's getting it to make Optimus, Jazz, Rodimus, Arcee, and Lockdown combine?

I do know that it will be designed to incorporate all the figs with out damage. That is a really important aspect of this piece. Can't have something that requires mods or damage to rare figs!
enclinedesigns
Mini-Con

Postby Counterpunch » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:26 am

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Not to be a party pooper, but isn't the point with Animated to have individual characters with lots of personality?

Wouldn't wrapping them up in a combiner essentially strip them of all that character that went into their development?

Just asking...
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Speed: 6
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Blitz krieg » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:43 am

not if the combiner form happens to have its own mind and personality sperate from the minds and personalities of the individual cybertronians who form it

one such way to keep the mind and personality of the combiner from falling victim to the psychological and mental flaws of the individuals who form the combiners physical body would be to equip the combiner with a headmaster partner who would theirself house the mind and personality of the combiner being in their own body but with the mind and personality of the combiner being kept mentally seperated from the mind and personality of the headmaster parter's person.

but with the combiner being a headmaster enhancced combiner it would be possible for the combiner to fully posess his own mind and personality independent of the minds and personalities of the individual cybertronians who form the combiners physical body

while the headmaster partner would form the combiners entire head he would only provide the combiner form with its own mind and personality seperate from that persons mind but with there still being a limited degree of shared control between the combiner and the individual cybertronians who form his body. with the combiner being able to draw on the memories and life experinece of the individual cybertronians who form his body without falling victim to any one members mental or psychological flaws in doing so

in a manner of speaking the combiner's mind and personality would live and experieince life through each of the individual cybertronians when they are their own seperate persons when not combined

and while the team are in combiner form when the combiners own midn and personality has awakened and is active he would be able to draw on those experiences as his own person

basicly for the combiners mindand pesonality he would in a way be asleep but would still be able to learn and experieince anything for himself that the individual wrekcers learn and experieince for theirselves when they are in their individual forms

in its way it would be lik a person living part of each day of their life in a dream state during the time the individual members of the combiner team are their own individual persons when they are not in their shared combiner form.

but during this time the combiners mind and personality would still be throughly aware of the deviding line that seperates dream from reality and when the combiner team members combine to form their super warrior combiner body when the combiners mind and personality awakens he would be able to use what he have learned during dream time experieince in real life in real time reality
Last edited by Blitz krieg on Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blitz krieg
Mini-Con

Postby RodimalToyota » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:45 am

Eh, not interested in spending 100's of dollars for a animated Mensaor. This is great for Animated collectors, but it is very specific... not sure it's a smart idea or investment for such a limited set, and a limited amount of collectors.

also, how about we stop announcing projects, until other projects are finished. I bought a RTS Optimus specifically for the trailer upgrade set. So let's get that done, then talk about othe3r trailers.

The 3rd party companies are starting to get annoying with "future" releases. Where are the "past" releases. Hell where is the WFC upgrade sets for prime and Megs that we saw protos of?

Or am I the only one who hates announcements before it's decided it will even come out.
Masterpiece Hoarder
RodimalToyota
Pretender
News Credits: 5

Postby Flux Convoy » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:55 am

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
I'm finding it hard to care about this. Unless it's amazing what's the point? Really, are we expecting amazing things from this? Think real hard about how you'd make those molds become knees and elbows. I love third party stuff done right but I'm not able to imagine that's what we'll see here. I'd love to be wrong.
:BOT:
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Postby Blitz krieg » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:57 am

the headmaster equiped combiner could furhter optimize its data gathering/ data processing abilities by adding a additonal member to the combiner team. when combined with the other members of the combiner team to form the combiners physical body. this member of the team would form the heavily armored flying wing styled armored chest and breastplate armor for the combiners upper torso

basicly the combiners mind/personality and the team members who form the head core body and breastplate armored chest would share joint control over the full combiner body where datagathering/data processing is concerned while the other team members would still have their minds active in a sort of seperated repressed state kept seperate from thecombiners mind and personality

but with this trio examining and processing all the audio and visual data gathered through the minds optics and audio sensors of the team members who form the combiner body's arms and legs

in doing this it would make it possible for theteam members who form the core body the armored chest and the head of the combiner body to more easily confer with each other mentally and then passing that info along to thecombiners mind/pesonality whos mind would be kept seperate from the minds/personalities of the other team members but with the data/rpocessing/data gathering trio serving as the go betwen for the 4 limb members of the team and the mind/personality of the combiner to keep him informed vie interautobot radiof the limb members thoughts pertaining to the matter while at the same time it makes it possible for the 4 limb members to pull double duty as living sentient power up armor
Blitz krieg
Mini-Con

Postby Blitz krieg » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:01 am

it being in its way a hybrid of headmaster technology when it comes to the headmaster partner being the headmaster component member of the combiner team

brainmaster tech when it comes to the fact that the combiner would exist as its own person mentally and psychologically speaking while at the same time experiencing life through the individual members of the combiner team

and transtector tech when it comes to the fact that the combiners own personality/mind would be in full 1oo percent control of the actual combiner body super warrior form

but with it also being a kind of shared joint control as well when it coems to the data processing and information gathering aspect of the combiner tech as well

as a 7 member combiner team the combiners own mind and personality would technically count as a 8th member of the the team
Blitz krieg
Mini-Con

Postby enclinedesigns » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:10 am

Rumor is... Menasor sneak pics coming soon!

and a few details..

The Trailer will NOT damage the figures.

It is being designed by guys who are HUGE fans and want to make something they can put on their shelf and be proud of.. It will be very G1 and Animated.
enclinedesigns
Mini-Con

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:18 am

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
enclinedesigns wrote:Rumor is... Menasor sneak pics coming soon!

and a few details..

The Trailer will NOT damage the figures.

It is being designed by guys who are HUGE fans and want to make something they can put on their shelf and be proud of.. It will be very G1 and Animated.

I am intrigued.
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Doctor McGrath » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:28 am

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
I'm interested to see more but I have my doubts.
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Strength: 7
Courage: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Leader_Ultra_Magnus » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:56 am

Motto: "Blast first, ask questions later!"
Weapon: Laser Guided Incendiary Missle Launcher
My heart is beating a little faster now. :BOOM:

If they can pull this off, I will have a total toygasm :x
All your TF Dreams come true in my eBay store!
http://stores.ebay.com/Transformers-Action-Figures
Leader_Ultra_Magnus
Micromaster
Buy from Leader_Ultra_Magnus on eBay
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Postby Kibble » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:05 pm

Motto: "Life is like a triple-X choose your own adventure..."
Weapon: No Weapon
This could be interesting...and even if not, it should at least improve resale value of this set even more. If it goes the way of Shattered Glass, I think I'd be willing to sell off my set...unless this add-on is mind blowing. Then I'll jusy happily keep it.
Kibble
City Commander
News Credits: 3

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:15 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
I've hunch this won't include Toxitron into the mix. He's an Animated Stunticon too. :-x
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 437
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8

Postby enclinedesigns » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:33 pm

Sabrblade wrote:I've hunch this won't include Toxitron into the mix. He's an Animated Stunticon too. :-x

They haven't forgot Toxitron:)
enclinedesigns
Mini-Con

Postby Downbeat » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:23 pm

Motto: "Can't think and I'm feeling fine."
Weapon: Electro-Disruptor
Great, now I have to get all the stunticons AND this set. :sad:
Downbeat
Minibot
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Courage: 4
Firepower: 3

Postby jON3.0 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:33 pm

Motto: ""Who you callin' a robot chicken?""
Weapon: High-Energy Particle Beam Rifle
HEEEY! I'm the one who told you about this story! :BANG_HEAD:
JON BAILEY
http://epicvoiceguy.com
Follow me on Stardust, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter & Facebook @epicvoiceguy!
voices of Optimus, Shockwave & Soundwave
jON3.0
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 127
Watch jON3.0 on YouTube
Buy from jON3.0 on eBay
Alt Mode: Ferrari
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Dead Metal » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:15 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
jON3.0 wrote:HEEEY! I'm the one who told you about this story! :BANG_HEAD:

What? Where?
Editing story again. :BOOM:

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Next

Return to Unlicensed and KO Transformers Toys

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #7 Cvr B Boom Comics 2022 APR220681 7B (CA) Dell'Edera"
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHILDREN OF THE ATOM #2 var headshot Marvel Comics 2021 FEB210606 (CA) Nauck"
CHILDREN OF THE AT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #37 Cvr D Image Comics 2022 FEB220269 37D (CA) Tedesco"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #6 Cvr R FOC 1:11 Dynamite Comics 2021 6R (CA) Haeser"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #9 Cvr B Boom Comics 2022 JUN220383 9B (CA) Dell'Edera"
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #9 Cvr A Dynamite Comics 2022 DEC210642 9A (CA) Conner"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #3 Cvr D 1:25 Boom Comics 2021 OCT210724 3D (CA) Dell'Edera"
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #4 Cvr G 1:15 Dynamite Comics 2021 4G JUN210960 (CA) Conner"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #9 Cvr A Boom Comics 2022 JUN220382 9A (CA) Albuquerque"
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #34 Cvr D Image Comics 2022 JAN220319 34D (CA) Adlard"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ICE CREAM MAN #37 Cvr C Walking Dead Image Comics 0823IM393 37C (CA) Morazzo"
ICE CREAM MAN #37 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #7 Cvr C bodybag Boom Comics 2022 APR220682 7C (CA) Kago"
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #78 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 1023IM395 78B (CA) Adlard + McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #70 Cvr D Image Comics 2023 0723IM413 70D (CA) Tedesco"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Decepticon Viper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON