This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: DOTM Game Press Release and NEW Launch Trailer!!!

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Transformers: DOTM Game Press Release and NEW Launch Trailer!!!

Postby Seibertron » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:06 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

TRANSFORMERS™: DARK OF THE MOON™ VIDEO GAME SHIPS TO RETAILERS NATIONWIDE

New Action Game Thrusts Players into an Original Prologue Storyline to Blockbuster Film

Santa Monica, CA - June 14, 2011 - The colossal battle between the AUTOBOTS™ and DECEPTICONS™ is underway as Activision Publishing, Inc.'s (Nasdaq: ATVI) new video game Transformers: Dark of the Moon ships to retail stores nationwide today. Created by acclaimed developer High Moon Studios and based on Hasbro's legendary TRANSFORMERS property, the game lets fans fight through epic battles as they unravel MEGATRON'S sinister plan and is set in the world of director Michael Bay's upcoming movie from Paramount Pictures that will be released in theaters on June 29th.

"The Transformers: Dark of the Moon game lets fans experience the gripping battles and original prologue story that precede the highly anticipated film," said David Oxford, Executive Vice President at Activision Publishing. "The team at High Moon Studios has created an amazing TRANSFORMERS narrative that unfolds through an epic single-player campaign and allows fans to play as their favorite characters in head-to-head multiplayer action."

"Activision has delivered a stellar prologue game leading up to the blockbuster movie," said Mark Blecher, SVP of Digital Media and Marketing, Hasbro. "Hasbro is looking forward to offering fans of the TRANSFORMERS brand and gamers alike an exciting video game to expand on the Transformers: Dark of the Moon experience this summer."

Featuring a new gameplay mechanic called Stealth Force, the Transformers: Dark of the Moon game lets fans instantly convert to a third, hybrid state that combines the weapons and firepower of Robot mode with the agility and maneuverability of Vehicle mode. Set in unique environments around the world such as the Jungles of Central America, Siberian military facilities, urban cityscapes and more, the game lets players assume the roles of a diverse roster of favorite TRANSFORMERS characters through a heart-pounding campaign to save mankind. Additionally, fans can play the game with or against their friends around the world through intense, online multiplayer game modes as their favorite iconic characters with the ability to personalize their characters' look with numerous appearance, weapons and skills customization options.

The Transformers: Dark of the Moon video game is rated "T" (Teen - for Violence) by the ESRB and is available on the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system.

Additionally, Activision is releasing three separate games on the Nintendo platforms developed by Behaviour Interactive. Available on the Nintendo 3DS™ hand-held system and Wii™ system, Transformers: Dark of the Moon Stealth Force Edition follows a prologue storyline and harnesses the power of Stealth Force to focus gameplay on intense vehicular combat, allowing fans to obliterate enemies at blazing speeds with advanced weapons, defense systems and targeting capabilities as they slalom between cars and dodge fire in a highly maneuverable vehicle form.

For the Nintendo DS™, fans can choose their side with two distinct titles, Transformers: Dark of the Moon AUTOBOTS and Transformers: Dark of the Moon DECEPTICONS.

All Nintendo platform games are rated "E10+" (Everyone 10 and older - for Fantasy Violence) by the ESRB.

Press kit assets for the Transformers: Dark of the Moon video game are available for download at http://www.activision.com/presscenter. Fans can visit http://www.transformersgame.com for more information or receive exclusive updates at http://www.facebook.com/transformersgame and via Twitter @HighMoonStudios.

About Hasbro
Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS) is a branded play company providing children and families around the world with a wide-range of immersive entertainment offerings based on the Company's world class brand portfolio. From toys and games, to television programming, motion pictures, video games and a comprehensive licensing program, Hasbro strives to delight its customers through the strategic leveraging of well-known and beloved brands such as TRANSFORMERS, LITTLEST PET SHOP, NERF, PLAYSKOOL, MY LITTLE PONY, G.I. JOE, MAGIC: THE GATHERING and MONOPOLY. The Hub, Hasbro's multi-platform joint venture with Discovery Communications (NASDAQ: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK) launched on October 10, 2010. The online home of The Hub is http://www.hubworld.com. The Hub logo and name are trademarks of Hub Television Networks, LLC. All rights reserved.

Come see how we inspire play through our brands at http://www.hasbro.com. © 2010 Hasbro, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

About TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON
Shia LaBeouf returns as Sam Witwicky in Transformers: Dark of the Moon. When a mysterious event from Earth's past erupts into the present day it threatens to bring a war to Earth so big that the Transformers alone will not be able to save us. Starring Shia LaBeouf, Josh Duhamel, John Turturro, Tyrese Gibson, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Patrick Dempsey, Kevin Dunn, with John Malkovich and Frances McDormand. In cinemas worldwide from 29th June 2011 in 2D and 3D.

About Paramount Pictures Corporation
Paramount Pictures Corporation (PPC), a global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment, is a unit of Viacom (NYSE: VIA, VIA.B), a leading content company with prominent and respected film, television and digital entertainment brands. The company's labels include Paramount Pictures, Paramount Vantage, Paramount Classics, Insurge Pictures, MTV Films and Nickelodeon Movies. PPC operations also include Paramount Digital Entertainment, Paramount Famous Productions, Paramount Home Entertainment, Paramount Pictures International, Paramount Licensing Inc., Paramount Studio Group and Paramount Television & Digital Distribution.

About Activision Publishing, Inc.
Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, Activision Publishing, Inc. is a leading worldwide developer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and leisure products.

Activision maintains operations in the U.S., Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Sweden, Spain, Norway, Denmark, the Netherlands, Australia, South Korea, China and the region of Taiwan. More information about Activision and its products can be found on the company's website, http://www.activision.com.

Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-looking Statements: Information in this press release that involves Activision Publishing's expectations, plans, intentions or strategies regarding the future are forward-looking statements that are not facts and involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Activision Publishing generally uses words such as "outlook," "will," "could," "would," "might," "remains," "to be," "plans," "believes," "may," "expects," "intends," "anticipates," "estimate," future," "plan," "positioned," "potential," "project," "remain," "scheduled," "set to," "subject to," "upcoming" and similar expressions to identify forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause Activision Publishing's actual future results to differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking statements set forth in this release include, but are not limited to, sales levels of Activision Publishing's titles, shifts in consumer spending trends, the impact of the current macroeconomic environment, the seasonal and cyclical nature of the interactive game market, Activision Publishing's ability to predict consumer preferences among competing hardware platforms, declines in software pricing, product returns and price protection, product delays, retail acceptance of Activision Publishing's products, adoption rate and availability of new hardware (including peripherals) and related software, industry competition including from used games and other forms of entertainment, litigation risks and associated costs, rapid changes in technology, industry standards, business models including online and used games, and consumer preferences, including interest in specific genres such as music, first-person action and massively multiplayer online games, protection of proprietary rights, maintenance of relationships with key personnel, customers, licensees, licensors, vendors, and third-party developers, including the ability to attract, retain and develop key personnel and developers that can create high quality "hit" titles, counterparty risks relating to customers, licensees, licensors and manufacturers, domestic and international economic, financial and political conditions and policies, foreign exchange rates and tax rates, and the identification of suitable future acquisition opportunities and potential challenges associated with geographic expansion, and the other factors identified in the risk factors sections of Activision Blizzard's most recent annual report on Form 10-K and any subsequent quarterly reports on Form 10-Q. The forward-looking statements in this release are based upon information available to Activision Publishing and Activision Blizzard as of the date of this release, and neither Activision Publishing nor Activision Blizzard assumes any obligation to update any such forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements believed to be true when made may ultimately prove to be incorrect. These statements are not guarantees of the future performance of Activision Publishing or Activision Blizzard and are subject to risks, uncertainties and other factors, some of which are beyond its control and may cause actual results to differ materially from current expectations.

# # #

HASBRO and its logo, TRANSFORMERS and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. © 2011 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. Game © 2011 Activision Publishing, Inc. Activision is a registered trademark of Activision Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.

All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers: Dark of the Moon Video Game Ships to Retailers Nationwide [Press Release]

Postby wfcsoundwave » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:43 am

I'm kind of annoyed by this because I went to my local gamestop expecting it to actually come in today not ship to stores. It is apparently not coming until thursday so for all of you planning to go to your store today you might want to wait a day or two.
wfcsoundwave
Mini-Con

Re: Transformers: Dark of the Moon Video Game Ships to Retailers Nationwide [Press Release]

Postby Seibertron » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:50 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles

Behold the all-new Transformers: Dark of the Moon launch trailer from Activision! Transformers: Dark of the Moon is now shipping to stores for the June 16th (Thursday) launch date.

The Transformers: Dark of the Moon video game thrusts players directly into an original prologue storyline to experience the epic battles on Earth that will shape the events of the upcoming blockbuster film. Armed with a new gameplay mechanic called Stealth Force, fans will be able to instantly convert to a third, hybrid state that combines the weapons and firepower of Robot Mode with the agility and maneuverability of Vehicle Mode. Set in unique environments around the world such as the Jungles of Central America, Siberian military facilities, Urban Cityscapes and more, the game lets players assume the roles of a diverse roster of favorite TRANSFORMERS characters from the movie through a heart-pounding campaign to save mankind. Additionally, fans can play the game with or against their friends through intense, online multiplayer game modes as iconic characters.

You can order the game online from retailers such as ToysRUs.com by clicking on the links below.

Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Firepower: 5

Re: Transformers: DOTM Game Press Release and NEW Launch Trailer!!!

Postby Bleak5170 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:55 am

Weapon: Acetylene Torch Gun
No game where I live. Clerks at Gamestop and Best Buy both told me they're not expecting it until Friday! That actually works out better for me but it's odd to have it arriving so late considering the release date is today.
Bleak5170
Minibot
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 4
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby tattood-transformer » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:37 pm

Weapon: Energo-Sword
I posted in the forum about this this morning, no one has them even though there were supposed to be delivered today. So I guess that answers my question now that the date has changed to this Thursday for release. Who is getting PS3 version?
tattood-transformer
Minibot
News Credits: 5
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby Blackstreak » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:41 pm

Motto: ""I'm stronger than I look, but not as strong as I think I am.""
Weapon: Laser Rifle
BAM!!
Optimus trailer-slapped that punk-ass Decepticon! :KREMZEEK: :APPLAUSE:

# of Transformers in collection: 332
Looking for 1985 Action Cards
Blackstreak
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Watch Blackstreak on YouTube
Buy from Blackstreak on eBay
Alt Mode: Datsun 280 ZX or Dodge Viper
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9

Postby tattood-transformer » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:42 pm

Weapon: Energo-Sword
If this is a proluge to the third movie was does it look like there are scenes from the new movie in the game trailer? I may wait until after the movie comes out to pick this up. Don't want to see any spoilers.
tattood-transformer
Minibot
News Credits: 5
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 10

Postby crazyfist » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:41 pm

I'm not really a gamer at all. The only games i have are transfomers games. I only have PS2 and Wii. My wife insisted we get a Wii. i thought it'd be fun so she and i could play Wii sports together. Anyways...i just don't want to play big bucks for PS3 or XBOX since i don't play games all that much. But i must say...Wii definitely gets the worst games sometimes. ROTF sucked, Cybertron Adventures sucked and now so does DOTM for Wii. I know you're all saying why bother wasting money on them...don't buy them...etc. I know...i just love transfomers....but i know...if you love transformers, buy a PS3 or XBOX.

Anyways...to the point of this. The game is completely a vehicle only game. You switch back and for between car and stealth mode (hence the name Stealth Force Edition). There is a story mode and a co-op mode. After you beat missions you can go back and play them in the mission mode. You get to play as 4 Autobots (Bumblebee, Optimus, Mirage, and Ironhide), 4 Decepticons (Lockdown, Crowbar, Megatron, and Soundwave). I've only played about 6 levels so far.

When you choose story mode, you practice first with Mirage (he has an Italian accent). Wheeljack is in the game but you only hear him talk (so far). He sounds like Perceptor from the G1 cartoon series. Then, on to the game. You start the real mission with Bumblebee. You cannot choose you character. Each character is chosen for what ever mission they're suited for. Also, there are no campaigns. As you play, the story switches back and forth from Autobot to Decepticon point of view. Other characters include Stratosphere from the ROTF toy line.

In most missions, you must race around and destroy enemies and collect Energon and Stealth points so you don't die or run out of missiles. These items generate quickly throughout the mission. The missions are small and some offer timed races where you have to collect items before time runs out. So far there is a desert mission and a Detroit city mission. It looks like there is a Siberian Snow mission (i haven't finished the game yet).

The voices of the characters are good. Peter Cullen does Prime of course. The music sounds like the music from the PS2 and Wii versions of ROTF.

Graphics aren't that good. The Sound effects aren't that good either, especially the sound the missiles make when you shoot them. The animated cinema scenes in between missions...well. They are drawings of the characters that don't really move, maybe an arm raises or a head turns. There is no CGI animation at all.

The game gets really repetitive and as far as i can tell so far, there are no unlockables or awards. I haven't played co-op yet, probably wait till my wife gets home from work to try that. Control is okay, except when you're in Stealth mode. You're slower and it's harder to turn around. You'll need a nunchuck with you Wii Remote.

Overall, not worth $49.99...wait for it to get to the discount bin or used section. I just don't understand why the Wii gets the crappy versions. Maybe i'll get a PS3 one day to get the better versions. If you like race car games or games like Twisted Metal, then you'll probably like this. On a positive note, the Wii version comes with a Stealth Force Mini-Bumblebee figurine. So, you can still have fun with the toy after you've given up on the game.

The only places i saw it were at Gamestop (behind the counter) and wal-mart (only the Nintendo DS version)
crazyfist
Mini-Con

Postby SlyTF1 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:44 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
I really want this damn game, but I don't have any money. My birthday is the day before DOTM comes out, so I'll get it then and try to beat it before I go see the movie at midnight. It only took me 6 hours to beat WFC, and this is a movie game, so it shouldn't be too hard.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Firepower: Infinity

Postby Spleenzorio » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:02 pm

Motto: "I must be a doctor because I'm surrounded by scrubs"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
tattood-transformer wrote:I posted in the forum about this this morning, no one has them even though there were supposed to be delivered today. So I guess that answers my question now that the date has changed to this Thursday for release. Who is getting PS3 version?

I am, my PSN is the same as my user name on here.

EB Games / Gamestop usually calls when the games are in for people to pick them up. Mine didn't call last night so I figure I'd go in anyways because as far as I knew today was the release date. But the guy said they didn't even get them in which is why they didn't call. He said Friday, but I'm hoping Thursday at the latest.
Spleenzorio
Fuzor
Watch Spleenzorio on YouTube
Buy from Spleenzorio on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby NatsumeRyu » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:49 pm

Motto: ""'Camshaft' See, they said my name!""
PS3.

At least 5 friends on my buddy list had it today. :) Mixed, mostly positive reviews so far. :)

I preordered from amazon and mine's due thursday. see you all online then. :D
I take commissions!
2014-Officer Vi-Senketsu & Junketsu-Silver Knight-Origami Cyclone
13-Terminus Armor-Megaman-Lord Death-Tali
12-WfC Brawl-Gurren Lagann-Doc
11-Reaper Conduit-Rampage
<10-Brawl-Camshaft-Jazz-Blackout-Starscream-Bumblebee
NatsumeRyu
Combiner
News Credits: 3
Buy from NatsumeRyu on eBay
Strength: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 3
Skill: 7

Postby Gozrok » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:55 pm

Check Wally world. The one just down from where i live had them in stock.
Gozrok
Mini-Con

Postby starscreamprime1010 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:35 pm

Motto: ""You may lose your faith in us, but never in yourselves..""
Picked mine up at walmart.Great game thus far!
"Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate."
starscreamprime1010
Minibot
News Credits: 4
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 3
Endurance: 4

Postby starscreamprime1010 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:59 pm

Motto: ""You may lose your faith in us, but never in yourselves..""
Just beat the game.
Really really really short.
but really really really really really REALLY Fun.
The battle with the driller at the end is amazing!
"Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate."
starscreamprime1010
Minibot
News Credits: 4
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 3
Endurance: 4

Postby NatsumeRyu » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:35 pm

Motto: ""'Camshaft' See, they said my name!""
Oh, and the ratchet you get for pre-ordering? got my email. It's an unlockable. A la second movie game with Gold Megs and Prime. :S So, hit up the code and anyone can get it. :/ ah well, I'll have him earlier than most.

edit: Nvm, you get him just for completing campaign, too.
Last edited by NatsumeRyu on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
I take commissions!
2014-Officer Vi-Senketsu & Junketsu-Silver Knight-Origami Cyclone
13-Terminus Armor-Megaman-Lord Death-Tali
12-WfC Brawl-Gurren Lagann-Doc
11-Reaper Conduit-Rampage
<10-Brawl-Camshaft-Jazz-Blackout-Starscream-Bumblebee
NatsumeRyu
Combiner
News Credits: 3
Buy from NatsumeRyu on eBay
Strength: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 3

Postby Galvatrondestroyer » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:50 am

Motto: "You cannot achieve success without the risk of failure."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Oh it's a pretty good game...I beat it in less than a few hours...got Shockwave and Ratchet for beating it. Though I must say, I'm not too keen on Shockwave. He's a great character to use...but he doesn't have a vehicle mode! :-(
Galvatrondestroyer
Minibot
News Credits: 2
Endurance: 10

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E18 AIRWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E18 AIRWAVE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARCEE Transformers Studio Series 86-16 G1 Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
ARCEE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PRIMAL + MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom 2023 New"
BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 86-02 Hasbro 2022 New"
KUP Transformers B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K23 PREDACON SCORPONOK Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K23 PREDACON S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cover B IDW Comic Book 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 5B (CA) Whitman"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E15 RACE TRACK PATROL Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E15 RACE TRACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K13 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K13 MEGATRON T ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Dead End Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Motormaster Figure" on AMAZON