This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

DOTM review

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

DOTM review

Postby Pot Bot » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:26 pm

Weapon: Electro-Sword
Just found whats supposedly the first DOTM review accordig to the Kapow toys facebook page

http://www.fullmetalhero.com/content/first-dotm-game-review-945/#tb
Pot Bot
Godmaster

Re: DOTM review

Postby SlyTF1 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:42 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
They act like WFC was so freaking phenomenal. There wasn't a damn single thing special about that game. The levels where too long, but the game itself was super short, the controls where mediocre and the multiplayer sucked compared to ROTF's. I beat the entire game (Autobot AND Decepticon) in a single sitting.

I still want this game, but I won't be able to get it until my birthday. I don't even know if I'll be able to get it then either.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

First Transformers DOTM game review

Postby Dead Metal » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:38 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Yup, it looks like Game Chronicles has managed to post the very first review of the video game adaptation of Transformers Dark of the Moon.
Just click one of the images or right here to get to the review!

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your transformers related news!

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby Megatron Wolf » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:04 am

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
SlyTF1 wrote:They act like WFC was so freaking phenomenal. There wasn't a damn single thing special about that game. The levels where too long, but the game itself was super short, the controls where mediocre and the multiplayer sucked compared to ROTF's. I beat the entire game (Autobot AND Decepticon) in a single sitting.

I still want this game, but I won't be able to get it until my birthday. I don't even know if I'll be able to get it then either.

I guess you and i played 2 different games cause as both a gamer & tf fan i thought WFC was an excellent game. First off its not short, if you play on easy yeah it is but on normal it took me around 13 hours to beat the game the first time. Real gamers actually look around for secrets and extras not just blow through it to advance the story quicker. And there is no such things as a level being to long, games should not last 5 hours and you shuoldnt be able to beat a level in 10-15 minutes. The online was 10 times better than ROTF, it had co-op, "hoard mode", and the ability to customize and level your online characters. Not to mention the online was actually fun and different. ROTF was like call of duty bland and uninspired. Why do i have the feeling that you think halo and CoD are the best things since the wheel was invented?
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby SlyTF1 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:14 am

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Megatron Wolf wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:They act like WFC was so freaking phenomenal. There wasn't a damn single thing special about that game. The levels where too long, but the game itself was super short, the controls where mediocre and the multiplayer sucked compared to ROTF's. I beat the entire game (Autobot AND Decepticon) in a single sitting.

I guess you and i played 2 different games cause as both a gamer & tf fan i thought WFC was an excellent game. First off its not short, if you play on easy yeah it is but on normal it took me around 13 hours to beat the game the first time. Real gamers actually look around for secrets and extras not just blow through it to advance the story quicker. And there is no such things as a level being to long, games should not last 5 hours and you shuoldnt be able to beat a level in 10-15 minutes. The online was 10 times better than ROTF, it had co-op, "hoard mode", and the ability to customize and level your online characters. Not to mention the online was actually fun and different. ROTF was like call of duty bland and uninspired. Why do i have the feeling that you think halo and CoD are the best things since the wheel was invented?

I've never played Halo, but I've played Call of duty a few times. But, see, I likes to callz it Call of Dookie. Because that's what it is. I hate shooters. I just loved in ROTF being able to actually fly around a level as Starscream, not just try to fly through a barrage of tunnels like in WFC. I like to get the drop on enemies. Plus I don't multiplayer (period) that much anyway.

Oh, and I like games that have individual missions, not entire levels, lasting 15 minutes. I guess I'm so used to things like Mass Effect and Assassin's Creed that I couldn't handle the long level type things.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube

Postby harvester » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:21 am

I have to agree with SlyTF1 about the air gameplay in WfC over ROTF. Personally I loved how Multiplayer played in ROTF, I don't currently have a Gold account. Is it stil easy to find 4+ player games in ROTF?
harvester
Fuzor

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:37 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I'm a little confused here. The review at Game Chronicles says the game's story mode is surprisingly long, and yet IGN said it took only 5 hours to complete. The 12 hours it took for me to complete WFC was already short in my book, but 5?!

So who am I supposed to believe?

I'm quite particular about replayability and game length, as these PS3 games aren't exactly cheap.
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Speed: Infinity

Postby Tyrannotaur » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:46 am

Motto: "What does not kill me makes me stronger."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
I beat the DOTM Campaign today. Its a prequel to DOTM and kinda explains a few things that I guess will be touch upon in DOTM the movie. Overall it was fun. Had some really cool levels and combat. My only problem is that its kind of short and only has one strand of levels instead of two Faction Campaigns. Also the Symbols that you shoot make a comeback, which is cool. Though no level specific things, like finding all the Laserbeaks in the Prison level of WFC.
Oh and Mirage is called mirage and sounds a bit like Ezio from Assassin's Creed and Wheeljack is called Wheeljack not Que. So I guess they are never mentioned by name in the film or Nelson is full of it.

Online is basically the same as WFC with some differences. You level up alot faster than WFC. They renamed all the classes. But you can still customize all the characters and change the colors, same colors from WFC btw (So no Thundercracker blue for Starscream.)Theres Team Deathmatch, Deathmatch and Conquest. They removed Code of Power or w/e that other mode was. Also as far as I can tell there is only one type of grenade. Its still fun, just feels a bit limited to WFC.
Also for whatever reason Shockwave can't Transform and kinda sucks because of that.
I used my Gamestop code and got Sideswipe, but I also have Ratchet so I think he is unlocked from the story mode or something like Shockwave is.

Overall its a fun game. Though I still think WFC is a better game. Although this being a movie game and actually being fun is surprising. The only fun movie games I ever played where ROTF, and Spider-man 2. They all usually suck due to rushed development. I do recommend it if you liked WFC and ROTF. I hope we get some DLC characters soon. Maybe when the movie is out.
Tyrannotaur
Vehicon
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:40 am

Tyrannotaur wrote:I beat the DOTM Campaign today. Its a prequel to DOTM and kinda explains a few things that I guess will be touch upon in DOTM the movie. Overall it was fun. Had some really cool levels and combat. My only problem is that its kind of short and only has one strand of levels instead of two Faction Campaigns. Also the Symbols that you shoot make a comeback, which is cool. Though no level specific things, like finding all the Laserbeaks in the Prison level of WFC.
Oh and Mirage is called mirage and sounds a bit like Ezio from Assassin's Creed and Wheeljack is called Wheeljack not Que. So I guess they are never mentioned by name in the film or Nelson is full of it.

Online is basically the same as WFC with some differences. You level up alot faster than WFC. They renamed all the classes. But you can still customize all the characters and change the colors, same colors from WFC btw (So no Thundercracker blue for Starscream.)Theres Team Deathmatch, Deathmatch and Conquest. They removed Code of Power or w/e that other mode was. Also as far as I can tell there is only one type of grenade. Its still fun, just feels a bit limited to WFC.
Also for whatever reason Shockwave can't Transform and kinda sucks because of that.
I used my Gamestop code and got Sideswipe, but I also have Ratchet so I think he is unlocked from the story mode or something like Shockwave is.

Overall its a fun game. Though I still think WFC is a better game. Although this being a movie game and actually being fun is surprising. The only fun movie games I ever played where ROTF, and Spider-man 2. They all usually suck due to rushed development. I do recommend it if you liked WFC and ROTF. I hope we get some DLC characters soon. Maybe when the movie is out.

Honestly, if DOTM is even shorter than WFC [12 hours], I just can't put the money on the counter for a game that over in the course an afternoon.

Not much of a online/multiplayer guy, so I'm afraid I'll have to pass on this.
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt

Postby MINDVVIPE » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:00 am

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
You guys are insane to think ROTF is in any way better than WFC, it seriously is such a huge difference of game quality, I can't get over it. I guess it's coz I am into shooters, the faster the better, quake 3 arena style.
DOTM sounds like it might be kind of a jib for 60 bucks... The multiplayer is always sick if its like WFC (which had tons of good flying if you used it right in multiplayer, ROTF has flying levels, but all you did was shoot down EASY kills and land on a few aircraft carriers, hardly anything that requires skill... you can literally stand on one ship and shoot them all down, then move to the next).
I'm on the fence, but whatever, I might just get it anyway coz you can't go wrong with WFC-like multiplayer gameplay (although the single player sounds meh).
Anyone care to share the roster/chassiss of each faction for multiplayer?

"IIIjono"
Add me to xbox live if you want a thrashing ;)
:CON:
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby Sodan-1 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:12 am

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."

I'd say you hit the nail on the head with sniper-like precision. The only thing I can't agree with you on is multiplayer as I simply couldn't be bothered to try it.

Megatron Wolf wrote:I guess you and i played 2 different games cause as both a gamer & tf fan i thought WFC was an excellent game. First off its not short, if you play on easy yeah it is but on normal it took me around 13 hours to beat the game the first time. Real gamers actually look around for secrets and extras not just blow through it to advance the story quicker. And there is no such things as a level being to long, games should not last 5 hours and you shuoldnt be able to beat a level in 10-15 minutes.

First off; "Real gamers actually look around for secrets and extras..." Neither of which existed in WFC. And no, hunting for faction insignias doesn't count. They're just collectibles that want shooting for nothing more than to earn an achievement or trophy. There are no secrets (apart from their locations) and no extras that are earned through dedicated play. There is nothing else to do in WFC's single player than just shoot your way through the story.

Secondly; of course there is such a thing as too long a level. If all your doing is running 'n' gunning it all gets very repetitive and can drag like Lily Savage on a long weekend in Amsterdam. It's all in the content. Lords of Shadow has levels that take anything from an hour down to three mintues to complete and I had more fun in those three minutes than in an entire chapter of WFC. I played it on both normal and the hardest difficulty settings and found very little difference in it's length, so maybe you're just not that good at it.

My opinion is that WFC is the best Transformers game of this generation. But honestly, compared to the competition, that isn't saying much.

I-)

Back to topic; GameSpot has posted their review and gave it 5.5 out of 10. Their reviewer also states that the campaign is very short, and any fun that is to be found in the game is heavily outweighed by poor controls, shallow presentation and gameplay.

PASS.
Sodan-1
Gestalt

Postby SlyTF1 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:16 am

MINDVVIPE wrote: ROTF has flying levels, but all you did was shoot down EASY kills and land on a few aircraft carriers, hardly anything that requires skill...

Why do people always bitch and whine about "skill"? Who gives a damn what kind of skill you have? Who are you trying to impress with these so called "skills"? I doubt anyone cares.

And that's why I liked being Starscream in ROTF. It made things easier. Why the hell would I run around and make things more difficult when I can just blow the crap out of someone who can't see me? It's a video game. That's why they gave us flying characters so we can make the most of them!
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube

Postby TimothyR » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:36 am

starscream is cool.. flying and all.. but the flying controls and what not are really weak. i'm used to playing the ace combat series, and hawx.. where you can actually flip around and what not. when you play starscream, in any game, it just feels like you're flying a car, it's kinda lame.

anyways. beat dotm in 4 hours. such a terribly short game. and i COMPLETELY regret buying it. it's so short that it's not even funny.

you play 4 times as an autobot, and three as a decepticon.. whereas in WFC you get to play two compains, what like 8 levels each, and each level progressed really well.

there was no story to tell in dotm..

it's just kind of boring.i only died a few times, mostly when fighting shockwaves driller.

i really wish i could get my $60 back and spend it on Kreo prime.
TimothyR
Targetmaster

Postby KingEmperor » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:10 pm

Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Oh, man. Judging from what I've been reading about it, I'm starting to believe that Shockwave's not gonna transform in the movie at all. Hope I'm wrong...
\m/
KingEmperor
Targetmaster
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby MINDVVIPE » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:20 pm

SlyTF1 wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote: ROTF has flying levels, but all you did was shoot down EASY kills and land on a few aircraft carriers, hardly anything that requires skill...

Why do people always bitch and whine about "skill"? Who gives a damn what kind of skill you have? Who are you trying to impress with these so called "skills"? I doubt anyone cares.

And that's why I liked being Starscream in ROTF. It made things easier. Why the hell would I run around and make things more difficult when I can just blow the crap out of someone who can't see me? It's a video game. That's why they gave us flying characters so we can make the most of them!

Haha, i'm not trying to impress anyone, i'm pointing out that the game is too easy, and therefore boring. No challenge = no fun.

As for WFC being just running'gunning.. lets see.
Doom is just running and gunning, apart from finding where you have to go.
Halo is just running and gunning, with occasionaly pressing buttons to open crap up
Gears of war is running and gunning with the occasional faster reload from reloading well....
I think you just don't like shooters if your going to make that sort of statement about that game. WFC multiplayer is somthing else completely, as it takes skill (knowing when to transform and gtfo, or firing your jet rockets at a target with perfect accuracy, so when you reach them, a shockwave kills them :CON: ). I've seen games go from constant losing state to BARELY a win, from a team suddenly working togther and supporting each other in different classes. Some might even claim that the soldier is the best class, well let me tell you, i've played games where the entire enemy team were jets, and we NEARLY lost, until I changed to a tank with the rocket launcher.

Anyway, back on topic, I think you have all convinced me to pass on this until the price surely drops. Thanks for the info fellas.
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt

Postby SlyTF1 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:24 pm

MINDVVIPE wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:

Haha, i'm not trying to impress anyone, i'm pointing out that the game is too easy, and therefore boring. No challenge = no fun.

Losing = frustrating as hell.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube

Postby MINDVVIPE » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:28 pm

SlyTF1 wrote:Losing = frustrating as hell.

Learning to win = fun

Do you remember how freaking hard oldschool games were? but they were FUN if you put time into figuring out how to win. Its all about the challenge. I will admit though, that if you were playing co-op campaign with a few noobs, who constantly die, its pretty much the worst game experience ever.

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt

Postby Varia31 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:41 pm

Motto: "So long as a noble warrior lives, he must never give up the fight until his final breath."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Honestly, I think the game is great, and worth the purchase. Obviously, it has its flaws due to the rushed development that plagues movie licensed games, and the pacing of the multiplayer is a bit slower due to the reduced movement speed of the robots, but it's still very fun. The map "Volcano Road" is very pretty, and the more you get used to the visuals, the better they look. The multiplayer is also a bit more balanced than WFC's, the jets somewhat have their air superiority back, due to them having the hover ability (which moves much faster by the way, so you're not a sitting duck), and they have more health.

The only class that I could say is overpowered is the Warrior, they take a lot to kill, but do a lot of damage. The combat can still be satisfying when you're in a stable game (it still suffers from WFC's connection problems, but they aren't quite as frequent). My only real complaint is that there are only like five or six maps, and the map called Dry Dock is really cramped, also that the only map that you can truly fly around as a jet in is Volcano Road.

Yes the campaign is rather short but it's still fairly good, Soundwave's mission has you trying to escape from the inside of an erupting volcano, and Starscream's mission is a complete aerial dogfight that was miles above the flying sequences in WFC. They've also added some newer weapons and abilities, for instance, Soundwave's primary weapon is a Sonic Cannon, completely sound based, and the Decepticon scout Crowbar (called "Enforcer", he's one of the Dreads) has dual assault rifles on his arms as his unique ability.
Varia31
Vehicon
News Credits: 3
Watch Varia31 on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Postby SlyTF1 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:50 pm

MINDVVIPE wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:Losing = frustrating as hell.

Learning to win = fun

Do you remember how freaking hard oldschool games were? but they were FUN if you put time into figuring out how to win. Its all about the challenge. I will admit though, that if you were playing co-op campaign with a few noobs, who constantly die, its pretty much the worst game experience ever.

I just hate losing. I get pissed off. I play games because it lets me do stuff that I can never do. It's like going on an adventure without leaving your home. Which is why I always play things on easy. I'm not in to challenges.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube

Postby BATTOUSAIXD » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:43 pm

Motto: "Sine Metu"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Definitely want this, but it can wait until it goes on sale for 30-40 dollars. I really have to think it will be a good game to spend the full 60 bucks on it; I hear Dragan Age: II is fun and I haven't gotten all of the DLC for Origins yet either, so those take priority.
BATTOUSAIXD
Combiner
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby SlyTF1 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:04 pm

BATTOUSAI XD wrote:Definitely want this, but it can wait until it goes on sale for 30-40 dollars. I really have to think it will be a good game to spend the full 60 bucks on it; I hear Dragan Age: II is fun and I haven't gotten all of the DLC for Origins yet either, so those take priority.

I've been playing DA 2 over and over again for the past week. It is awesome. I know a lot of people hated it compared to Origins, but Origins bored me and frustrated me to no end. But it was epic. I've beaten Origins once and I've beaten DA2 at least 4 times now, and working on my 5th and 6th.

I'm not getting DOTM until the price drops either. I hear it's short.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube

Postby MINDVVIPE » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:54 pm

SlyTF1 wrote:
BATTOUSAI XD wrote:Definitely want this, but it can wait until it goes on sale for 30-40 dollars. I really have to think it will be a good game to spend the full 60 bucks on it; I hear Dragan Age: II is fun and I haven't gotten all of the DLC for Origins yet either, so those take priority.

I've been playing DA 2 over and over again for the past week. It is awesome. I know a lot of people hated it compared to Origins, but Origins bored me and frustrated me to no end. But it was epic. I've beaten Origins once and I've beaten DA2 at least 4 times now, and working on my 5th and 6th.

I'm not getting DOTM until the price drops either. I hear it's short.

I have also come to this conclusion today, i'm sorta glad it got a low "critic" review, coz that means its on sale quicker.

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt

Postby Bleak5170 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:35 am

Weapon: Acetylene Torch Gun

From Metacrtic:

Revenge of the Fallen - 53%
War for Cybertron - 77%

I played both and WFC is better in every single way possible.
Bleak5170
Minibot
Courage: 4
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Bleak5170 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:39 am

Weapon: Acetylene Torch Gun
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:I'm a little confused here. The review at Game Chronicles says the game's story mode is surprisingly long, and yet IGN said it took only 5 hours to complete. The 12 hours it took for me to complete WFC was already short in my book, but 5?!

I'm quite particular about replayability and game length, as these PS3 games aren't exactly cheap.

I've read every review and that's the only one which said the game was long. Every single other review says 4-5 hours and remarks on how "short" it is. Even the people I know who have finished the campaign said it was over very quickly.

I must admit that the Game Chronicles review was almost a little too effusive. It seemed like it was written by a hardcore TF fan who was going to praise it regardless of what it was like.

I'm still getting it but even I think $60 is too much for a short campaign and only 3 modes and 5 maps in multiplayer.
Bleak5170
Minibot
Courage: 4
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:03 pm

Bleak5170 wrote:
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:I'm a little confused here. The review at Game Chronicles says the game's story mode is surprisingly long, and yet IGN said it took only 5 hours to complete. The 12 hours it took for me to complete WFC was already short in my book, but 5?!

I've read every review and that's the only one which said the game was long. Every single other review says 4-5 hours and remarks on how "short" it is. Even the people I know who have finished the campaign said it was over very quickly.

I must admit that the Game Chronicles review was almost a little too effusive. It seemed like it was written by a hardcore TF fan who was going to praise it regardless of what it was like.

I'm still getting it but even I think $60 is too much for a short campaign and only 3 modes and 5 maps in multiplayer.

Appreciate the heads-up!

4-5 hours is definitely a short game considering the asking price. Well, I guess use the money saved to fund my purchase of the Optimus Dual Model Kit. 8)
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt

Next

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCATTORSHOT Transformers Cybertron Scout complete w/ Cyber Key s67k 2005 231102A"
SCATTORSHOT Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JETFIRE Transformers Cybertron Burger King Fast Food Premium 2005 230719B"
JETFIRE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOT SHOT Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Fast Food 2002 230719A"
HOT SHOT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STORM JET Transformers Energon Combat complete Superion Maximus 2004 230427A"
STORM JET Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SMOKESCREEN Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Premium 2002 220114A"
SMOKESCREEN Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Fast Food 2002 230719A"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OVERHAUL Transformers Cybertron Scout complete w/ Cyber Key s9d7 2005 231102A"
OVERHAUL Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPER X-BRAWN Transformers RID Robots In Disguise complete 2001 230830A"
SUPER X-BRAWN Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKYBLAST ROBOT MODE Transformers Attacktix Energon complete Hasbro 2006 190518"
SKYBLAST ROBOT MOD ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Fast Food 2002 230719B"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ENERGON SABER Transformers Energon Class complete + more 2004 230427B **AS-IS**"
ENERGON SABER Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Fast Food 2002 230719A"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RUNAMUCK Transformers Cybertron deluxe complete + key Hasbro 2005 231102A"
RUNAMUCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAKEDOWN Transformers Cybertron Scout complete w/ Cyber Key s5f3 2005 231102A"
BRAKEDOWN Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Decepticon Viper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Sovereign and Alpha Trion" on AMAZON