This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

WFC Optimus Prime with Scratchbuilt Axe

Post all your customized Transformers here. Whether it's a small mod or a true kitbash, we'd love to see it!

WFC Optimus Prime with Scratchbuilt Axe

Postby Mykltron » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:22 pm

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
When I watched first saw the trailer for the game War For Cybertron I immediately noticed how battered Optimus Prime looked. When I got the toy it almost seemed a travesty to turn this bright, shiny toy with it's lightly sparkling blue and red into a damaged war machine with chipped paint everywhere. Some people like their figures to look pristine, new and perfect but I prefer a touch of realism on my customs and I used just about every trick I know to make this look as close to what I see in the trailer as possible:
    fine detailing with a tiny brush
    drybrushing
    paint chipping
    washes
    colour blending to get the glow effect
    decals (for the faction symbles)
    drilling a hole in the barrel of the gun (thanks to Vegetacron for the idea)
    scratchbuildling an axe from... can you guess? Like any other custom figure of mine needing extra parts I used cuttings from an ice cream tub. This time, however, I branched out and used a strawberry punnet as well because I needed transparent plastic for the blade. For the shaft I used parts of missiles and a leftover cog from DotM Ratchet's Mechtech weapon.
As well as a time consuming and challenging paint job and scratchbuild I used a variety of techniques for the photoshoot such as using a bright light (my 300 lumen bicycle light) and a diffuser (a piece of paper held over the light) so give bright ambient light. Different techniques allowed me to make the axe appear to glow in some shots and bring out the crackle details in others. The result: my best custom so far and my best photogallery yet.

These details are hand painted.

There are LOADS more pictures of him here so be sure to take a look. Of course, there are also plenty of my other customs to be seen if you follow the link in my sig.

Thanks for looking!
Last edited by Mykltron on Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:17 am, edited 4 times in total.

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 9

Re: WFC Optimus Prime with Scratchbuilt Axe

Postby Skyfire77 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:08 pm

Motto: "Science can't move forward without heaps!"
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon

Damn. Just... damn.

That ax is the coolest thing I've seen in forever, and that paint job! I can practically smell burnt, rusty metal through my screen. I'm impressed and jealous. :APPLAUSE: :BOOM:
Skyfire77
Headmaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby paul053 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:10 am

Look at it again and it is still impressive. Good, good work.

One question, though. Why didn't you cut the cab out (like I did for my Nemesis Prime)? I feel generally it looks much better when the cab is removed (all right, ignore the bling) and it is still attachable in vehicle mode.
paul053
Godmaster
Buy from paul053 on eBay

Postby Mykltron » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:03 pm

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

paul053 wrote:Look at it again and it is still impressive. Good, good work.

One question, though. Why didn't you cut the cab out (like I did for my Nemesis Prime)? I feel generally it looks much better when the cab is removed (all right, ignore the bling) and it is still attachable in vehicle mode.

There are two reasons for this, Paul:
1) I don't like part formers
2) I didn't even think of it!

Skyfire77: you win the prize for best comment ever!

Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron

Transtopia Masterclass - War For Cybertron Optimus Prime

Postby Blurrz » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:45 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Front page, well deserved ^_^
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby starwarrior1227 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:52 pm

Motto: "''How you use that knowledge is the other half of the battle.''"
Weapon: Twin Concussion Blasters
how did you chip the paint without harming the plastic!? :???:
"Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow creaks in these petty Hz from day to day, to the last segment of recorded data and all our yester-cycles have guided fools the way to rusty death- Out,out brief spark! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor shot that struts and frets his hour upon the field. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of cries and bullets, signifying nothing..."-Macbot
starwarrior1227
Vehicon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transtopia Masterclass - War For Cybertron Optimus Prime

Postby Mykltron » Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:14 pm

Blurrz wrote:Front page, well deserved ^_^

:KREMZEEK: Thanks! That was a nice surprise! I didn't think I'd ever get spotlighted, especially after the last one said about how Transtopia looks for original and unusual ideas, which I don't have. I just take figures and make them look more real rather than repurposing figures.

starwarrior1227 wrote:how did you chip the paint without harming the plastic!? :???:

I probably didn't. I scratched the paint off most corners with a blade and then attacked him with a nailfile. That's why there are scratches there. Finally I retouched the chips with metallic drybrushing.

Here I am, giving all my secrets away. I should start charging.

Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby vegetacron » Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:02 pm

Weapon: Spinning Augers
Only 2 things set this apart from a truly "master class' rating:

1.) The Eyes - They could have been done alot differently. Either by using a brighter blue, or by adding some depth to them by using 3 different hues of blue

2.) Drilled Holes - if you could have drilled out the holes for the 2 exhausts and the gun barrel and then painted the insides. Also, you could have made the figure truly unique by adding gun barrel holes to the exhaust. For example:

Don't take this as flamming, as this is far, far from it. The piece you have here is extremely nice and by no means is it bad, i just wanted to give you that extra mile of advice to keep in mind for your next project.

EDIT: 3.) Also adding a brown or flesh colored ink wash to the tips of the exhaust would have been pretty wicked too.

Also, if you're not a fan of it, you may want to check out Games Workshops' Warhammer 40k Miniature line and all the media and articles out there on how they paint their miniatures, as the same rules kind of apply to modding your Transformer toys. They put out a magazine called "White Dwarf" that has some really nice painting articles in it.
vegetacron
Vehicon
News Credits: 1
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Courage: 6
Firepower: 1
Skill: 7

Postby f-primus-unicron » Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:23 pm

Motto: ""Destruction its the only true way to wisdom""
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
the wfc optimus figure is amazing but this paintjob is garbaje
¬¬ sorry but is the truth
f-primus-unicron
Minibot
Watch f-primus-unicron on YouTube
Alt Mode: blackbird jet fighter hybrid
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 2
Courage: 5
Firepower: 2

Postby craggy » Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:54 pm

have seen a fair few G1 figures that looked similar to this. That it looks like a 20+ year old toy that's been abused and discarded and gone through several car boot sales is very impressive considering it came out last year, isn't metal in any way and, from what I've seen of the original toy, is quite shiny and new looking.

The axe is pretty neat too, but the paintjob makes it. Expecially cool considering there's been minimal modding here. I love seeing how someone's built an in-scale to G1-Galvatron, fully toon-accurate, 10,000 points of articulation version of Unicron as much as the next guy, but it's sometimes very cool to point out how that which appears to be a "simple" repaint can greatly enhance a figure.

Great work, Mykltron!
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby CrimsonPrime » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:12 pm

Wow....Just wow...I only have one word to describe it...

HORRIBLE !!! MY GOD I ALMOST PUKE !!!

The only cool thing about it is that frickin axe,the rest...Let's just say a rusty and broken-down knock-off would look far more better than that...
CrimsonPrime
Vehicon

Postby Mykltron » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:35 pm

vegetacron wrote:Only 2 things set this apart from a truly "master class' rating:

1.) The Eyes

2.) Drilled Holes

3.) Also adding a brown or flesh colored ink wash to the tips of the exhaust would have been pretty wicked too.

Thanks for the suggestions.
1) I'm not happy with the eyes either, they didn't turn out as well as I hoped.
2) why would I drill holes in him? I was going for accuracy to the trailer and I didn't notice any holes in his pipes. Nor in the gun:
3) Why brown or flesh? I wanted a sooty, burnt look.

f-primus-unicron wrote:the wfc optimus figure is amazing but this paintjob is garbaje

Can you say why it is 'garbaje'? For someone claiming to have an intelligence rating of 10+ your spelling and grammar are remarkably poor.

CrimsonPrime wrote:Wow....Just wow...I only have one word to describe it...
The only cool thing about it is that frickin axe,the rest...Let's just say a rusty and broken-down knock-off would look far more better than that...

Can you explain why my custom is so displeasing to your digestive system? Can you do better?

Why have f-primus-unicron and CrimsonPrime decided to flame me? I didn't boast that I'm really great - a moderator chose to put my work on the front page.

Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Xithys » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:44 pm

f-primus-unicron wrote:the wfc optimus figure is amazing but this paintjob is garbaje

CrimsonPrime wrote:Wow....Just wow...I only have one word to describe it...

First of all, both of you are 100% incorrect. First of all the point of this project, as far as I understand was to make a battered and beat up looking prime and in that respect, it was an obvious success. I'm not sure I've ever seen prime look that damaged. Second, he looks damn good looking that bad. I, frankly, amd surprised that anyone could be so rude as to come out and insult another seibertronian's hard work. Seriously. Shame on both of you.

Great job on this piece Mykltron. Don't listen to our grammar-challenged haters.
Xithys
Mini-Con

Postby f-primus-unicron » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:55 pm

Motto: ""Destruction its the only true way to wisdom""
im not a natural english speaker ok? not everybody speaks english ok?
ok why is garbage? because its the same as every "battle" damage repaint customizers do, it doesnt looks like a robot after a battle, i like the paint details, really, but the wheathered effect just doesnt work, it doesnt looks "real", for me it looks like a scratched all paint, maybe, some white glue over the paint would work, you can believe me or not
for the axe, that is surelly amazing
i wasnt trying to insult you, sorry, i just say what i think
maybe i just dont like "battle Damage"
i really wasnt trying to insult your work
and SORRY because im not a native english speaker ¬¬ (this part is sarcasm, because english could be the most important language, but not the only one in the world)
f-primus-unicron
Minibot
Watch f-primus-unicron on YouTube
Alt Mode: blackbird jet fighter hybrid
Endurance: 2
Courage: 5

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:00 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Awesome work, Mykltron! I'm looking at the cover of my copy of WFC and comparing it with the pics on my monitor, and your OP fig looks almost photo-realistic.

Now before I go any further, I realize I probably don't deserve to criticize any part of this work, considering my best successful repaint of a TF [so far] consists of touching up DOTM BB with some dark gray, drybrushing it, and adding a coat of clear gloss to the alt mode.

That said, I think you could have gone easier on painting the head. The paint was a little too heavy for my liking. And that's my only criticism here.

The way you painted up the "glowing" parts was awesome. I can't believe how realistic it actually looks!

All in all, WFC Prime here looks every bit the part of a battle-hardened Cybertronian warrior. And those paint chips, I don't think I've ever seen anyone attempt something like that.
Last edited by SKYWARPED_128 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby AutobotMR2 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:09 pm

Motto: "That sound you hear is the roar of a Mach 5 engine speeding your way!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Don't listen to the haters Mykltron, that is true detail work at it's finest. He really looks like he took on the 'Con army singlehandedly! :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:

Hopefully you do some more work with the other WFC figures!
Looking to acquire a complete set of the G1 Insecticons (Bombshell, Kickback, and Shrapnel). They dont have to be MISB, have the cards. The TRU re-issues are fine too. The only person that can verify my buying status is CounterPunch as he is the only person I have purchased from.
AutobotMR2
Vehicon
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby BeastProwl » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:21 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Hey Mykltron, Awesome work!
see, that's what people would pay for!
Anywho, your also part of this "Transtopia Masterclass" thing?
Can you tell GetRightRobot thanks for all those paint and primer tips?
Id'e really appreciate it, he gave me a long list of do's and don'ts on his Fort Max custom a few days ago, and I never got to thank him for just how helpful they were, because I can mod, but I can't paint worth a damn. his tips helped me improve A LOT! my paint work looks so much better! though it can use a lot more work...
Anyway, always looking forward to new customs from you guys!
Each one is it's own piece of seibertronian historical treasure, that again, belongs in it's own museum!
:MAXIMAL:

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+

Postby Lord Onixprime » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:15 pm

You made it look like a diecast figure that has been through hell, which in its own right is down right amazing. That said, I wouldn't buy a diecast figure that looked this beat to hell to begin with.

It is amazing how real you made it's damage look though. Congrats.
Lord Onixprime
Headmaster Jr

Postby Mindmaster » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:41 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Art that can be posed! Impressive job, Mykltron! :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:

Edit; Just remembered to add this, but a quick question: how was the axe done? It doesn't look like the one FansProject did just recently... :???:
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby Warbreaker » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:17 pm

Motto: "Lines must be drawn. Limits must be defined."
Weapon: Air Concussion Cannon
Look at that, just look at that.

I'm so willing to delude myself that this custom paintjob actually has die-cast bits on him - superb job on the wear-and-tear Mykltron!

I also admire how you've scratchbuilt the axe, though I must say the shaft looks rather... basic.
Warbreaker
Fuzor
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Skill: 6

Postby NatsumeRyu » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:28 pm

Motto: ""'Camshaft' See, they said my name!""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Really love the energon veins, though it's right on the edge of reminding me of The Fallen. :S Amazing detail work. Turned out fantastic overall. :) Beautiful, just beautiful. :')
I take commissions!
2014-Officer Vi-Senketsu & Junketsu-Silver Knight-Origami Cyclone
13-Terminus Armor-Megaman-Lord Death-Tali
12-WfC Brawl-Gurren Lagann-Doc
11-Reaper Conduit-Rampage
<10-Brawl-Camshaft-Jazz-Blackout-Starscream-Bumblebee
NatsumeRyu
Combiner
News Credits: 3
Buy from NatsumeRyu on eBay
Strength: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 3

Postby Supreme Convoy » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:01 pm

Awesome custom! Great job.
Supreme Convoy
Gestalt
News Credits: 34

Postby vegetacron » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:02 pm

Weapon: Spinning Augers
1) I'm not happy with the eyes either, they didn't turn out as well as I hoped.
2) why would I drill holes in him? I was going for accuracy to the trailer and I didn't notice any holes in his pipes. Nor in the gun:
3) Why brown or flesh? I wanted a sooty, burnt look.

Because you are going for a more "realistic" look with realistic wear and tear. IRL, exhausts and guns have holes in them, due them serving a purpose other than to just look cool. If you look at that picture, you'll see his gun has a hole in the barrel. Exhausts have holes in them. You see, the more real you get to modding and painting your Transformers you get, the more visually appealing they are. The more furbished and well made they are.

The ink wash is in reference to Citadel Colors, made by Games Workshop in conjunction with Boltgun Metal.

Here, please reference the following links...they'll give you a couple ideas (also, an idea of what i'm talkin about), if yer open to them and pay attention to the details and processes listed:

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/conte ... id=1216213
http://www.paintingclinic.com/operation ... marine.htm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yITRhnATlCw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RBA6SE1 ... re=related

I spent close to two years (40-60hrs a week) painting out 2 different armies and although the hobbies are different and etc, the painting and methods of creating utterly badass figures is parallel enough so that you can learn from the other hobby just enough to make what you are trying to do here, that much better.

If i had the time, money, and resources i did when i was kid...hooo booy! I'd personally paint and mod some serious **** up for ya to use for inspiration. lol
vegetacron
Vehicon
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Courage: 6
Firepower: 1

Postby Talous » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:36 am

Motto: "The problem with fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
I really get a kick out of how he looks like something my 25 year old and very played with Hot Wheels toys would turn into. Would expect him to be all Die-cast and weigh about ten pounds.
I would be proud to have this guy in my collection. Thumbs up for all the hard work.
It has begun, let the parts fall from the sky.
Talous
Fuzor
Speed: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby First-Aid » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:44 am

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
f-primus-unicron wrote:im not a natural english speaker ok? not everybody speaks english ok?
ok why is garbage? because its the same as every "battle" damage repaint customizers do, it doesnt looks like a robot after a battle, i like the paint details, really, but the wheathered effect just doesnt work, it doesnt looks "real", for me it looks like a scratched all paint, maybe, some white glue over the paint would work, you can believe me or not
for the axe, that is surelly amazing
i wasnt trying to insult you, sorry, i just say what i think
maybe i just dont like "battle Damage"
i really wasnt trying to insult your work
and SORRY because im not a native english speaker ¬¬ (this part is sarcasm, because english could be the most important language, but not the only one in the world)

I don't think any insult was intended, especially without the knowledge that English isn't your primary language. Honestly, the spelling and grammar on the internet among those with English as a PRIMARY LANGUAGE are so horrid anymore that I think a lot of us just jump to the comclusion that you are just an English-speaking person who doesn't care about grammar/spelling on the internet. Now we know (and knowing is half the battle!) that you don't speak or write English as a primary and we can adjust our expectations as such. Like I said though, you still are doing better than a lot of the English-speakers out here... :-B

Back on topic, I personally think this is a fantastic job. The metal fatigue effects are great. Props where props are due!
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Skill: 10+

Next

Return to Customizations

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Facsimile Ed PURPLE FOIL Dynamite Comics DEC220641 (CA) Madureira"
GARGOYLES #1 Facsi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WEREWOLF BY NIGHT #33 facsimile Marvel Comics 2023 ptg JUN230961 (CA) Kane"
WEREWOLF BY NIGHT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INCREDIBLE HULK #181 facsimile Marvel Comics 2023 ptg MAY230702 (CA) Trimpe"
INCREDIBLE HULK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNCANNY X-MEN #141 Facsimile 2023 ptg foil Marvel Comics SEP230776 (A/CA) Byrne"
UNCANNY X-MEN #141 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNCANNY X-MEN #141 Facsimile 2023 ptg Marvel Comics SEP230775 (A/CA) Byrne"
UNCANNY X-MEN #141 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WONDER WOMAN #1 facsimile Cvr C blank sketch DC Comics 2023 0923DC273 1C"
WONDER WOMAN #1 fa ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE SHE-HULK #1 facsimile Marvel Comics 2022 ptg OCT220944 (W)Lee (CA)Buscema"
SAVAGE SHE-HULK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Marvel Super Heroes SECRET WARS #2 Facsimile Marvel Comics 2024 NOV230743 MSH"
NEW!
Marvel Super Heroe ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #105 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 ptg 0723DC205 (CA) Infantino + Giella"
FLASH #105 Facsimi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Facsimile Ed GOLD FOIL Dynamite Comics DEC220641 (CA) Madureira"
GARGOYLES #1 Facsi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WONDER WOMAN #1 facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0723DC206 1A (CA) Perez"
WONDER WOMAN #1 fa ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GREEN LANTERN #87 Facsimile Cvr B Blank Sketch DC Comics 2024 ptg 1223DC212"
NEW!
GREEN LANTERN #87 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #1 Facsimile Edition Cvr A DC Comics 2023 ptg 0723DC201 1A (CA) Kane"
BATMAN #1 Facsimil ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #404 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC209 404A (CA) Mazzucchelli"
BATMAN #404 Facsim ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Cyclonus Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Quake and Chasm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Blitzwing and Decepticon Hazard" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON