This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Prime "Crisscross" Promo Image

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Prime "Crisscross" Promo Image

Postby El Duque » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:23 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
The Hub have updated their facebook page with a promo image for this week's all new episode of Tranformers Prime, "Crisscross".

In this week's new episode of "Transformers Prime," Airachnid makes a deal with Silas as she seeks vengeance against Arcee and Jack. Tune in Saturday at 7 PM ET/4 PM PT - do you think she'll get her revenge?

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Transformers Prime "Crisscross" Promo Image

Postby PrymeStriker » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:26 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Crisscross Apple Sauce! Silos, please get eaten by Airachnid, you make a clown look stupid :D

But of course I'm serious, I hope his deal backfires and gets him eaten, if Transformers ate humans :lol:
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Postby MINDVVIPE » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:38 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
Tarantulas did eat rats in beast mode, hehe. Who knows, maybe they use the flesh pulp to lubricate their gears and servos :CON:
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby BeastProwl » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:40 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
silo's Ideology does seem flawed, and maybe Blackarachnia, I don't care what hasbro calls her, is about to kill him, and he offers her some kind of initiative, like a cure, if she even has a desease or anything like that, in memory of animated meltdown. well anyways, I don't think so. still, "Airachnid" teaming up with silos might just be interesting enough.

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby Mindmaster » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:50 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Quick question; What was Airachnid's debut episode again? :???:
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby MINDVVIPE » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:52 pm

Mindmaster wrote:Quick question; What was Airachnid's debut episode again? :???:

Episode 12, predatory
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt

Postby Mindmaster » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:55 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
MINDVVIPE wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Quick question; What was Airachnid's debut episode again? :???:

Episode 12, predatory

Thanks, I owe you one! ;)
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Firepower: 6

Postby Megazarak » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:21 pm

Motto: "Your Spark will extinguish between my claws!"
Weapon: Cyber Tail Claw
Sounds like a pretty cool episode. The first episode featuring Silas and MECH was incredibly boring if I remember correctly, but last week's episode Operation Breakdown was great. It even looked like some humans may have 'accidentally' have been crushed or struck by Bulkhead and Breakdown, especially when Bulk rushed the room where they were holding Breakdown. Either way, hopefully the humans continue to be interesting rather than a detriment, and with Airachnid around it should be alright. I wonder if she'll get an actual alt mode this time around.
Megazarak
Vehicon
News Credits: 4
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3

Postby MINDVVIPE » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:24 pm

Megazarak wrote:Sounds like a pretty cool episode. The first episode featuring Silas and MECH was incredibly boring if I remember correctly, but last week's episode Operation Breakdown was great. It even looked like some humans may have 'accidentally' have been crushed or struck by Bulkhead and Breakdown, especially when Bulk rushed the room where they were holding Breakdown. Either way, hopefully the humans continue to be interesting rather than a detriment, and with Airachnid around it should be alright. I wonder if she'll get an actual alt mode this time around.

I'd have to agree; I think the first episode featuring silas and mech was the weakest so far.
But Yea, Operation Breakdown was awesome, loving the more mature content on there.

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt

Postby YRQRM0 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:25 pm

Eh, I didn't care for the Predatory. I actually prefer the Mech episodes, as long as they don't become some huge enemy. They have their place as a sideshow, though. Hopefully this will be interesting
YRQRM0
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 1
Watch YRQRM0 on YouTube
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:33 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
BeastProwl wrote:and maybe Blackarachnia, I don't care what hasbro calls her, is about to kill him,
I'm sorry but this burns me so much. Airachnid has become my favorite Decepticon of this show. What is so wrong with her not being named Blackarachia? We already got a recent version of Blackarachni in Animated. Why must we be restricted to having all female spider bots being named "Blackarachnia"? Can't we extend the names of spider-based Transformers beyond those that have already come and gone? She has a new name. What's the big deal? She's her own original and unique character. She need not be another rehash of someone who has been done over and over (not that Blackarachnia specifically has, but that's the vibe I'm getting from this). There is nothing wrong with tere being another female spider bot who has a new name and her own identity.

It's just like when people were complaining saying how Wheeljack should have been Drift, given how he's a warrior instead of a mechanic. But, it was stated at BotCon 2011 that Prime Wheeljack IS a mechanic. We just haven't gotten to see that side of him yet. But what's wrong with him being a warrior too? It was also stated that they had planned out Wheeljack's character without having Drift in mind, and that any similarities between the two are mere coincidences. Same goes for Angolmois and Dark Energon: coincidentally similar.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Starscream GaGa » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:42 pm

Motto: ""I'm a free Decepti-bitch, baby!""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Considerign the fact she too is a sassy, flirtatious and bitchy female Decepticon who has a spider-theme going on it seems like a waste to NOT call her BlackArachnia. It's like having a scheming, traitorous jet and not calling it Starscream.
Starscream GaGa
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby MINDVVIPE » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:46 pm

I'm with Saborblade on this one. Always cool to have more Fem-bots, and who is to say cybertron can't be home to 2 snirky female spider bots among the millions of cybertronians.
:CON:
Last edited by MINDVVIPE on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt

Postby Shadowman » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:50 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Is it just me or does Silas, with his goggles, look awfully familiar?
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 2

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:58 pm

Starscream GaGa wrote:Considerign the fact she too is a sassy, flirtatious and bitchy female Decepticon who has a spider-theme going on it seems like a waste to NOT call her BlackArachnia.
Minus the Spider theme, Cybertron Thunderblast fits that very description.

Starscream GaGa wrote:It's like having a scheming, traitorous jet and not calling it Starscream.
Leozack, Hellbat, Terrorsaur (his pre-Earth body was a Cybertronian jet), Armada Thrust, Cybertron Sideways, Cybertron Soundwave, etc. etc.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby YRQRM0 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:08 pm

Shadowman wrote:Is it just me or does Silas, with his goggles, look awfully familiar?

Nope.
YRQRM0
Gestalt Team Leader
Watch YRQRM0 on YouTube
Strength: 6
Endurance: 10

Postby Shadowman » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:14 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Sabrblade wrote:
Starscream GaGa wrote:It's like having a scheming, traitorous jet and not calling it Starscream.
Leozack, Hellbat, Terrorsaur (his pre-Earth body was a Cybertronian jet), Armada Thrust, Cybertron Sideways, Cybertron Soundwave, etc. etc.

Don't forget that Spotlight: Ramjet was all about Ramjet trying to kill Megatron.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 2

Postby Bumblevivisector » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:32 pm

Shadowman wrote:Is it just me or does Silas, with his goggles, look awfully familiar?

Actually, I keep thinking he looks like Spade(?) from Small Soldiers.
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby dinogeist » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:34 pm

Gyrotron wrote:Crisscross Apple Sauce! Silos, please get eaten by Airachnid, you make a clown look stupid :D

But of course I'm serious, I hope his deal backfires and gets him eaten, if Transformers ate humans :lol:

It would be leaps & bounds cool to get rid of the SILAS element from the TF prime cartoon series. so the focus gets put back on the decepticons verses autobots. without getting side tracked with annoying villian humans.

Knowing Hasbro,Silas & his team will HAUNT & SIDE-TRACK the TF Prime episodes like those annoying villian humans did in that TF animated cartoon series.

My guess is at some point SILAS gets badly injured & is near death. then Silas ask his team to rebuild him as a Cyborg. then Silas controls various exo-suits robots with his enhanced Cyborg's parts.
dinogeist
Godmaster

Postby BeastProwl » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:56 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Sabrblade wrote:
Starscream GaGa wrote:Considerign the fact she too is a sassy, flirtatious and bitchy female Decepticon who has a spider-theme going on it seems like a waste to NOT call her BlackArachnia.

Alright ALRIGHT! Sorry for sparking the whole debate over again! Is that ENOUGH? Jeeze!
Alright. Blackarachnia is a spider. she will always be a spider.
Airachnid is more like that weird scorpion centaur thingy from animorphs. all I'm saying is that they are practically the same, hasbro just wants the right to that name.
the air in airachnid should mean something imo
hope she gets a jet mode or something. that would destinguish her.
but as of now, she's practically blackarachnia's twin. esp. since they can't really put a giant spider in such a real world setting, so a cybertronian predator eight legged half bot half spider thingy it is.
btw, Cybertron thunderblast was so awesome. she was such a screamer fangirl lol

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Strength: 10+
Speed: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+

Postby dinogeist » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:09 pm

BeastProwl wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Alright ALRIGHT! Sorry for sparking the whole debate over again! Is that ENOUGH? Jeeze!
Alright. Blackarachnia is a spider. she will always be a spider.
Airachnid is more like that weird scorpion centaur thingy from animorphs. all I'm saying is that they are practically the same, hasbro just wants the right to that name.
the air in airachnid should mean something imo
hope she gets a jet mode or something. that would destinguish her.
but as of now, she's practically blackarachnia's twin. esp. since they can't really put a giant spider in such a real world setting, so a cybertronian predator eight legged half bot half spider thingy it is.
btw, Cybertron thunderblast was so awesome. she was such a screamer fangirl lol

My guess is RECENTLY Hasbro is getting PROTECTIVE against their characters & how their represented in the media outlets like cartoons,movies,comics.

Hasbro most likely now views the Blackarachnia character persona as a good transformers. Hasbro doesn't want to confuse viewers & alienate the characters into radically different interpretations.

Example: the Original plan for the Animated cartoon series was to have HOTROD/Rodimus act & play the sentinel prime character role. Hasbro got involved & said no. because hasbro didn't want Rodimus to act the way sentinel prime did in the animated cartoon series. so the character got changed from rodimus to sentinel prime.
dinogeist
Godmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:09 pm

BeastProwl wrote:Alright ALRIGHT! Sorry for sparking the whole debate over again! Is that ENOUGH? Jeeze!
Oh, it's cool, man. This has really gotten interesting.

BeastProwl wrote:but as of now, she's practically blackarachnia's twin.
Erm, I'd say Crystal Widow more closely resembles Blackarachnia (in more way than one) than Airachnid does. ;)

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby MINDVVIPE » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:29 pm

Bumblevivisector wrote:

Ya, definitely.
I don't think Silas and MECH are bad for TF: Prime... Reasons I say this is that a human element (not just silly kids attached to the show) adds a realm of realism, since if TF: Prime happened in your backyard, there definitely would be hi-tech terrorist groups looking to exploit a new power that could potentially make them rule the entire planet. Second, MECH and Silas are selling me on being actual villains who have the means to actually take down a bot with their charge-darts or whatever that overide them. They're machines after all, even if they somehow manage to magically defend against EMP, there should still be ways to take them down, even lethally.
If excuted well, and they don't portray MECH as too overly powerful, OR they start introducing some of the more terrible villains from animated (that robin good guy was just horrid), then I'm on board with this.

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt

Postby dinogeist » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:43 pm

MINDVVIPE wrote:
Bumblevivisector wrote:

Ya, definitely.
I don't think Silas and MECH are bad for TF: Prime... Reasons I say this is that a human element (not just silly kids attached to the show) adds a realm of realism, since if TF: Prime happened in your backyard, there definitely would be hi-tech terrorist groups looking to exploit a new power that could potentially make them rule the entire planet. Second, MECH and Silas are selling me on being actual villains who have the means to actually take down a bot with their charge-darts or whatever that overide them. They're machines after all, even if they somehow manage to magically defend against EMP, there should still be ways to take them down, even lethally.
If excuted well, and they don't portray MECH as too overly powerful, OR they start introducing some of the more terrible villains from animated (that robin good guy was just horrid), then I'm on board with this.

My fears with silas & mech is that they'll be no major decepticon transformers plot in the TF Prime cartoon series.

To have a bunch of human villians be the main plot in the TF Prime cartoon series would be the worst thing ever.

At best I want silas & Mech to a joke in the TF prime series. that easily gets chrushed in each episode their in.

I honestly want to see silas & Mech gone before season 2/episode 27 of TF Prime starts.

Perhaps Silas & Mech can go out/get defeated for permanent in a glorious season one finale epic battle.
dinogeist
Godmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:56 pm

deathy wrote:My fears with silas & mech is that they'll be no major decepticon transformers plot in the TF Prime cartoon series.
That won't happen. Hasbro would never demean the Decepticons like that.

deathy wrote:To have a bunch of human villians be the main plot in the TF Prime cartoon series would be the worst thing ever.
What do you mean "a bunch of human villians"? MECH is but ONE group. One faction. This isn't Animated where we had a whole cast of lower tier villains to make the Decepticons look better. We simply have the Autobots facing off against two antagonists instead of one. Two. Not "a bunch". Just two.

deathy wrote:At best I want silas & Mech to a joke in the TF prime series. that easily gets chrushed in each episode their in.
Sure, cuz who needs competence, right?[/sarcasm]

deathy wrote:I honestly want to see silas & Mech gone before season 2/episode 27 of TF Prime starts.

Perhaps Silas & Mech can go out/get defeated for permanent in a glorious season one finale epic battle.
At least wait and see what MECH's deal is. We know next to nothing about them aside from the typical terrorist stuff.

Plus, it's not like we'll only be seeing "Autobots vs. MECH" fights. I'm sure we'll also get some good "Decepticons vs. MECH" battles, which would result in cases where it would be bad if either side won, since neither side are the good guys.

It's almost reminiscent of the Generation 2 comics where it was a three-war between the Autobots, the Decepticons, and the Cybertronian Empire. Only this time, instead of the third faction being just a different set of Decepticons, we get an entirely new race as a third party involved in the Cybertrononian Civil Wars (new to this war, that is). 8)

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Next

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rescue Bots 2015 yellow muscle car 201217a"
Rescan BUMBLEBEE T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Classic Heroes Team Rescue Bots Hasbro 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool 2017 New Truck Diaclone"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers EARTHSPARK Official Guidebook Paperback Simon Spotlight Book 2023"
Transformers EARTH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Energize OPTIMUS PRIME COMMANDER-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2012 Playskool"
Energize OPTIMUS P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Energize CHASE POLICE-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2012 Playskool 201217a"
Energize CHASE POL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Earthspark Warrior Class Hasbro 2023 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ELITA-1 Transformers Earthspark Warrior Class Hasbro 2023 New"
ELITA-1 Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POWER HOT SHOT 14" tall Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Playskool 2020 New"
POWER HOT SHOT 14" ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHIEF CHARLIE BURNS + RESCUE CUTTER Transformers Rescue Bots 2011 Playskool"
CHIEF CHARLIE BURN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan WHIRL Flight-Bot (VTOL jet) Transformers Rescue Bots Academy 2019 Hasbro"
Rescan WHIRL Fligh ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Classic Heroes Team Rescue Bots Hasbro 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL Tra ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside and Blunderbuss" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Grax and Skullsmasher" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON