This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Movie ad on ESPN.com reveals new SectorSeven.org password

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Movie ad on ESPN.com reveals new SectorSeven.org password

Postby Seibertron » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:06 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
We received the following message from Alan Scott this morning: "There is a ton of new material on sectorseven.org. Instead of the old login takara83, use thefirst7 instead. Two new buttons opened up and new videos, along with a sectorseven building interactive walkthough." It looks like this new password came from the new advertisement on ESPN.com which kevinus prime notified us about earlier today.

SectorSeven.org is a movie tie-in website. It is not known yet if this just simply ties in with the movie or if it will become a video game tie-in for the movie. In the meantime, it's a fun little website to check out if you haven't already.

Here are some screen shots of the Transformers movie advertisement on ESPN.com ...
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby First-Aid » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:30 am

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Cool...very interesting website; Did they actually have Scorponok or Frenzy captured at some point here? I like the video footage of the damage room...
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby UltraPrimal » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:47 am

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
S7 has a Burger King? I guess we know who's going to have restaurant movie toys.
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Immortal Starscream » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:55 am

lol im digging it

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster
News Credits: 18

Postby Canned Pasta » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:58 am

Weapon: Laser Sighted Lightning Rifle
More interesting stuff... I still like how they're covering up the transformer's real-life existence as being bugs, especially considering Starscream's face.
Canned Pasta
Fuzor
News Credits: 3
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby HitsugiKun » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:58 am

god that was a bad video its like a soap or somthing.
HitsugiKun

Espresso anyone?

Postby karpet » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:11 am

Did anyone else notice that there is an espresso machine on every level at sector 7, well every level that we have access to. Me thinks they don't sleep much. And yah, Burger King? How the heck does that work? I wouldn't mind hitting thier lazer tag arena though (should have been paintball).
karpet
Mini-Con

Postby Autobot032 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:17 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Somebody had already leaked info about Burger King having the movie toys. I can't remember if it was here, ATT, or another board...but someone leaked it. ...I hate it when I can't remember...it's irritating to no end. :(

Anywho...nothing really note worthy on that update, but the damage done by Frenzy shows that he's one little bad ass. :D
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby XeroSyphon » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:34 am

In the e-mails if you click the sender's, or the recipient's name, you can send them an e-mail. That's pretty cool
XeroSyphon
Minibot

Postby kjeevah » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:53 am

First-Aid wrote:Cool...very interesting website; Did they actually have Scorponok or Frenzy captured at some point here? I like the video footage of the damage room...

no, they are experimenting with putting pieces of machinery near the allspark and watching them come to life, as psycho little real-gears
kjeevah
Minibot

Postby Calenatarion » Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:25 pm

I really don't understand where this website is for -_- ...
Calenatarion
Vehicon
News Credits: 322

Postby Noisemaze » Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:14 pm

I can't get that site to do anything! I don't think it's working right with my computer.
Noisemaze
Minibot

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:01 pm

Motto: "Be brief of speech and long on action."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Maybe it depends on the set up you have. I'm on my sister's emachine at the moment, and haven't had a chance to check on the iMac I normally log on from.
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 3

Postby Equus Maximus » Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:25 pm

Motto: "Oh Bloody Hell, Now What?"
Weapon: Dual Heat-Seeking Missile Launcher
In Respect To The Lazer Tag Arena On The Sector 7 Base Map, Hasbro Does Have The Licensing Rights To Lazer Tag Team Ops. Maybe We Are Gonna See Some Lazer Tag Compatible TF Toys (Blasters, Play Sets Or Such...)
Please Excuse The Way I Type, I Have Been Doing This For So Long, It Would Be Near Impossible To Retrain...
Equus Maximus
Micromaster
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Megas XLR » Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:27 pm

Whoa, I really have no idea how the heck to navigate that site, though, it still is interesting....and weird. Peace Out!
Megas XLR
Mini-Con

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:31 pm

scythafixion wrote:I can't get that site to do anything! I don't think it's working right with my computer.

I've just now tried it in Firefox on my iMac. The only thing I can think of is that you've got your pop-up blockers on. Firefox wouldn't let it open when I first tried, then I hit preferences and chose to allow pop-ups for that site. Once I reloaded the page it was fine.
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster

Postby Liege Evilmus » Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:38 pm

I just got the movie for Silent Hill, I love those games, so that was a nice primer!

Heres hoping the movie is half way decent now.

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:39 pm

Calenatarion wrote:I really don't understand where this website is for -_- ...

I think Ryan's already explained (or at least somebody has) that this is a movie tie-in site. I remember back when Stephen King did Rose Red, there was a similar site for the college in Seattle where Joyce Reardon taught. Not nearly as advanced as I remember, it was just the same kind of tie-in site.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:45 pm

Liege Evilmus wrote:I just got the movie for Silent Hill, I love those games, so that was a nice primer!

Heres hoping the movie is half way decent now.

I really liked Silent Hill. Didn't see it in theaters, but got my copy as soon after it came out as I could. Glad I did.
:D

I'm really looking forward to the movie though. It'll be interesting to see how it turns out, at least.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster

Postby Lorekeeper » Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:14 pm

Weapon: Venom Blaster
Anybody catch any of the names under the photos, or recognize any historical figures? (In the "pizza boy's" footage)
Lorekeeper
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 6
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 9

Postby Greed » Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:17 pm

This vids only lead to confusion.
Greed
Transmetal Warrior

Postby TheMuffin » Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:04 pm

Motto: "I still function!"
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Black_Convoy wrote:This vids only lead to confusion.

That's sorta the point. It's supposed to keep you interested in the movie until it finally comes out.
TheMuffin
Faction Commander
News Credits: 38
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:13 pm

Zuko wrote:

That's sorta the point. It's supposed to keep you interested in the movie until it finally comes out.

I agree.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster

Postby 009* » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:13 pm

Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
ShGarland_1383 wrote:
Zuko wrote:

I agree.

The two email vids seem to refer to two seperate locations. I think I heard a car horn in the pizza boy vid(when the camera turned left) while the lab vid is probably an unknown location, likely very far from a city.

As for the new one with Dr. Howard and Lt. Col. Powers, it looks like it takes place after the takara83 vid(someone might want to keep track of the passwords to this site)since Lt. Col. Powers is asking for super weapons. It would seem that whatever came to earth, the "blip" from the first vid, was never found after it entered the atmosphere.

Here's what seems to be the timeline of events leading up to the movie using the tie-in site's vids(be wary of spoilers those of you who haven't peeked):

1.Teaser: The Beagle 2 incident. Yes, I know it's not part of the film's plot, but the takara83 vid refers to it so it seems to be part of the overall timeline.
2. takara83 vid: The "blip" enters the atmosphere, causing Lt. Powers to raise the security level. No clue who this is as Megatron is frozen in ice, and the bulk of the cast shouldn't arrive until the film starts. Although this could be whoever trashed the Beagle 2 starting a unknown mission.
3. thefirst7 vids: Sector7 conducts R&D, spearheaded by Dr. Howards, in both weapons and what seems to be their own robots if not a captive Decepticon. This looks like it's being done at a base seperate from Lt. Col. Powers's location. While this is under way, someone seems to be trying to spy on an S7 location, hinting that there is a Decepticon being held captive.
009*
Combiner
Strength: 5
Speed: 4
Firepower: 10

Postby Greed » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:17 pm

Zuko wrote:

It made me personally, never go back to that site, if it wasn't for Seibs, I'd have no F'n clue what the hell was going on.
Greed
Transmetal Warrior

Next

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Target 2009 220802A"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKIDS (variant) Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Deluxe complete + more 220802A"
SKIDS (variant) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GALVATRON Transformers Studio Series 90 Age of Extinction AOE Movie Voyager 2022"
GALVATRON Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RAMPAGE Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Deluxe complete + instructions 220802A"
RAMPAGE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Studio Series 91 Revenge of ROTF Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Sword Slash DRIFT Transformers Age Extinction Power Attackers AOE 2014 210930A"
Sword Slash DRIFT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Target 2009 240109S"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDEWAYS Transformers Studio Series 88 Movie ROTF Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
SIDEWAYS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109R"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JETFIRE Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Robot Replicas ROTF 2009 210930A"
JETFIRE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Age Extinction One-Step complete AOE Hasbro 2014"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Robot Heroes OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Movie Series Revenge Fallen ROTF 211023A"
Robot Heroes OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NITRO BUMBLEBEE Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM 2011 230427A"
NITRO BUMBLEBEE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASERBEAK Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM Hasbro 2011 230427A"
LASERBEAK Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Chop Shop Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Autobot Jazz Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Blaster and Twin Cast (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON