This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Scanned Images of Hobby Japan - Transformers DMK Prime & Bumblebee

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Scanned Images of Hobby Japan - Transformers DMK Prime & Bumblebee

Postby Mach » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:17 pm

Motto: ""I am a Prime. I do not take orders from you!""
Seibertron member Heardless has sent us the scanned images of the latest Hobby Japan Magazine, on the Dual Model Kit Optimus Prime & Bumblebee.

The photos are showcased the 2 kits in various drama set up and please note that the kits below are custom painted.

If you wish to get your hand on these, you can always visit our sponsors such as BBTS.

Seibertron, Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Mach
Gestalt
News Credits: 905
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Scanned Images of Hobby Japan - Transformers DMK Prime & Bumblebee

Postby WolfDawg » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:31 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
While I definitely think these look EXTREMELY badass, I just wish Hasbro would let some of the other movie characters shine. How many different ways are we going to have Prime and Bee shoved down our throats? What about Sideswipe? What about Starscream? Hell, what about Megatron???

Again, very cool, but let's see different characters get the same treatment.
WolfDawg
Brainmaster
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 1
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Pontimax 01 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:04 pm

^ These are Takara products. Hasbro won't even give us this much, let alone more characters.

But I am in full agreement otherwise. Having already built my DMK Optimus Prime, I'd love to build more of these. I just can't get that jazzed up about Bumblebee though because he's just done to death and I don't feel he's worth the price. But an Ironhide, Megatron, Sideswipe, Sentinel, or even a Ratchet would be friggin sweet stuff. So come on Takara.
Pontimax 01
Headmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby El Duque » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:23 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Optimus Prime really hates 3rd party products!

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:30 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Pontimax 01 wrote:^ These are Takara products. Hasbro won't even give us this much, let alone more characters.

But I am in full agreement otherwise. Having already built my DMK Optimus Prime, I'd love to build more of these. I just can't get that jazzed up about Bumblebee though because he's just done to death and I don't feel he's worth the price. But an Ironhide, Megatron, Sideswipe, Sentinel, or even a Ratchet would be friggin sweet stuff. So come on Takara.

True. I get a feeling Hasbro's increasingly focusing its products towards kids, even more so than it used to.

In any case, I'd love to see a DMK Shockwave, since there's been no forthcoming news of a LC fig, and in all probability, he's likely to receive the Fallen's "secondary villain" treatment of getting only a voyager toy, and another repaint of the same class.

I've heard that he doesn't transform in the movie, which would make him perfect as a DMK candidate. I just hope he's popular enough for Takara to make a DMK of him.

A Megatron LC would be awesome, too, but a LC fig is still the way to go for him.
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Strength: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby JRFitzpatrick7 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:48 am

Motto: "It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Guys... Forget Shockwave. Forget Megatron.

What we need is DMK Blackout (repaint of Grindor is a possibility) and Bonecrusher. Isn't it obvious?
Seibertron wrote:

Seibertron.com is a Transformers fansite. It is not a fansite about 3rd party products. I do NOT care for 3rd party products. I am TIRED of seeing the stuff here on this site. That's all it comes down to.

JRFitzpatrick7
Headmaster Jr
Buy from JRFitzpatrick7 on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby MrMunkeepants » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:49 am

JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:Guys... Forget Shockwave. Forget Megatron.
What we need is DMK Blackout (repaint of Grindor is a possibility) and Bonecrusher. Isn't it obvious?

DMK Blackout? YES PLEASE!

does anyone else think Prime's upper half is too small compared to his legs?
selling all my Alternators, like new in boxes; PM me for info! I have LNIB RTS Grapple, leader Starscream, Windcharger, legends Megatron! Also: TF07 Allspark leaders
MrMunkeepants
Minibot

Postby all_the_primes » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:17 pm

Motto: "Thirteen Primes to rule them all. One Prime to find them. Thirteen Primes to bring them all and in the Autobots Matrix of Leadership to bind them."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
NEXT UP: Sentinel Prime VS Optimus Prime and Megatron! I wish.... :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BOOM:
all_the_primes
Minibot
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby Pontimax 01 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:36 pm

MrMunkeepants wrote:
JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:Guys... Forget Shockwave. Forget Megatron.

does anyone else think Prime's upper half is too small compared to his legs?

I keep debating that myself. I honestly think he's about right, they may have tinkered with the proportions some to make him a touch more dynamic looking. I tend to think, at least for myself, that I'm just used to seeing the ROTF LC figure. In reality, the LC seems a bit too big in the chest area. I actually like both so much that it's hard to pick which look is more "right" to me.
Pontimax 01
Headmaster

Postby xxDUNE » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:22 pm

I'm really interested in getting these. I realize that the instructions are in Japanese so will I need to be able to read that or are there pictures for everything that are easy enough to follow?
xxDUNE
Mini-Con

Postby ButtZilla » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:58 pm

El Duque wrote:Optimus Prime really hates 3rd party products!

LOL!!! :lol:
ButtZilla
Mini-Con

Postby MrMunkeepants » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:04 pm

Pontimax 01 wrote:I honestly think he's about right, they may have tinkered with the proportions some to make him a touch more dynamic looking. I tend to think, at least for myself, that I'm just used to seeing the ROTF LC figure. In reality, the LC seems a bit too big in the chest area. I actually like both so much that it's hard to pick which look is more "right" to me.

yeah, ROTF Leader Prime is certainly too wide in the shoulders. I think overall, though, his upper body is closer in size to the CG renders (at least from the first two movies, maybe DOTM Prime's legs really are longer)
selling all my Alternators, like new in boxes; PM me for info! I have LNIB RTS Grapple, leader Starscream, Windcharger, legends Megatron! Also: TF07 Allspark leaders
MrMunkeepants
Minibot

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TL-58 SILVERBOLT Transformers Legacy United Voyager Beast Wars Takara Tomy New"
NEW!
TL-58 SILVERBOLT T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CRANKCASE Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
CRANKCASE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRASHMASTER Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Junkon Hasbro 2023 New"
TRASHMASTER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NIGHTPROWLER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
NIGHTPROWLER Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WILDRIDER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Stunticon Menasor Hasbro 2022 New"
WILDRIDER Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANIMATED BUMBLEBEE Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Hasbro 2024 New"
ANIMATED BUMBLEBEE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CROSSCUT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
CROSSCUT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BURN OUT Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Diaclone Deluxe 2022"
BURN OUT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERTRON Transformers Legacy United Voyager Class Prime Hasbro 2024 New"
THUNDERTRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada HOT SHOT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
Armada HOT SHOT Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MINER MEGATRON + SENATOR RATBAT Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack 2023 New"
MINER MEGATRON + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LIFT-TICKET Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
LIFT-TICKET Transf ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Menasor, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Autobot Scamper Figure" on AMAZON