This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

In-Hand Images of the SDCC Exclusive Transformers/GI Joe Crossover Starscream Sky Striker

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

In-Hand Images of the SDCC Exclusive Transformers/GI Joe Crossover Starscream Sky Striker

Postby El Duque » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:34 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
In-hand images of the SDCC Exclusive G.I.Joe/Transformers Crossover Starscream Sky Striker have been posted on JoeDeclassified.com. The poster comments that all the stickers shown in the images came factory applied, the Starscream version has a slightly longer nosecone, and the actual product is a single-seater Sky Striker rather than the mocked-up two-seater stock images we've seen so far. A few images are mirrored below, to view them all click here or here.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: In-Hand Images of the SDCC Exclusive Transformers/GI Joe Crossover Starscream Sky Striker

Postby 5150 Cruiser » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:54 pm

Motto: "If it first you don't succeed,.. Sky diving is not for you!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Self-Propelled Rocket Launcher
Awesome! I've been looking forward to this since we first heard about it a ffew months back. Not to fond of the orange canopy, but i'll get over it.

And while i like the F-14, i remember they also made an F-22 like plane for G.I. Joe as well.(If i remeber correctly, it had a handle that came out the bottom and was a water pistil. The exact name escapes me) That would have been pretty cool as well.
Decepticons... Com in get yo ice cream!.... And then get yo ass whop'in!!

Suck my popsicle!! :p

Shadowman wrote:I will put forth the theory that it was the internet itself trying to punch him in the face.
5150 Cruiser
Headmaster
News Credits: 5
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: In-Hand Images of the SDCC Exclusive Transformers/GI Joe Crossover Starscream Sky Striker

Postby Samsonator » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:08 pm

Motto: ""Death is the only way out.""
Weapon: Sword of Fury
That's one Biiiig rubsign!
Samsonator: I swear I'm still here! Yes, I know it's been fourteen years...
Toy reviews on YouTube? Don't mind if I do!
I build model kits on Twitch, too!
Samsonator
Brainmaster
News Credits: 3
Watch Samsonator on YouTube
Alt Mode: Tank
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby alldarker » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:36 am

Motto: "Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
Weapon: Vibro-Force Gun
5150 Cruiser wrote:(...) i remember they also made an F-22 like plane for G.I. Joe as well.(If i remeber correctly, it had a handle that came out the bottom and was a water pistil. The exact name escapes me) That would have been pretty cool as well.

You mean the GI Joe Thunderwing... Now, where did I hear that name before :D
I'm so meta, even this acronym...
alldarker
Brainmaster
News Credits: 7
Buy from alldarker on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10
Courage: 10

Postby Wheeljack35 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:56 am

If it weren't for me wanting Voltron and Queen Marlena with Cringer I would of gotten this
Wheeljack35
City Commander
News Credits: 26
Watch Wheeljack35 on YouTube

Postby Nemesis Destron » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:54 am

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
5150 Cruiser wrote:Awesome! I've been looking forward to this since we first heard about it a ffew months back. Not to fond of the orange canopy, but i'll get over it.

I know there are a lot of fans that felt this was lame or crappy cause it couldn't transform, but I still saw the coolness of this piece and am very excited! :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby Marcdachamp » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:01 am

I really hope I can get my hands on this. It's too awesome.
Marcdachamp
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 1

Postby Trikeboy » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:29 am

This looks cool and all, but I don't see anything here that couldn't be sorted out by buying the regular retail jet and Reprolabels releasing a sticker set for it. It would be a lot cheaper than this.
Watch the first of my youtube series, Friends Transform.

Trikeboy
Brainmaster
News Credits: 10

Postby RhA » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:31 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
I'm not big on GI Joe stuff, but that is epic.
Love thy pretenders.
RhA
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1

Postby Chaoslock » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:52 am

Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
You know, a Masterpiece Starscream with a small Cobra Commander figure would have been even more awesome.
GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS! -Hasbro

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
Chaoslock
Faction Commander
News Credits: 7
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby SJ21 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:04 pm

Motto: "You don't know because you can't see me. Then you are dead."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I love this! How much is it and if someone is going would you pick one up for me?
Check out my collection!

the-sj21-collection-t96905.php
SJ21
Godmaster
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby 5150 Cruiser » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:46 pm

Motto: "If it first you don't succeed,.. Sky diving is not for you!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Self-Propelled Rocket Launcher
alldarker wrote:
5150 Cruiser wrote:(...) i remember they also made an F-22 like plane for G.I. Joe as well.(If i remeber correctly, it had a handle that came out the bottom and was a water pistil. The exact name escapes me) That would have been pretty cool as well.

You mean the GI Joe Thunderwing... Now, where did I hear that name before :D

Thanks for the link, but that's not the one i was thinking of. This one came out in the 90's and had a water cannon that flipped out the bottom. But i have to admit, this is preety cool too. Thats what i like about G.I. Joe toys. They always had some special play feature about them that made them unique.
Decepticons... Com in get yo ice cream!.... And then get yo ass whop'in!!

Suck my popsicle!! :p

Shadowman wrote:I will put forth the theory that it was the internet itself trying to punch him in the face.
5150 Cruiser
Headmaster
News Credits: 5
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 7

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK + WHEELIE Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" dino figure WV2 figure 2023"
GRIMLOCK + WHEELIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNICRON Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Wave 6 G1 Prototype 2023 New"
UNICRON Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SANTA OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 Reaction Series 5 Holiday Christmas 2021"
SANTA OPTIMUS PRIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FALLEN STARSCREAM Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" Dead action figure WV5 2024"
NEW!
FALLEN STARSCREAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLASTER Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 3 2020 New"
BLASTER Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" Junkion action figure 2023 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TARN + NICKEL Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure 2023 New"
TARN + NICKEL Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLUDGEON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action master figure WV2 2023 New"
BLUDGEON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON + KREMZEEK Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" figure WV2 2023 New"
MEGATRON + KREMZEE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers BUMBLEBEE Pocket Keychain Dangler 1.5" 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop Movies Transformers Rise Beasts ARCEE Vinyl Figure 1374 2023 New"
Funko Pop Movies T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BANZAI-TRON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action master figure WV1 2022 New"
BANZAI-TRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL (Red) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
SHRAPNEL (Red) Tra ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 04 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON