This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Kapow Toys to drop DOTM line

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Postby Ravage XK » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:59 am

Motto: "Are those my feet?"
Weapon: 20 Megavolt Stun Rifle
Just read this on the Kapow Toys Facebook feed.

Sadly we're not going to carry on supporting the DOTM line due to a number of factors - 1) Extremely poor UK distribution at wholesale level - meaning some retailers are still waiting on wave 1 item 2) Poor case assortments 3) Slow sales 4) Larger chains doing deals with which we cannot begin to compete 5) No notification or sales info on upcoming products.

Cant say I blame them.

They added:
We will however continue to support the DOTM Human Alliance line, Leaders and the Takara Tomy exclusives.

TF COUNT: Lost count!
Latest Additions: Haslab Unicron, Siege Jetifre, SS Blitzwing
Ravage XK
Gestalt
News Credits: 15
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Dead Metal » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:37 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Site Sponsor Kapow Toys has announced on their Facebook page that they will no-longer support the Transformers Dark of the Moon line. here#s what they had to say:
Sadly we're not going to carry on supporting the DOTM line due to a number of factors - 1) Extremely poor UK distribution at wholesale level - meaning some retailers are still waiting on wave 1 item 2) Poor case assortments 3) Slow sales 4) Larger chains doing deals with which we cannot begin to compete 5) No notification or sales info on upcoming products.

But they will continue to support eh following DOTM items:
We will however continue to support the DOTM Human Alliance line, Leaders and the Takara Tomy exclusives. If you want anything clarified or any questions asked send us an email at contact@kapowtoys.co.uk :)

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Re: Kapow Toys to drop DOTM line

Postby Mykltron » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:50 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
So much for Hasbro improving things for us.

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 9

Postby Autobot032 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:02 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
I understand their POV. If the line isn't selling well here in the US, I can't even begin to imagine what kind of damage it's doing to the pegs and shelves over in the UK.

Some US locales are doing well, but for the most part, these things warm so much, you could fry a steak on the shelf.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby Primeultimus » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:24 am

Motto: "All Your Protos Are Belong To Us!"
Weapon: Electro-Disruptor
Everywhere I go I see DOTM toys just sitting there. No one wants them. Walgreens and Toys R Us are both running buy 1 get 1 half off and they just sit there. Meanwhile the RTS and Generations stuff is flying off the shelves minus Skullgrin and Thunderwing. I cannot go to a store to find Generations stuff and when friends find it locally by the time I get there it is gone. I think Hasbro should focus on the great Wave they currently have with Generations as I know every figure just about is sought after.

Consider this. Would you rather buy a case with 2 Wheeljack , 2 Thundercracker , 2 Warpath , 1 Scourge , and 1 Kup or a case of DOTM Rehashes that no one likes or has any nolstagic value. The collectors have made their choice and the kids just do not care about overly complicated Transformers that look like Gorillabot Jumbled messes. Most of my friends kids prefer the Classics figures as they actually look like PEOPLE rather then Monkeybots! I was watching the G2 Transformers toy commercials and thought to myself how awesome it would of been to get a CGI based G1 cartoon or movie. When I see Bayformers movies I just think to myself man not more shiny cinematography and crappy GM vehicle designs that makes no sense.
Primeultimus
Pretender
News Credits: 62
Watch Primeultimus on YouTube
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+

Postby CrimsonPrime » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:38 am

Primeultimus wrote:Everywhere I go I see DOTM toys just sitting there. No one wants them. Walgreens and Toys R Us are both running buy 1 get 1 half off and they just sit there. Meanwhile the RTS and Generations stuff is flying off the shelves minus Skullgrin and Thunderwing. I cannot go to a store to find Generations stuff and when friends find it locally by the time I get there it is gone. I think Hasbro should focus on the great Wave they currently have with Generations as I know every figure just about is sought after.

Consider this. Would you rather buy a case with 2 Wheeljack , 2 Thundercracker , 2 Warpath , 1 Scourge , and 1 Kup or a case of DOTM Rehashes that no one likes or has any nolstagic value. The collectors have made their choice and the kids just do not care about overly complicated Transformers that look like Gorillabot Jumbled messes. Most of my friends kids prefer the Classics figures as they actually look like PEOPLE rather then Monkeybots! I was watching the G2 Transformers toy commercials and thought to myself how awesome it would of been to get a CGI based G1 cartoon or movie. When I see Bayformers movies I just think to myself man not more shiny cinematography and crappy GM vehicle designs that makes no sense.

LMFAO !! What you said totally contradicts the situation here at Malaysia. Here at Malaysia theres ALOT of generations stuff just hanging around warming the shelves. While DOTM toys keep dissapearing one by one. Seriously I think the DOTM line is awesome. And since when the Bayverse look like monkeybots? Say do you even know what a MONKEY is? I bet you dont. Either that or you just have poor eyesight.
CrimsonPrime
Vehicon

Postby theraffia » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:59 am

Weapon: Acid Rays
Good. Terrible line save for a few gems. I'm sick of seeing 5000000 bumblebees on the shelf and no laserbeak, thundercracker, HA roadbuster, space case, or leader Ironhide.
I am an online collectibles store- visit the below URL, product to be added soon!

www.the-best-trades.com
theraffia
Mini-Con
Watch theraffia on YouTube
Buy from theraffia on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Pot Bot » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:19 am

Weapon: Electro-Sword
I was speaking to Andy from Kapow on the phone last week, and he keeps getting this done to him, for example Toys r Us basically stole the last shipment Hasbro sent out to the smaller retailers because they admitted that they were outselling DOTM massively.

As ive just posted on another site, talking to managers of toy shops, they all thought after the rts/gens lines that Transformers was gonna be a huge seller this summer, so they stocked up on as much as they could get, and its become almost impossible to make anything on them, whereas they mostly admit they could double the price on the Gens line and still have them fly off the shelves.

To which end ive totally given up on hunting now, if im near a shop, ill pop in, but i havent bought anything from a shop in well over a month, whereas ive bought about 25 from the tintersnet in the same period!

READ AND TAKE IN HASBRO!!!!!!!!!!
Pot Bot
Godmaster

Postby Primeultimus » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:24 am

CrimsonPrime wrote:
Primeultimus wrote:Everywhere I go I see DOTM toys just sitting there. No one wants them. Walgreens and Toys R Us are both running buy 1 get 1 half off and they just sit there. Meanwhile the RTS and Generations stuff is flying off the shelves minus Skullgrin and Thunderwing. I cannot go to a store to find Generations stuff and when friends find it locally by the time I get there it is gone. I think Hasbro should focus on the great Wave they currently have with Generations as I know every figure just about is sought after.

LMFAO !! What you said totally contradicts the situation here at Malaysia. Here at Malaysia theres ALOT of generations stuff just hanging around warming the shelves. While DOTM toys keep dissapearing one by one. Seriously I think the DOTM line is awesome. And since when the Bayverse look like monkeybots? Say do you even know what a MONKEY is? I bet you dont. Either that or you just have poor eyesight.

Definition of a Monkey Bot.

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... 2136/1/42/

Really long arms looks like Guerilla. Overly detailed. Unfriendly face. Non humanoid looking Transformers all look like monkey bots. Notice the small torso and long arms.

If you want I can dig up some more pics of these Bayformers Monstrocities!
Primeultimus
Pretender

Postby ephbot » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:53 am

Primeultimus wrote:Definition of a Monkey Bot.

Really long arms looks like Guerilla. Overly detailed. Unfriendly face. Non humanoid looking Transformers all look like monkey bots. Notice the small torso and long arms.

No.

Definition of Monkey Bot = Optimus Primal. QED.

You can show yourself the pictures.
ephbot
Micromaster

Postby Doubledealer93 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:57 am

Motto: "A logical mind is a healthy mind."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
ephbot wrote:

No.

yeah, that bot is no monkey bot. that would be primal.

check out my collection thread, updated 2/25/13, and i kinda lost count, i have to count them again....
doubledealer93-s-collection-as-of-2-25-13-t84309.php
my tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/doubledealer93
My deviant art, loads more pics there--> http://doubledealer93.deviantart.com/
Doubledealer93
City Commander
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Postby craggy » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:02 am

still supporting the HA line? I hope that includes the HA basics. I don't want to have to rely on Argos.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby Lord Onixprime » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:04 am

The case assortments are horrible for this line. Like every wave has a case with 2 Bumblebee/Optimus and one of each other toy. There is already a ton of shelf warming and the movie has been out for weeks. This line is flopping hard. Nothing is moving off the shelves and I've got to think that is because most people already have most of these characters. Parents who already bought their kids Optimus Prime and Bumblebee and all the other movie characters the last time around, aren't looking at buying them again.

Transformers movies aren't keeping the toyline going anymore. It's time for something new. Just like Generation 1, a series can only last so long before interest is lost.

Here is to hoping they bump up the release of Prime because of this, and cancel the movie line where it is. Right now there is no hope of finding anything new because the shelves are clogged with wave 1 figures that aren't moving.
Lord Onixprime
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 1

Postby Primeultimus » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:09 am

ephbot wrote:

No.

I am going by what my friends and I go by. I despise Michael Bay and his stupid ugly horrid Transformers.

G1 Classics for life!
Primeultimus
Pretender

Postby ephbot » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:20 am

Dear Fandom,

Can we stop having the same discussions over again? "BAYFORMERZ SUKK" is not that far removed from "ANIMATED=TEEN TITANS" which itself is only a hop and a skip from "TRUKK NOT MUNKEY". Some of you only like G1. Wonderful. Others like some variety in our transforming-robots.

In the end, they're toy robots. That transform. From one thing to another.

Get over it.
ephbot
Micromaster

Postby TheMuffin » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:28 am

Motto: "I still function!"
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Let's try to keep the bickering to a minimum folks. If you want to debate the aesthetics of a certain line there are other areas of the forum for that.
TheMuffin
Faction Commander
News Credits: 38
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby rpetras » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:32 am

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon

Hailstorm is no monkey, he is just stocky, be nice. ;)

If you don't have the figure, I actually quite recommend him. He has a fun transform and a lot of posability.

I actually keep a pair of him, his repaint, and a few of the movie line Armorhide figures & his repaints with my Classics Hound as Hound's military squad.
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
rpetras
City Commander
News Credits: 1
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby Alex Jones » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:33 am

Glad I don't live in the UK. The economy must be really bad over there based on what I hear on the news.
Alex Jones
Vehicon

Postby Pot Bot » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:40 am

Weapon: Electro-Sword
Lousy_Autobot_Lover wrote:Glad I don't live in the UK. The economy must be really bad over there based on what I hear on the news.

I dont think bad covers it. I dont even think i can us the language that would describe our economy atm.

As for Hailstorm, my partner bought him for me from smyths in a buy 2 get 1 free deal, and he was the best of the rest as it were, i was really surprised how good he was, just wish Mindset had a nicer colour scheme, i wouldve bought him in a flash then.
Pot Bot
Godmaster

Postby Midnight_Fox » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:13 am

Motto: "The Midnight Fox comes in the night,
always in shadow, never in sight."
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail

Personally, I'd rather see the DotM rehashes as I've already had the complete Generations line since May.
Midnight_Fox
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Intelligence: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby sabrigami » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:55 am

Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
Wow, my heart goes out to all the UK collectors out there, I knew it was bad for you guys but now it's getting worse. It just...sucks :-(

After reading this article, and watching the trends TFs have taken in the past year, I've come to the conclusion that Hasbro really needs to take a good long look at how they're doing things now. The way Hasbro is timing and trying to create artificial demand for toys is really doing a lot of damage in my opinion. I can remember back to when the Gen/ RtS line where (aparently) running side by side. Because of all the Shelfwarmers the HftD line and some of the early waves of gen. had, my area had maybe 2 or 3 shipments of the first wave of RtS (only at Wm not TRU). Never any past that. Now with news of some new waves of Gen. I'm worried that after all that the stores in my area will take a pass on them.

Now part of that is the retailers fault, It's up to them what they order from Hasbro and put on the shelves. But the way Habsro seems to be saturating stores with shelf warmers in every case and the timing Hasbro is choosing to release things I understand why retailers are not ordering a lot of new things. with so many sub lines and Dual lines at the same time it just really makes a mess of the shelves and stock. I honestly can't help but point the finger to Hasbro on this one. They really need to clean up and simplify their lines (especially when it comes to BB and OP). Less is more imo. I just worry about the future distribution of TFs (especially in regards to Prime). With how slow a lot of TF stock seems to move in my area we don't get new things for months sometimes and I don't want to wait longer than I have to already.

Yeah, this was a bit long winded, but this is a very concerning topic for me. I'm not big on Dotm Toys (last one I want is Lazerbeak) so for me rest of the year is shot until Prime hits shelves. I Know that's really because of my choice, but it seems to me everybody is coasting by this year and waiting until next year before they put out good things( movies especially). Yeah, I'm a bit disgruntled with TFs this year, can you tell? :P
sabrigami
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 2
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Ravage XK » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 am

Motto: "Are those my feet?"
Weapon: 20 Megavolt Stun Rifle
Hmm, perhaps people should have seen this coming. A few years back I used to walk into TRU and there would always be something to make me want to part with my cash. For a while now I have gone in, seen the same old stuff and walked out. Only a few of the movie toys have really caught my eye and most of those were the leader class figures and the larger HA figures, most recently Jazz.

In the last year or so, I've put more money into the Generations line and 3rd party toys. Thinking about it, that tells me that something has gone wrong with the movie lines. Having said that, Im a collector not a kid playing with them so maybe my view isnt in sync with Hasbro who are in the business of selling toys to kids who seem to love Bumblebee or at least Hasbro think they do. We collectors are not the priority.

TF COUNT: Lost count!
Latest Additions: Haslab Unicron, Siege Jetifre, SS Blitzwing
Ravage XK
Gestalt
News Credits: 15
Intelligence: 4

Postby OlivusPrime » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:27 am

Motto: "Let justice prevail over death."
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
From my point of view, DOTM is doing very well. I went into The Entertainer the other day - Most DOTM stuff on the main shelf had been bought, and the promo shelf was basically empty. Only leftover ROTF and HFTD stuff still standing. Went in later, and they were opening new cases and shoving even more stuff on the shelves.

In my opinion, retailers are perhaps very possesive of this line because they know how well it will sell, so Toys R Us etc. are trying to get hold of as much of it as they can. Either that, or the line isn't popular with the majority of fans, meaning online stores like Kapow! don't get high sales like high street stores.

Recently Bought: Universe (2008) Powerglide, RTS Trailbreaker, DOTM Ultimate Optimus Prime
OlivusPrime
Fuzor
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Postby kookookajew » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:38 am

Motto: ""For everything that ever was ...""
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Meh... Idk.. I agree with all of you to a certain degree... they SHOULD NOT have produced so many voyager optimus', deluxe bumblebees, deluxe ratchets, deluxe sideswipes, and any other deluxe or voyager characters that have been around for all 3 movies.
This line would be doing EXCELLENT if they produced 1/3 the number of those guys and bumped up newer characters that NONE OF THE OTHER 2 MOVIES have featured.

I personally have found ONE voyager sentinel prime after searching for him and Leader Ironhide for the past month or so... and I mean yah the leader has been on the shelf and whatever which is great, but you'd figure they'd go all out with him considering he was like the main villain in DOTM and an overall very important character.

and FINALLY ... WHERE IS SOUNDWAVE?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!?! ... people like ratchet who BARELY SAID ANYTHING IN THE MOVIE should get LESS FIGURES and just wawdioajwhdoiawhdaiwjdoiawjdBLARHHHHGHGHGHG :BOOM:

and now that I've seen the movie, I honestly dont even want a leader shockwave.. the voyager will do (considering his lack of characterization in the movieverse) ... but oh man if I dont get me a leader Megatron with a cloak and a ballin-ass shotgun, after ALL these shelfwarmers go on ANOTHER clearance, I may have to buy a few bumblebees and throw them in a box with a big pile of burning dog sh*t and deliver em to hasbro's CEO with a note thats like .......... well I have a few things I'd like to say.. but for now I think I'll just keep my mouth shut >:oP
kookookajew
Micromaster
Buy from kookookajew on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby theraffia » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:45 am

Weapon: Acid Rays
kookookajew wrote:Meh... Idk.. I agree with all of you to a certain degree... they SHOULD NOT have produced so many voyager optimus', deluxe bumblebees, deluxe ratchets, deluxe sideswipes, and any other deluxe or voyager characters that have been around for all 3 movies.
This line would be doing EXCELLENT if they produced 1/3 the number of those guys and bumped up newer characters that NONE OF THE OTHER 2 MOVIES have featured.

I personally have found ONE voyager sentinel prime after searching for him and Leader Ironhide for the past month or so... and I mean yah the leader has been on the shelf and whatever which is great, but you'd figure they'd go all out with him considering he was like the main villain in DOTM and an overall very important character.

and FINALLY ... WHERE IS SOUNDWAVE?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!?! ... people like ratchet who BARELY SAID ANYTHING IN THE MOVIE should get LESS FIGURES and just wawdioajwhdoiawhdaiwjdoiawjdBLARHHHHGHGHGHG :BOOM:

and now that I've seen the movie, I honestly dont even want a leader shockwave.. the voyager will do (considering his lack of characterization in the movieverse) ... but oh man if I dont get me a leader Megatron with a cloak and a ballin-ass shotgun, after ALL these shelfwarmers go on ANOTHER clearance, I may have to buy a few bumblebees and throw them in a box with a big pile of burning dog sh*t and deliver em to hasbro's CEO with a note thats like .......... well I have a few things I'd like to say.. but for now I think I'll just keep my mouth shut >:oP

Totally agree. Shelfwarmers prevent good stuff from being put out.
I am an online collectibles store- visit the below URL, product to be added soon!

www.the-best-trades.com
theraffia
Mini-Con
Watch theraffia on YouTube
Buy from theraffia on eBay
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 6

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #36 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231222T"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #35 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231010O"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0923IM457 2B (CA) Chan (W) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #2 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #30 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Trimpe 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 1123IM893 (CA) Flaviano (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 GI JOE 1123IM897 (CA) Fornes (W) WIlliamson"
NEW!
DUKE #1 3rd ptg Im ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #11 Cover A IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 11A (CA) Raiz"
TRANSFORMERS #11 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WAR'S END #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 DEC210547 1B (CA) Lawrence"
Transformers WAR'S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SECTOR 7 #1 (of 5) Cover A IDW Comics 2010 (CA) Rood 200212a"
Transformers SECTO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #1 Marvel Comics 1993 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915C"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME #24 Cover B IDW Comics 2018 24B "Unicron is here""
Transformers OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #28 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Akin (W) Budiansky 231010E"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #31 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 MAR210483 31B (CA) Panda (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #31 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #2 Marvel Comics 1993 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915E"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee – Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON