This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

SDCC 2011 Coverage: Hasbro`s Transformers Toy Panel

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

SDCC 2011 Coverage: Hasbro`s Transformers Toy Panel

Postby Blurrz » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:40 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
(Pictures to be added shortly)

Seibertron.com secret agent Supreme Convoy was on the scene during Hasbro's Transformers toy panel this afternoon at San Diego Comic Con 2011. Among the many things said at the panel, include new figures for Transformers: Prime, as well as man more tidbits of new information. Check it out below!

Hasbro Transformers Panel

• Hasbro showed off four different toylines for the Transformers, which they called the most expansive year thus far.
  • They showed off the Kre-O toys.
  • Afterwards, they showed off the Rescue Bots, which they wanted to get younger kids interested in Transformers sooner.
  • They showed the last wave of Generation toys are Junk Heap and Skyshadow.
  • Hasbro showed exclusive materials for the convention such as the Nerf Optimus Gun and a Transformers guitar built for SDCC.

The next section of the presentation revolved around Dark of the Moon.
  • The showed Soundwave who has the Mercedes alternate mode along with Wheeljack.
  • Cannon Force Ironhide will be in Wave Two.
  • In the Human Alliance line, there will be a Roadbuster and Soundwave, which will include a Dylan, Sam’s boss in the movie.
  • In the Cyberverse line, there will be Shockwave with his cannon, Ratchet, and an Autobot Ark with Autobot Roller, who was featured in the movie when the Autobots landed on the moon.

2011 exclusives
  • Toys R Us will have exclusive Mission Earth Trans Scans figures and Masterpiece Rodimus.
  • Target will have an exclusive Human Alliance Leadfoot and Twintwist.
  • Walmart will have an exclusive deluxe Optimus Prime, and a Bumblebee & Sideswipe two-pack.
  • Amazon.com will have the movie accurate Unicron.

Hasbro then showed off the new Transformers Prime figures.
  • The line will have Cliffjumper, Vehicon, Terrorcon, and Voyager Optimus Prime, Voyager Bulkhead, and a Deluxe Entertainment pack which will include Optimus Prime and Megatron along with three kids.

The panel then moved onto concept art for 2012. BotCon attendees weren't allowed to take photos. However, Hasbro allowed attendees to take as many pictures as they pleased.
(At this point, I didn’t write anything down but I took pictures as linked)

Transformers: The Ride
  • Mark Woodbury from Universal Parks & Resorts was the surprise guest at the panel and gave more details about the ride.
  • Universal has been great in partnering with the originators of the movies and translating them into rides.
  • Examples: Steven Spielberg with Jurassic Park, which was crucial to the development of robotics in theme parks.
  • Stephen Sommers wth The Mummy
  • James Brooks with The Simpsons
  • James Cameron with Terminator: 3D, which pioneered the immersion of the audience in the experience.
  • Michael Bay was instrumental in the development of the Transformers ride. Transformers will have state of the art simulated video and a 4K projected images. Hasbro and Industrial Light & Magic have also been crucial to the project. Bay created the style and determined the special effects.

·
  • Peter Cullen and Frank Welker will reprise their roles as Optimus Prime and Megatron.
  • The plot is a NEST outpost has been placed in the middle of Universal Studios, which holds the last shard of the Allspark. Security has been breached by Ravage and it’s up to the Autobot Evac and the audience to protect the Allspark. The battle takes

·
  • Evac will also be released as a toy.
  • www.nestneedsyou.com has launched during Comic-Con to promote the ride and track its development.

Keep it at Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: SDCC 2011 Coverage: Hasbro`s Transformers Toy Panel

Postby Covenant » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:17 pm

Motto: "Just keep going.."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Hmm. I liked the looks of the Trans Scans figures I've seen, but haven't bought any. Just having a hard time buying molds and characters I already have just because they're done in 'process of scanning'. Heck, I guess I should break down and support the cause. Maybe next time I hit up a TRU.

Excited about Generation Junk Heap and Skyshadow! Dark of the Moon Soundwave and Wheeljack too!!

Something that may end up irking me, though. Human Alliance will apparently be getting the Wreckers movie trio of Roadbuster, Leadfoot and Twintwist?? I've already purchased Roadbuster & Twintwist in deluxe form since I liked the figures and they fit in nice scale to everything else I have. Is Leadfoot not getting a Deluxe now? Did we get screwed? Is there some guy at Hasbro constantly saying, "AHAHAHA, GOTCHA!"?

As for this "Cannon Force Ironhide", I can only HOPE AGAINST DUMB DUMB SHOULD-KNOW-BETTER-BY-NOW HOPE that he's finally given a proper red treatment. I still want to kick someone at Hasbro in the nuts as hard as I can for giving me three movie line's multiple upon multiple waves of toys and the only real option for a red movie Ironhide is a freakin' FAB figure. GRRRRRRR.

As for the Walmart Exclusive deluxe Optimus Prime; Is this figure selling elsewhere?? He's a crap figure imo, and locally he's as much a Shelf/Pegwarmer as Deluxe Ratchet ( :-( ) and that Twin (THAT one, rightfully so. stupid to try and sell him again).

Mostly? HYPED for the new Transformers Prime figures!! :grin:

But what's this semi-awesome news of a possible upcoming Evac toy??
Covenant
Combiner
Buy from Covenant on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:18 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
"Junk Heap" and "Skyshadow"? *facepalm* Just kill me now. :sad:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Skill: 9

Postby TulioDude » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:23 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Did they Dino/Mirage or other Transformers Prime toys?
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
News Credits: 6
Strength: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby El Duque » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:27 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Gallery here:

http://www.seibertron.com/events/galler ... ent_id=189

I'm sure Blurrz will be updating the front page soon, but for now click the link above.
Last edited by El Duque on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby sabrigami » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:29 pm

Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
I didn't think I could be any more stoked about TFP toys but I was dead wrong. I think all the toys capture their on screen counterparts well. They all look fantastic. If they're anything like deluxe SS, they are probably fun to transform too. This is shaping up to be a really promising toy line.

In general this has been a great day for news. After such a long TF drought, all this tasty info hits the spot for sure. The only problem? I have to be patient and wait for them to hit retail lol.
sabrigami
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 2
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Courage: 9
Skill: 8

Postby soundwaveftw » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:36 pm

I can't wait to get the human alliance Soundwave. He and Laserbeak are going to look sweet together. I'm not sure if I'll get the deluxe version. I also want to get Unicron. Does anybody know when these guys are coming out?
soundwaveftw
Mini-Con

Postby Jaz-Zen » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:37 pm

Yes, Cannon Force Ironhide is red (mostly), and is awesome in my opinion. Everyone clamoring for a red movie Ironhide can now calm down. ;-) lol

We've already been told here on Seibertron in a previous news item that deluxe Leadfoot will be released with "Twin Twist," a redeco of Topspin.

No, DOTM Mirage wasn't shown. DOTM Wheeljack was shown, ugly head and all. I like the car and the body, so I'm gonna buy DOTM Wheeljack, but that head is being replaced. Ug.

Transformers the Ride Evac is a cool car and bot, in my opinion, and I am SO getting him. I think he would fit in with the Wreckers, but that's my opinion.

More Prime toys, like Deluxe Knock Out, Wheeljack, and Soundwave, as well as Voyager Skyquake.

Overall, pretty cool.
Jaz-Zen
Fuzor

Postby zenosaurus_x » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:58 pm

Weapon: Electron-Scimitars
I was worried HA SW would only come with Dylan, glad to see he has both. Definitely need it for the in-scale LaserBeak.

Deluxe SoundWave disappoints me a little, that MechTech is HUGE meaning he'll probably end up shorter than Battle Blades BB which I want him to be taller than...hopefully there's some sort of height mod you can do. Besides that, his legs looked odd, but I still want to get it.

DOTM Wheeljack/Q looks...weird in my opinion, did he even look like that in the movie?
And no news of Mirage, NOOOO!!!!
zenosaurus_x
Headmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10+

Postby El Duque » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:05 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Courtesy of fellow Seibertron.com Staff Member Supreme Convoy we now have three additional galleries from SDCC 2011!

First up we have images from the Hasbro Transformers Toy Panel, the full gallery can be viewed by clicking here.

Next we have additional retail exclusive images, this gallery can be found here.

Finally we have additional Transformers DOTM images which can by found by clicking here.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby Shockwavelogical » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:15 pm

Motto: ""Secrets are the foundation of power.""
Weapon: Cannon
zenosaurus_x wrote:And no news of Mirage, NOOOO!!!!

When someone asked about Dino they replied that there is more movie stuff coming out in
spring of 2012. I do believe Dino will be released along with Leader Shockwave and Leader Megatron!
yo ho yo ho it's a Transformers life for me.
Shockwavelogical
Mini-Con
Endurance: 8

Postby all_the_primes » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:16 pm

Motto: "Thirteen Primes to rule them all. One Prime to find them. Thirteen Primes to bring them all and in the Autobots Matrix of Leadership to bind them."
zenosaurus_x wrote:I was worried HA SW would only come with Dylan, glad to see he has both. Definitely need it for the in-scale LaserBeak.

Deluxe SoundWave disappoints me a little, that MechTech is HUGE meaning he'll probably end up shorter than Battle Blades BB which I want him to be taller than...hopefully there's some sort of height mod you can do. Besides that, his legs looked odd, but I still want to get it.

DOTM Wheeljack/Q looks...weird in my opinion, did he even look like that in the movie?
And no news of Mirage, NOOOO!!!!
\
Do you have pics of these? Google doesn't have them up yet. :evil:
all_the_primes
Minibot
Strength: 10
Firepower: 10+

Postby Doubledealer93 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:20 pm

Motto: "A logical mind is a healthy mind."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
this is just tooooo much awesome to take in!!!!!!! :BOOM: :KREMZEEK: yeah where are the pics of upcoming DOTM toys? i know they showed them where are the pics?!?! :( I DEMAND TO SEE A DOTM SOUNDWAVE DAMN IT!!!!
Last edited by Doubledealer93 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

check out my collection thread, updated 2/25/13, and i kinda lost count, i have to count them again....
doubledealer93-s-collection-as-of-2-25-13-t84309.php
my tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/doubledealer93
My deviant art, loads more pics there--> http://doubledealer93.deviantart.com/
Doubledealer93
City Commander
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Postby MGrotusque » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:27 pm

Yeaaaahh Knockout! lookin good buddy.

I think i can really get behind the Prime toyline. Hope they don't skimp on the paint with this line either.
MGrotusque
Gestalt
Strength: 9
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:32 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Voyager Starscream, Soundwave, Skyquake and Evac shall be BOUGHT ON SIGHT!

Knockout's a little iffy. Looks a a little chunkier and not as sleek as his CG.
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Strength: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby Megatron Wolf » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:18 am

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
wheeljack looks good, skyquake looks interesting, soundwave looks like crap, for some reason i like darksteel think its the blade,the EVACs might be cool depends on the coloring, the rest either suck or we've seen before.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Postby starwarrior1227 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:49 am

Motto: "''How you use that knowledge is the other half of the battle.''"
Weapon: Twin Concussion Blasters
Doubledealer25 wrote:this is just tooooo much awesome to take in!!!!!!! :BOOM: :KREMZEEK: yeah where are the pics of upcoming DOTM toys? i know they showed them where are the pics?!?! :( I DEMAND TO SEE A DOTM SOUNDWAVE DAMN IT!!!!

calm down, you will get your chance.
i think evac, prime wheeljack, and skyquake look VERY promising.
but what was that green plane?
and does darksteel look more like SG goldbug or blur to you guys cuz i say goldbug
SSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..................MMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYY........QQQQUUUEEESSSSTTTTIIIIOOOONNNNSSS!
"Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow creaks in these petty Hz from day to day, to the last segment of recorded data and all our yester-cycles have guided fools the way to rusty death- Out,out brief spark! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor shot that struts and frets his hour upon the field. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of cries and bullets, signifying nothing..."-Macbot
starwarrior1227
Vehicon
Strength: 3
Endurance: 5
Courage: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby gavinfuzzy » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:19 am

Motto: "Secrets are the foundations of success"
Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun
Any images for Que, Dino or HA soundwave? Cant find em in the gallery.
Also, is Deluxe evac a Univeral studios exclusive? If it is im so going to TF the ride on launch date just to pick up that evac. Apparently the construction space here seems really tiny so im kinda expecting a turdy ride... >:oP
Add me as a friend on facebook ---> http://www.facebook.com/gavinlimkj
gavinfuzzy
Godmaster
News Credits: 10
Watch gavinfuzzy on YouTube
Speed: 6

Postby MINDVVIPE » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:56 am

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
Well, guess i'm adding Evac and Skyquake to the list. Not really feeling that Wheeljack too much though, not sure why. I dig the vehicle mode, but the weapon storage on most of these prime figures seem atrocious so far.
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby CrimsonPrime » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:02 am

Prime Deluxe Soundwave is an easy pass. I dont like the long slim arm look xD.

Oh and who is that CV vehicle in the 1,2 and I think third picture is o.O? They didnt say?

Knockout maybe I will buy depends on how he transform.

Wheeljack looks awesome with the two swords o.O...

Skyquake looks amazing. Everything about him just seems perfect :D.

BTW who is that blue bot in 48th picture o.O...He looks cool xD.

Legion Evac is meh. BTW is it just me who realized this that Deluxe Evac have the same leg design as Roadbuster.And that everything about him kind of similar to Roadbuster also...I think I'm gonna buy him for my "Wreckerfied Roadbuster" :D.
CrimsonPrime
Vehicon

Postby WasPWNator » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:39 am

Motto: "Motto? I don't know, probably something about molecular structure..."
Weapon: Liquid Flame-Thrower
Is that Skyquake I see...? Oh ho ho yes I believe it is!
Mkall wrote:I don't have much extra to contribute, but you have an AWESOME username

WasPWNator
Fuzor
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 2

Postby Jesterhead » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:29 am

Motto: "We'll die just as we lived: In midnight clad. Ave dominus nox."
Weapon: Gyro-Inhibitor Shell Launcher
I don't always collect entire toylines.

But when I do, It's TF:Prime's.

These guys seriously look great!
Jesterhead
Gestalt Team Leader
Watch Jesterhead on YouTube
Strength: 4
Speed: 9
Courage: 1
Firepower: 8
Skill: 5

Postby BATTOUSAIXD » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:06 am

Motto: "Sine Metu"
All the TF: Prime figures look great, Unicron, Soundwave, and I'm starting to like that golden deluxe OP.
BATTOUSAIXD
Combiner
Strength: 10
Endurance: 10

Postby NTESHFT » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:20 am

Motto: "60% of the time, it works every time!"
Weapon: Black Magic
You guys keep mentioning Soundwave...........which one is he? Please tell me it's not the one at the bottom of the pics!

Is it wrong for me to think the Prime toys are really, really kick ass since I haven't seen but one episode of the cartoon? I mean, the very first pics I saw I wasn't sure I would, but getting better looks at them- their freaking awesome! Wheeljack looks seriously sick!! That evac, is that part of the Generations line? My wife is going to kill me..........
NTESHFT
Brainmaster
Buy from NTESHFT on eBay
Alt Mode: NISMO 370Z
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7

Postby bluecatcinema » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:52 am

EVAC, eh? Good to see there's more Autobots on the way. Even if you don't count the Vehicons, the Decepticon were still outnumbering them.
bluecatcinema
Targetmaster

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #11 Marvel Comics 2023 JAN230954 (CA) Bartel (W) Rowell (A) Genolet"
SHE-HULK #11 Marve ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #1 Vol 10 var 1:50 Marvel Comics 2022 DEC210898 (CA) Lee (W) Percy"
GHOST RIDER #1 Vol ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #4 Marvel Comics 2022 AUG220878 (W) Zdarsky (CA) Checchetto"
DAREDEVIL #4 Marve ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #1 var Stormbreakers Marvel Comics AUG230652 (CA) Werneck"
SENSATIONAL SHE-HU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #11 var anniversary Marvel Comics NOV220963 (CA) Campbell 230410A"
GHOST RIDER #11 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #31 Marvel Comics 2021 APR210937 (W) Zdarsky (CA) Checchetto"
DAREDEVIL #31 Marv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL + ECHO #1 2nd ptg Marvel Comics 2023 APR238648 (CA) Noto"
DAREDEVIL + ECHO # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #8 var Miracleman Marvel Comics 2022 SEP221024 (CA) Hitch (W) Percy"
GHOST RIDER #8 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #23 var Stormbreakers Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230851 (CA) Bazaldua"
MOON KNIGHT #23 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #14 2nd ptg Marvel Comics 2022 JUN228758 (A/CA) Cappuccio (W) MacKay"
MOON KNIGHT #14 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #12 var Marvel Comics 2023 FEB230838 (CA) Gleason (W) Rowell (A)Genolet"
SHE-HULK #12 var M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #20 var BHM Blade Marvel Comics 2023 AUG229000 (CA) Allen (W) Lore"
MOON KNIGHT #20 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #19 var demonized Marvel Comics 2023 OCT221137 (CA) Tan (W) MacKay"
MOON KNIGHT #19 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #10 Spider-Man Marvel Comics 2022 FEB220997 (CA) Segovia (W) MacKay"
MOON KNIGHT #10 Sp ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM EDITION HOT ROD JUNKION SCRAPHEAP WRECK GAR SET" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Series Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Cosmos" on AMAZON