This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Rachael Taylor Interviewed

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Rachael Taylor Interviewed

Postby Raymond T. » Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:08 pm

An interview with Rachael Taylor, who plays the analyst Maggie in the Michael Bay Transformers Movie, has been interviewed by Australian based news site Adelaide Now. In the article the australian actress talks about the movie and working with Michael Bay.

"Michael is extremely smart and he certainly can be challenging, but all the sweat and tears that he puts into making a film, you see that right up there on the screen. I don't know anyone that creates image like he does".
Raymond T.
Brainmaster
News Credits: 730
Location: Amsterdam, Northern Holland, The Netherlands, Europe, Earth (Sol III), The Sol Solar System.

Postby optimusprime197532 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:42 pm

rachael taylor is beautiful
optimusprime197532
Mini-Con

Postby bumblezzz » Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:03 pm

only in transformers to me
bumblezzz
Vehicon
News Credits: 1

Postby 1337W422102 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:30 pm

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
So she plays an analyst, eh? I'd like to analyze her, if you know what I mean.
(Ray's going to get pissed at me in 3... 2...)
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 23
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby i_amtrunks » Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:47 pm

Im somewhat perplexed that it was an Adelaide based newspaper that got the story. At least they understand that Tasmania is part of Australia, and not some weird mini nation!

Hopefully she can usher in the new era of Aussie actors into Hollywood, with Cate Blanchett taking a break, There needs to be a strong female Aussie actress in the spotlight.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby Roboto750 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:55 pm

Motto: "Winners are losers who got up and gave it one more try."
Weapon: Electro Scrambler Gun
optimusprime197532 wrote:rachael taylor is beautiful

Yep, a lot hotter than Megan Fox! 8)
Roboto750
Headmaster
Buy from Roboto750 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Courage: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Raymond T. » Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:59 pm

1337W422102 wrote:So she plays an analyst, eh? I'd like to analyze her, if you know what I mean.
Pervert. :|

:HEADHURTS:
Raymond T.
Brainmaster
News Credits: 730
Location: Amsterdam, Northern Holland, The Netherlands, Europe, Earth (Sol III), The Sol Solar System.

Postby 1337W422102 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:39 pm

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Raymond T. wrote:
1337W422102 wrote:So she plays an analyst, eh? I'd like to analyze her, if you know what I mean.
Pervert. :|

:HEADHURTS:

Heh heh. Sorry again, big guy. I'm just kidding around, is all.
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 23
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Skill: 8

Postby Elita One » Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:44 pm

Motto: "I will chop your head off!- Axe Cop"
Weapon: Armor Axe
i_amtrunks wrote:Im somewhat perplexed that it was an Adelaide based newspaper that got the story. At least they understand that Tasmania is part of Australia, and not some weird mini nation!

Hopefully she can usher in the new era of Aussie actors into Hollywood, with Cate Blanchett taking a break, There needs to be a strong female Aussie actress in the spotlight.

The article was also in the IE(entertainment) part of the Sunday Herald Sun. Alot of Aussies don't think much of her anyway. Look at her previous work (Heartland). I can see her going down the B movie path personally.
DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.
http://www.****.tumblr.com
Elita One
Headmaster Jr
Watch Elita One on YouTube
Buy from Elita One on eBay

Postby Burn » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:07 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Elita One wrote:Look at her previous work (Heartland). I can see her going down the B movie path personally.

Not before she does Dancing with the Stars!
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Elita One » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:27 pm

Gees Burn don't say that. That'll proberly happen too. I meant she'll go the way Sophie Monk is I reckon. Her latest role will be in the movie Pearblossom as a lesbian vampire. Screams B movie/ Exploitation movie. The DTV crap you see in the video shops. As soon as I heard that Monk was going down the acting route I knew her being in this sort of film would happen sooner or later. Face it Taylor or Monk aren't exactly Blanchett or Kidman to begin with.
DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.
Elita One
Headmaster Jr

Postby Robzimus Prime » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:52 pm

Either was Eric Bana... look at him now.
Robzimus Prime
Micromaster
News Credits: 2

Postby Elita One » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:05 pm

But Chopper was a good movie and the character of Poita (Peter) on Full Frontal is classic.Image

Can't honestly see Taylor setting the world on fire either.
Elita One
Headmaster Jr

Postby Robzimus Prime » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:09 pm

I agree - Chopper was excellent! It launched his career.

I guess as far as Taylor goes... all you need is one break! :)
Robzimus Prime
Micromaster
News Credits: 2

Postby City Commander » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:02 am

Weapon: Air Rifle
She looks most accepabtle to my optics. :P

Yeah, I'm cool XD
Electron wrote:sledge your comments are like a fat chick raping a hot dog, its unpleasent to watch but in the end its gonna happen

Mr O wrote:I'm part Irish, part Scottish, very Welsh, mostly drunk, somewhat Transformers nerd and all bastard.
City Commander
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Buy from City Commander on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Burn » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:16 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Elita One wrote:But Chopper was a good movie and the character of Poita (Peter) on Full Frontal is classic.Image

Which is why I can not take him seriously as an actor.

That and The Hulk.

As for Taylor, no. She won't be anything big. As far as i'm concerned she's just a generic skinny blonde. Plenty of them in Hollywood.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby ScorpoMax » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:01 pm

Only time can tell I guess.
ScorpoMax
Minibot

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #2 Cvr D 1:25 Boom Comics 2021 SEP210773 2D (CA) Dell'Edera"
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHILDREN OF THE ATOM #2 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2021 MAR200891 (CA) Henderson"
CHILDREN OF THE AT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #71 Cvr C Image Comics 2023 0723IM417 71C (CA) Hughes"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #9 Cvr G 1:15 Dynamite Comics 2022 DEC210648 9G (CA) Conner"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #5 Cvr I 1:25 Dynamite Comics 2021 JUL210983 5I (CA)Linsner"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #77 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0923IM472 77A (CA) Finch + McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #51 Cvr C Image Comics 2022 SEP220089 51C (CA) Lotay"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #9 Cvr A Dynamite Comics 2022 DEC210642 9A (CA) Conner"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #52 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 OCT220247 52B (CA) Adlard + McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #44 Cvr C Image Comics 2022 JUN220343 44C (CA) Rivera"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #86 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 0224IM326 86B (CA) Adlard + McCaig"
NEW!
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #7 Cvr B Boom Comics 2022 APR220681 7B (CA) Dell'Edera"
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #81 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1123IM354 81A (CA) Finch + McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #73 Cvr C Image Comics 2023 0823IM317 73C (CA) Williams III"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Six Shot and Decepticon Revolver" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Ultra Magnus Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Legends Class Windcharger Figure" on AMAZON