This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

In-Hand Images of Cyberverse Action Sets - Shockwave Fusion Tank and Ratchet Lunar Crawler

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

In-Hand Images of Cyberverse Action Sets - Shockwave Fusion Tank and Ratchet Lunar Crawler

Postby Blurrz » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:59 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
We've got the Autobot Ark, Optimus' trailer, Bumblebee's bunker, and Starscream's carrier. Now the third wave of the Cyberverse Action sets introduce Shockwave and his Fusion Tank, and (Autobot) Ratchet and his Lunar Crawler. Both of these have been showcased at BotCon 2011 and SDCC 2011, and now thanks to HK-TF member darkon, we have in-hand images of both sets. Certainly more fun for those collecting the smaller scale of Transformers! Both individual Cyberverse figures share the same colors as their larger sets, which is peculiar for Ratchet. Perhaps foreshadowing a future repaint in a larger class scale? Check out the images below!

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: In-Hand Images of Cyberverse Action Sets - Shockwave Fusion Tank and Ratchet Lunar Crawler

Postby Dclone Soundwave » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:14 am

If the figures didn't transform, I'd call return of the Action Masters.
Latest Acquisition(s):
BW Tigatron
BW II Flash Lio Convoy
BW Metals Rampage
BW Neo Big Convoy
BW Neo Magmatron
Dclone Soundwave
Godmaster

Re: In-Hand Images of Cyberverse Action Sets - Shockwave Fusion Tank and Ratchet Lunar Crawler

Postby kirbenvost » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:37 am

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
These things look like a ton of fun for kids. 8)
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Autobot032 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:22 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Not impressed with either one, honestly.

Though I may end up buying them to attach to the ark.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby SPRINGER112 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:41 am

Motto: "AUTOBOTS BE THE ONLY BOTS I BE BUYING"
Weapon: Atom Scrambler
the ratchet set is a defenet buy for me ,consedering i just got the ark today this will look great next to the ark.
SPRINGER112
Mini-Con
Watch SPRINGER112 on YouTube
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby SPRINGER112 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:43 am

Motto: "AUTOBOTS BE THE ONLY BOTS I BE BUYING"
Weapon: Atom Scrambler
Does anyone get the feeling that these are alot like the old micro master play sets,only bigger. :-?
SPRINGER112
Mini-Con
Watch SPRINGER112 on YouTube
Speed: 8
Courage: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby cannonfodder4000 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:42 am

Motto: "Dey are fools! and dey will dai, like foods!"
Weapon: Right Laser
Now that I've seen the movie, I want a Cyberverse Shockwave that comes with the Driller, as cool as his set already is. :D
cannonfodder4000
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 17
Watch cannonfodder4000 on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 1
Endurance: 2
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby shockwavedude » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:42 am

Weapon: Fusion Cannon
What does shockwave convert into separetly? without the fusion tank thing? :D

So good!
shockwavedude
Minibot
Strength: 10+
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Hip-Hoptimus Rime » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:37 am

Motto: "Nobody has to look for trouble."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Totally getting the Ratchet set, I'm a sucker for space toys, liking that rover.

In the shot where Shockwave is standing behind the cannon platform, it looks like he's doing something unseemly. Unseemly for Humans, anyway, who knows what's what on Cyberton.
-Yer pal, G
Hip-Hoptimus Rime
Gestalt
News Credits: 9

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:37 am

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
shockwavedude wrote:What does shockwave convert into separetly? without the fusion tank thing? :D

Either a smaller version of the tank or he just becomes a tread/side to the larger vehicle.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby RiddlerJ » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:24 am

cannonfodder4000 wrote:Now that I've seen the movie, I want a Cyberverse Shockwave that comes with the Driller, as cool as his set already is. :D

Yeah, I'm really disappointed. It seems like a missed opportunity. Especially since these movies are supposed to make you want the toys. I'll probably get it anyway because it's Shocky.
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby Noideaforaname » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:29 am

These Cyberverse sets have been some of my favorite toys as of late. Can't wait for Shockwave. Unsure about Ratchet. The set itself looks awesome, but the gold and blue look odd on Ratchet.
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby Overcracker » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:35 am

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
shockwavedude wrote:What does shockwave convert into separetly? without the fusion tank thing? :D

Looks like Shocky transforms into his tank mode, and the big platform just snaps onto the back of the tank. His gun and sword can be plugged into him or the platform.

The Combined vehicle mode of Ratchet for some reason reminds me of Energon Landmine.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check the forum post above for details.
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity

Postby dirk2243 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:47 am

Motto: "If you don't believe me, just ask me.....I'll tell you all about it."
I'm not digging the colors of Ratchet himself, but I'll pick both sets up when there out en mass.
New pics added as I find time.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dirk2243/
dirk2243
Headmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:35 pm

Motto: "I wish I could hate you to death."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
cannonfodder4000 wrote:Now that I've seen the movie, I want a Cyberverse Shockwave that comes with the Driller, as cool as his set already is. :D

That is EXACTLY what I was hoping for. It would make a bit more sense, and how else are we going to get a figure of the Driller(Rumble) right?

Also: I like the way the small Shockwave figure integrates seamlessly with his base, it looks awesome, I'm actually thinking of getting him where these Cyberverse figures never interested me before (other than Starscream).
TheLocalBard! My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/TheLocalBard

Groovy
Fires_Of_Inferno
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: Transmetal Insect and Helicopter
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby dirk2243 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:10 pm

Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:Also: I like the way the small Shockwave figure integrates seamlessly with his base, it looks awesome, I'm actually thinking of getting him where these Cyberverse figures never interested me before (other than Starscream).

I was thinking/hoping they could have done a better job with Starscream honestly. He is a bit better, but his wings look backwards and he seems light weight comepared to some of the others like Megs and Powerglide.

dirk2243
Headmaster

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:20 pm

Motto: "I wish I could hate you to death."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
dirk2243 wrote:
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:Also: I like the way the small Shockwave figure integrates seamlessly with his base, it looks awesome, I'm actually thinking of getting him where these Cyberverse figures never interested me before (other than Starscream).

I was thinking/hoping they could have done a better job with Starscream honestly. He is a bit better, but his wings look backwards and he seems light weight comepared to some of the others like Megs and Powerglide.

Yes, but he's in perfect proportion to a G1 Skylynx figure so then I could have Starscream like, jumping off his little gunship and attacking the shuttle as it leaves orbit! :P >:oP

Although, I WOULD need something to act as the Xantium to put ontop of Skylynx. But I can burn that bridge when I come to it.
TheLocalBard! My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/TheLocalBard

Groovy
Fires_Of_Inferno
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: Transmetal Insect and Helicopter
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby dirk2243 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:50 pm

Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:Yes, but he's in perfect proportion to a G1 Skylynx figure so then I could have Starscream like, jumping off his little gunship and attacking the shuttle as it leaves orbit! :P >:oP

Although, I WOULD need something to act as the Xantium to put ontop of Skylynx. But I can burn that bridge when I come to it.

hmmm...how would RTS legends work with G1 Skylynx? Would they fit or no? hmmm..... good idea you got there.

dirk2243
Headmaster

Postby JohnnyHN » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:56 pm

My, that's an odd looking missile you got there Shockwave. :lol:
NO, I WANT TWO!!!!
JohnnyHN
Mini-Con

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #345 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 JUN230357 345A (CA) Mele 231222E"
SPAWN #345 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #21 Cvr C virgin Image Comics 2023 APR230239 21C (A/CA) Booth"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE DRAGON #1 Image Comics 1992 (W/A/CA) Larsen 220817A"
SAVAGE DRAGON #1 I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #23 Cvr C virgin Image Comics 2023 APR230256 23C (CA) Tomaselli"
KING SPAWN #23 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #343 Cvr C virgin Image Comics 2023 APR230292 343C (CA) Kibar"
SPAWN #343 Cvr C v ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #25 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1023IM370 25A (CA) Sabbatini (W) McFarlane"
SCORCHED #25 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #309 2nd ptg Image Comics 2020 JUL208922 (W/CA) McFarlane 231108"
SPAWN #309 2nd ptg ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #13 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 AUG220189 13B (CA) Booth"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #350 Cvr D Image Comics 2024 1123IM226 350D (CA) Booth"
NEW!
SPAWN #350 Cvr D I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NIGHTWING #99 Cvr G Spawn DC Comics 2022 SEP228477 99G (W) Taylor (CA) Fernandez"
NIGHTWING #99 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #8 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 MAR220222 8A (CA) Keane"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #345 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 JUN230358 345B (W) McConville (CA) Barends"
SPAWN #345 Cvr B I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #22 Cvr C Image Comics 2023 0723IM379 22C (CA) Ngu (W) Lewis (A)Segovia"
SCORCHED #22 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VAMPIRELLA SHADOWHAWK Creatures of the Night #1 Harris Image Comics TPB 220315A"
VAMPIRELLA SHADOWH ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Sunstreaker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 02 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Decepticon Stinger" on AMAZON