This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Cyberverse Shockwave and Ratchet Found at Retail

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Cyberverse Shockwave and Ratchet Found at Retail

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:38 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Another great new find at retail today. The Cyberverse Shockwave and Ratchet playsets were found by fellow Seibertronian Hip-Hoptimus Rime. They were found at the Golf Mill Toys'R'Us in Illinois. It's time to get hunting for some of that new Dark Of The Moon products.

Post your findings in the Toy Sightings Forum
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: Cyberverse Shockwave and Ratchet Found at Retail

Postby BeastProwl » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:45 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
these have been at retail for a while, havn't they?

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby BOBZILLA » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:09 pm

Motto: "Keeping things simple makes things easier, making things complicated, is stupid, and, ugh, yeah..."
Weapon: Photon Cannon
I have been waiting so long for these two sets to come out! But I thought it was just some camera angle or something, but it seems now that Shockwave officially has 2 eyes :-? . The Megatron set, which is already at stores (atleast where I am) has the right side of his face blue. Hasbro is starting to either be cheap, or forgetting to finish some figures some how. Epic either way, definite buy for Shockwave :CON: . If I get the Autobot Ark, then I'll get the Ratchet set. Thanks for the images.
BOBZILLA
Mini-Con
Location: That house that makes you say "Wow that house is awesome."
Watch BOBZILLA on YouTube
Strength: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 5
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Noideaforaname » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:25 pm

I found these guys last Saturday at Target, and put up a review for Shockwave here (and at TFW) on Sunday. I'm surprised how early I found them; here in the East Coast we usually have to wait weeks for stuff to pop up. Cyberverse sets have been just flying off the shelves.

EDIT:
BOBZILLA wrote:but it seems now that Shockwave officially has 2 eyes :-? .

Shockwave most definitely has ONE eye
And neck rotation!
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby cannonfodder4000 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:25 pm

Motto: "Dey are fools! and dey will dai, like foods!"
Weapon: Right Laser
Noideaforaname wrote:neck rotation!

I used to want him, but now I need him! :-(
cannonfodder4000
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 17
Watch cannonfodder4000 on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 1
Endurance: 2
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby BOBZILLA » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:31 pm

Motto: "Keeping things simple makes things easier, making things complicated, is stupid, and, ugh, yeah..."
Weapon: Photon Cannon
Guess he does have one eye #-o . Very odd that some images look like he has 2. Is that an image from just from the commander class Cyberverse figure (if there is going to be one)or the one with the set? Hasbro messed up Megatron's face for the Cyberverse set figure. Anyhow Thanks for the image, looks EPIC :KREMZEEK: .
BOBZILLA
Mini-Con
Location: That house that makes you say "Wow that house is awesome."
Watch BOBZILLA on YouTube
Strength: 8
Courage: 5
Skill: 8

Postby DISCHARGE » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:02 pm

Motto: "AnTagony IS the PitS. MoVe ALonG WoRMs. THis WarS NOT gOnNa WIN iTSelf!"
Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
BOBZILLA wrote:Guess he does have one eye #-o . Very odd that some images look like he has 2. Is that an image from just from the commander class Cyberverse figure (if there is going to be one)or the one with the set? Hasbro messed up Megatron's face for the Cyberverse set figure. Anyhow Thanks for the image, looks EPIC :KREMZEEK: .

Megatron is supposed to look like that. For whatever reason they decided to make Megatron unable to completely heal his structure.

Must find these Cyberverse. :KREMZEEK:
DISCHARGE
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Variable Weapon Interface - Stationary and Mobile

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:53 pm

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
Is it just me or does Shockwave's base look like an evil version of of g1 prime's repair trailer 8-}
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
News Credits: 25
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby amtm » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:44 pm

Motto: "I'd've written a shorter post, but I didn't have the time."
Weapon: Sonic Boomer Laser
I'm tempted to get Ratchet just to have a larger version of Roller. The one that comes with the Ark is pretty tiny.
For sale: My entire Transformers and third-party collection. Includes Masterpiece, Generations, Universe, Movie, Prime, Armada/Energon/Cybertron, G1, G2, a few Japanese imports, etc. Many never opened, the rest displayed in enclosed display cases to keep the dust off. A few ads on Craigslist/OfferUp for DC/MD/VA locals, will post on boards or ebay when I have time.
amtm
Vehicon
Buy from amtm on eBay
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Postby Cobalt Prime » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:15 pm

Motto: ""Excessive force is not necessary.""
Nice! Thanks for the pics!

I shall most definitely own these little gems, but I first need to pick up the Optimus and Megs vehicle sets first. I typically purchase TFs in the order they come out in order to forestall any possible later availability issues on the older stuff (except in some cases like generations where you gotta buy them on sight or risk never seeing them again). Tempting though. ;)
Cobalt Prime
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Valandar » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:54 pm

Motto: "It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty, only that you work to make it full."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
I think the illusion of two eyes comes from the flash reflecting off the pale metallic paint on either side of the central eye...
Valandar
Gestalt
Strength: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9

Postby mongrel » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:07 am

These have to eventually come out again without their playsets, right? The Legion class Starscream mold and Shockwave?
mongrel
Mini-Con

Postby dirk2243 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:01 pm

Motto: "If you don't believe me, just ask me.....I'll tell you all about it."
BOBZILLA wrote: The Megatron set, which is already at stores (atleast where I am) has the right side of his face blue. Hasbro is starting to either be cheap, or forgetting to finish some figures some how.

The megs w/ the trailer/playset head is blue your right, but just the Megs Commander has a normal face (non-blue) and has better paint apps in truck mode.
New pics added as I find time.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dirk2243/
dirk2243
Headmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Michael Alex Kawa » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:19 pm

Motto: "I am the most dangerous!"
Weapon: Blue Bolt
This is what they (Hasbro) should of done with the Micromasters :BOT: :CON: .Imagine if you will classic Optimus Prime :BOT: coming with a classic Ark ,and so on .Heck Unicron then would of been cool .I love the Micromasters from 1989-90 ,but why not go in this direction then .Quintessons :QUINT: any one .
Follow me or Add me on Facebook and YouTube
Am I seriously the only one here that uses my real name. lol :P
Michael Alex Kawa
Vehicon
Watch Michael Alex Kawa on YouTube
Alt Mode: Panzer IV Ausf. D tank.
Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8

Postby Noideaforaname » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:00 pm

mongrel wrote:These have to eventually come out again without their playsets, right? The Legion class Starscream mold and Shockwave?

Starscream's getting a stand-alone redeco soon, without tattoos in alt mode. No word on Shockwave, though given how much Hasbro's reusing Cyberverse molds I'm sure there will eventually be one.
Curiously, Shockwave comes with accessories (his "proper" ones, in fact) in his set, while fellow Commanders Optimus and Megatron do not.
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby dirk2243 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:28 pm

Motto: "If you don't believe me, just ask me.....I'll tell you all about it."
Noideaforaname wrote:Curiously, Shockwave comes with accessories (his "proper" ones, in fact) in his set, while fellow Commanders Optimus and Megatron do not.

Well, you can get Prime right by buying them all. The battleblades prime, Jetpack version, and the trailer playset. (something I'm not going to spend cash chasing) But yeah, nice to see Shockwave looking right the first time out.
New pics added as I find time.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dirk2243/
dirk2243
Headmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby shockwavedude » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:07 am

Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Noideaforaname wrote:
mongrel wrote:These have to eventually come out again without their playsets, right? The Legion class Starscream mold and Shockwave?

Starscream's getting a stand-alone redeco soon, without tattoos in alt mode.

Thats already out as part of wave 3 legions. i already got one.

So good!
shockwavedude
Minibot
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 10

Postby TF4Ever » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:34 am

I'll never find Shockwave because there's not even a deluxe class Starscream in my store! :sad:
TF4Ever
Mini-Con

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Studio Series 86-02 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
KUP Transformers S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARCEE Transformers Studio Series 86-16 G1 Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
ARCEE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K43 HOT ROD Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core 2022 New 220329"
WFC-K43 HOT ROD Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K10 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader Beast Wars 2021 New"
WFC-K10 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E15 RACE TRACK PATROL Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E15 RACE TRACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELIE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELIE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K23 PREDACON SCORPONOK Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K23 PREDACON S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL + RATTRAP Transformers War Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Netflix 2021"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL + R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Voyager Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Tr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Liege Maximo Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Huffer Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON