This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Takara Tomy Heat Scramble Booster Pack #2 Artwork

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Takara Tomy Heat Scramble Booster Pack #2 Artwork

Postby El Duque » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:17 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Takara Tomy have updated the Heat Scramble section of their website with a gallery of the artwork featured in booster pack #2. This deck includes new characters from Transformers Dark of the Moon as well some familiar faces from the previous two movies. In addition to the booster pack update they have also posted more of the promotional event cards.

Whether you play the game or not the art mirrored below is worth checking out.

Event Cards

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Takara Tomy Heat Scramble Booster Pack #2 Artwork

Postby Rated X » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:31 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer

Anybody notice more than one similarity here ???
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby PrymeStriker » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:00 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Rated X wrote:Image

Anybody notice more than one similarity here ???

That explains the "Another Face on the Neck" conversation about the Deluxe toy... :lol:
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Postby xyl360 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:25 am

He reminds me of Dr Robotnik :P.
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come.

And you will know my name is MEGATRON when I lay my vengeance upon you!
xyl360
City Commander
News Credits: 2

Postby D-340 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:02 am

Why oh why has this not been released in the states?!?!?!?!?!?! :-x :BOOM: The possibilities of TF TGC here would be great, all kinds of expansions and what not. But no.................. :BANG_HEAD:

"Consider the knowledge dropped."
From ToplessRobot.com:• "Watching Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is marginally better than sh***ing your pants, but it takes a lot longer." Very well put.
D-340
Headmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Jacob P. Galvatron » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:07 am

Motto: "Decepticons, till the day I die! West side!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
I've been trying to stay away from TCGs for so long, but I love the artwork on these.
If these were released stateside, I'd definitely buy some.
Jacob P. Galvatron: Because You're Worth It!!

Custom Things:
Atmospheric Re-entry Bumblebee

Jacob P. Galvatron
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 6

Postby Michael Alex Kawa » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:07 pm

Motto: "I am the most dangerous!"
Weapon: Blue Bolt
They do have some great Artwork .But there had to be one of my least favorite character :sad: Alice :SICK: .She ruined ROTF in my opinion . =;
Follow me or Add me on Facebook and YouTube
Am I seriously the only one here that uses my real name. lol :P
Michael Alex Kawa
Vehicon
Watch Michael Alex Kawa on YouTube
Alt Mode: Panzer IV Ausf. D tank.
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby TulioDude » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:41 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
This art is epic.
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
News Credits: 6
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #8 Cvr B Dynamite Comics 2022 NOV210581 8B (CA) Linsner"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #2 incv 1:15 Dynamite Comics 2021 APR211064 (CA) Conner"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #82 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1223IM328 82A (CA) Finch + McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #30 Cvr C Image Comics 2022 NOV210264 30C (CA) Bressan + Lucas"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #10 Cvr F 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2022 JAN220626 10F (CA)Cohen"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #7 Cvr D 1:25 Boom Comics 2022 APR220683 7D (CA) Dell'Edera"
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #9 Cvr D 1:25 Boom Comics 2022 JUN220385 9D (CA) Dell'Edera"
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #28 Cvr A Image Comics 2021 OCT210188 28A (CA) Finch + McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #84 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 0124IM331 84A (CA) Finch + McCaig"
NEW!
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #80 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 1123IM352 80B (CA) Adlard + McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ENTER THE HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER Boom Comics 2021 FCBD APR210003 (CA) Dell'Edera"
ENTER THE HOUSE OF ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #3 Cvr B Boom Comics 2021 OCT210722 3B (CA) Dell'Edera"
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #7 Cvr Q 1:11 Dynamite Comics 2022 OCT218221 7Q (CA) Biggs"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD #148 Image Comics 2015 210119a (CA) Adlard + Stewart (W) Kirkman"
WALKING DEAD #148 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Breakdown Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Trailbreaker" on AMAZON