This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Intro video to Transformers Game now On-line!

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Intro video to Transformers Game now On-line!

Postby Bed Bugs » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:28 am

Motto: "The Bigger The Buffet, The Better!"
Weapon: Black Magic
Transformers Game.com has been updated once again with new content.

Firstly, new images from actual gameplay have been uploaded in the gallery on the site.

Secondly, the opening sequence for the game has been posted!

To view the opening sequence, go to Transformers Game.com and click "Video" from the menu on the top of the page.

The new video will automatically be selected and will start playing.

Here is a brief synopsis of what you can expect by viewing the video:

The video starts off on planet Cybertron and shows thousands of Transformers laying dead from a battle. We then see Frenzy digging through piles of bodies, looking for the Allspark. Then we see Megatron flying around Cybertron in vehicle mode.

Next we see the Allspark falling to Earth. Various scenes from around a city are shown, including a construction site where Blackout does a fly bye in vehicle mode.

We then see Optimus Prime crusing down a road and the camera moves away, just far enough that all we see is his shadow as he transforms.

After this, we get to see Brawl transform from vehicle mode to robot mode. Of note, his barrel retracts into his turret telescopically when changing.

After this, it's non-stop action. Battle scenes featuring all the Autobots are rapidly played. The one that stands out most is when Bumblebee clubs Starscream and sends him flying into a building. A scene with a wrecking ball is also entertaining.

Lastly, we see the battle of all battles. Optimus Prime vs. Megatron. It starts out with Megatron flying around a city and Optimus Prime hunting him down by leaping from rooftop to rooftop. Prime eventually leaps and lands on Megatron (who is in jet mode).

The scene changes, then both leaders are on a rooftop, and the brawl begins.
Botcon: The Legacy Collection
Bed Bugs
Gestalt
News Credits: 349
Alt Mode: A Bed Bug
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Gutsman Heavy » Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:08 am

snifty
Gutsman Heavy
Combiner
News Credits: 5

Postby YouFearGalvatron » Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:16 am

Well, there is that SPOILER: "sword arm" that I heard of in a review of the film. This just confirms it.
YouFearGalvatron

Postby mangatron » Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:31 am

Aha, Brawl. Nice transformation.....:D
mangatron
Vehicon
News Credits: 1

Postby Xion » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:25 am

Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I like the intro looks almost the same great CG quality like the Movie. And the greatest thing of all it's the realtime grafic from Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. :D
Xion
Vehicon
Alt Mode: Futuristic Sports car
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Gutsman Heavy » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:43 am

Xion, its FMV, mot real time. I wish it was but it ain't
Gutsman Heavy
Combiner
News Credits: 5

Postby decepticon_king » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:36 am

Damn that looks good, can'y=t wait to play it on my Wii.
decepticon_king
Mini-Con

Postby Archanubis » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:37 am

Motto: "Don't take life too seriously or you'll never get out of it alive."
Weapon: Lightning Rifle
About time we saw Brawl animated in some form.

Interesting graphics
Archanubis
City Commander
News Credits: 3

Postby Skowl » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:53 am

Yay! Brawl does something, finally!

Such a cool robot, shame my two favourite movie bots (him and Bonecrusher) are the most underused.
Skowl
City Commander
News Credits: 665

Postby RatchetMD » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:49 am

This looks like it could be a fun game. I'm looking forward to it. :)
RatchetMD
Minibot

Postby Godzilla » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:54 am

Too bad Tracks didn't make it in the movie!
Godzilla

Postby reanimate28 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:12 am

looks pretty sick the thing that is gonna make it a must have is the voice work of cullen and welker cant wait to get it for the new PC i built
reanimate28
Minibot

Postby Salazaar » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:16 am

Megatron looks pretty good in movement. Take that, geewunners!
Salazaar

Postby Spoon » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:23 am

Salazaar wrote:Megatron looks pretty good in movement. Take that, geewunners!
It still looks like a pile of moving donkey poo. I don't see why you 'consider this a victory'. Seriously, stop all the 'geewunner' wannabe insult crap.
Spoon

Postby Salazaar » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:25 am

Spoon wrote:
It still looks like a pile of moving donkey poo. I don't see why you 'consider this a victory'. Seriously, stop all the 'geewunner' wannabe insult crap.

It wasn't an insult. And if you can't get over that the movie designs are complex, you might as well just quit posting, cause nobody wants to hear your bitching.
Salazaar

Postby Vavavivian » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:54 am

Salazaar wrote:
Spoon wrote:

It wasn't an insult. And if you can't get over that the movie designs are complex, you might as well just quit posting, cause nobody wants to hear your bitching.

I second that motion
Vavavivian
Mini-Con

Postby City Commander » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:59 am

Weapon: Air Rifle
If you don't wanna hear bitchin, then let it be.

Megatron does look like crap. ILM and the makers of this game are miracle workers.

Give me a G1 transformer, or even an Armada transformer over that pile of turd.

And really, Geewunner?

That "insult", if you can call it that, is not only incredibly lame, it actually sounds, for want of a better phrasing, gay.

Understand that last bit is not meant to offend anyone, but it's how me friend would say it, and I spent all day with him today, so his poison kinda seeped in :P
Electron wrote:sledge your comments are like a fat chick raping a hot dog, its unpleasent to watch but in the end its gonna happen

Mr O wrote:I'm part Irish, part Scottish, very Welsh, mostly drunk, somewhat Transformers nerd and all bastard.
City Commander
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Buy from City Commander on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby City Commander » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:01 am

Weapon: Air Rifle
I read that you didn't mean it as an insult, but my comment still stands.

Besides the point anyway. The game looks excellent, and I look forward to purchasing for my lovely Wii. I will thoroughly enjoy bashing that fugly Megatron to bits with Bumblebee.
Electron wrote:sledge your comments are like a fat chick raping a hot dog, its unpleasent to watch but in the end its gonna happen

Mr O wrote:I'm part Irish, part Scottish, very Welsh, mostly drunk, somewhat Transformers nerd and all bastard.
City Commander
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Buy from City Commander on eBay
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Salazaar » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:03 am

The Master Blaster wrote:If you don't wanna hear bitchin, then let it be.

Megatron does look like crap. ILM and the makers of this game are miracle workers.

Give me a G1 transformer, or even an Armada transformer over that pile of turd.

And really, Geewunner?

That "insult", if you can call it that, is not only incredibly lame, it actually sounds, for want of a better phrasing, gay.

Understand that last bit is not meant to offend anyone, but it's how me friend would say it, and I spent all day with him today, so his poison kinda seeped in :P

Are you blind? I said it wasn't meant to insult anyone. It's a group of people, dumbass.
Salazaar

Postby Sonray » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:11 am

wooooooooow :o :o :o :o

Those are some AWESOME cinematics! Im glad they got these animators to do the FMV.

Glad to finally see Brawl in action, and Jazz has some snazzy moves on him which is great!

The intro is very Terminator-esque isnt it, i felt like i was watching the beginning of T2 for a while then. Its not a bad thing by no means, i think its a nice homage.

Prime jumping onto Megs mid-air was great too, i hope we get to do all this stuff during the game. This will look great on the 360 and i cant wait to play it! When is the release date again?
Sonray
City Commander

Postby Officer Prowl » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:21 am

I go to the website but it wont show me this video!!!!

Any ideas?
Officer Prowl
Micromaster

Postby gogleman374 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:25 am

Well Now you know the game wont have as good graphics due to the intro looking so nice! They spend there time working on the quality of the intro and dont give a Rats ass about the in game graphics! But I do agree with spoon Megatron still loks like donkey poo.
gogleman374
Targetmaster

Postby Roboto750 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:43 am

Motto: "Winners are losers who got up and gave it one more try."
Weapon: Electro Scrambler Gun
Sounds like we saw some of this in last night's TV spot on Adult Swim! Awesome, simply awesome! ;)^
Roboto750
Headmaster
Buy from Roboto750 on eBay
Strength: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Bilko90 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:48 am

gogleman374 wrote:Well Now you know the game wont have as good graphics due to the intro looking so nice! They spend there time working on the quality of the intro and dont give a Rats ass about the in game graphics! But I do agree with spoon Megatron still loks like donkey poo.

im pretty sure its a different developer doing the cutscenes and FMV sequences. so the in-game graphics should be just fine. not wasting time. the only thing i do hope is that there isnt a terrible framerate and slowdown for ps3 like in Spiderman 3 the game. other than that. im really happy with the way its shaping up. anything on downloadable content for ps3?
Bilko90
Mini-Con

Postby Spoon » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:51 am

Salazaar wrote:
Spoon wrote:

Complex does not equal good. Too bad you have yet to realise that.
Some people are just so easily pleased with piss poor designs.
Spoon

Next

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-GS25 TRANSMUTATE Transformers Generations Selects Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-GS25 TRANSMUTA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR + HYPERFIRE Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2016 231208V"
BLURR + HYPERFIRE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformer Combiner Wars Generations complete +box Leader 2015 230325A"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OBSIDIAN Transformers Universe Basic Ultra complete Hasbro 2003 230830A"
OBSIDIAN Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ASTROTRAIN + DARKMOON Transformers Titans Return Voyager complete 2016 231208M"
ASTROTRAIN + DARKM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE + FRACAS Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2016 231208K"
SCOURGE + FRACAS T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Trypticon WING (RIGHT SHOULDER) Transformers Titans Return part accs 230817F"
Trypticon WING (RI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Generations Alt-Modes Series 1 Hasbro 2016"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLOUDRAKER Transformers Titans Return Generations Legends complete 2017 231209A"
CLOUDRAKER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE + FRACAS Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2016 230427A"
SCOURGE + FRACAS T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926S"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Trypticon RAMP (RIGHT HIP) Transformers Titans Return part accs 2017 230817E"
Trypticon RAMP (RI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHIRL Transformers Generations Voyager complete + instructions 2014 230920A"
WHIRL Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANTAGONY Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2023 New"
ANTAGONY Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Ultra Bee, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON