This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Perfect Effect Motorcyle

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about unlicensed and knock off TF products.

Re: New Perfect Effect Motorcyle

Postby cylor » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:56 am

Ok, I've been skeptical about this when I first saw the prototype... now, after seeing the renders, I want it so bad. Hope it doesn't cost like the I-gear one...
cylor
Minibot

Postby Doctor McGrath » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:23 am

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
Prime Evil wrote:Really loving how the PE figures are armed to the teeth!! Just love it. I don't think I'll be getting the "RC" version, but will definitely want any repaints that will be coming out of it.

This is my overall thought process as well.

I reay hope the sniper is all black and silver when it is released. Ditch the pink PE.
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Flux Convoy » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:56 am

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
amcgrath929 wrote:
Prime Evil wrote:Really loving how the PE figures are armed to the teeth!! Just love it. I don't think I'll be getting the "RC" version, but will definitely want any repaints that will be coming out of it.

I reay hope the sniper is all black and silver when it is released. Ditch the pink PE.

I'm kinda hoping for a Flamewar homage if they do a black one. Flareup would be great too. Hell, anything would really work for me here. Nancy, Paradron medic, the list is fairly short but the opportunity for multiple redecos is certainly there. That pink that's used in these images spoils it for me though.
:BOT:
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Postby Prime Evil » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:59 am

Motto: "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Flux Convoy wrote:
amcgrath929 wrote:

I'm kinda hoping for a Flamewar homage if they do a black one. Flareup would be great too. Hell, anything would really work for me here. Nancy, Paradron medic, the list is fairly short but the opportunity for multiple redecos is certainly there. That pink that's used in these images spoils it for me though.
:BOT:

I was thinking/hoping for a Flamewar repaint as well. Especially being as well armed as she is. And it's a pretty boss color scheme.
facebook
PSN:Kalibr3Fyre
Transfandom's resident Junglist
Botcon Twitter re: Botcon 2012, "This set is not TFA" :D

Fans Project- Highly Recommend any and all products
Hasbro- Need more Generations toys peas
HeadRobots- Awesome, looking fwd to more good products
Perfect Effect- OK, looking fwd to more lil bots.
Prime Evil
Godmaster
News Credits: 23
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Skill: 7

Postby kirbenvost » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:07 am

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I'm liking that wrist articulation, makes for some cool sword-wielding poses. Looks cool with those arm pods too, which appear to be parts of the sniper rifle, so it seems unlikely that they'll ditch the pink for it. Loving the little fins on the boosters too.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Requiem Prime » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:29 pm

Motto: "You take care of your team and stay out of my way, so I can take care of mine."
Weapon: Hypersonic Concussion Blasters
So very happy right now. That's a lot to put somewhere in vehicle mode. From the look of things, she can even carry all that stuff without being armed.

Nevermind the pink, this will PE's finest hour.
Requiem Prime
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 2
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9

Postby KnightStrike » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:35 pm

Motto: "Remember, this hobby is supposed to be your therapy, not the reason you need therapy."
Weapon: Electro-burst Rifle
Requiem Prime wrote:So very happy right now. That's a lot to put somewhere in vehicle mode. From the look of things, she can even carry all that stuff without being armed.

Nevermind the pink, this will PE's finest hour.

I'm stoked about this and you are right about it looking like she is designed to pack everything. Its like someone had an engineering epiphany. I hope we get a pre-order for this soon.
KnightStrike
Targetmaster
News Credits: 4
Buy from KnightStrike on eBay

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:04 pm

Motto: "'Til All are One!"
Weapon: Electron Gun
And this... will be my Classics Arcee.
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Postby Stormrider » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:31 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
I was excited about this initially. But I am less impressed with the more that I see.

The face is....meh
The bike design is...meh
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 409

Postby Mkall » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:15 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Stormrider wrote:I was excited about this initially. But I am less impressed with the more that I see.

The face is....meh
The bike design is...meh

Personally I'm going to wait to see what they do with the eventual repaints.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby Sodan-1 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:54 am

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
Stop bombarding me with images of goodness! I can feel my will slowly breaking with each one. If these renders translate well into the final product it's sure to be a cracking figure.
Sodan-1
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby Requiem Prime » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:33 am

Motto: "You take care of your team and stay out of my way, so I can take care of mine."
Sodan-1 wrote:Stop bombarding me with images of goodness! I can feel my will slowly breaking with each one. If these renders translate well into the final product it's sure to be a cracking figure.

Actually, I'd like to see that. Side by side, y'know? They are technically a sales pitch.
Requiem Prime
Headmaster Jr

Postby Sodan-1 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:41 pm

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
KnightStrike wrote:I'm actually okay with the changes to her alt mode, as in motorcycle instead of car. Mainly because it works as far as looking cool goes and it actually makes sense that her fighting style is based more on speed and agility so her alt mode should have those same capabilities. Of course I also liked that RTS Perceptor was updated to a scientific research vehicle so I guess I am pretty forgiving about these things :D

DAMN YOU, sir! You may have convinced me to be happy with her having a motorbike alt mode: the only issue that was holding me back from wanting this. I've got half a mind to send you the inevitable bill :lol:
Sodan-1
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:11 pm

Well, I can see them doing remolds/recolors for pretty much all the G1 femmes with this one.
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander

Postby Requiem Prime » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:01 pm

RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:Well, I can see them doing remolds/recolors for pretty much all the G1 femmes with this one.

They haven't failed us yet. I hope the head sculpt is not integral to the design. The cassettes were one thing, but this scale warrants new heads at the very least.
Requiem Prime
Headmaster Jr

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:12 pm

Requiem Prime wrote:
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:Well, I can see them doing remolds/recolors for pretty much all the G1 femmes with this one.

They haven't failed us yet. I hope the head sculpt is not integral to the design. The cassettes were one thing, but this scale warrants new heads at the very least.

Yeah, same here on all accounts. PE, like FP, has my confidence. I'll be preordering the first one of these.
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander

Previous

Return to Unlicensed and KO Transformers Toys

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Featured Feature Playskool 2022"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME COMMANDER-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2011 Playskool 191206a"
OPTIMUS PRIME COMM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Playskool 2020 Offroad vehicle"
Rescan BUMBLEBEE T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan HEATWAVE Fire-Bot Transformers Rescue Bots Academy 2019 Fire Truck"
Rescan HEATWAVE Fi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Classic Heroes Team Rescue Bots Hasbro 2022 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TERRAN NIGHTSHADE Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
TERRAN NIGHTSHADE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan HEATWAVE Fire Bot Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Playskool 2019 Racecar"
Rescan HEATWAVE Fi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Classic Heroes Team Rescue Bots Hasbro 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rescue Bots 2015 yellow muscle car 201217a"
Rescan BUMBLEBEE T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Energize OPTIMUS PRIME COMMANDER-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2012 Playskool"
Energize OPTIMUS P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Featured Feature Playskool 2021 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan HOIST Tow-Bot (Flatbed Truck) Transformers Rescue Bots Academy 2019"
Rescan HOIST Tow-B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ELITA-1 Transformers Earthspark Warrior Class Hasbro 2023 New"
ELITA-1 Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Academy 2020 Racing Truck 2020"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Ravage(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Ultra Bee, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON