This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Clearer Stock Photos of Generations Junkheap, Sky Shadow and DOTM Wheeljack, Soundwave

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Clearer Stock Photos of Generations Junkheap, Sky Shadow and DOTM Wheeljack, Soundwave

Postby Blurrz » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:58 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Hasbro's Public Relations company, Hunter PR, shared with us larger stock images from the Transformers Panel slideshow at San Diego Comic Con 2011. Of the many images, we have taken the notables and photoshopped them under a clear background. Take a better look at Generations Junkheap, a retool of Generations Wreck-Gar, and Sky Shadow, a retool of Generations Thunderwing. Don't forget the upcoming Dark Of The Moon Deluxes Wheeljack and Soundwave. Enjoy!

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Clearer Stock Photos of Generations Junkheap, Sky Shadow and DOTM Wheeljack, Soundwave

Postby Trikeboy » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:23 am

I'm glad to see Sky Shadow has more remolding than just the head.
Watch the first of my youtube series, Friends Transform.

Trikeboy
Brainmaster
News Credits: 10

Re: Clearer Stock Photos of Generations Junkheap, Sky Shadow and DOTM Wheeljack, Soundwave

Postby CrazyCogs » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:24 am

1 wreck gar, 1 junk heap, then 2 junk heaps with reprolabels updates, and sky shadow looks awesome. The movie toylines just need to stop now. Let's get back to the good stuff.
CrazyCogs
Mini-Con

Postby AutobotMR2 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:29 am

Motto: "That sound you hear is the roar of a Mach 5 engine speeding your way!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Oh Black Shadow....I must have you!!!!!!
Looking to acquire a complete set of the G1 Insecticons (Bombshell, Kickback, and Shrapnel). They dont have to be MISB, have the cards. The TRU re-issues are fine too. The only person that can verify my buying status is CounterPunch as he is the only person I have purchased from.
AutobotMR2
Vehicon
News Credits: 1
Strength: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Dclone Soundwave » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:30 am

Sky Shadow's head just screams Fort Max. It'll be a great way for kitbashers to make one.
Latest Acquisition(s):
BW Tigatron
BW II Flash Lio Convoy
BW Metals Rampage
BW Neo Big Convoy
BW Neo Magmatron
Dclone Soundwave
Godmaster

Postby Turbobungle » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:42 am

Motto: "Final... FUUUUUUUUUUUUSION!"
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Hologram Gun
That Soundwave looks much better the the HA! Although he has got what looks like a bit of a Universe Hotshot backpack goin on.... could be a pain!
Turbobungle
Mini-Con
Strength: Infinity
Speed: 1
Endurance: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10+

Postby ashe5k » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:47 am

Motto: "He who hesitates, is lost."
Sky Shadow looks so much better than Thunderwing. Defintely getting that one, well if I can find him. My area has been terrible for these. To ebay I will go...
ashe5k
Targetmaster
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Sodan-1 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:00 am

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
This is the first time I've seen DoTM Wheeljack. Pretty fugly. Can't say I'm impressed. Junkheap and Sky Shadow a looking pretty good, but can't say I can be arsed to buy them. I don't know why, but I really like Soundwave. Feeling strangely compelled to actually buy a movie figure with this one.
Sodan-1
Gestalt

Postby RhA » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:08 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
These are great. I'm happy with more generations. Soundwave looks awesome, Wheeljack is a pass.
Love thy pretenders.
RhA
Faction Commander

Postby griftimus prime » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:30 am

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
soundwave is the only one worth buying. the rest are repaints or in wheeljacks case. trash
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Mykltron » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:31 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
A mercedez with a giant satellite dish doesn't look at all ridiculous.

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 9

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:32 am

Motto: "Small things aren't worth being mad over."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
I like what I'm seeing with all of these, going to have to pick them all up.
TheLocalBard! My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/TheLocalBard

Groovy
Fires_Of_Inferno
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: Transmetal Insect and Helicopter
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby Genocide G2.0 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:43 am

Motto: "There is no style i can't MASTER! . I constantly evolve ."
Weapon: Close Range Oxidating Pulse Cannons
First off Soundwave looks pretty dam good in fact i would go as far to say imo he is much better than the HA, infact i love him looks like one of the best DOTM.

Wheeljack is :SICK: but ive have limited myself to new characters in this line so i will buy him any way.

As for the other two badboys =P~ :DANCE: again Sky Shadow from the start for me was an instant must,
some one said before he is better than Thunderwing, TW is nearly if not perfect imo especialy with reprolabels.
Genocide G2.0
Faction Commander
News Credits: 33

Postby tmk9883 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:56 am

Hopefully Junkheap will actually show up in stores around me. Still a bit miffed about Wreck Gar never appearing on the shelf.
tmk9883
Fuzor
Buy from tmk9883 on eBay

Postby g60force » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:59 am

well I'll be getting SW for sure, since I'll be planning this:

for more info go here:
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transform ... dwave.html
g60force
Micromaster
Buy from g60force on eBay

Postby kookookajew » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:01 am

Motto: ""For everything that ever was ...""
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Junkheap, PASS

Skyheap, BUY

Soundwave, BUYING TWO

Wheeljack, BUY (only for the namesake which yes ... i know im pathetic)

But yeah, I agree. That Soundwave looks REALLY good for a deluxe and I'm just hoping that backpack can be rearranged a little (which it looks like you can so Im stoked 8) )
kookookajew
Micromaster
Buy from kookookajew on eBay
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby prowl123 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:17 am

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Soundwave and Sky Shadow will be bought on sight.

Weeljack looks okay, but I probably won't be picking him up.

Junkheap doesn't have enough retooling and repainting for me.
~prowl123~

Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
prowl123
Brainmaster
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Mizuno » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:22 am

Weapon: Electron-Pulse Gun
soundwave!! wohoooo :x
hes pretty sweet :3
ImageImage
Mizuno
Micromaster
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5

Postby GuyIncognito » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:55 am

I like the Wheeljack mold (aside from the droopy ears), but for me the best thing about Wheeljack was always his paint job. Without the Wheeljack colors, it's just a boring blue sedan.
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
News Credits: 12
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Postby HELLZORBLADE » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:11 am

Motto: ""DINOBOTS - TRANSFORMS AND DEVOUR!!!!""
Weapon: Solar Fission Cannon
:SICK: i hate RETOOLS!!! That deluxe Soundwave sucks!! i will buy in this wave only "Q". I can´t wait to have my HUMAN ALLIANCE SOUNDWAVE!!! :CON:
HELLZORBLADE
Mini-Con
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+

Postby Kay83 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:29 am

Mercedes Benz~~~~!!

I want Ferrari too!!
Give me Dino/Mirage please~~~~~ Hasbro!!!

Kay83
Mini-Con

Postby OmegaPrime1975 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:33 am

I don't like the looks of any of the movie figures. Hasbro did a great thing with Classics and Generations. I would love to see that line continue and to do different scales. You can keep all the movie toys especially when hasbro and Michael Bay can't seem to stay on the same name for their characters. Dino and Que are stupid names. I hope someone steps up and makes better movies.
OmegaPrime1975
Mini-Con
Buy from OmegaPrime1975 on eBay

Postby RiddlerJ » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:57 am

I hate what they did to Wheeljack's (sorry, I mean Que's) head. The G1 head was pretty alien looking already. I know they were going for some kind of Albert Einstein thing but he ended up looking like the Crypt Keeper.
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby bossman328 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:04 am

getting them all
bossman328
Minibot
News Credits: 2

Postby Arrancon » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:05 am

Motto: ""If all else fails, just blow it up.""
Weapon: Sawed-Off C02 Shotgun
I'll be getting all of these. Also, does Hasbro have licensing with Mercedes? I don't wanna be disapointed if SW and WJ are just generic unlicensed cars.
Arrancon
Minibot
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 7

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR THE RETURN #1 Cvr B Boom Studios Comics 2024 DEC230113 1B (CA) Mora"
MMPR THE RETURN #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #8 Cvr D RI 1:10 IDW Comics FEB231509 8D 8RI (CA) Qualano"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #3 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2023 JUL230282 3E (CA) Henderson"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #9 Cvr G 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney JUN230685 9G (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #9 Cvr G ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #2 Cvr I 1:15 Dynamite Comics 2023 JUN230668 2I (CA) Quah"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Garbage Pail Kids TRASHIN THROUGH TIME #3 Cvr J metal Dynamite Comics 3J GPK"
NEW!
Garbage Pail Kids ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #5 Cvr C IDW Comics 2023 JUL231257 5C (CA) Suntrup"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME ALLIANCE #2 RI 1:1IDW Comics 2022 SEP221737 2RI Santolouco"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST YEARS #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 NOV221624 3A (CA) Gallant"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #6 Cvr T 1:10 FOC Dynamite Comics MAR239167 6T (CA) Fleecs + Forstner"
GARGOYLES #6 Cvr T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST YEARS #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 APR231595 4A (CA) Gallant"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #2 Cvr E 1:25 IDW Comics 2023 APR231617 2E (CA) Lawson"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POWER RANGERS #1 Cvr C Boom Studios Comics 2020 SEP200912 1C (CA) Yoon"
POWER RANGERS #1 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #134 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 SEP221725 134A Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA) Pe"
TMNT #134 Cvr A ID ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Huffer Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Legion Class Smokescreen Stealth Fighter Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Series Megatron" on AMAZON