This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Instructions for Star Wars Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker Quadchanger Available from Hasbro

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Instructions for Star Wars Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker Quadchanger Available from Hasbro

Postby El Duque » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:33 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Want a sneak peek at the transformation sequence for the Star Wars Crossover Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker quadchanger? Hasbro has updated their archives with the instructions for the soon to be released figure. Click here to view the full size PDF file.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Instructions for Star Wars Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker Quadchanger Available from Hasbro

Postby Burnin12 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:12 am

Excited to see what the customizers do with this mold.
Burnin12
Micromaster

Re: Instructions for Star Wars Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker Quadchanger Available from Hasbro

Postby MagnaBlade » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:35 am

This thing looks a lot larger than the current Star Wars transformers. Its takes 3 AAA batteries. Maybe it is leader class size.
MagnaBlade
Minibot

Postby Mindmaster » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:00 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Weird thing is that I had a dream last night where they made a purple version of this toy with a big, fat Decepticon emblem tattooed on the top of the starship mode. I gotta lay off the sweet tea... >:oP
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Marcdachamp » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:03 am

I still say we need a Unicron figure that transforms into the Death Star.
Marcdachamp
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 1

Postby GetRightRobot » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:17 pm

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
IMO, the only successful mode out of the three is the Star Destroyer. I like my Death Star Vadar just fine.
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
News Credits: 187
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Jehuty » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:19 pm

Soon to be released? I have this figure already...got it at a walmart, they only had one though. It's cool that they have sound clips for darth vader and anakin. I've had this figure for atleast 2 weeks now....lol.
Jehuty
Mini-Con

Postby #Sideways# » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:43 pm

Motto: "Wake up. Wake up and smell the ashes."
Weapon: Dual Compression Cannons
Cool! Another thing that I probably won't get because of the price! Remember the Han Solo/Chewbacca Millennium Falcon figure? It had two Leader Size guys in there, it was extremely expensive. I'm guessing this will be Supreme size, so $100 will probably be the price.

"Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father..."

"He told me enough, he told me you killed him!"

"No Luke, I am your father!"

"Prove it."

*Transforming Sounds*

"Daaaaad!"
Check out my YouTube for my Transformers Trading Card Game lists, gameplay and general thoughts on the game!
#Sideways#
Godmaster
News Credits: 62
Watch #Sideways# on YouTube
Alt Mode: Motorcycle
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7

Postby GuyIncognito » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:33 pm

Looks kind of cool. Maybe this will be the one SW TF I buy.

I think a $100 price point is unlikely, and I wouldn't use the Han/Chewy 2-pack as a comparison. That was two toys; this is one toy with alternate modes that aren't even very different from each other. I would bet this figure is more like a $50-$60 figure.

Jehuty wrote:Soon to be released? I have this figure already...got it at a walmart, they only had one though. It's cool that they have sound clips for darth vader and anakin. I've had this figure for atleast 2 weeks now....lol.

Post some pics, please! We'd all love to see it!
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
News Credits: 12
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Postby Jehuty » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:49 pm

49.99 is what he cost me at walmart. so quite affordable and its pretty big.
Jehuty
Mini-Con

Postby RiddlerJ » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:14 pm

Marcdachamp wrote:I still say we need a Unicron figure that transforms into the Death Star.

I surprised no customizers ever tried to make a Unicron out of the Death Star/Darth Vader figure, since it turns into a much better globe.
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby Burn » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:28 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
It was spotted in Australia a few weeks ago.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby TulioDude » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:42 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
#Sideways# wrote:"Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father..."

"He told me enough, he told me you killed him!"

"No Luke, I am your father!"

"Prove it."

*Transforming Sounds*

"Daaaaad!"

:lol:
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
News Credits: 6
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8

Postby jON3.0 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:53 pm

Motto: ""Who you callin' a robot chicken?""
Weapon: High-Energy Particle Beam Rifle
I pre-ordered it for $45 and I can't wait to get it. I did the voice of Anakin for this figure! So I finally did the voice of a Transformer! ...technically. :)
JON BAILEY
http://epicvoiceguy.com
Follow me on Stardust, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter & Facebook @epicvoiceguy!
voices of Optimus, Shockwave & Soundwave
jON3.0
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 127
Watch jON3.0 on YouTube
Buy from jON3.0 on eBay
Alt Mode: Ferrari
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby triKlops » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:56 pm

Motto: "New England TransFormers Collectors Group member"
definitely grabbing this
missed out on the death star, dont want to miss this

Looking for:
- Fans Toys Scoria FT-04X silver upgrade feet for
MP-08X Grimlock
-TFCon 2011 Headrobots Toxin

Please DM if willing to sell for reasonable price.
triKlops
Godmaster
News Credits: 9

Postby mightwork » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:11 am

Motto: ""The faster you grow up, the less you have to live.""
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Burn wrote:It was spotted in Australia a few weeks ago.

By me!
Insert witty and/or snappy remark here
mightwork
Minibot
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 4A 210411B"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers FATE OF CYBERTRON #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 APR221599 Brokenshire"
Transformers FATE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #33 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 MAY210467 33RI (CA) Milne 230906AB"
TRANSFORMERS #33 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS THE MOVIE #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (A/CA) Perlin (W) Macchio 230915S"
TRANSFORMERS THE M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #11 Cover B IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 11B (CA) Caltsoudas"
TRANSFORMERS #11 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of OPTIMUS PRIME #1 IDW Comics 2022 NOV210461 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #4 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926W"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME #4 Regular Cvr IDW Comics 2017 (W) Barber (A/CA) Zama"
Transformers OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #32 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 APR210679 32B (CA) Burcham (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #32 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #15 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 FEB220438 15B (CA) Duggan"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 2nd ptg Cvr D Image Comics 2023 0923IM827 (CA) LaRosa"
TRANSFORMERS #1 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #22 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 22B APR200730 (CA) Griffith"
TRANSFORMERS #22 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #7 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 0224IM316 7D (CA) Wijngaard"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #7 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 AUG210537 1A"
Transformers Wreck ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Series PK Bruticus Action Figure	B3899" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON