This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Prime Headed to the UK

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Prime Headed to the UK

Postby El Duque » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:20 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
According to fellow fan site Full Metal Hero Transformers Prime will be making it's UK debut next month on Cartoon Network. A commercial advertising upcoming shows lists Transformers Prime kicking off on September 5th. Great news for our friends in the UK!
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Transformers Prime Headed to the UK

Postby bluecatcinema » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:49 pm

As a citizen of the United Kingdom, I have only this to say: IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!!
bluecatcinema
Targetmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Swindle01 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:15 pm

urgh...why even bother? seriously you can just watch them all online anyways. Primes a crap series and clearly just done as a filler till an actual proper series starts

why not bring back a 2nd series of Galaxy Force? they never did really explain what happened after the end of the last episode
Swindle01
Combiner

Postby El Duque » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:55 pm

Swindle01 wrote:urgh...why even bother? seriously you can just watch them all online anyways. Primes a crap series and clearly just done as a filler till an actual proper series starts

why not bring back a 2nd series of Galaxy Force? they never did really explain what happened after the end of the last episode

Why bother? Because some fans would prefer to watch on television rather than YouTube.

You have no idea what you're talking about. This is not a filler series. This type of show is expensive to produce, it has a full toy line that will get a preview wave at the end of the year followed by a full line early next year, and the upcoming TF MMO by Jagex is based in the Prime Universe. Hasbro has a lot of time and money invested in TF:Prime.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper

Postby Sodan-1 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:01 pm

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
Figures it would be on a goddamn satellite channel!! Guess I'll be sticking with YouTube which I don't mind as there are some pretty high quality videos on there.
Sodan-1
Gestalt

Postby Blackstreak » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:18 pm

Motto: ""I'm stronger than I look, but not as strong as I think I am.""
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Wow, it sucks to be in the UK. They get the pilot episode next month after being on tv for how long? A long time anyways. I'm still waiting for the playable debut of episode #18 on hub.com. :P

# of Transformers in collection: 332
Looking for 1985 Action Cards
Blackstreak
Godmaster
Watch Blackstreak on YouTube
Buy from Blackstreak on eBay
Alt Mode: Datsun 280 ZX or Dodge Viper
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby TulioDude » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:36 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
What people here yelling about?The show got there in less than 12 months,for international TV thats soon.
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
News Credits: 6
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby Grimlock1979 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:24 pm

Motto: "till ALL are Dinobots!^^"
Weapon: Dino-Missiles
Swindle01 wrote:urgh...why even bother? seriously you can just watch them all online anyways. Primes a crap series and clearly just done as a filler till an actual proper series starts

Me Grimlock say: WTF!? TF Prime is no crap! TF Beast Machines... THAT was crap high 10! TF Armada, Energon, Cybertron, also known as the Lego Transformers Age... Crap too, even more crapier then Beast Machines ever was!

Me say TF Prime is the first real good Transformers Series since G1! yeah! :P

TF Prime is the light in the darkness in the time after bayformers! :KREMZEEK:

Blackstreak wrote:Wow, it sucks to be in the UK. They get the pilot episode next month after being on tv for how long? A long time anyways. I'm still waiting for the playable debut of episode #18 on hub.com. :P

Me say watch on Youtube dude. You can see TF Prime there until Episode 23 now.
Grimlock1979
Mini-Con
Watch Grimlock1979 on YouTube
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Mykltron » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:26 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
El Duque wrote:Great news for our friends in the UK!

Unless they've already downloaded it in HD.

Not that I have, obviously.

Swindle01 wrote:why not bring back a 2nd series of Galaxy Force?

Cos it was utter arse. I recently finished working through Armada and Energon and started Cybertron. The first episode was so utterly awful (far, far worse than even Energon) that I can't force myself to watch any more. TFP has no really annoying characters like Energon Bulkhead with his squeaky voice and weird hip-wigggle-shoot thing or yodelling Decepticons and has decent story lines.

Or so I'm told cos, obviously, I haven't downloaded them in HD.

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 9

Postby El Duque » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:29 pm

Last week we received word that starting September 5th Cartoon Network would be bringing Transformers Prime to the UK. Today we have confirmation of the time slot, according to On the Box Transformers Prime will be airing at 6:00 PM. Don't forget to tune in!

El Duque
Matrix Keeper

Postby BeastProwl » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:48 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
any news on wether or not teletoon will air the finale episode? Im jonsin for the reveal! Come on, just ONE MORE!

Mykltron wrote:
El Duque wrote:Great news for our friends in the UK!

Unless they've already downloaded it in HD.

Not that I have, obviously.

Swindle01 wrote:why not bring back a 2nd series of Galaxy Force?

Cos it was utter arse. I recently finished working through Armada and Energon and started Cybertron. The first episode was so utterly awful (far, far worse than even Energon) that I can't force myself to watch any more. TFP has no really annoying characters like Energon Bulkhead with his squeaky voice and weird hip-wigggle-shoot thing or yodelling Decepticons and has decent story lines.

Or so I'm told cos, obviously, I haven't downloaded them in HD.

About ALL that regarding Armada, energon, and Cybertron? Watch it all in Japanese. It'll blow your face clean off. I mean, how many changes were done between english and american versions REALLY Shows through. I say, give it a chance.
Grimlock1979 wrote:

Me Grimlock say: WTF!? TF Prime is no crap! TF Beast Machines... THAT was crap high 10! TF Armada, Energon, Cybertron, also known as the Lego Transformers Age... Crap too, even more crapier then Beast Machines ever was!

Me say TF Prime is the first real good Transformers Series since G1! yeah! :P

TF Prime is the light in the darkness in the time after bayformers! :KREMZEEK:

Blackstreak wrote:Wow, it sucks to be in the UK. They get the pilot episode next month after being on tv for how long? A long time anyways. I'm still waiting for the playable debut of episode #18 on hub.com. :P

Me say watch on Youtube dude. You can see TF Prime there until Episode 23 now.

Agreed that prime is NOT Crap! But Disagree that BM Was.... The designs were a bit...Odd, but they grew on you in time, also, It had a very good story line when compared to Beast wars, wich was still better, but it lacked in the story department.

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Speed: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby smoreyjinza » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:53 pm

It has taken so long. I thought the series had a pretty good story. It's no G1 but it still pretty good.
smoreyjinza
Mini-Con

Postby ShadowTracker » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:57 pm

I hope they start to air it on cartoon network here in the u.s. because i dont have the HUB..
I do watch on youtube, but i would like to support the franchise that is just so awesome.
Its a good show it really is and for those who don't like the show i think you should be more
opened minded to it maybe then it would be better for you :D
ShadowTracker
Mini-Con
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby MINDVVIPE » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:43 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
Glad for the UK people, this show is awesome.
I've showed it to people who aren't die-hard fans like me, and they have nothing but good things to say about it. I'd say this is the best TF show to date, having watched all but Armada, Cybertron and Energon. Definitely better than G1 in that its also got enough material to appeal to an older audience (in a serious way).

**** youtube, I stopped watching new episodes after they stopped getting uploaded onto torrents in HD (but will hopefully resume once the Hub resume airing). I will probably get the blurays of the seasons as they come out as well... its truely a shining example of the TF lore done well. :CON:
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby Ravage XK » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:30 am

Motto: "Are those my feet?"
Weapon: 20 Megavolt Stun Rifle
Good news that it has come to the UK, bad news that its not on a mainstream channel. Prime has some of the best episodes I have seen of any TF series. I jsut wish Bumblebee could talk, that beeping is annoying.......

Bumblebee: "beep beep boop boop"
Prime: "Thats right Bumbleebeee, we must not lower ourselves. We cannot kill an unarmed bot, to do so would reduce us to the same level as the Decepticons. You are wise beyond your years my young friend."
Bumbleebee: Thinks to himself.."What the hell? I said I want pizza. FIX MY VOICE DAMMIT!!"

BM was an excellent series that dared to be different and try a slightly more grown up approach, I think it worked well.

TF COUNT: Lost count!
Latest Additions: Haslab Unicron, Siege Jetifre, SS Blitzwing
Ravage XK
Gestalt
News Credits: 15
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 9
Courage: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby MINDVVIPE » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:47 am

Ravage XK wrote:BM was an excellent series that dared to be different and try a slightly more grown up approach, I think it worked well.

I thought BM did decently for the first buncha episodes, but then sorta steadily declined towards the end. I think one of my biggest problems was botanica or whatever her name was. Why would a robot need to disguise itself as a plant if all thats around are plants... not like they're going to see her and freak out. /rant
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt

Postby BeastProwl » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:27 am

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
MINDVVIPE wrote:
Ravage XK wrote:BM was an excellent series that dared to be different and try a slightly more grown up approach, I think it worked well.

I thought BM did decently for the first buncha episodes, but then sorta steadily declined towards the end. I think one of my biggest problems was botanica or whatever her name was. Why would a robot need to disguise itself as a plant if all thats around are plants... not like they're going to see her and freak out. /rant

They had to scan to live there and explore. Hence the "Plant mode"
My main Problem with it was Nightscream. My freekin god, that thing was UGLY! I Could NOT Stand his ugly face, his stupid "Relates to the kiddies" Voice, or his stupider than hell emo fringe on his ugly head! The Michael Jackson of Transformers... I liked the rest of his design, and his bat mode was cuddly looking almost, ant the ultra toy aint half bad. But in the show, god, Terrable uglyness all over...

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Speed: 10+
Courage: Infinity

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:33 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
BeastProwl wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote:

My main Problem with it was Nightscream. My freekin god, that thing was UGLY! I Could NOT Stand his ugly face, his stupid "Relates to the kiddies" Voice, or his stupider than hell emo fringe on his ugly head! The Michael Jackson of Transformers... I liked the rest of his design, and his bat mode was cuddly looking almost, ant the ultra toy aint half bad. But in the show, god, Terrable uglyness all over...
Yet he was probably the most lethal of the Maximals. Not to mention that his backstory had hint of tragedy welded into his past. His care for Noble was also quite admirable and, well, noble. ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby MINDVVIPE » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:25 pm

BeastProwl wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote:

Yea, I guess if I really wanted to buy into it, I could probably make the effort and come up with some really sensitive alien plants that actually sensed intruders when they weren't also plants....but its still a stretch, hehe. Yea, Nightscream was pretty ugly, especially when the end of the scene sorta zooms up on his face as he looks in terror... quite wierd, haha. I just found the first 5 episodes to be so good compared to the rest. The whole gota get in touch with your spark to be able to transform thing, and the terror of having no freinds left back on cybertron. Hard to top after, imo. Kinda like how much I love the first 5 episodes (well, the first 2 are okay) in TF prime more than the rest i've seen so far (although I did stop at episode 20). 19 and 20 were very awesome though. Can't wait for the hub to start airing again... so what, is that supposed to be september 10th earliest?

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #1 Vol 10 var Marvel Comics 2022 DEC210903 (CA) Larroca (W) Percy"
GHOST RIDER #1 Vol ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #1 var New Champions Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230653 Andolfo"
SENSATIONAL SHE-HU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DANNY KETCH GHOST RIDER #3 Marvel Comics 2023 MAY230910 (CA) Harvey (W) Mackie"
DANNY KETCH GHOST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #15 var 1:100 Marvel Comics 2023 MAY230921 (CA) Perez (W) Rowell"
SHE-HULK #15 var 1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #1 var 1:100 virgin Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230647 Granov"
SENSATIONAL SHE-HU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DANNY KETCH GHOST RIDER #2 var Marvel Comics 2023 APR230735 (CA) Momoko"
DANNY KETCH GHOST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Moon Knight CITY OF DEAD #1 Marvel Comics 2023 APR238569 SDCC (CA) Segovia"
Moon Knight CITY O ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #8 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 NOV220942 (CA) Aka 230307A"
DAREDEVIL #8 var 1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL Woman Without Fear #1 headshot Marvel Comics 2022 NOV210822 (CA) Nauck"
DAREDEVIL Woman Wi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #2 var Stormbreakers Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230686 (CA) Vincentini"
DAREDEVIL #2 var S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COSMIC GHOST RIDER #4 Marvel Comics 2023 APR230851 (CA) Giangiordano (W)Phillips"
COSMIC GHOST RIDER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #1 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 NOV210849 (CA) Jurgens (W) Rowell"
SHE-HULK #1 var 1: ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #28 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230816 (CA) Torque (W) MacKay"
MOON KNIGHT #28 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #1 Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230645 (CA) Bartel (W) Rowell +Gao"
SENSATIONAL SHE-HU ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Liege Maximo Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force 1-Step Changer Soundwave" on AMAZON