This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Prime Episode 25 Unofficial clips

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Prime Episode 25 Unofficial clips

Postby Slashercon » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:45 am

Motto: "Victory without effort, is failure!!"
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
[youtube][/youtube] user andrewkyoyeo has uploaded three low quality clips of Transformers Prime Episode 25. Warning: THERE ARE SPOILERS!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F57JbGCA37w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JnIxOVk ... er&list=UL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPx0_S4S ... er&list=UL

(I apologize for not knowing how to embed the videos for your viewing pleasure.)
Slashercon
Combiner
News Credits: 4
Watch Slashercon on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Episode 25 Unofficial clips

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:09 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
WAAAAY Too much there. Couldn't watch more than about a second of each before I turned away. If I watch these fully, it'll all be spoiled too much for me. Really wish that it hadn't already aired in Singapore. >_<

To those who haven't clicked to view these, watch at your own risk.
Last edited by Sabrblade on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 437
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Avensis-Mahiya » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:22 am

Motto: "Peace through understanding"
Weapon: Saber Blade and Saber Laser
Huh. Well, after they put Unicron back into stasis with the Matrix, who will be the next villian? Or will they keep Unicron but use another avatar or something like that?Or maybe Megatron snaps out of his Dark Energon fug and tries to destroy the Autobots again after their alliance? Maybe it's just me, but a part of me feels that they are playing their trump card(s) WAY too soon.
Here from the queen's mountain view
Here from the wild dreams come true
Feast like an empress I do
On treasures and tales, never few
Avensis-Mahiya
Minibot
Strength: 3
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10+

Transformers Prime Season Finale Part 2 Clips

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:17 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
IGN has posted an official preview of "One Shall Rise" Part 2 airing this Saturday October 8 on the Hub. You can view this preview here.

The Autobots team up with a surprising ally to save the Earth.

Seibertron.com member Slashercon alerted us to a couple more unofficial clips from the same episode. The episode has already aired in Singapore where these videos were taken. The clips my contain spoilers, so watch at your own risk. You can see them below.

-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby PrymeStriker » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:30 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Just when is Starscream returning to the series again? Season 2?
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Postby prowl123 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:59 pm

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Megatron's the surprising ally. No surprise there. Even though its supposed to be surprising. It's not. It really isn't.
~prowl123~

Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
prowl123
Brainmaster
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Heavy B » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:16 pm

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
if they don't play the touch when prime opens the matrix, there will be sadness...
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
Heavy B
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Postby Rodimus_NZ » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:10 pm

Motto: "If Im the last sane man in an insane world, does that make me crazy?!"
Weapon: High-Energy Photon Pulse Cannons
At least they explained why Unicron was only mountain sized. Better just a 'manifestation' of Unicron than downsizing him completely
Im secretly plannin to take over the world... care for a country?
Rodimus_NZ
Minibot
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 5
Skill: 6

Postby gavinfuzzy » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:00 am

Motto: "Secrets are the foundations of success"
Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun
The irony. I live in Singapore and missed both part 1 and 2... i was told it aired on Monday and Tuesday respectively. #-o

Well, that's what the local free kids channel gets for showing crap 95% of the time — No one watches it :/
Add me as a friend on facebook ---> http://www.facebook.com/gavinlimkj
gavinfuzzy
Godmaster
News Credits: 10
Watch gavinfuzzy on YouTube
Strength: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Skill: 7

Postby griftimus prime » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:38 am

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
lol what is this a video game? when rc took that hit she should have been destroyed. when do the toys come out? thats all this show has to offer.
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby WarzoneBeta » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:54 am

Motto: ""Freedom is the right....ah who the slag am I kidding, WHO WANTS TO BLOW **** UP!!!""
Weapon: Sonic Umbrella
I love June's reaction to the idea of Megatron in the base near the kids. Now I want her to chew out Megatron for hurting Raf just because it would be hilarious. Hell I want Megs to interact with the humans since it would be interesting to see his reactions.
Also is it just me or is this version of Megatron the most badass and terrifying version to date, I mean he just solos a giant monster like its just an everyday thing and you actually feel a little scared by his saying "I'll keep it busy".
“Alas, poor Ulrich…I didn’t know him so who cares”-me

Due to his rather unique birth, Grimlock has a slow but endearing speech pattern, which can easily make you forget he's Godzilla with style. And weapons.
WarzoneBeta
Fuzor
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Heavy B » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:43 pm

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Speaking of megs, Anyone else getting a Jack-O-Lanturn vibe from his head?
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
Heavy B
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Intelligence: 5
Skill: 5

Postby Wheeljack35 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:12 pm

They took the videos down ...oh well
Wheeljack35
City Commander
News Credits: 26
Watch Wheeljack35 on YouTube

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:15 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Wheeljack35 wrote:They took the videos down ...oh well
Yay! No more heavy spoilers. :POWERPUFF:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 437
Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL + ECHO #1 var Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230721 (CA) Shalvey"
DAREDEVIL + ECHO # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #8 Planet Apes Marvel Comics 2023 NOV220944 (W) Zdarsky (CA) Dodson"
DAREDEVIL #8 Plane ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #14 Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230856 (CA) Barends (W) Percy (A) Smith"
GHOST RIDER #14 Ma ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Ghost Rider Wolverine WEAPONS VENGEANCE #1 1:50 Marvel Comics JUN230946 Miller"
Ghost Rider Wolver ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #1 var Marvel Comics 2022 APR220764 (CA) Panosian (W) Zdarsky"
DAREDEVIL #1 var M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT ANNUAL #1 var Marvel Comics 2022 AUG220796 (CA) Klein (W) MacKay"
MOON KNIGHT ANNUAL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REVENGE OF COSMIC GHOST RIDER #5 Marvel Comics 2020 FEB201005 (A/CA) Hepburn"
REVENGE OF COSMIC ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COSMIC GHOST RIDER #2 Marvel Comics 2023 FEB230703 (CA) Giangiordano (W)Phillips"
COSMIC GHOST RIDER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #1 Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230645 (CA) Bartel (W) Rowell +Gao"
SENSATIONAL SHE-HU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #1 var 1:50 Marvel Comics 2021 MAY210546 (W) MacKay (CA) Torque"
MOON KNIGHT #1 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #7 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 OCT221086 (CA) Momoko (W) Zells"
DAREDEVIL #7 var 1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #7 Marvel Comics 2023 OCT221084 (W) Zdarsky (CA) Checchetto"
DAREDEVIL #7 Marve ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #9 var universe Marvel Comics 2022 OCT220930 (CA) Momoko (W) Percy"
GHOST RIDER #9 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #8 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 NOV220942 (CA) Aka 230207A"
DAREDEVIL #8 var 1 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Firefly Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Optimus Prime and Grimlock Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Legion Autobot Twinferno" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Autobot Stylor and Chromedome" on AMAZON