This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Mosaic: "Children of the Night."

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Mosaic: "Children of the Night."

Postby Richter » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:39 pm

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

Follow Transformers Mosaic on Deviant Art, Facebook & Twitter

CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT

Story by;
Curt Lunsford & Juan Pablo Osorio

Art by;
Jeremy Tiongson

Colors by;
Tomoko

Letters / Edits by;
Franco Villa

Richter
Targetmaster
News Credits: 430

Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Children of the Night."

Postby MightyMagnus78 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:44 pm

Motto: ""Consistency is victory.""
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
Wicked! :twisted:
MightyMagnus78
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: Truck
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby BeastProwl » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:53 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Continuation! epicauce!

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby KnightStrike » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:28 pm

Motto: "Remember, this hobby is supposed to be your therapy, not the reason you need therapy."
Weapon: Electro-burst Rifle
The level of talent in shown in these mosaics never ceases to amaze me. Bloody fantastic stuff! :KREMZEEK:
KnightStrike
Targetmaster
News Credits: 4
Buy from KnightStrike on eBay

Postby Bumblevivisector » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:33 pm

Awesome indeed, but in the thumbnail shot, did anyone else think Weirdwolf was Pounce for a second, due to the muted night colors? Well, maybe the clones will show up in future installments. And at this pace, we might not have long to wait! Can anyone else recall a mosaics in a series coming this close together?
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby KnightStrike » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:37 pm

Motto: "Remember, this hobby is supposed to be your therapy, not the reason you need therapy."
Weapon: Electro-burst Rifle
Bumblevivisector wrote:Awesome indeed, but in the thumbnail shot, did anyone else think Weirdwolf was Pounce for a second, due to the muted night colors? Well, maybe the clones will show up in future installments. And at this pace, we might not have long to wait! Can anyone else recall a mosaics in a series coming this close together?

I have to admit from the thumbnail shot I also first thought it was Pounce and when I first read the mosaic I thought he was the one yelling for help, till I noticed it was the human hanging from Weirdwolf's mouth that was yelling ;)
Last edited by KnightStrike on Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KnightStrike
Targetmaster
News Credits: 4
Buy from KnightStrike on eBay

Postby MINDVVIPE » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:15 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
Damn right i'm the toughest of them all. 8)
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby Poyguimogul » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:15 pm

Snap! Took a minute to process that the monster hunter was a Hybrid of G1 (Prowl type body) with Cybertron Crosswise.
Love the mosiac. Though he was a Ghost Hunter in the show, monsters would fit in the same criteria (a la Nightstalkers).

T.B.H. - I would read that comic... Cybertron Crosswise defined the charecter like no other iterations did, and monster hunting just rocks.
Poyguimogul
Vehicon

Postby Duke of Luns » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:37 pm

Poyguimogul wrote:Snap! Took a minute to process that the monster hunter was a Hybrid of G1 (Prowl type body) with Cybertron Crosswise.
Love the mosiac. Though he was a Ghost Hunter in the show, monsters would fit in the same criteria (a la Nightstalkers).

T.B.H. - I would read that comic... Cybertron Crosswise defined the charecter like no other iterations did, and monster hunting just rocks.

Crosswise's model is a modified Datsun, but with Jazz's transformation:

And his color scheme? Black Gold!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWF-hH1nloo
Duke of Luns
Gestalt

Postby MINDVVIPE » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:43 pm

Duke of Luns wrote:
Poyguimogul wrote:Snap! Took a minute to process that the monster hunter was a Hybrid of G1 (Prowl type body) with Cybertron Crosswise.

I think a repaint of 2007 movie jolt would be perfect in every way for crosswise.
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt

Postby Duke of Luns » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:03 pm

MINDVVIPE wrote:
Duke of Luns wrote:

I think a repaint of 2007 movie jolt would be perfect in every way for crosswise.

You mean this Jolt?

Uh...he is a repaint of Cybertron Crosswise...

Duke of Luns
Gestalt

Postby MINDVVIPE » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:37 pm

Oh... very well then.

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt

Postby Poyguimogul » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:48 pm

Where did that G1 Animation Model looking sheet come from? That's pretty cool.
Poyguimogul
Vehicon

Postby Iskander » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:10 pm

Poyguimogul wrote:Where did that G1 Animation Model looking sheet come from? That's pretty cool.

That's just an edition I did on the Smokescreen sheet, with some parts coming from Jazz's and a few lines of my own, glad you liked it: http://tf-the-lost-seasons.deviantart.com/gallery/10659076#/d4b1qe5
Iskander
Minibot

Postby Iskander » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:17 pm

Bumblevivisector wrote:Well, maybe the clones will show up in future installments. And at this pace, we might not have long to wait! Can anyone else recall a mosaics in a series coming this close together?

Can't promise the clones, but you'll find the next and final part of Crosswise's MonsterQuest this friday in our Lost Seasons page: http://tf-the-lost-seasons.deviantart.com/

Or check out Seibertron's fanart subforum, we'll post it there too.
Iskander
Minibot

Postby ausbot » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:33 am

Motto: "Don't want none, don't start none!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
I loved this, and the use of a "Cybertron", Character is great. I've always felt like the cartoon was underrated, and was filled with characters with great potential.
ausbot
Pretender
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby M3Gr1ml0ck » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:18 am

Please check out the fan art section of this forum for more comics by the same authors and in the same continuity!

Transformers: Seeds Of Deception on DeviantArt: the War Within based fancomic project.
Masters Of The Universe / Princess Of Power - Martin Mystère does non present: Get a Life! - Saint Seiya: mini Gaidens

"As an Autobot... no, as a thinking being, to fight must be the last alternative."
(Optimus Prime, "A Distant Thunder!")
M3Gr1ml0ck
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 5

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #5 Cvr H 1:25 Boom Studios Comics 2023 FEB230327 5H (CA) Quinones"
MMPR TMNT II #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #144 Cvr D 1:25 IDW Comics 2023 AUG231417 144D Turtles Ongoing (CA) Smith"
TMNT #144 Cvr D 1: ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT VS STREET FIGHTER #2 Cvr C IDW Comics 2023 APR231627 2C (CA) Reilly"
TMNT VS STREET FIG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #133 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 JUL221645 133RI Ninja Turtles (CA) Robson"
TMNT #133 RI 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #5 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 NOV221617 5A (CA) Federici"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME ALLIANCE #5 RI 1:10 IDW Comics DEC221446 5C (CA) Santolouco"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ZH 1:15 FOC foil Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN247378 2ZH (CA) Tao"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 JUN221663 1A (CA) Federici"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #147 Cvr E 1:50 RI IDW Comics 2024 OCT231358 147E Turtles Ongoing Eastman"
TMNT #147 Cvr E 1: ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #3 Cvr D 1:10 RI IDW Comics MAY231423 3D 3RI Levins"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #120 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles JUN210492 120B"
TMNT #120 Cvr B ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr O 1:20 Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240119 2O (CA) Lee + Chung"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT VS STREET FIGHTER #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 APR231626 2B (CA) Sanchez"
TMNT VS STREET FIG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #135 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 SEP221730 135RI Turtles Ongoing (CA) Torres"
TMNT #135 RI 1:10 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Drift Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Cogman" on AMAZON