This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Another Micheal Bay Interview

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Another Micheal Bay Interview

Postby Robinson » Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:53 am

This one is from Superheroype.
http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=5884

Q: I believe it was Don Murphy said you had no nostalgia for these Transformers – does that make it easier to make the film, like a doctor operating on a stranger versus a friend?
Bay: Listen, I'm a huge Transformer fan now, I can officially say I've probably thought more about robots on earth than anyone in the past year and a half. Yeah, I actually think that because I wasn't a fan I think makes it more accessible to other people, does that make sense? Megatron was a gun, and I'm like, "I don't get that," and I did get a lot of flak from fans on the net, like, "Michael Bay, you wrecked my childhood." "Michael Bay, you suck. We're going to protest his office." They protested my old office apparently. That's true. The death threats freak me up, but I think we've – I would listen to fans on the net, I really would. I would kind of hear their comments, but I'm still going to make my movie and I'll still put flames on Optimus.

You can read more at the link above.

Edit: I think this is the same interview that was posted before. My Bad
Last edited by Robinson on Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Robinson
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Re: Another Micheal Bay Interview

Postby Burn » Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:58 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Bay: Listen, I'm a huge Transformer fan now

But he wasn't before! (He still did a great job with the movie though)
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Milanion » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:06 am

I can appreciate having an outside eye, I think that does make sense and probably does help in a few different ways.

12 more days and I'll know for sure.
Milanion
Combiner
News Credits: 4

Postby Mr.RobotoAutoMan » Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:59 pm

wasnt this posted before? this interview looks similar to this one

http://seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=10780
Mr.RobotoAutoMan
Combiner

Postby Bouncy X » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:05 pm

heeey....i had posted here mentioning this was already posted...where did it go? how rude..lol
"Expect nothing, but want it all"
Bouncy X
Pretender

Postby Starscream_8_my_Dog » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:08 pm

Why is it in all Micheal Bay pictures he looks like hes modeling clothes. His facial expression reminds my of Zoolander so much, I can't help but laugh. Wonder if he looks like that while hes directing, could never take the man serious if so.
Starscream_8_my_Dog
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1

Postby Roboto750 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:15 pm

Motto: "Winners are losers who got up and gave it one more try."
Weapon: Electro Scrambler Gun
Mr.RobotAutoMan wrote:wasnt this posted before? this interview looks similar to this one

Yes, it was. Though, it was through a different media outlet. I've been noticing this alot recently. It seems like some websites/news outlets are posting the exact same material. I don't know if they are stealing it, or if they are associated with each other. The first time I read this, I beleived it was a one on one interview, now it's claimed to be a press conference. Which is it?

Btw, this isn't a reflection on Seibertron at all (just to be clear). Keep up the good work!
Roboto750
Headmaster
Buy from Roboto750 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Mr.RobotoAutoMan » Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:17 pm

Roboto750 wrote:
Mr.RobotAutoMan wrote:wasnt this posted before? this interview looks similar to this one

Yes, it was. Though, it was through a different media outlet. I've been noticing this alot recently. It seems like some websites/news outlets are posting the exact same material. I don't know if they are stealing it, or if they are associated with each other. The first time I read this, I beleived it was a one on one interview, now it's claimed to be a press conference. Which is it?

Btw, this isn't a reflection on Seibertron at all (just to be clear). Keep up the good work!

thanks.
Mr.RobotoAutoMan
Combiner

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #334 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 JUL220245 334B (W) McConville (CA) Barberi"
SPAWN #334 Cvr B I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #8 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 MAY220262 8B (CA) Keane (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #8 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #4 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 JAN220297 4A (CA) Barends (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #4 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #22 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 MAR230144 22B (CA) Keane (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #22 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #30 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 0124IM262 30B (CA) Fernandez"
NEW!
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 Cvr F Image Comics 2022 JUN220014 1F (CA) Montage Various"
LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #31 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 1223IM300 31B (CA) Randal (W) McFarlane"
NEW!
KING SPAWN #31 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #3 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 DEC210329 3B (CA) McFarlane (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #3 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #1 Cvr C Image Comics 2022 OCT210017 1C Spawn (CA) Capullo (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #1 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2021 JUN210027 1A (CA) Lee 230124C"
KING SPAWN #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #9 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 JUN220311 9B (CA) Keane (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #9 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #331 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 APR220240 331A (W) McConville (CA) Barends"
SPAWN #331 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 Cvr J 1:20 Image Comics 2022 JUN220018 1J (CA) Tan"
LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WONDER WOMAN #794 Cvr E Spawn DC Comics 2022 NOV190399 794E (CA) Cheung"
WONDER WOMAN #794 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Buzzsaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON