This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

War for Cybertron 2: The Fall of Cybertron Revealed

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Re: War for Cybertron 2: The Fall of Cybertron Revealed

Postby NatsumeRyu » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:34 pm

Motto: ""'Camshaft' See, they said my name!""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
monstergrotusque wrote:
NatsumeRyu wrote:Slug and Sludge being similar (SLUdGe) are my only qualms, otherwise.

:lol: Say those two words out loud seperately and they sound nothing alike. Your "breakdown" of the spelling of the two words is also a poor example to use in proving your point. They are clearly two different words.

I said 'em out loud when I initially typed it. It just bothers me that the words are like that. :)
I keep imagining in my head naming all the Dinobots, and then poor Slug feels like he was taken from Sludge. It's just a weird personal thing. I'm not forcing a scientific argument about it. XD I just don't like it. :P

Also, for the folks pointing out meanings of slug, don't forget a slug can also be a round (as in bullet). :D Hey, let's just post a dictionary.com definition while I'm at it...
slug
1   [sluhg] Show IPA noun, verb, slugged, slug·ging.
noun
1. any of various snaillike terrestrial gastropods having no shell or only a rudimentary one, feeding on plants and a pest of leafy garden crops.
2. a nudibranch.
3. a metal disk used as a coin or token, generally counterfeit.
4. a piece of lead or other metal for firing from a gun.
5. any heavy piece of crude metal.

verb (used with object)
15. Printing.
a. to make (corrections) by replacing entire lines of type, especially as set by a Linotype.
b. to check the lines of (typeset copy) against copy of the previous typesetting stage to ensure that no line has been omitted, especially before printing or plating.
16. Journalism. to furnish (copy) with a slug.
17. to interpolate pieces of metal into (a joint being welded).
I take commissions!
2014-Officer Vi-Senketsu & Junketsu-Silver Knight-Origami Cyclone
13-Terminus Armor-Megaman-Lord Death-Tali
12-WfC Brawl-Gurren Lagann-Doc
11-Reaper Conduit-Rampage
<10-Brawl-Camshaft-Jazz-Blackout-Starscream-Bumblebee
NatsumeRyu
Combiner
News Credits: 3
Buy from NatsumeRyu on eBay
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 3
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Baneblade » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:39 pm

Motto: "Scream....it only make it more fun"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
NatsumeRyu wrote:
monstergrotusque wrote:
NatsumeRyu wrote:Slug and Sludge being similar (SLUdGe) are my only qualms, otherwise.

:lol: Say those two words out loud seperately and they sound nothing alike. Your "breakdown" of the spelling of the two words is also a poor example to use in proving your point. They are clearly two different words.

I said 'em out loud when I initially typed it. It just bothers me that the words are like that. :)
I keep imagining in my head naming all the Dinobots, and then poor Slug feels like he was taken from Sludge. It's just a weird personal thing. I'm not forcing a scientific argument about it. XD I just don't like it. :P

Also, for the folks pointing out meanings of slug, don't forget a slug can also be a round (as in bullet). :D Hey, let's just post a dictionary.com definition while I'm at it...
slug
1   [sluhg] Show IPA noun, verb, slugged, slug·ging.
noun
1. any of various snaillike terrestrial gastropods having no shell or only a rudimentary one, feeding on plants and a pest of leafy garden crops.
2. a nudibranch.
3. a metal disk used as a coin or token, generally counterfeit.
4. a piece of lead or other metal for firing from a gun.
5. any heavy piece of crude metal.

verb (used with object)
15. Printing.
a. to make (corrections) by replacing entire lines of type, especially as set by a Linotype.
b. to check the lines of (typeset copy) against copy of the previous typesetting stage to ensure that no line has been omitted, especially before printing or plating.
16. Journalism. to furnish (copy) with a slug.
17. to interpolate pieces of metal into (a joint being welded).

the matrix spots a smart cookie... i think we should keep him around... he might be useful lol
Baneblade
Targetmaster
Strength: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10

Postby El Duque » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:55 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
gameinformer continues with their month long Transformers: Fall of Cybertron coverage with a new article that focuses on fan favorite, Jazz. The article discusses his character, transformation, gameplay, and some aspects that didn't make it into the game. Click here to read the full article, "Fall Of Cybertron Deep Character Dive: Jazz", over of gameinformer. Be sure to check out the screenshots mirrored below.

Today, we go deep on one small area of gameplay and character – a close-up look at the character Jazz. This Autobot should be familiar to anyone who watched the old 1980s cartoon, but he hasn’t had a central role in the Transformers storyline in recent years. That equation changes with Fall of Cybertron, as Jazz steps up as one of the main playable characters.

Like all of the characters in Fall of Cybertron, Jazz and the levels he plays are built to complement one another. The challenges and battles you’ll face match Jazz’s particular skill set and strengths. Along the way, you’ll get to know more about this redesigned character, including a unique gameplay mechanic that only Jazz can implement.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby Blackstreak » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:03 pm

Motto: ""I'm stronger than I look, but not as strong as I think I am.""
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Personally, I think all the levels are catered to the character that gets played through it. It would be credible to say the levels Jazz is in are specially designed for him if, and only if, all the other levels in the game are generically suited for ALL playable characters.

# of Transformers in collection: 332
Looking for 1985 Action Cards
Blackstreak
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Watch Blackstreak on YouTube
Buy from Blackstreak on eBay
Alt Mode: Datsun 280 ZX or Dodge Viper
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Blurrz » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:14 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
His skin/abilities were really fun, I played with him a heck of a lot in Escalation, and used his skin as Blurr in my multiplayer stuff.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Erailea » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:38 pm

I'm pretty annoyed this isn't coming out on PC.

I loved the first! But I don't have a next gen system D; And I can't convince myself to buy one because I rarely play console based video games these days -__-
Erailea
Transmetal Warrior

Postby craggy » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:05 pm

Blurrz wrote: used his skin as Blurr in my multiplayer stuff.

haha, me too!

Not sure on the design here, he looks very red. After RTS Jazz, I don't need another, so whilst I don't mind him showing up, I hope they make toys of other characters first. Assuming they make any.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby #Sideways# » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:19 pm

Motto: "Wake up. Wake up and smell the ashes."
Weapon: Dual Compression Cannons
Insecticons look niiiiiice! Jazz hasn't changed, although his character model looks fantastic.
Check out my YouTube for my Transformers Trading Card Game lists, gameplay and general thoughts on the game!
#Sideways#
Godmaster
News Credits: 62
Watch #Sideways# on YouTube
Alt Mode: Motorcycle
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: 7

Postby TheDEMOLISHOR1234 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:53 pm

I HATE that Decepticons in Fiction nowadays are portrayed as animal like beasts. Its almost as if they aren't a credible threat anymore.
TheDEMOLISHOR1234
Mini-Con
Buy from TheDEMOLISHOR1234 on eBay

Postby MINDVVIPE » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:10 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
TheDEMOLISHOR1234 wrote:I HATE that Decepticons in Fiction nowadays are portrayed as animal like beasts. Its almost as if they aren't a credible threat anymore.

They need to atleast transform to robots. I don't like it when enemies don't transform when they're Transforming cybertronians. Thats basically taking out the one most important element out of Transformers.
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby Janus Prime » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:31 pm

I know they´re very similar, but I´m liking these desings better than the WFC ones. Hasbro really needs to give FOC it´s own toyline.
Janus Prime
Fuzor

Postby Shadowman » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:18 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
MINDVVIPE wrote:
TheDEMOLISHOR1234 wrote:I HATE that Decepticons in Fiction nowadays are portrayed as animal like beasts. Its almost as if they aren't a credible threat anymore.

They need to atleast transform to robots. I don't like it when enemies don't transform when they're Transforming cybertronians. Thats basically taking out the one most important element out of Transformers.

They don't need to. In G1, Transforming was a fairly new concept, and Megatron himself was the first Transforming Decepticon.

And even then, Transforming enemies doesn't really do much. Look at WfC, what do the enemies accomplish by transforming? They become slightly smaller targets, which, in the grand scheme of things, doesn't really help them much. Most of the fliers didn't even last long enough to transform. I'd rather they ditch the concept of transforming for the nameless enemies rather than shoehorn it in without making it functional.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 2

Postby Zequem » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:21 am

Motto: ""Run, Bunny, run!""
Shadowman wrote:Look at WfC, what do the enemies accomplish by transforming? They become slightly smaller targets, which, in the grand scheme of things, doesn't really help them much. Most of the fliers didn't even last long enough to transform. I'd rather they ditch the concept of transforming for the nameless enemies rather than shoehorn it in without making it functional.

Plus they're annoying when they can't decide whether they transform or not, thus transforming back and forth and the player is wasting ammo trying to kill them. I'm glad if there's no transforming enemies!

About Jazz, I like how they kept the same design as in WFC. It was my favorite next to Dead Ends. And the grapple sounds like fun.
Zequem
Micromaster

Postby Ravage XK » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:16 am

Motto: "Are those my feet?"
Weapon: 20 Megavolt Stun Rifle
I dont like the way all these threads seem to be merged into one. Makes finding any comments about the new news a pain.

TF COUNT: Lost count!
Latest Additions: Haslab Unicron, Siege Jetifre, SS Blitzwing
Ravage XK
Gestalt
News Credits: 15
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby MINDVVIPE » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:25 am

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
Shadowman wrote:They don't need to. In G1, Transforming was a fairly new concept, and Megatron himself was the first Transforming Decepticon.

And even then, Transforming enemies doesn't really do much. Look at WfC, what do the enemies accomplish by transforming? They become slightly smaller targets, which, in the grand scheme of things, doesn't really help them much. Most of the fliers didn't even last long enough to transform. I'd rather they ditch the concept of transforming for the nameless enemies rather than shoehorn it in without making it functional.

Pft, thats a weak approach. The idea should be to improve how transforming ai work, rather than just scrap the whole thing. Plus I found transforming enemies much more of a challenge than if they stayed in robot mode (or vehicle mode). You have a lock on a flyer, and then he transforms, and you now need to manually kill him. Your playing a transformers game. There needs to be enemy transformers, who ideally, use both modes to their advantage.
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby cannonfodder4000 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:16 am

Motto: "Dey are fools! and dey will dai, like foods!"
Weapon: Right Laser
Ravage XK wrote:I dont like the way all these threads seem to be merged into one. Makes finding any comments about the new news a pain.

I agree, and the game's still more than a year away, so this thread might get real big later. :-(
Last edited by cannonfodder4000 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
cannonfodder4000
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 17
Watch cannonfodder4000 on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 1
Endurance: 2
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby SlyTF1 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:40 am

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
MINDVVIPE wrote:
Shadowman wrote:They don't need to. In G1, Transforming was a fairly new concept, and Megatron himself was the first Transforming Decepticon.

Pft, thats a weak approach. The idea should be to improve how transforming ai work, rather than just scrap the whole thing. Plus I found transforming enemies much more of a challenge than if they stayed in robot mode (or vehicle mode). You have a lock on a flyer, and then he transforms, and you now need to manually kill him. Your playing a transformers game. There needs to be enemy transformers, who ideally, use both modes to their advantage.

I hate it when the enemies transform. It's annoying as hell.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby Wigglez » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:50 am

Motto: "*cough*"
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
MINDVVIPE wrote:

I agree. The jets were the most challenging. I'd run up and shoot their robot form, all of a sudden, they transformer and start bombing me which gave a great deal of damage. The car guys weren't so challenging. Smaller targets, but oh well. and the giant tank guys. Hard work has to be done, but the target areas change on them. The only guys that didn't transform was the brutes and the other ones with the Ion Displacer. They were still fun to fight though. This next game shows a good deal of transforming enemies and seem good to fight and have fun with and I can't wait to take them out.
Last edited by Wigglez on Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wigglez
Transmetal Warrior
Watch Wigglez on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Shadowman » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:53 am

MINDVVIPE wrote:

To be fair, WfC was a weaker approach. Don't get me wrong, I'd like to see them do it properly. But if you can't figure out how to do something right, it's best not to do it at all.

Take another look at fliers. Aside form losing vehicle lock (Which means they get to live for another two seconds before I switch weapons and kill them anyway) what else did they do? Fliers would typically pull out a Scrapmaker and begin firing at you while floating around. Mind you, this is what they were already doing, but now if you shoot their feet they die instantly.

It's not about improving the AI, the AI is doing nothing wrong here, it's about improving the transforming mechanic. In particular, finding a way to implement it on enemies without leaving it an entirely useless gimmick.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
Shadowman
God Of Transformers

Postby Zequem » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:05 pm

Motto: ""Run, Bunny, run!""
Just a little thought that came to my mind: If Breakdown is in the game (which I don't know but I except him to be, as he had kind of big role in WFC), do you think he will get a new design that would be closer to his Prime look, or that they stick with his WFC design? Or maybe something in between?

After what they did to Cliffjumper and how they're changing other bots design as well, it could be possible.
Zequem
Micromaster

Postby metatron_da_don » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:13 pm

In the first video who are the guys in the concept art. There's a purple one and a large hulking white+red one. :grin:
metatron_da_don
Mini-Con

Postby Baneblade » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:14 pm

Motto: "Scream....it only make it more fun"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
MINDVVIPE wrote:

for once the headmaster-bat and myself are in agreement - having the enemy transform and dart out the way made the fights a little more challenging (frustrating) especially when you fight the bosses or you are in a boss fight and the minions show up. it did irk me though that the only ones that were transforming mid combat - the car drones just charged in and then that was it...

if they make it more of a main challenge in FoC when fighting the cons and not the insect horde that seems to be in all the screen shots that we are seeing right now - and they're freakin big!!!
Baneblade
Targetmaster
Strength: 9
Speed: 6
Firepower: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:18 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
metatron_da_don wrote:In the first video who are the guys in the concept art. There's a purple one and a large hulking white+red one. :grin:
Which first video? There's a lot of those. ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Skill: 9

Postby metatron_da_don » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:20 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
metatron_da_don wrote:In the first video who are the guys in the concept art. There's a purple one and a large hulking white+red one. :grin:
Which first video? There's a lot of those. ;)

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/ ... obots.aspx

Guys Ive heard are wheeljack perceptor and Breakdown. I see Wheeljack is far right, but the giant hulk... can it be perceptor??
metatron_da_don
Mini-Con

Postby Shadowman » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:30 pm

Baneblade wrote:for once the headmaster-bat and myself are in agreement - having the enemy transform and dart out the way made the fights a little more challenging (frustrating) especially when you fight the bosses or you are in a boss fight and the minions show up. it did irk me though that the only ones that were transforming mid combat - the car drones just charged in and then that was it...

But that's it. That's all transforming enemies ever did, that's all they could do with what they were given. It's not a limitation on the AI, it's a limitation on the mechanic, and being a slightly harder-to-hit target is not using Transforming to its full potential.

But you know what would be a really, really good idea? A chase scene. A real, proper, GTA-style chase scene. Imagine the Iacon Speedway or the final stretch of Halo 3 from the Kaon mission, but instead of just getting from point A to point B, you have to do that while also trying to take down a fleeing opponent.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Shadowman
God Of Transformers

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 2nd ptg Cvr D Image Comics 2023 0923IM827 (CA) LaRosa"
TRANSFORMERS #1 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #4 IDW Comics 2015 201208A (CA) Tramontano"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #33 IDW Comics 2014 Dawn of Autobots 200211b"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #33 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 MAY210467 33RI (CA) Milne 230906A"
TRANSFORMERS #33 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #2 RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 2RIA"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #8 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 230915Z"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS '84 #0 IDW Comics 2019 JUN190704 (W) Furman (A/CA) Guidi"
TRANSFORMERS '84 # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of BUMBLEBEE #1 IDW Comics 2022 JUL221658 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Autobot WHEELJACK Transformers Generations Combiner Wars IDW pack-in comic book"
Autobot WHEELJACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #3 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 3A GI JOE 1223IM271 (A/CA) Reilly (W) WIlliamson"
NEW!
DUKE #3 Cvr A Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #30 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Trimpe 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #34 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Morgan 231010M"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #10 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915I"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #35 IDW Comics 2014 Days of Deception 200211b"
Transformers ROBOT ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside and Blunderbuss" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Insecticon Bombshell Figure" on AMAZON