This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Reminder: "One Shall Rise - Part 2" Airs Tomorrow on the Hub and Preview Clip

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Reminder: "One Shall Rise - Part 2" Airs Tomorrow on the Hub and Preview Clip

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:49 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
io9 has posted the latest preview clip to tomorrows all new episode of Transformers Prime "One Shall Rise - Part 2" You can see the clip here.

**TUNE-IN ALERT**

All original episodes of TRANSFORMERS PRIME now air on Saturdays at 8:30PM EST.

" One Shall Rise - Part 2"

Don’t miss the 3 part series finale!!

WHAT: One Shall Rise - Part 2: Facing the greatest threat to Earth to date, the Autobots team with an unexpected ally.

WHEN: October 8, 2011 - 8:30PM EST.

WHERE: The Hub cable TV network. To find the channel in your area, please visit http://www.hubworld.com and check the Channel Locator at the top of the page.

"Transformers Prime" is produced for The Hub by Hasbro Studios and will now air weekly Saturdays at 8:30PM EST.

For more information about The Hub, visit http://www.hubworld.com.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: Reminder: "One Shall Rise - Part 2" Airs Tomorrow on the Hub and Preview Clip

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:59 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Can't wait. I refuse to watch any of these deep spoilers.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Reminder: "One Shall Rise - Part 2" Airs Tomorrow on the Hub and Preview Clip

Postby mbd88prime » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:16 pm

Motto: ""Freedom is the right of all sentient beings""
Weapon: Dual Rocket-Propelled Grenade Launcher
how do you view the clip? there's no player or download or anything displayed that i can see....

nevermind, 5th times the charm i guess!
Last edited by mbd88prime on Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits in deciding to protect us from ourselves."- Ronald Reagan
mbd88prime
Vehicon
News Credits: 1
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 8

Postby mbd88prime » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:49 pm

ok, between what I have seen of the fight in this clip and the battle between megs and op in ep. 23 i am now certain that this version of optimus prime is FINALLY the one that I have been waiting for. By that i mean he isn't a weakling that gets his butt handed to him in every single fight like idw op, armada op, mostly bw op, g2 op, and so on. He is the only op besides g1 and movie that can actually, apparently, kick some major skid plate!!! Thank god! it is about time! By the way he is the only other op besides movie op that is willing to actually destroy megs that i have seen. THIS OP IS A BAD A**

in other words i like this optimus prime.
"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits in deciding to protect us from ourselves."- Ronald Reagan
mbd88prime
Vehicon

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:11 pm

mbd88prime wrote:ok, between what I have seen of the fight in this clip and the battle between megs and op in ep. 23 i am now certain that this version of optimus prime is FINALLY the one that I have been waiting for. By that i mean he isn't a weakling that gets his butt handed to him in every single fight like idw op, armada op, mostly bw op, g2 op, and so on. He is the only op besides g1 and movie that can actually, apparently, kick some major skid plate!!! Thank god! it is about time! By the way he is the only other op besides movie op that is willing to actually destroy megs that i have seen. THIS OP IS A BAD A**

I haven't watched the clip, but this description makes Optimus sound EVEN MORE DULL! >:oP

Flawed characters are better than perfect ones.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby mbd88prime » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:24 pm

well the flawed part would be when prime gets beat up towards the end of the clip and where the opening credits would begin and the obvious save from the team happens.

I'm just saying at least his punches actually have effect and at least his opponents can't finish him off in only one attack! When this prime goes down he takes a lot of a**es with him!

mbd88prime
Vehicon

Postby Birdiebot » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:21 pm

Motto: "I don't have a solution but I admire the problem."
Weapon: Railgun
Sabrblade wrote:
mbd88prime wrote:ok, between what I have seen of the fight in this clip and the battle between megs and op in ep. 23 i am now certain that this version of optimus prime is FINALLY the one that I have been waiting for. By that i mean he isn't a weakling that gets his butt handed to him in every single fight like idw op, armada op, mostly bw op, g2 op, and so on. He is the only op besides g1 and movie that can actually, apparently, kick some major skid plate!!! Thank god! it is about time! By the way he is the only other op besides movie op that is willing to actually destroy megs that i have seen. THIS OP IS A BAD A**

I haven't watched the clip, but this description makes Optimus sound EVEN MORE DULL! >:oP

Flawed characters are better than perfect ones.

Both of you guys just wait until you watch Part Three. Oh my goodness it will blow your mind (already seen it :D ). You will not be prepared for what happens :lol: *Stopping myself before I give everything away*
Birdiebot
Mini-Con
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:33 pm

Birdiebot wrote:Both of you guys just wait until you watch Part Three. Oh my goodness it will blow your mind (already seen it :D ). You will not be prepared for what happens :lol: *Stopping myself before I give everything away*
I have watched Part 3. I wrote that well before I saw it.

Besides, losing a fight once in a while may be bad for the story, but not for the character development. It helps make these characters feel more real and relatable, showing that they too have their flaws and can recover and learn from them in future events. Always winning and beating the crud out of the enemy everytime does nothing but overpower, overglorify, and hasten the stagnation of a character. And beating the enemy brutally doesn't make them a bad-A-double-S; it makes them a bully.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LONG HAUL Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109U"
NEW!
LONG HAUL Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRAVITY BOTS SIDESWIPE Transformers Revenge of the Fallen ROTF 2009 121027"
GRAVITY BOTS SIDES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Studio Series 91 Revenge of ROTF Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 221013A"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SQWEEKS Transformers Last Knight Deluxe 100% complete TLK Movie Hasbro 221107A"
SQWEEKS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers HD-DVD Movie 2007 Two-Disc Special Edition Set starring LaBeouf+Fox"
Transformers HD-DV ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OFFROAD SKIDS Transformers Revenge the Fallen NEST Global Alliance Legends ROTF"
OFFROAD SKIDS Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109W"
NEW!
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Flip Change DRIFT Transformers Age Extinction Robots Disguise AOE 2014 210930A"
Flip Change DRIFT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Robot Heroes OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Movie Series Revenge Fallen ROTF 211023A"
Robot Heroes OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Power Attackers POWER PUNCH BUMBLEBEE Transformers Age of Extinction AOE Movie"
Power Attackers PO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109R"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Age Extinction Voyager complete AOE Hasbro 2014 221114AB"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Leader complete + more 2009 240109Q"
NEW!
MEGATRON Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 02 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Decepticon Stinger" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Huffer Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON