This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Renderform at Cherry Bomb Toys' 8th Ultimate Hobby and Toy Fair

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about unlicensed and knock off TF products.

Renderform at Cherry Bomb Toys' 8th Ultimate Hobby and Toy Fair

Postby Blurrz » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:45 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
This Sunday, Renderform will be attending Victoria's Ultimate Hobby and Toy Fair hosted by Cherry Bomb Toys. The company will be bearing axes, both for those who ordered Mastermind Creations' KM-01X and for those attending the show. Check out the information below!

This Sunday, October 16th, Cherry Bomb Toys will be hosting Victoria’s Ultimate Hobby and Toy show in Victoria BC, Canada. I will be present with a table for Renderform at the show with new items for preview and for sale! I have been working with Cherry Bomb Toys and Master Mind Creations to create a limited addition Axe accessory for the KM-01X Commander exclusive for the show. There are various versions, most of them are exclusive to Cherry Bomb Toys and to the show.

Exclusive Versions available through Cherry Bomb Toys only:

RFX-001 – Destroyer Axe (Green) – Limited Run of 200 – Bundled with KM-01X figures only
RFX-001T – Tyrant Axe (Purple) – Limited Run of 50 – Exclusive to the first 50 people to pickup their KM-01X preorders at the toy show on Sunday.
RFX-001E – Envy Axe (Bold Green) – Limited Run of 5 – Lucky Draw item to those who preorder KM-01X.
RFX-001P = Psycho Axe (Deep Purple) – Limited Run of 5 – Lucky Draw item to those who preorder KM-01X.

Non Exclusive Versions available through Renderform:

RFX-001R – Redemption Axe (Fiery Orange) – Limited Run of 150
RFX-001F -Fury Axe (Deep Red) – Limited Run of 150

The two non exclusive axes will first be available for sale at the Victoria Ultimate Hobby and Toy Show this saturday, directly at the Renderform table. 50 sets of each color, plus any unsold from the show, will be available next Tuesday, October 18th, here on Renderform.com.

Each version of the RFX-001 axes comes with one axe and two arm adapters compatible with the Mastermind Creation’s KM-01, KM-02, and KM-01X commander molds, along with a numbered card, with a design to match the KM-01X box. The RFX-001 axe has a 5mm peg, which makes it compatible with various TF figures.

Check back here on Friday evening for a new product unveiling which will go for sale at the Victoria Ultimate Hobby and Toy Show. The rest of the new items will be unveiled officially at the toy show. You can find the Renderform table next to the Third Party groups attending the show. There will be a banner in front of the table, to help identify it.

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Renderform at Cherry Bomb Toys' 8th Ultimate Hobby and Toy Fair

Postby Mkall » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:52 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Hey Blurrz! Please be sure that you're one of those first 50!

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Speed: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Blurrz » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:53 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Mkall wrote:Hey Blurrz! Please be sure that you're one of those first 50!

Goodness, I can't even wake up that early for school. Joking :P
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Speed: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Captziltoid » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:54 pm

meh....i have the origanal version and im not too impressed with him at all.
Captziltoid
Minibot

Postby Gorechyld » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:39 pm

I bought one of the first releases for 80 bucks, watched reviews about people complaining about extremely tight joints and pieces snapping off. Get mine, joints are tight...ok but it doesn't feel like I'm gonna break him. My only real complaint is he's so tight there's a little paint rub on the elbow joints, also I tried to stick his rifle in the peg hole in his arm and it rubbed off some of the red paint. :sad:

So to say the least, never did THAT again, I guess my other complaint would be his head not being on a ball joint and the neck joint is a little too tight. But otherwise, over all great figure and I refuse to pay 130 just for an axe. When you know RenderForm will release them individually at some point.
Gorechyld
Minibot
Buy from Gorechyld on eBay

Postby Doctor McGrath » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:04 am

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
I still do not own a version of this mold. I need to get one.
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Prime Evil » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:09 am

Motto: "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
amcgrath929 wrote:I still do not own a version of this mold. I need to get one.

Same here, I know they are still available so that's why I'm just slow to buy. I will be getting the Annihilator version. I like the Black and gold trim.

Xmas gift/wish from the GF perhaps? ;)
facebook
PSN:Kalibr3Fyre
Transfandom's resident Junglist
Botcon Twitter re: Botcon 2012, "This set is not TFA" :D

Fans Project- Highly Recommend any and all products
Hasbro- Need more Generations toys peas
HeadRobots- Awesome, looking fwd to more good products
Perfect Effect- OK, looking fwd to more lil bots.
Prime Evil
Godmaster
News Credits: 23
Strength: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Skill: 7

Postby cannonfodder4000 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:48 am

Motto: "Dey are fools! and dey will dai, like foods!"
Weapon: Right Laser
Captziltoid wrote:meh....i have the origanal version and im not too impressed with him at all.

When Annihilator came out Mastermind fixed the quality control issues with that made the original so fragile, which is why they're doing a second run of the original.
cannonfodder4000
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 17
Watch cannonfodder4000 on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 1
Endurance: 2
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby triKlops » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:37 am

Motto: "New England TransFormers Collectors Group member"
looks like top notch work from Venksta on those axes.
i don't own a knight morpher yet, but this is making me more interested

Looking for:
- Fans Toys Scoria FT-04X silver upgrade feet for
MP-08X Grimlock
-TFCon 2011 Headrobots Toxin

Please DM if willing to sell for reasonable price.
triKlops
Godmaster
News Credits: 9

Postby Doctor McGrath » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:19 pm

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
Prime Evil wrote:
amcgrath929 wrote:I still do not own a version of this mold. I need to get one.

Same here, I know they are still available so that's why I'm just slow to buy. I will be getting the Annihilator version. I like the Black and gold trim.

Xmas gift/wish from the GF perhaps? ;)

Haha :). I like where your heads at.
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Flux Convoy » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:48 am

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
Gorechyld wrote: I tried to stick his rifle in the peg hole in his arm and it rubbed off some of the red paint. :sad:

Huh? There isn't one tiny dot of red paint anywhere on that figure. If red is rubbing on other parts, that's plastic.

I have this guy, and it's decent for a first offering. I hope they get out of their repaint rut soon and start showing off what they can do. These axes are an easy pass for me. They look nice but nothing I'm interested in.
:BOT:
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Return to Unlicensed and KO Transformers Toys

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #52 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 230915V"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #3 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 3E GI JOE 1223IM275 (CA) Kerschl"
NEW!
DUKE #3 Cvr E 1:50 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #1 Marvel Comics 1993 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915D"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #31 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 MAR210483 31B (CA) Panda (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #31 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #15 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926Q"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #25 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 SEP200484 25B (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS #25 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #37 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of MEGATRON #1 IDW Comics 2022 JAN220493 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 4A 210411B"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #7 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 0224IM316 7D (CA) Wijngaard"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #7 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 FEB210484 3RI (CA) Perez"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #7 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 JAN200705 7B (W) Maggs (CA) Milne"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #21 RI IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 21RI MAR200702 (CA) Murphy"
TRANSFORMERS #21 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 1B 210411A"
Transformers REIGN ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Jetfire Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON