This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Prime Season Two Teaser Clip

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Prime Season Two Teaser Clip

Postby El Duque » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:42 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Still reeling from yesterday's Transformers Prime season finale? How about a quick season two teaser clip? Tformers has posted a teaser clip that was shown at NYCC. Be warned, if you have "One Shall Rise" part three sitting in your DVR, and have yet to watch it this will be both confusing and spoiler-ish.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Teaser Clip

Postby Mindmaster » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:48 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooly crap! :shock: :shock: :shock:
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Overloaded » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:58 pm

How the in he'll will he return to normal
Overloaded
Combiner
News Credits: 2

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:16 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
So when do we get the Decepticon Orion Pax figure? Need it now!
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby SirSoundwaveIV » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:44 pm

Motto: "Wreck And Rock"
Weapon: Double-Barrelled Air-Compressor Cannon
There is only one video that can possibly convey my excitement for season two now

SIX WEEKS FEELS SO FAR AWAY AAAAAAAAH
SirSoundwaveIV
Minibot
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby scypris115 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:47 pm

Motto: ""You don't find death..death finds you!!""
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
hmm you know one thing i noticed when megatron told Orion pax that the autobots were the enemies and told him to leave and hell take care of the enemy? then Orion Pax looked back at bumblebee like as if he knew him somehow...
My must haves..

DOTM: Deluxe Wheeljack (movie accurate version), Deluxe Soundwave, and Deluxe Leadfoot

Prime: Deluxe Cliffjumper, Deluxe Wheeljack, Deluxe Ratchet (hope its being made), Voyager Optimus Prime, Voyager Bulkhead, and Voyager Megatron (hope its being made)
scypris115
Micromaster
News Credits: 1
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3

Postby Bouncy X » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:07 pm

so when does season two start anyway? do we have to wait months or is it really coming in november like i heard over the summer?
"Expect nothing, but want it all"
Bouncy X
Pretender

Postby zipper » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:44 pm

Bouncy X wrote:so when does season two start anyway? do we have to wait months or is it really coming in november like i heard over the summer?

Season 2 is scheduled to start November 28.
zipper
Mini-Con
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 5

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:50 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Orion ain't stupid, so he better pick up on the true nature of the Cons soon enough.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Firepower: 7

Postby tattood-transformer » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:01 am

Weapon: Energo-Sword
I have to say this series has great writing, and the action scenes are pretty awesome. I watch this every week with my son and we didn't want the show to end this Saturday. Hopefully the end of November we will get a new season.
tattood-transformer
Minibot
News Credits: 5
Strength: 9
Speed: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Postby LadyBug » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:40 pm

tattood-transformer wrote:I have to say this series has great writing, and the action scenes are pretty awesome. I watch this every week with my son and we didn't want the show to end this Saturday. Hopefully the end of November we will get a new season.

It's been confirmed that season 2 will air on November 28th.
LadyBug
Vehicon

Postby stk » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:36 pm

Motto: "The Ultra Magnus quote. You know, the "Hand me the bomb" one."
LOST Cybertronian wrote:So when do we get the Decepticon Orion Pax figure? Need it now!

Yeah, that's the first thing I thought, too. That's probably my most-anticipated Transformers Prime toy to date.
stk
Mini-Con

Postby Avensis-Mahiya » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:44 pm

Motto: "Peace through understanding"
Weapon: Saber Blade and Saber Laser
My first reaction when I saw this was "OH SON OF A BI-!"
Here from the queen's mountain view
Here from the wild dreams come true
Feast like an empress I do
On treasures and tales, never few
Avensis-Mahiya
Minibot
Strength: 3
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10+

Postby RatchetXHide » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:31 am

Motto: ""You Break it, I Remake it." "High-Tech circuitry is no replacement for guts!""
Weapon: Cannon
My only question is, with Optimus now Orion and with the Decepticons, who is in charge back at the Autobot base? (I want to watch the teaser clip, but have no sound on my computer.)
RatchetXHide
Mini-Con

Postby RatchetXHide » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:51 am

Motto: ""You Break it, I Remake it." "High-Tech circuitry is no replacement for guts!""
Avensis-Mahiya wrote:My first reaction when I saw this was "OH SON OF A BI-!"

I agree with you on that reaction and then I cried.
RatchetXHide
Mini-Con

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:53 am

RatchetXHide wrote:My only question is, with Optimus now Orion and with the Decepticons, who is in charge back at the Autobot base? (I want to watch the teaser clip, but have no sound on my computer.)
Since Optimus personally gave him the Key to Vector Sigma, I'd say Jack might take command. After all, it wouldn't be the first time that a human was Commander of the Autobots, and it would be an interesting take on Jack's character, giving him more responsibility and allowing him to grow and mature even further.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby RatchetXHide » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:03 am

Sabrblade wrote:
RatchetXHide wrote:My only question is, with Optimus now Orion and with the Decepticons, who is in charge back at the Autobot base? (I want to watch the teaser clip, but have no sound on my computer.)
Since Optimus personally gave him the Key to Vector Sigma, I'd say Jack might take command. After all, it wouldn't be the first time that a human was Commander of the Autobots, and it would be an interesting take on Jack's character, giving him more responsibility and allowing him to grow and mature even further.

Yeah, I see your point there. That would be interesting to see. :BOT:
RatchetXHide
Mini-Con

Postby LadyBug » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:26 pm

Sabrblade wrote:

And this may introduce Headmasters into the plotline as well. I do also think that Grimlock may take temporarily command of the 'bots while Optimus is out once they arrive. So they could either way with it, or not at all. We will just have to wait and see.
LadyBug
Vehicon

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:30 pm

LadyBug wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

And this may introduce Headmasters into the plotline as well. I do also think that Grimlock may take temporarily command of the 'bots while Optimus is out once they arrive. So they could either way with it, or not at all. We will just have to wait and see.
Why not something other than Headmasters? Godmasters would be much cooler.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby RatchetXHide » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:47 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
LadyBug wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Why not something other than Headmasters? Godmasters would be much cooler.

Headmasters? Godmasters? Please explain.
RatchetXHide
Mini-Con

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:04 pm

RatchetXHide wrote:Headmasters? Godmasters? Please explain.
I'll explain Headmasters first since they're easier to understand. A Headmaster is a Transformer whose Robot Mode head detaches from its body and transforms into its own smaller Robot Mode. The larger body can transform into its alternate mode without the head.

The innovation of Headmaster technology led to the creation of other "-master" Transformers. The first ones to follow the Headmasters were the Targetmasters. A Targetmaster is a Transformer whose handgun weapon turns into a smaller robot partner.

After these two came the Powermasters, whose smaller robot companions turn into the larger Transformers' engines.

These three groups are usually seen as the "Big 3" of the "Master" technology, with many others usually being derivations of them. The aforementioned Godmasters are the Japanese equivalents of the Powermasters, though their nature is a bit more mystical than technological.
Last edited by Sabrblade on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Dead Metal » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:57 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Remember how at the panel they said that one main character would die in Season 2?
What if it's an Autobot, killed by Orian Pax?

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby RatchetXHide » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:43 am

Sabrblade wrote:
RatchetXHide wrote:Headmasters? Godmasters? Please explain.
I'll explain Headmasters first since they're easier to understand. A Headmaster is a Transformer whose Robot Mode head detaches from its body and transforms into its own smaller Robot Mode. The larger body can transform into its alternate mode without the head.

The innovation of Headmaster technology led to the creation of other "-master" Transformers. The first ones to follow the Headmasters were the Targetmasters. A Targetmaster is a Transformer whose handgun weapon turns into a smaller robot partner.

After these two came the Powermasters, whose smaller robot companions turn into the larger Transformers' engines.

These three groups are usually seen as the "Big 3" of the "Master" technology, with many others usually being derivations of them. The aforementioned Godmasters are the Japanese equivalents of the Powermasters, though their nature is a bit more mystical than technological.

Oh. Okay. Thanks for explaining that for me. I am new to Transformers and am wanting to watch all the series, but haven't got the time to yet.
RatchetXHide
Mini-Con

Postby RatchetXHide » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:43 am

Dead Metal wrote:Remember how at the panel they said that one main character would die in Season 2?

That would be horrible. I pray it won't happen.
RatchetXHide
Mini-Con

Postby Foxbear » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:00 pm

Dead Metal wrote:Remember how at the panel they said that one main character would die in Season 2?

An Autobot......Or a human? :-?

I don't think any Transformers series would ever get THIS dark mind you, but what if OP killed Jack? What would Arcee's reaction be to loosing another partner to the one mech in the universe she trusts above all others?
Foxbear
Minibot

Next

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BACK TO THE FUTURE #1 RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2020 AUG200530 1RIA"
TRANSFORMERS BACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #2 Cvr D 1:50 Image Comics 2024 2E GI JOE 1123IM276 (CA) Dragotta"
DUKE #2 Cvr D 1:50 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS vs TERMINATOR #1 Cvr A IDW Comics JAN200696 1A Fullerton 221222A"
TRANSFORMERS vs TE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #11 Marvel Comics 1985 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010E"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #7 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 JAN200705 7B (W) Maggs (CA) Milne"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Beast Wars GATHERING #1 RI Cvr C 1:100 IDW Comics 2006 1RIC 210321A"
Transformers Beast ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #35 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 JUL210494 35RI (CA) Gauntt (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #35 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 2nd ptg Cvr B Soundwave Image Comics 2023 (CA) Howard 240210A"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #2 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REGENERATION ONE #89 Cvr B IDW Comics 2013 89B (W)Furman (CA) Guidi"
Transformers REGEN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REGENERATION ONE #100 CE IDW Comics 2014 100CE convention 230207B"
Transformers REGEN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS THE MOVIE #1 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Perlin (W) Macchio 230915O"
TRANSFORMERS THE M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #33 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 MAY210467 33RI (CA) Milne 230906AB"
TRANSFORMERS #33 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr G blank sketch Image Comics 2023 1G GI JOE 1023IM265 (W) WIlliamson"
DUKE #1 Cvr G blan ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #24 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 AUG200534 24B (CA) Powell 221205"
TRANSFORMERS #24 C ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Decepticon Viper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Bumblebee  (Chevrolet Camaro)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Drift Figure" on AMAZON