This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Prime Deluxe Bumblebee and Cliffjumper In-Hand

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Transformers Prime Deluxe Bumblebee and Cliffjumper In-Hand

Postby El Duque » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:35 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
TransformersCustomtoys.com has posted some in-hand images and videos of the Transformers Prime Deluxes Bumblebee and Cliffjumper. The videos aren't reviews, rather just short clips that further show off the figures. Images and videos embedded below.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Transformers Prime Deluxe Bumblebee and Cliffjumper In-Hand

Postby Rated X » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:41 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Mix movie and animated and you have TF Prime. Im staying away from these things.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby dougpassat » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:50 pm

But Prime figures aren't coming out til Feb 2012 as per the NYCC 2011 Prime Panel
dougpassat
Mini-Con
Watch dougpassat on YouTube
Buy from dougpassat on eBay

Postby gavinfuzzy » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:06 am

Motto: "Secrets are the foundations of success"
Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun
dougpassat wrote:But Prime figures aren't coming out til Feb 2012 as per the NYCC 2011 Prime Panel

Yeah they aren't.
Add me as a friend on facebook ---> http://www.facebook.com/gavinlimkj
gavinfuzzy
Godmaster
News Credits: 10
Watch gavinfuzzy on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby G1 Legacy » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:32 am

Motto: "Aw c'mon Hasbro! What can I say...I've been spoiled by 3rd party."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Mix movie and animated and you have TF Prime. Im staying away from these things.

:roll: Agreed, and I take no pleasure in saying this but I think we're rapidly approaching a singularity where it will be adversarial between Transformer fans born before 1990 and fans born after 1990 going at each other on subjects like this (give or take 5 years in that window). I know that sounds a little out there but every new iteration of the brand that comes out lateley results in Generation 1 dying a little bit more. And the people that should be saying something about it are staying quite as the money rolls in (attention Peter Cullen for example). I don't know...I'm sure many of you twenty somethings out there will no doubt blow this off as the mindless ramblings of an old "Geewunner" but as I've said before and will continue to say, you dang kids wouldn't have your Bayformers or your Animated or your PRIME if it wasn't for the cliche' 80's silliness of Generation 1. I had two negative experiences this week with this hobby that I'm SO passionate about...
-The TF:Prime cliffhanger finale...Unicron clones on earth made of stone....uh yeah, the writers were "stoned" all right.
-And just today when I purchased one of those DOTM mech tech Human Alliance DragStrip figures...the human race car driver (clearly based on Augy from a classic G1 episode) is transluscent and is clearly intended to be a hologram pilot, is described as an actual human counterpart on the cardback...a Decepticon openly welcoming a human counterpart??? Megatron bowing to the Fallen....Devastator with testicles...You kids today wouldn't recognize Megatron even if you bumped into his fusion canon! To quote Mugatu in Zoolander "I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!!!"
:BANG_HEAD:
VECTOR SIGMA! :sad:
G1 Legacy
G1 Legacy
Minibot
Strength: 4
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10

Postby Megatron Wolf » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:32 am

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
its good to see cliffjumper get his own unique mold for once, to bad it sucks. Take the worst robot aspects from animated and bayformers mix em together and you have TF:Prime.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 10

Postby gavinfuzzy » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:41 am

G1 Legacy wrote:

:roll: Agreed, and I take no pleasure in saying this but I think we're rapidly approaching a singularity where it will be adversarial between Transformer fans born before 1990 and fans born after 1990 going at each other on subjects like this (give or take 5 years in that window). I know that sounds a little out there but every new iteration of the brand that comes out lateley results in Generation 1 dying a little bit more. And the people that should be saying something about it are staying quite as the money rolls in (attention Peter Cullen for example). I don't know...I'm sure many of you twenty somethings out there will no doubt blow this off as the mindless ramblings of an old "Geewunner" but as I've said before and will continue to say, you dang kids wouldn't have your Bayformers or your Animated or your PRIME if it wasn't for the cliche' 80's silliness of Generation 1. I had two negative experiences this week with this hobby that I'm SO passionate about...
-The TF:Prime cliffhanger finale...Unicron clones on earth made of stone....uh yeah, the writers were "stoned" all right.
-And just today when I purchased one of those DOTM mech tech Human Alliance DragStrip figures...the human race car driver (clearly based on Augy from a classic G1 episode) is transluscent and is clearly intended to be a hologram pilot, is described as an actual human counterpart on the cardback...a Decepticon openly welcoming a human counterpart??? Megatron bowing to the Fallen....Devastator with testicles...You kids today wouldn't recognize Megatron even if you bumped into his fusion canon! To quote Mugatu in Zoolander "I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!!!"
:BANG_HEAD:
VECTOR SIGMA! :sad:

Well then again if no one liked the 2007 movie, hasbro would probably shut down the Tf brand, and you wont get your classics 2.0 and 3.0. I dont see your point. Things have to evolve for people to continue to buy them, and continue their interest in them. You wouldn't want to using a phone the size of a brick too right? Similarly for Tfs, they has to break free of the G1 era. Tf evolved. Thats when you have BW, RID, Unicron trilogy, and Movie-verse. Like it or not, tfs would continue to change, like everything else in the world.

TFs are now primarily targeted at kids, that's why its gimmick-heavy. If you don't like a particular series, don't buy it. But you would be missing out on the making of history for TFs. Yeah, some series were great, others were really bad, but TFs would keep evolving in order for them to stay alive ;)
gavinfuzzy
Godmaster

Postby G1 Legacy » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:55 am

I agree with what your saying in theory, yes the brand does need to adapt with changing times but for Primus sake, do you really think that this task has been executed to the best of it's potential in the past decade???? The spirit of G1, the honor of Optimus morals, the vulnerability of Bumblebee, Megatrons supreme arrogance, Galvatrons bat-sh*& crazy antics after the death of Unicron...for example ten minutes into ROTF Optimus Prime executes an unarmed opponent at point blank range that has been rendered inoperative for all intents and purposes just because of the potential treat....call me naive but the Optimus Prime I grew up with NEVER would have done that. And that recognition of the importance of life, even enemy life is the essence and magic of the original franchise. Now its all, action, special effects and sex appeal (with a hefty dose of bad writing). I don't wanna raise my kids with any of the current versions out there, and yes I know its a childrens contemporary market....all the more reason to stay true to the original. At the risk of repeating myself again, I'll sum up by saying it kills me that we live in a day and age for the potential of such an epic G1 re-boot and it seems like NO ONE is stepping up to the challenge. :/
I know this has sounded negative, I'm just venting LOL
G1 Legacy
G1 Legacy
Minibot

Postby philtron3030 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:57 am

Motto: "It's not what you shoot, It's who you shoot. It's not who you shoot, its who's shooting you!"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
i think the prime figures look sweet, moar for me.
philtron3030
Mini-Con
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Firepower: 10

Postby kookookajew » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:01 am

Motto: ""For everything that ever was ...""
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
oh .... holy .... holy sh*t..

Cliffjumpers Vehicle mode looks amazing.
That headsculpt is amazing..
Robot mode and (whats apparent) of the transformation looks great..
and the hand swapping for the cannons is such a nice looking gimic ...

I'll be buying the regular AND the zombie version. :grin:

...... Oh .... and bumblebee looks great too ... but Im not really so stoked about the figure because its just a cartoony version of movie verse-bee... I'll buy the NYCC two pack and the regular one.
kookookajew
Micromaster
Buy from kookookajew on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby gavinfuzzy » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:02 am

G1 Legacy wrote:I agree with what your saying in theory, yes the brand does need to adapt with changing times but for Primus sake, do you really think that this task has been executed to the best of it's potential in the past decade???? The spirit of G1, the honor of Optimus morals, the vulnerability of Bumblebee, Megatrons supreme arrogance, Galvatrons bat-sh*& crazy antics after the death of Unicron...for example ten minutes into ROTF Optimus Prime executes an unarmed opponent at point blank range that has been rendered inoperative for all intents and purposes just because of the potential treat....call me naive but the Optimus Prime I grew up with NEVER would have done that. And that recognition of the importance of life, even enemy life is the essence and magic of the original franchise. Now its all, action, special effects and sex appeal (with a hefty dose of bad writing). I don't wanna raise my kids with any of the current versions out there, and yes I know its a childrens contemporary market....all the more reason to stay true to the original. At the risk of repeating myself again, I'll sum up by saying it kills me that we live in a day and age for the potential of such an epic G1 re-boot and it seems like NO ONE is stepping up to the challenge. :/
I know this has sounded negative, I'm just venting LOL

Hasbro would do anything to earn money, and the over-dramatic action sequences from the live-action movie allowed DOTM to be the 6th(?) top grossing movie of all time. Plus it allowed them to sell tons of DOTM figs. With all that, i doubt we can expect a G1 reboot soon. Take Prime as a G1 reboot. It could be possible, if you look at it with an open mind. IMO its the best TF cartoon since G1 ;)
gavinfuzzy
Godmaster

Postby G1 Legacy » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:05 am

@ philtron3030....LOL, cool I'll mail you all the ones in my area. LOL
*If you'll return the favor with Generations 3.0
Last edited by G1 Legacy on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
G1 Legacy
G1 Legacy
Minibot

Postby Hal7300 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:16 am

Motto: "Wreckers don't call for backup. They call for clean-up!"
G1 Legacy wrote:Agreed, and I take no pleasure in saying this but I think we're rapidly approaching a singularity where it will be adversarial between Transformer fans born before 1990 and fans born after 1990 going at each other on subjects like this...

:-?
Wanted:
Botcon 2010 Scorch
Cybertron Cannonball
25th anniversary Insecticons

Lots of stuff for trade, PM me if interested.
Hal7300
Headmaster Jr

Postby G1 Legacy » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:16 am

@ Gavinfuzzy....agreed. I wish we had "like" buttons on here like with facebook. LOL All I'll say is it's scary to me that the number one movie of all time is DOTM. Talk about holding a mirror up to society (I'm not sure where it's actual global ranking in as of today, but I know it's done gangbusters). I'll be raising my kids on G1 cartoons for the forseeable future but when they get old enough to wander on their own we'll openly discuss the other options out there :P Hahahaha And as for the potential for a G1 reboot being unlikley...all I'll say is there are plenty of people like me out there and also our generation is gradually coming into power in the entertainment industry...I predict WE WILL see a G1 reboot but it's still gonna be a decade or so away. I just hope I live long enough to see it. I mean look at the batman franchise for example...in my opinion it took 4 movies before Batman Begins captured a true modern take on Bob Kanes original Batman (uh oh, whay do I suspect that I just opened a "fanboy" can of worms with that one). LOL
G1 Legacy
G1 Legacy
Minibot

Postby G1 Legacy » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:26 am

@ HAL7300_
No worries, the HAL series computers have always been perplexed by human behavior...it's not your fault, now be a good computer and go open the pod bay doors. :D

One of my all time favorite cinema characters! :lol:
Last edited by G1 Legacy on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
G1 Legacy
G1 Legacy
Minibot

Postby Autobot032 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:30 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
What no one seems to get is that there is no reason to polarize and fight amongst ourselves.

If you love G1, support it.
If you love the Bayverse, support it.

How hard is it to love what you have, extoll it's virtues and not offend someone? You'd be amazed at what could and would be accomplished if we did just that.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby G1 Legacy » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:34 am

Why can't we all just get along! Afterall we're all Transfans! Rodney King in tha house.
G1 Legacy
G1 Legacy
Minibot

Postby Autobot032 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:53 am

G1 Legacy wrote:Why can't we all just get along! Afterall we're all Transfans! Rodney King in tha house.

You're exactly the type I'm talking about. This post of your's mocks what I have to say, with no respect given. This is sarcasm and you know it.

Other questionable posts of your's:

G1 Legacy wrote:@ HAL7300_
No worries, the HAL series computers have always been perplexed by human behavior...it's not your fault, now be a good computer and go open the pod bay doors. :D

I "get" the joke, but Hal may take offense to it, because your smiley face is basically you laughing plus the overall condescending tone of your post.

G1 Legacy wrote:@ philtron3030....LOL, cool I'll mail you all the ones in my area. LOL

Or in other words: "DURR HURR I DUN LIKE 'EM. YUS KIN HAV 'EM DERPINGTON!"

Can't have a reasonable or civil conversation when you act like that. Love it, hate it, who cares? Bayverse has revitalized the entire franchise, opened new doors, brought in new generations of fans and made more money in the last four years than has been made in most, if not all of TF history. That's all they care about and will continue to care about.

Learn this now, so you're not surprised and disappointed later.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper

Postby Blurrz » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:56 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
This topic is about Transformers: Prime Bumblebee and Cliffjumper. If one wishes to continue throwing punches in this thread, they will receive a warning.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Speed: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Autobot032 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:06 am

dougpassat wrote:But Prime figures aren't coming out til Feb 2012 as per the NYCC 2011 Prime Panel

First Editions come out in November/December.
They include:

Arcee
Bumblebee
Starscream

Optimus Prime/Megatron 2-Pack with Jack, Miko and Raf figurines.

All Deluxe Class.

The rest of the line goes on sale February/March 2012.

The figures are already produced, just a matter of getting them out.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper

Postby G1 Legacy » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:20 am

No punches here. I've only jokingly replied to comments that were replies to me based on my original reply to Rated-X. Again I've only replied to others for the sake of conversation. If it came across as passive aggressive I apologize to those who percieved it that way. As with texting it's easy to misinterpret one's tone in blogs sometimes and I know I come across as sarcastic. It's my idiom...I'll fall on my sword and apologize to Autobot032, but we're in a public forum here...I know I come across as an a$$ to some and witty to others but I've just been applying some playful humor, no condescension was intended...seriously. I'm giving these figures a thumbs down for my reasons stated above because thats just my opinion, all else was just sarcastic playful replies to others. I'll consider myself schooled on Seibertron blog etiquette. I think we all have bigger fish to fry.
Last edited by G1 Legacy on Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
G1 Legacy
G1 Legacy
Minibot

Postby jrgreer74 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:29 am

Motto: "In War There Are Only Casualties"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Armor-Piercing Missiles
It sounds like you guys are getting ready to choose sides! G1 guys being the Autobots, and the movie-verse guys being the Decepticons. I didn't like all the stuff in the movies either, like the jokes and antics of the twins. They went too far, but in truth, if we resist the changes we will never get to a future possibility of more G1 based characters in toy form. Why? The toys will die from 20+ years of repeating itself. Look back at G2 - everyone complaining of so few toys and the same old G1 cartoons with a new opening sequence. I love G1, but it wouldn't mean anything to me or my daughter, if I had watched it for 20+ years. I'd be sick of it. The time between and the lack of seeing the cartoons I loved as a kid, brought back the nostalgia and the feelings. If it wasn't for that, my daughter and I wouldn't be watching Transformers at all, because I'd of never introduced her to them if I was sick of seeing the repeats. Also, if it wasn't for the next series coming out I wouldn't of kept up with it at all. I'd rather support Transformers in any form, than to loss the franchise completely. I have and still do support them. I just choose which figures I like, and buy them. I disliked the twins, but I liked the ice cream combo in the movie. I bought the ice cream truck toy and left it in vehicle mode, but I never bought the regular car versions of the twins! I watch every series though, because I want to see how each series varies from the former one. It's like watching my daughter grow and change. So why start a war between us, when we can choose to get along in spite of the differences. From the way these forums get dirty some times you would come to think it was the Autobots who started the war, solely based on the fact that they didn't like the fact Megatron was a gun instead of a car, and had the ability to fly! G1 guys and gals, are we the ones guilty of a war being started over someone being different? In this case liking something different? If so, then maybe we ourselves are not very Optimus like either at our age. Maybe we are killing of the unarmed "Bad" guys without remorse! Why knock Prime in it's first season? That's killing an unarmed "BAD" guy isn't it? Come on, Optimus jumped all over Ratchet for hurting a worker class Decepticon in one episode, and rescued a Decepticon from "evil" humans in another! He is still just as Honorable, Merciful and Caring in Prime, as he was in G1. Regardless of the look of the characters. From one G1'er to the next, get over it! Life is too short, and we are not that "Holy".
I feel how weak and fruitless must be any word of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. But I cannot refrain from tendering you the consolation that may be found in the thanks of the Republic they died to save. I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of freedom.
jrgreer74
Micromaster
News Credits: 3
Watch jrgreer74 on YouTube
Intelligence: 10+
Endurance: 8

Postby jrgreer74 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:38 am

Motto: "In War There Are Only Casualties"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Armor-Piercing Missiles
By the way, I'm glad the figures will get released soon, Feb/March was looking sooo far away!!! I want every figure they come out with in this line. I just hope the don't flop on these like they did with animated. In spite of the flaws I bought all of them, except the ones Hasbro dropped the ball on. I still want to order them though. Just got to be patient until I have the money. Right now Prime is more important!! My daughter and I love the show!
I feel how weak and fruitless must be any word of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. But I cannot refrain from tendering you the consolation that may be found in the thanks of the Republic they died to save. I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of freedom.
jrgreer74
Micromaster
News Credits: 3
Watch jrgreer74 on YouTube
Intelligence: 10+
Endurance: 8

Postby G1 Legacy » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:49 am

Well said. I've been met with an equal dose of analytical splitting-of-the-hairs it seems. I think these current figure versions along with their accompanied storyline are very contempory in many ways as has each series BW, RID, energonetc not just politicaly but also in the forms of their animation presentation (and I have to admit that I havn't seen every episode of this seasons "Prime") so forgive me, I didn't get all of your analogies there, however I did get the jist of what you were saying. I wanna keep this targeted toward the figures in discussion but on a side note I don't apologize for being a voice for that which has come before. It's kinda like that cozy feeling you get when you sit down and watch an old Warner Bros. cartoon or old Disney movie for me. Thats all I've been saying, and previously I've been attacked on these boards just for posting a simple emoticon or typing a one sentence response so I've developed a sarcastic thick-skin towards the overall matrix of other opinions on this site, if you type anything on here, there will no doubt be a dozen or so people that disagree...if its a factual disagreement bring it up to them with your evidence, but if its just a difference of opinion be prepared to agree to disagree. But I enjoy the landslide of opinions, thats the fun part of Seibertron.com to me. The moderator guys pick on each other in the podcasts constantly and I'm sure they don't agree 100% on stuff but its that disagreement and disscusion thats entertaining for 2 hrs every other week. I carry a similar view toward these message boards. It's all good.

*Oh, and also StarWars has been rehashed for over 30 years now with new versions of the same figs and I don't see that franchise going anywhere so I respectfully disagree with the assesment that overall change is neccesary (yes I know Star Wars was a bigger phenomenon, but the same people that grew up with the original trilogy grew up with TF and GI Joe etc). If it's not broken, don't fix it. (that sounds like something Scatman Crothers' Jazz persona would say). :D
Thanks for reading and being patient guys!
Last edited by G1 Legacy on Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
G1 Legacy
G1 Legacy
Minibot

Postby alzabanur » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:05 am

Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Hasbro like any other big company or eneterprise will sell anything that can make profits, moving away from the essence of their own creation. The movies are good if G1 or anthing transformers ever existed, but the fact is that is not. I saw the expecting to finish or be loyal to G1, now that Bay is out and hopefully is out. I hope the new director is a fan that can go more with the roots of transformers. G1 is the begining and like it was mentioned the Prime of the movies is not the Prime of G1 or in many other series. Yes the evolution of everything is innevitable, but without G1 there's no other series. The Prime series still missing the spark of G1 like beast wars on season 1. Is he very same the creators most likely are not fans. On Beastwars they tried to fix it at the end of season 1, then the series are a lot better. Prime depending on how goes season 2 it can be or an update to the series or just another transformers series. And here I draw my line i go for G1 it was part of my childhood and the series are unique.
alzabanur
Mini-Con
Buy from alzabanur on eBay

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #7 Cvr D 1:10 IDW Comics SEP231299 7D (CA) Ganucheau"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #143 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 JUL231251 143B Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA)Eastman"
TMNT #143 Cvr B ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #3 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics FEB230375 3B (CA)Balboni"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME ALLIANCE #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 JUL221649 1A (CA) Mercado"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #147 Cvr E 1:50 RI IDW Comics 2024 OCT231358 147E Turtles Ongoing Eastman"
TMNT #147 Cvr E 1: ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #4 Cvr C IDW Comics 2023 JUN231478 4C (CA) Hymel"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT + USAGI YOJIMBO WHEREWHEN #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 JAN231644 1A (CA) Sakai"
TMNT + USAGI YOJIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #7 Cvr D RI 1:10 IDW Comics JAN231640 7D 7RI (CA) Qualano"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 SEP221733 3B (CA) Height"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #3 Cvr L FOC reveal Boom Studios Comics DEC220394 3L (CA) Montes"
MMPR TMNT II #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST YEARS #4 Cvr E RI 1:50 IDW Comics APR231599 4E (CA) Moore"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #103 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 DEC190609 103A Ninja Turtles Ongoing 3A 231010Y"
TMNT #103 Cvr A ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #4 Cvr C Boom Studios Comics 2023 JAN230389 4C (CA) Gibson"
MMPR TMNT II #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #143 Cvr C 1:10 RI IDW Comics JUL231252 143C Turtles Ongoing (CA) Sanchez"
TMNT #143 Cvr C 1: ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Rumble(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON