This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Movie MySpace Competition

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Transformers Movie MySpace Competition

Postby Raymond T. » Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:31 pm

The official MySpace page for the Transformers Movie at http://www.myspace.com/168783921 has presented a new competition for the users on the community-site. Details for this can be found on their blog page. The prize is a movie poster signed by Peter Cullen. The following has been taken directly from the blog-post.

"Protect or Destroy: which side are you on? Participate and get entered to win an official Transformers movie poster, autographed by Peter Cullen, the voice of Optimus Prime.

To Enter:
Post the "Transformers Choose Your Side" banner on your page or your friend's page by copying and pasting the code below. Then send this blog a comment letting us know you posted the banner so we can verify. Once you've been verified you will be entered for a chance to win a poster autographed by Peter Cullen, the voice of Optimus Prime. Contest runs from 6/18/07 - 6/25/07".

On the same page, more goodies like wallpapers and skins for your own myspace can be found as well
Raymond T.
Brainmaster
News Credits: 730
Location: Amsterdam, Northern Holland, The Netherlands, Europe, Earth (Sol III), The Sol Solar System.

Postby i_amtrunks » Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:33 pm

Link is dead, Raymond.
But thanks for the heads up!
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby Ninja Sixshot » Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:36 pm

meh.
Ninja Sixshot
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1

Postby Bottom Out » Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:39 pm

the links not dead, thats just the link to his myspace accounts bulliten, you ahve to log into your own myspace and check your bullitens to see it, everyones link is different
Bottom Out
Vehicon

Postby Decepticon Spike » Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:16 pm

Motto: "Do what's right."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Be great if myspace would let me edit my profile so I can add it.
Decepticon Spike
Brainmaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 2
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Roboto750 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:19 pm

Motto: "Winners are losers who got up and gave it one more try."
Weapon: Electro Scrambler Gun
Cool! Glad to see they have it signed by the true star of the film! ;)^
Roboto750
Headmaster
Buy from Roboto750 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:53 pm

Motto: "Be brief of speech and long on action."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Decepticon Spike wrote:Be great if myspace would let me edit my profile so I can add it.

Your not able to edit your profile? Or is the problem that you need to enter a captcha code? If it's about entering the code, you might want to read this blog. It's a new rule that they'll have us put the captcha code in at random. It's to keep spam-bots from fraking with your page, which is a good thing.
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 3

Postby Venomous Prime » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:42 pm

Motto: "You don't know peace until you've had suffering"
Weapon: Double Venom Lasers
ShGarland_1383 wrote:
Decepticon Spike wrote:Be great if myspace would let me edit my profile so I can add it.

Your not able to edit your profile? Or is the problem that you need to enter a captcha code? If it's about entering the code, you might want to read this blog. It's a new rule that they'll have us put the captcha code in at random. It's to keep spam-bots from fraking with your page, which is a good thing.

And it still doesn't work.

Everyday I log in to my account to nothing but friend requests and messages from spam-bots.

The captcha codes are nothing but irritating
Venomous Prime
Faction Commander
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K43 HOT ROD Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core 2022 New 220329"
WFC-K43 HOT ROD Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K13 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K13 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover A IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9A (CA) Miyao"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K25 WINGFINGER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K25 WINGFINGER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cover B IDW Comic Book 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 5B (CA) Whitman"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JUNKHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-14 Animated Movie Voyager 2022 New"
JUNKHEAP Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FRENZY (RED) Transformers Studio Series 86 SS-115 Core Takara Tomy 2024 New"
NEW!
FRENZY (RED) Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"
WFC-K38 RED ALERT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E15 RACE TRACK PATROL Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E15 RACE TRACK ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot First Aid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Ultra Magnus Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Air Raid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON