This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Prime Wave 1 Released In Hong Kong - Plus In-Hand Look Of Prime Ent Pack

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Transformers Prime Wave 1 Released In Hong Kong - Plus In-Hand Look Of Prime Ent Pack

Postby Mach » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:35 pm

Motto: ""I am a Prime. I do not take orders from you!""
The first wave of Transformers Prime has been released in Hong Kong retails as well as hobby shops.
The first figures that are sighted in Hong Kong include the following:
- Deluxe Class Bumblebee
- Deluxe Class Starscream
- Deluxe Class Arcee
- Deluxe Class Cliffjumper
- Transformers Prime Entertainment Pack - Optimus Prime & Megatron

HK-TF member whkvictor has also posted some out of the package images of the Entertainment Pack. We have mirrored some of the images below:

Click any of the above images to view the full gallery.

Seibertron, Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Mach
Gestalt
News Credits: 905
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Transformers Prime Wave 1 Released In Hong Kong - Plus In-Hand Look Of Prime Ent Pack

Postby Cobalt Prime » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:50 pm

Motto: ""Excessive force is not necessary.""
Another example of some really awesome looking figures from a design standpoint with little to none in terms of paint apps. Painted the right colors, for instance silver on Megs, and these guys would have been dead ringers for their show counterparts. As it is, they just look unfinished.

At least they included all 3 kids in this pack.
Cobalt Prime
Transmetal Warrior

Re: Transformers Prime Wave 1 Released In Hong Kong - Plus In-Hand Look Of Prime Ent Pack

Postby TulioDude » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:50 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Sweet 8)
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
News Credits: 6
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby Mechastrike » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:16 pm

can't wait for an "Orion Pax" w/ Decepticon insignia or a Megatronus w/ no insignia.
Mechastrike
Combiner

Postby leongaj » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:19 pm

I got mine last night. Pretty awesome.

leongaj
Mini-Con

Postby WheelTracks » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:19 pm

Motto: "I got better things to do tonight than die!"
Weapon: Blinding Black Light Beam Gun
I want that MEGATRON! I want Optimus too but deluxe Megatron looks more accurate. Like the TV series, it looks as though Megatron is taller than Optimus. I'm soooo stoked for this toy line! =P~ Please Hasbro, release some Prime figures soon! :PRAY:
WheelTracks
Micromaster
Buy from WheelTracks on eBay
Strength: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Mkall » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:45 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
So why aren't these available to preorder yet on the various websites?

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 6

Postby sabrigami » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:59 pm

Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
Mkall wrote:So why aren't these available to preorder yet on the various websites?

I've been wondering the exact same thing :???:
sabrigami
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 2
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Michael Alex Kawa » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:10 pm

Motto: "I am the most dangerous!"
Weapon: Blue Bolt
I can't wait till it comes out in the states ,i have been wanting this set since i first heard of it . :grin: :grin: MIKO RULES !!!!!!!! I wish she came in the New York set i have ,she would of been so cute :P
Follow me or Add me on Facebook and YouTube
Am I seriously the only one here that uses my real name. lol :P
Michael Alex Kawa
Vehicon
Watch Michael Alex Kawa on YouTube
Alt Mode: Panzer IV Ausf. D tank.
Speed: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby xyl360 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:15 pm

Mkall wrote:So why aren't these available to preorder yet on the various websites?

They're now up on BBTS and I've pre-ordered every single one of them :D!
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come.

And you will know my name is MEGATRON when I lay my vengeance upon you!
xyl360
City Commander

Postby Skywarp64 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:17 pm

Motto: "I think, therefore I am. But I don't always think, so I guess I am not."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Megs looked kinda neat in the photos, but now that I've seen in-hand images...

NEEDNEEDNEEDNEEEEEEEEEEED!!!
PLEASE contact me if you have any of the following, or know where I can find them:
[list]
[*]Cybertron Leader Class Optimus Prime's wings
[*]Powermaster Optimus Prime's Supermode Head
[*]Powermaster Optimus Prime's "Super Smokestacks", or whatever those big grey guns on his Supermode shoulders are called
[*]G1 Optimus Prime's left arm, preferably with the long smokestack

Thank you.

-----------------
#TillAllAreOne
Skywarp64
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Watch Skywarp64 on YouTube
Buy from Skywarp64 on eBay
Strength: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Firepower: 10
Skill: 1

Postby sabrigami » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:24 pm

Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
xyl360 wrote:

I'm talking about the Hasbro ones. Those are apparently set to come out soon too...
sabrigami
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 4
Skill: 8

Postby Vincible827 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:34 pm

leongaj wrote:I got mine last night. Pretty awesome.

Where did you order them? How did you get your toys already? Please tell me? Thanks!
Vincible827
Mini-Con

Postby Mkall » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:47 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
xyl360 wrote:

I'm not planning on going with the Japan versions this time 'round

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 6

Postby Autobot032 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:11 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Where's Voyager Bulkhead and Prime? They are part of this wave.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby kirbenvost » Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:14 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Looking pretty great! I'm really excited about the Prime line, it'll be really hard to resist picking these up. But I must wait for the Voyager versions of these two.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 9

Postby leongaj » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:38 am

I got them from Toyrus in Hong Kong.
leongaj
Mini-Con

Postby Mykltron » Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:46 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
I was hoping for some alt mode pics of Megatron. Still, this figure looks so great.

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 9

Postby leongaj » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:20 am

Hi everyone,

Here are some pics of Megatron in alt mode…

Sorry about the pic quality. I took them using iPhone...
leongaj
Mini-Con

Postby Heavy B » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:19 am

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Megs better be getting the voyager treatment
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
Heavy B
Gestalt
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Postby crazyjeffy » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:23 am

Motto: "You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing. Be Geek, be proud."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
Dr. Heavy B wrote:Megs better be getting the voyager treatment

This. I'm definitely getting Voyager Prime, and it'd just be silly to not have a Megatron scaled to him
Courtesy of the great Godzillabot Primal
crazyjeffy
Fuzor
Watch crazyjeffy on YouTube
Buy from crazyjeffy on eBay
Endurance: 5
Courage: 4
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Postby Counterpunch » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:49 am

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Cobalt Prime wrote:Another example of some really awesome looking figures from a design standpoint with little to none in terms of paint apps. Painted the right colors, for instance silver on Megs, and these guys would have been dead ringers for their show counterparts. As it is, they just look unfinished.

At least they included all 3 kids in this pack.

Exactly.

The lack of good paint apps on these makes the set a throw-away for me.
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby RhA » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:32 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
crazyjeffy wrote:

This. I'm definitely getting Voyager Prime, and it'd just be silly to not have a Megatron scaled to him

Yeah. I'm gonna skip these two and get the voyagers. Prime anyway and Megs if he gets released (at all).
Love thy pretenders.
RhA
Faction Commander

Postby TimothyR » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:08 am

crazyjeffy wrote:

it certainly would.. but hasbro has proven that they couldn't give a crap about that.. hence no dotm leader megatron.

voyager megatron should be in wave 2 at the latest.. i'd rather see skyquake later down the line. it's just a little ridiculous that megatron and the bad guys in general always get the shaft.
TimothyR
Targetmaster

Postby triKlops » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:38 am

Motto: "New England TransFormers Collectors Group member"
these look pretty awesome
looking forward to them hitting the US

Looking for:
- Fans Toys Scoria FT-04X silver upgrade feet for
MP-08X Grimlock
-TFCon 2011 Headrobots Toxin

Please DM if willing to sell for reasonable price.
triKlops
Godmaster
News Credits: 9

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR Transformers Studio Series 86-03 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
BLURR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CORONATION STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series 86-12 Leader 2022 King 220907A"
CORONATION STARSCR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 86-02 Hasbro 2022 New"
KUP Transformers B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NOVAKANE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Terrorcon Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
NOVAKANE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "N.E.S.T. BONECRUSHER Transformers Studio Series 95 Buzzworthy Bumblebee Voyager"
N.E.S.T. BONECRUSH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELJACK Transformers Studio Series 81 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELJACK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Studio Series 91 Revenge of ROTF Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 84 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELIE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELIE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +04 Voyager WFC IN-STOCK 08/08"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Dark of the Moon DOTM 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SS-118 OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Studio Series Leader Rise Beasts ROTB Takara"
NEW!
SS-118 OPTIMUS PRI ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Blades Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Octone and Murk" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON