This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about unlicensed and knock off TF products.

Re: New Prototype Images of TFC Toys WWII Style PCC Figures

Postby Requiem Prime » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:28 am

Motto: "You take care of your team and stay out of my way, so I can take care of mine."
Weapon: Hypersonic Concussion Blasters
Not bad. TFC is really pushing to FansProject territory.
Requiem Prime
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 2
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby gothsaurus » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:37 am

Stockade wrote:Well im not a fan of the PCC but these are great! but tanks, jets and prop planes are getting old, i would like to see Naval ships done for either factions.

Oook. Wow, yeah that would be fantastic. I think those and a jeep would be must-buys. Hmmmm. What other decent war vehicles were in that era.
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby #Sideways# » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:48 am

Motto: "Wake up. Wake up and smell the ashes."
Weapon: Dual Compression Cannons
Have we identified the types of the planes and tanks? Their original color schemes may hint on what they will look like in the future.

They look awesome!!!
Check out my YouTube for my Transformers Trading Card Game lists, gameplay and general thoughts on the game!
#Sideways#
Godmaster
News Credits: 62
Watch #Sideways# on YouTube
Alt Mode: Motorcycle
Strength: 5
Speed: 9
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:53 am

Motto: "Roll out!"
Nice and very G1ish, only complant is the Monkey arms!

Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Strength: 10+
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Postby GetRightRobot » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:08 pm

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Are you paying attention Hasbro? :???:
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
News Credits: 187
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Intelligence: 2
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Skill: 7

Postby First-Aid » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:16 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Cybershark wrote:PS: Nice addition of actual hands and feet I HATE when Hasbro does not make hands on bots just like the damn movie figures. We need bots with hands on ALL of our bots,lol.

Two words: Omega Supreme.
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2

Postby Nemesis Destron » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:25 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
IMHO I think they are cool in a simple kinda way. My only concerns are stability. I saw a video review of Bombshock combined and he was not so sturdy when combined and wobbled just a bit. Can anyone else comment on this factor with this PPC set or any other combiners or commander? It would suck ass if TFC didn't take this into consideration I think...'nuff said! :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt

Postby gothsaurus » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:50 pm

Yeah, Omega Supreme is a rare exception. I definitely prefer actual fists. Those stupid Energon fingers on the combiners were horrid. Same for these PowerCore sets. The fists look SSoooo much better.
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby ArmadaPrime » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:06 pm

Weapon: Requiem Blaster
:(
thirs parties, why u so expensive and third party and awesome and more expensive and imports from other countries and not possible for me to get??? :(

Looks awesome, however.
Certified Expert™ in reading wikis to pretend I know more about things than I actually do
ArmadaPrime
Brainmaster
News Credits: 3

Postby cannonfodder4000 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:38 pm

Motto: "Dey are fools! and dey will dai, like foods!"
Weapon: Right Laser
griftimus prime wrote:not a fan of those legs. they are just tanks that dont look like legs.

Can't see how more leg-like they can make them, I mean, you can definitely tell what's supposed to be what, for example, the feet, they look like feet. |:|
cannonfodder4000
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 17
Watch cannonfodder4000 on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 1
Endurance: 2
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby funeralthirst7 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:42 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Nemesis Destron wrote:IMHO I think they are cool in a simple kinda way. My only concerns are stability. I saw a video review of Bombshock combined and he was not so sturdy when combined and wobbled just a bit. Can anyone else comment on this factor with this PPC set or any other combiners or commander? It would suck ass if TFC didn't take this into consideration I think...'nuff said! :VEHI:

I haven't noticed anything like this with Bombshock. Mine has been free standing with no support since I removed him from the package and combined him.

His transformation process was a little off due to Hasbro designing too tight a tolerance for some parts to move freely though.
Nobody calls Soundwave uncrasimatic

Recent acquisitions:

Masterpiece Optimus Prime
Masterpiece Thundercracker

GDO Powerdive

Prime Dreadwing (Voyager)
Prime Skyquake (Cyberverse)
funeralthirst7
Minibot
Buy from funeralthirst7 on eBay
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Sodan-1 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:47 pm

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
I confess: I'm a PCC hater. But seeing these units on Heavytread has me sorely tempted to get them. The only thing I'm scratching my head over is why World War II? I can't think of a single WWII Transformer, let alone a PCC commander.
Sodan-1
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby juxtapose519 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:49 pm

Motto: "Jux: Superior"
Weapon: Arm-Mounted Magnetic-Lock Destabilizer Cannon
I was kinda hoping that the tanks would have a slight transformation in combiner mode so they wouldn't look quite so much like tanks, but given that they also have robot modes that look pretty awesome, I guess I can't complain.

And the planes look totally awesome as arms.
Skywarp for president.
juxtapose519
Minibot
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 5

Postby MINDVVIPE » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:18 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
body eez so tineey

I'd like to have em to attach to my steamhammer figure... the BEST pcc, dinobots can bite it. hehe.
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby Skyfire77 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:37 pm

Motto: "Science can't move forward without heaps!"
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Sodan-1 wrote:I confess: I'm a PCC hater. But seeing these units on Heavytread has me sorely tempted to get them. The only thing I'm scratching my head over is why World War II? I can't think of a single WWII Transformer, let alone a PCC commander.

They're rare, but there are a few: ROTF Highbrow is a modified P-38, and G2 Ransack was an F4U.
Skyfire77
Headmaster
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Skill: 10

Postby PowerEncarnate » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:00 pm

Nemesis Destron wrote:IMHO I think they are cool in a simple kinda way. My only concerns are stability. I saw a video review of Bombshock combined and he was not so sturdy when combined and wobbled just a bit. Can anyone else comment on this factor with this PPC set or any other combiners or commander? It would suck ass if TFC didn't take this into consideration I think...'nuff said! :VEHI:

its a side effect of the auto-morph on the jeep drone and has nothing to do with the commander. seeing as these use a standard, manual transformation and solid connector ports that shouldn't be an issue when combined with Bombshock.

Unless they really botched the port it's self or you get a bad casting.

griftimus prime wrote:not a fan of those legs. they are just tanks that dont look like legs. and this thing is SHOOOORT

Well, I have two things to think about.

1: tanks for legs....hmmmm it's basically the same thing with Xfire/Bruticus Maximus set and on a combiner I dont mind so much. Its kinda the idea.

2: Short....this is true, but when put next to Bruticus he still looks good, kinda like a junior member, new addition to the team.

Also, in one of the last issues of Toyfare they had an interview with one of the TF creative team(don't remember who but I'm wanting to say the creative director) and on one of his statements he said that the commanders were "in training" the be full combiner team leaders under the command of older teams(bombshock under the command of onslaught for instance). and if thats the case i have no issue with these guys being on my CHUG shelf next to other combiners. After all they are the rookies on the combiner teams. Which is also why,fluff wise, they got drones and not full bots.
PowerEncarnate
Minibot

Postby funeralthirst7 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:15 am

MechHaven wrote:

Also, in one of the last issues of Toyfare they had an interview with one of the TF creative team(don't remember who but I'm wanting to say the creative director) and on one of his statements he said that the commanders were "in training" the be full combiner team leaders under the command of older teams(bombshock under the command of onslaught for instance). and if thats the case i have no issue with these guys being on my CHUG shelf next to other combiners. After all they are the rookies on the combiner teams. Which is also why,fluff wise, they got drones and not full bots.

That idea actually makes a lot of sense.

Recent acquisitions:

GDO Powerdive

funeralthirst7
Minibot

Postby PowerEncarnate » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:26 am

funeralthirst7 wrote:
MechHaven wrote:

Thanks. if i can track down that issue i'll post scans of that article with the section i paraphrased highlighted :)
PowerEncarnate
Minibot

Postby funeralthirst7 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:46 pm

MechHaven wrote:
funeralthirst7 wrote:
MechHaven wrote:

Thanks. if i can track down that issue i'll post scans of that article with the section i paraphrased highlighted :)

Please do. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to check that out.

Recent acquisitions:

GDO Powerdive

funeralthirst7
Minibot

Postby gothsaurus » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:30 pm

Yeah, I also like the implied... this is a larger universe implications. More constructicons, more stunticons, etc. I always wanted a steamroller stunticon.

Now, if we can talk hasbro into repainting that set in all green/purple, I'll die a happy man.
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby cybeast » Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:32 pm

Looking at it again... I hope the arm has minicon port so I can use my minicon to arm him more :D

the original limbs, while don't have any meaningful articulation, but can be used for attaching minicon to make him look more menacing :D

(I use combination of Bombshock and Mudslinger's drones)
cybeast
Mini-Con

Postby PowerEncarnate » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:29 pm

MechHaven wrote:
funeralthirst7 wrote:
MechHaven wrote:

found and scanned the article, but having an issue getting the individual images into a pdf my scanner would do that in the past but its not working now for some reason. as soon as i can get it working or get some hepl making the pdf i will post the link :)
PowerEncarnate
Minibot

Previous

Return to Unlicensed and KO Transformers Toys

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 DEC200412 1A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WARS END #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 JAN220494 War's End 2A (CA) Panda"
Transformers WARS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #3 Cvr D IDW Comics 2022 MAY221568 3D (CA) Won"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 APR238110 2C (CA) Lee (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS vs GI JOE #1 Cvr Sub IDW Comics 2014 1SUB (CA) Stokoe 230124"
TRANSFORMERS vs GI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SECTOR 7 #1 (of 5) Cover A IDW Comics 2010 (CA) Rood 200212a"
Transformers SECTO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 4A (CA) Lawrence"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #13 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010D"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #18 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 APR221598 2RI (CA) Su"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #2 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 2C 1223IM261 (CA) Burnham"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #29 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/CA) Budiansky 231010I"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 1RI (CA) Milne 230305B"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #13 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 DEC210544 13B (CA) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Autobot Stylor and Chromedome" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Firefly Figure" on AMAZON