This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TFC Toys Structor In-Package Image

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about unlicensed and knock off TF products.

TFC Toys Structor In-Package Image

Postby El Duque » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:49 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
The first in-package image of TFC Toys next Hercules figure, Structor, has been posted to their weibo page. According to site sponsors this figure should be available sometime this week! Image mirrored below.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: TFC Toys Structor In-Package Image

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:59 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
*drool* I really need to get on the bandwagon sometime soon, but the price...
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby funeralthirst7 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:24 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Just ordered Structor. Half way there!!!
Nobody calls Soundwave uncrasimatic

Recent acquisitions:

Masterpiece Optimus Prime
Masterpiece Thundercracker

GDO Powerdive

Prime Dreadwing (Voyager)
Prime Skyquake (Cyberverse)
funeralthirst7
Minibot
Buy from funeralthirst7 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby geterman » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:37 am

Motto: "Neither Impossible, Nor impossible"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
Woohoo. Good stuff. I can't wait to get mines when Dr. Crank is released in december. I am ready to say "Constructicons, Transformer, phase one."
geterman
Micromaster
Watch geterman on YouTube
Buy from geterman on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Andrius » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:15 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:*drool* I really need to get on the bandwagon sometime soon, but the price...

Agreed. Future box set?
Andrius
Vehicon
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:25 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Andrius wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:*drool* I really need to get on the bandwagon sometime soon, but the price...

Agreed. Future box set?

I'm praying for one, but the total price would be staggering. The euro price is already $105 to $120 converted for one figure alone, imagine the box set price... :shock: Well, there's always second production runs.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8

Postby bfett88 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:37 pm

Any more word on the replacement part for Heavy Labor? What is the issue exactly and which leg is it?
bfett88
Minibot
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby RodimalToyota » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:40 pm

Although I'm excited to see another limb enter my "Hercules" case. It kinda sucks these are coming out so fast, it's lowering my credit score as I type this. :sad:

Still, I'm willing to bet Dr. Crank will get released in December as well. This will be a tough month on the wallet.

Exgraver and Heavylabor are kinda lonely in their Glass Prison (DTM \m/)
Masterpiece Hoarder
RodimalToyota
Pretender
News Credits: 5

Postby El Duque » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:41 pm

bfett88 wrote:Any more word on the replacement part for Heavy Labor? What is the issue exactly and which leg is it?

The replacement parts for Heavy Labor will come with either Neckbreaker or Mad Blender. The issue is with the ratchet joints in the hips that allow for forward and backward movement of the legs, there's a design flaw that causes the teeth to get stripped from the cogs.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper

Postby Andrius » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:41 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Andrius wrote:

Agreed. Future box set?

I'm praying for one, but the total price would be staggering. The euro price is already $105 to $120 converted for one figure alone, imagine the box set price... :shock: Well, there's always second production runs.

Unless the company goes under in the next few months, it seems the only way for them to really capitalize on this investment is to release a few runs/variations of these items. Even Fansproject stuff seems to be seeing the eventual retailer discount, so here's hoping. Then there's the Maketoys one of course, so I won't be eating out for a few years...
Andrius
Vehicon
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby cylor » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:42 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Andrius wrote:

Agreed. Future box set?

I'm pre-ordering both this and Dr. Crank from Robotkingdom, 95$ each including shipping to Europe. I'm not saying they come cheap, but if you order them by the couple you can save something. I'm quite pleased of Exgraver, the QC issue on Heavy Labor is dreadful, though.
In a nutshell, the ratchet joints were poorly designed and could snap, making HL (and Hercules) inable to stand. They said they'll solve the issue but we still don't know how, as far as I know...
cylor
Minibot

Postby bfett88 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:48 pm

Wow, are people having this happen to them? Nothing on mine, just one of the legs is not all the way strait and is a little bouncy, but the ratchet works fine still. When I use my transformers I always try to be extra careful.
bfett88
Minibot

Postby El Duque » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:53 pm

bfett88 wrote:Wow, are people having this happen to them? Nothing on mine, just one of the legs is not all the way strait and is a little bouncy, but the ratchet works fine still. When I use my transformers I always try to be extra careful.

The misaligned leg is an easy fix, here's the tutorial. If you haven't damaged your hip ratchets already and just don't it you will if you keep moving them forward and backwards. It's not a QC issue it's a design flaw, in other words it's not just one here and there, it's all of them. However, since they are going to supply replacement parts it's a non-issue.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper

Postby Rated X » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:17 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Ive fixed alot of broken figures and mis-assembled KO's but that fix looks complex. Im sure its easy but the pics kind of confuse me. Cant wait to get Scrapper and the rest.
Rated X
Banned
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby wilcosu35 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:22 pm

thanks for the leg fix tutorial :)
now heavy labor has 2 normal legs
'Met grijze worst, lekker warm, formaat afgeschoten kinderarm.
Wordt in Utrecht zeer terecht, al eeuwenlang het brood belegd'
wilcosu35
Headmaster

Postby El Duque » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:24 pm

Rated X wrote:Ive fixed alot of broken figures and mis-assembled KO's but that fix looks complex. Im sure its easy but the pics kind of confuse me. Cant wait to get Scrapper and the rest.

I thought the same thing when I first saw this image, but it really isn't that hard. I'll be interested to see exactly what replacement parts they come up with, because no matter what they are it's going to require disassembling the figure.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper

Postby bfett88 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:37 pm

Has anyone on the boards actually encountered the issue with the stripping of the leg joints? Anyone around here now not able to make Heavylabor stand. I am just curios how wide spread this is.
bfett88
Minibot

Postby El Duque » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:54 pm

bfett88 wrote:Has anyone on the boards actually encountered the issue with the stripping of the leg joints? Anyone around here now not able to make Heavylabor stand. I am just curios how wide spread this is.

Mine aren't totally stripped, but you can tell something isn't right in there. To be honest I'm surprised there hasn't been more of an outcry on here about the problem. It's been discussed extensively over on TFW and many have posted about it on TFC Toys facebook page. It's very widespread, as in every figure has the design flaw. There may be a few examples out there that are more durable than others but they will all fail if moved enough. You won't have a problem with Heavy Labor himself standing, because even with the gears stripped there's enough friction to keep him standing. The problem will arise when combined because he's going to be carrying the weight of three voyager class figures on his back.

Check this topic out:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transform ... ost6846186
El Duque
Matrix Keeper

Postby wolverinetodd » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:19 pm

Motto: "Shoot multiple times first... ask questions NEVER!"
Weapon: Double-Shot Missile Launcher
Wait! I thought Dr. Crank was due out next. In fact, it was supposed to be due out at the end of this month. What happened with it? I've not seen anything about it being shipped out later or delayed. Now this is showing that Structor is actually coming out ahead of Dr. Crank and I so wasn't financially prepared for that.
wolverinetodd
Vehicon
Strength: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 5

Postby El Duque » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:27 pm

wolverinetodd wrote:Wait! I thought Dr. Crank was due out next. In fact, it was supposed to be due out at the end of this month. What happened with it? I've not seen anything about it being shipped out later or delayed. Now this is showing that Structor is actually coming out ahead of Dr. Crank and I so wasn't financially prepared for that.

Yep, looks like Structor and Dr. Crank have been flip flopped, Sturctor is due out this week, with Crank sometime in December.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper

Postby Kibble » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:46 pm

Motto: "Life is like a triple-X choose your own adventure..."
Weapon: No Weapon
Yeah, it's flipped back and forth a couple times...originally Structor was supposedto come out first, then it looked to change to Crank, and now it's back to Structor.

And all the Heavy Labor figures are flawed. If you've moved for legs forward or back, the gears have been chewed up to some extent...
Kibble
City Commander
News Credits: 3

Postby dinogeist » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:02 pm

IMHO,this TFC Structor looks more like a CR/Rid construction/robot toy than a 1985 constructicon toy.

I like the Giant constructicons. because at the very least the artist/designers tried to come as close to the 1985 constructicons individual modes & devestator mode as possible. also the deluxe sizes for each constructicon in the giant set makes them in cartoon size scale.
Last edited by dinogeist on Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dinogeist
Godmaster

Postby Stormrider » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:13 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
Definitely the best looking one of the lot.
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 409

Postby bfett88 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:29 pm

So we are talking shipped from China this wee? Then BBTS should have it next week. The in our hands by the next. So two and a half to three weeks until in hand?
bfett88
Minibot

Postby El Duque » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:41 pm

bfett88 wrote:So we are talking shipped from China this wee? Then BBTS should have it next week. The in our hands by the next. So two and a half to three weeks until in hand?

Robotkingdom claims they will have them this week, if that's accurate then the domestic retailers will probably get theirs about a week later.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper

Next

Return to Unlicensed and KO Transformers Toys

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #2 Cvr P 1:150 virgin Dynamite Comics 2023 NOV220598 2P (CA) Parrillo"
GARGOYLES #2 Cvr P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #7 Cvr M 1:20 Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney APR230461 7M (CA) Parrillo"
GARGOYLES #7 Cvr M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT VS STREET FIGHTER #3 Cvr E 1:50 IDW Comics 2023 MAY231435 3E (CA) Beals"
TMNT VS STREET FIG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #12 Cvr B Dynamite Comics 2024 Disney SEP230258 12B (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #12 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POWER RANGERS #1 Cvr C Boom Studios Comics 2020 SEP200912 1C (CA) Yoon"
POWER RANGERS #1 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT JENNIKA II #5 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 JAN210495 5RI Turtles (CA) Gorham"
TMNT JENNIKA II #5 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #4 Cvr D Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney JAN230641 4D (CA) Leirix"
GARGOYLES #4 Cvr D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr ZB 1:10 FOC B&W Dynamite Comics 2023 DEC228478 3ZB (CA) Leirix"
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr Z ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #5 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230247 5E (CA) Henderson"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #3 Cvr C IDW Comics 2022 JUL228553 3C (CA) Eastman"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #145 Cvr C 1:10 IDW Comics 2023 AUG231421 145C Turtles Ongoing (CA) Ziritt"
TMNT #145 Cvr C 1: ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "USAGI YOJIMBO #17 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 DEC200476 (W/A) Sakai (CA) Martion"
USAGI YOJIMBO #17 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #8 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 FEB231506 8A (CA) Federici"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #111 Cvr G 1:75 Boom Studios Comics JUN230415 111G"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Twinferno and Daburu" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Six Shot and Decepticon Revolver" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Galvatronus" on AMAZON