This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Unique Transformers inspired t-shirt available today only for $10 at Ript Apparel

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Unique Transformers inspired t-shirt available today only for $10 at Ript Apparel

Postby Seibertron » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:10 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles

This Sunday is your lucky day Seibertronians, because a brand new limited edition parody Transformers shirt is available for $10 starting at 12:00am Central at RIPTapparel.com. This shirt is called "Full Die-cast Jacket" and was created by artist and fellow Transformers enthusiast Dann Matthews. You can see more of his previous work at his website, http://www.danndesigns.com/. According to the artist, his inspiration was a simply combination of Megatron and Stanley Kubrick's "Full Metal Jacket." The image replaces the usual army helmet with the iconic helmet of G1 Megatron. This is simply too cool to miss out on if you are a fan of either side of this parody.

RIPT Apparel offers a new $10 t-shirt design every 24 hours at Midnight CST, and has offered a multitude of previous TF-centric shirts. Check out their graveyard to see some shirts you might have missed. RIPT has been kind enough to offer Seibertron.com visitors an exclusive coupon for 5% off their first shirt purchase. At $10, the price is already less than a typical deluxe so it might be worth your while to check it out while you can. Use coupon code: SEIBERTRON in order to get the special discount.

Don't forget, "Full Die-cast Jacket" will no longer be for sale once the clock strikes MIDNIGHT CST today, but Monday will bring an all new design.

Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Unique Transformers inspired t-shirt available today only for $10 at Ript Apparel

Postby MINDVVIPE » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:12 am

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
Bought. More Decepticon shirts! MORE! :CON:
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Unique Transformers inspired t-shirt available today only for $10 at Ript Apparel

Postby skooba81 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:34 am

Shirt design is beyond epic!! Ordered one as an Xmas present for me!!
skooba81
Mini-Con

Postby stilix » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:48 am

Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Ordered mine.
stilix
Mini-Con

Postby UltraPrimal » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:20 am

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
Man, I would have bought that Rodimus shirt for $10. This, not even with free shipping. Never seen Full Metal Jacket. So this has no significance for me.
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby MINDVVIPE » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:30 am

UltraPrimal wrote:Never seen Full Metal Jacket.

:shock:
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt

Postby Fistful of Energon » Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:03 am

I so snagged one. love the reference, love the movie :grin:
Fistful of Energon
Targetmaster
News Credits: 3

Postby Rated X » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:04 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
I like the reference to Full Metal Jacket, but if you wear it youre gonna be answering "what is that" questions to non-transformer fans all day. Id Rather have a shirt with Magatron on it.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:23 am

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
"What do we get for ten dollars?"
"Everyt'ing you wan'"

Ordered like I owe for one jelly doughnut.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby iobai » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:27 am

Hi Guys,

ANy of you are able to use the Discount Coupon?
iobai
Mini-Con

Postby Autobot032 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:40 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
iobai wrote:Hi Guys,

Nope.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby Sodan-1 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:43 am

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
It's a very cool t-shirt and I'd really love one, but I'm flat broke at the moment. At least I now know of the site and I'll be keeping an eye out in the future.
Sodan-1
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby iobai » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:51 am

Autobot032 wrote:
iobai wrote:Hi Guys,

Nope.

ok..guess there's a problem..
i've actually raised a ticket to this problem to them..but guess i better get it first, elseee :BANG_HEAD:
iobai
Mini-Con

Postby Nemesis Destron » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:13 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
Rated X wrote:I like the reference to Full Metal Jacket, but if you wear it youre gonna be answering "what is that" questions to non-transformer fans all day. Id Rather have a shirt with Magatron on it.

That sux man, do yourself a favor and watch it if your doing nothing one day that is if you care for the subject of this epic film. As for the others that will gawk and stare wondering WTF (which will mostly be younger people) I'll tell them simply that "inside each fan there is a Transformer trying to get out"...'nuff said! :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby MINDVVIPE » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:17 pm

Nemesis Destron wrote:As for the others that will gawk and stare wondering WTF (which will mostly be younger people) I'll tell them simply that "inside each fan there is a Transformer trying to get out"...'nuff said! :VEHI:

Hahaha
Also goes along with how killer the ol'school **** is. I love having the word "kill" on a Decepticon shirt :twisted:

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt

Postby Immortal Starscream » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:21 pm

totaly had to buy. but yes, coupon code SEIBERTRON is invalid

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster
News Credits: 18

Postby iobai » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:28 pm

Nemesis Destron wrote:
Rated X wrote:I like the reference to Full Metal Jacket, but if you wear it youre gonna be answering "what is that" questions to non-transformer fans all day. Id Rather have a shirt with Magatron on it.

That sux man, do yourself a favor and watch it if your doing nothing one day that is if you care for the subject of this epic film. As for the others that will gawk and stare wondering WTF (which will mostly be younger people) I'll tell them simply that "inside each fan there is a Transformer trying to get out"...'nuff said! :VEHI:

yupp!! precisely!!..the beauty of the shirt design is that it is full of :CON: !!
so unless you know :CON: , u wont b able to understand it.. :grin:
iobai
Mini-Con

Postby skooba81 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:13 pm

Ordered 2...love the design!!
skooba81
Mini-Con

Postby Starscream » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:28 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Hey dudes, the coupon code works now! !!!!
Starscream
Targetmaster
News Credits: 16
Watch Starscream on YouTube
Buy from Starscream on eBay
Strength: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Rated X » Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:37 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Nemesis Destron wrote:

I love the movie !!!

Ive known about it since Uncle Luke sampled the "Me so Ho**y" vocals for the song. It's just at a quick glance nobody will realize thats a helmet.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby MINDVVIPE » Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:44 pm

Rated X wrote: It's just at a quick glance nobody will realize thats a helmet.

Nope, But I kind of like that fact... seperates the fans from the average person ;)

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt

Postby triKlops » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:42 pm

Motto: "New England TransFormers Collectors Group member"
just ordered
hope the 3X doesnt shrink too much

big fan of Kubrick so this is the perfect pairing

Looking for:
- Fans Toys Scoria FT-04X silver upgrade feet for
MP-08X Grimlock
-TFCon 2011 Headrobots Toxin

Please DM if willing to sell for reasonable price.
triKlops
Godmaster
News Credits: 9

Postby iobai » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:03 pm

Starscream wrote:Hey dudes, the coupon code works now! !!!!

yup, but if u purchase mroe than 1, the discount will only work for 1..
nyway, what the heck!!! buy buy buyyyyy....
iobai
Mini-Con

Postby Megatron Wolf » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:53 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
full metal jacket, megatron, limited edition, sold. the discount code is kinda lame though, free shipping would be awesome 15 or 20% off would do it too but come on 50 cents why bother? yeah its a savings but still not enough to make some one on the fence buy it. Still awesome shirt thats made for real fans, i do dread having to explain it to people though.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Fistful of Energon » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:30 pm

My shirt was waiting for me when I got home, looks awesome! I thought it was gonna be black but its more of a drk grey, and 100% cotton! I love it :x
Fistful of Energon
Targetmaster
News Credits: 3

Next

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST YEARS #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 SEP221739 1B (CA) Eastman"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #111 Cvr A Boom Studios Comics 2023 JUN230409 111A"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Cvr D Dynamite Comics 2022 Disney OCT220545 1D (CA) Leirix"
GARGOYLES #1 Cvr D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #12 Cvr D Dynamite Comics 2024 Disney SEP230260 12D (CA) Lee"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #12 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 JUN221665 1RI (CA) Qualano"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "USAGI YOJIMBO #25 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 NOV210466 (W/A) Sakai (CA) Lesniewski"
USAGI YOJIMBO #25 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #7 Cvr C IDW Comics 2023 SEP231298 7C (CA) Lankry"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Power Rangers UNLIMITED COINLESS #1 Cvr D 1:25 Boom Studios Comics APR230357 1D"
Power Rangers UNLI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv Halloween Special #1 Cvr E 1:10 IDW Comics AUG231434"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #2 Cvr G 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney NOV220589 2G (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #2 Cvr G ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #145 Cvr F Dia De Los Muertos IDW Comics AUG231424 145F Turtles Ongoing"
TMNT #145 Cvr F Di ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #7 Cvr J 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2023 APR230458 7J (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #7 Cvr J ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST YEARS #5 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 APR231601 5A (CA) Gallant"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #8 Cvr C IDW Comics FEB231508 8C (CA) Eastman + Federici"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Protectobot Groove Figure" on AMAZON